- Text Size +

The inside of Blake’s mom’s stomach was brightly lit, but the juices he was swimming in now was scorching hot. He screamed at how much the juices burned his skin as he began to swim toward what looked like the shore on a beach. He crawled onto the surface and looked at his hands before anything. They were blistering all over and still burned.

How was he going to stop the pain? He tried blowing on his hands, but that did absolutely nothing for him. He looked up to the top of his mom’s stomach, seeing where he had fallen from her throat into her stomach, and screamed out “MOM!!!!!!!!”

Meanwhile, Blake’s mom went to the restaurant where she was going to meet with friends for dinner and dancing. They all said their hellos and sat down and began talking amongst themselves before it was time to order dinner. Blake’s mom ordered steak and a side of mashed potatoes and a glass of wine.

Inside her stomach, her tiny son had found a way to cool his burns down. He lay his hands on the sticky surface of his mom’s
stomach, which surprisingly was very cool to the touch. Blake lay his entire body on the surface, sighing a big sigh of relief as the burns he had suffered cooled immensely. He then began to close his eyes. He had become very tired from his giant mom sucking him off and then falling into the stomach.

He had no idea how long he had fallen asleep.

Soon enough, however, Blake was thrown from his sticky, cool surface back into the digestive juices. What was happening out there?

Blake’s mom and her friends had gotten up and started dancing, which made her stomach shake all around as she moved her body. As she moved, so did the tiny man inside of her. She could feel him bouncing off the walls in her stomach as she danced. She only gave a smirk.

Don’t worry, little man. You’ll be coming out of there soon, she thought to herself.

Blake was having trouble trying to get back to the surface where he had been falling asleep. As his mom danced, however, the
juices in her stomach moved around like he was in some choppy waters. There were even instances where he thought he might drown because he continued to struggle to resurface as the juices became too high for him.

He wasn’t sure the juices would ever stop swaying like big waves. He was going to drown in his mom’s digestive juices.

Eventually, everything calmed down and Blake was able to swim back to the surface he was on before, breathing heavily and coughing from swallowing some of the juices as he struggled to stay afloat.

Dinner was served 15 minutes after ordering, and despite having eaten a tiny man before leaving her house, Blake’s mom was still very hungry. She cut her steak and immediately began sticking pieces of the meat into her mouth. She ate it so fast, one of her friends even told her to slow down.

“I’m sorry. I only had something tiny to eat today before coming here,” she said with a moutful of steak. She swallowed the
meat, swigging some of her wine along with it.

Blake was still trying to catch his breath when he heard something from above. He looked up to see something that looked like a giant turd coming through the entrance to the big stomach. No way it was actually shit, though, right?

It wasn’t until the food started falling into the stomach that he saw it was a piece of steak. The long piece of meat fell into the juices, causing a big splash that sprayed Blake a bit. One piece turned into several pieces, which caused more and more splashes that got bigger. Not long after, a waterfall began falling into the stomach, as well. The waterfall was red, which told Blake the giantess was drinking wine.

Again, what his mom was eating or drinking was making splashes into the lake of digestive juices, splashing on to Blake. White globs fell into the stomach short thereafter, as well. His mom was eating mashed potatoes, and they were making even bigger splashes than the steak and wine had.

When the mashed potatoes had come down, pieces of the already eaten food had splashed on to him. That’s when things took a turn for the worse. Blake had no idea what was happening, but the surface began sinking, and he began to slip down towards the juices once more. He tried to hold on to avoid continuing to fall, but it didn’t work.

“Hey! Hey!” he cried out. “Someone, help!” Of course, calling out for help was useless because he was so small and inside his mom’s stomach. He could only accept his fate now.

At one point, he looked down to see the juices started spinning as if they were going down a drain. That’s exactly what was happening, too. His mom’s stomach was beginning to ready to break down the food in her intestines. Eventually, his foot touched the water, and his entire body was sucked into it like a vacuum.

Once again, he felt himself drowning as he spun around like he was on one of those Gravitron rides at a carnival. The juices brought him under for a moment as they were sucked into the intestine. In the end, Blake was alone, his body halfway in the hole that led into the intestine.

“Help!” he cried out weakly, holding an arm up to the top of his mom’s stomach. It was to no avail, however. A strong suction pulled him into his mom’s small intestine.