- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

first chapter just testing

     I woke up in a dark, humid room. I felt like I just woke up from one of those naps where you feel like it's the next day, but in reality, you only slept like 10 minutes. The room smelled of wood, and I stood on what felt like a soft fabric surface. I couldn't see anything, so I just stumbled around hoping I could find some sort of exit. I could feel slight rumbling in the distance, but had no idea where it was coming nor what was causing it. What concerned me, though, is that it seemed to get stronger and stronger - and fairly quickly, until suddenly, a heavy blast of tremors hit me. I was knocked to the ground face down. I attempted to get up, pushing against the fabric with my arms, but it seemed as if one of my arms had slipped through somehow. However, while I was struggling to get a grip and stabilize myself, I was blinded by a sudden light. The ground continued to shake all the while, and after a few seconds of letting my eyes adjust to the new level of brightness, I was shocked at the sight before me. I was in a massive foreign wooden box, and below me I was lying down on a pink fabric. I wasn't sure what the fabric was made of, but they seemed to have found enormous threads to make it, because I noticed that when my arm slipped through earlier, it was slipping between the threads. I then felt a strong gust of wind coming from above, which attracted my attention. I turned my head upwards and almost fainted immediately. It was my girlfriend. Except that she was ginormous. It all clicked together; I had somehow shrunk to a minuscule size and was inside her drawer full of clothes. Not sure what kind of clothes, but they were clothes for sure. And my girlfriend (who is named Anna, by the way), was above, looking for something to wear. After I finished fully processing whether this was real, I panicked. Why was I tiny? And why am I even in her drawer? But before I could think of any answer, I saw her massive hand descend from above, reaching for something to wear. I tried to get up and run, but my arm was still stuck inside the fabric. Oh, that's why the fabric was woven with such large threads. It's because I'm tiny. Anna's hand hovered over where I was for a moment, but then reached down and grabbed the garment I was on.

    I was lifted up into the sky with the piece of clothing, and I was revealed the true scale of Anna. To me, she looked the size of multiple cities.  I watched in horror (and amazement) as she lifted her foot up, and I thought about how that foot could crush an entire city with one step. Her foot rose above me, and she stuck it into the garment I was on. What was I on? Her leggings? No, this is much smaller than her legs. That's when it hit me - I was on a pair of her panties. She wove both her legs through the undergarment, and I then felt a sickening pressure as I was lifted up at high speeds.

    "Wait, doesn't this mean that I'll be squished betwe -- "


    I woke up from unconsciousness and could not move. It was really hot and humid as well. I could hear a rhythmic thumping in the background. I had trouble recalling what led me to this moment, but I soon remembered.

    "So right now, I'm stuck between her panties and her groin? What am I supposed to do in this situation???"

I didn't know what to do, so I just began crawling around in a random direction.


NOT FINISHED

Chapter End Notes:


I'll finish this story later I'm too lazy rn. im publishing this so i can edit it later without having to save to my desktop or anything