- Text Size +

Class was boring, it always was to Charlotte. Teachers told her it was because she didn't pay attention, she knew it was worse than that. They were just stupid. The class was too easy, or she was too smart. She was fairly sure she knew which of the two it was. 


She brushed her straight long blonde hair over her shoulder so she could play with it. You know your class is bad when a students hair is more interesting than Geography, or whatever this was. 


Why should I care about Brazilian Favellas? It's a bunch of pathetic poor, stupid people who kill eachother for fun… Actually that sounds good. 


She fingered the small device in her pocket, it was so tempting to make this man the size of her hand and crush him to shreads, and she held the power to do it. She was the one in charge in this room, and the dimwit teacher didn't even know it. That made Charlotte smile. 


"Something funny Charlotte?" Mr Smith walked towards her slowly. From across the room she could see Becca laughing to herself, she knew Mr Smith just signed his painful death warrant. Very painful. 


"No, not at all Sir." Charlotte smiled in a sickly sweet way, her eyes flashing dangerously. Melissa's eyes widened as she glanced over at Becca, she knew shit was going to hit the fan soon. 


"Detention Miss Bennett." Mr Smith ordered, and that was it. Charlotte snapped. 


"No you stupid little fuck." Charlotte laughed, the whole room went deathly quiet, "Trust me when I say, you cannot tell me what to do." 


"Excuse me?"


"You are excused." She chuckled, Becca was positively beside herself laughing, her fist shoved in her mouth to stay quiet. 


"Miss Bennett, you know what is going to happen next, don't you?"


"I do sir, however I have the distinct feeling you don't." She stood up and walked right up in front of the teacher. 


Mr Smith had to take a quick breath in at this and remind himself that she was only 16. Which, he reasoned, was technically legal. He tried to keep his eyes on her face but he couldn't help it. Her eyes were cold and grey, stormy with anger. Her lips were so plump and pink, god he would love to have them whispering in his ear while he railed her. Her breasts were barely contained by her white shirt and, oh heavens above, no bra. He could see her nipples becoming hard. Fuck he would love to wrap his lips around them while she screamed his name. 


It got worse, her skirt barely covered her. He could see the boys from the class watching her ass sway sensually. 


"Fuck me," one of the boys whispered, "That thong is hot." 


Oh lord she was wearing a thong, her round juicy ass would be right there. Right there. 


His hands itched to grab it and hoist her up onto his twitching cock. The only thing stopping him would have been her grey tights which clung to her legs so sensually, skin showing slightly through them where they stretched. Like her thick, toned thighs and he could only imagine, her ass. 


"Class, you can leave 5 minutes early. You have no homework however you will be expected to research the economics of Brazil." He had to force his voice to not break from pure lust. 


He shouldn't, he couldn't… he wouldn't. Right?


The class filed out apart from Becca and Melissa who perched themselves on the desk, behind Charlotte. 


"Ladies, please leave." 


"Oh no sir," Becca smirked, "We want to join in!" 


Mr Smith's voice hitched as Harriet crossed her legs, her round body and young skin making the teacher shiver. His eyes went back to Charlotte though, well… her tits at least. 


"Well sir, I think we both know you want me. Don't you?" 


"N… no." The teacher tried to drag back his composure, but he failed. 


"Go on Sir, touch them." Charlotte pulled her blazer back and took a step forward. "Go on." 


Becca and Melissa chuckled, Becca got her phone out. They would love to watch this and fuck eachother later. 


Mr Smith took a step towards Charlotte, their bodies pressing together. 


"I am going to fuck you right here Miss Bennett, your young body will know exactly who is in charge." He reached forwards and up her skirt rubbing her. 


"Shame Mr Smith, I don't like my men in charge." And with that she plunged the tazer like device into his neck. 


He stumbled back in shock and then felt the pain, it consumed his body as his joints started popping and cracking. Agony filled him and he cried out in pain. 


Charlotte stood and laughed as the man jolted and shook as his body got smaller and smaller. She knew this was it, her fun had begun now. 


Once he has collapsed on the floor with all his clothes surrounding him. Charlotte bent down and lifted him up by the arm, his body dangling helplessly from her hand. He had tears running from his face and he began making moaning noises of pain. 


"Oh sir," Becca walked up too, "You look so much hotter now." 


At this the pitiful man just wailed again. Making all three girls laugh. 


Charlotte then dropped him onto his clothes again and he curled up to hide. 


"Sir you have two, very kind, options. One, you run and try to hide and we get to play that way, or you come forward and worship and beg for your life at my feet." 


He just curled up tighter at this. 


He hoped that by staying still they would get bored and go away, but this seemed too hopeful apparently. 


"Sir you have one more chance to move or you will be crushed." At this he scampered out and towards her feet. Worshiping might just keep him alive, but at the end of the day he was at her mercy. 


He crawled up to her, barely the height of her big toe while on all fours. 


"Giantess, please don't kill me." He begged pitifully, kissing her gigantic feet. He looked up and her beautiful body towered over him, he could see up her clad legs and up her skirt. 


"Do better wretch." She taunted him and Becca poked him with her toes. It was a small action to a normal sized person but it knocked him across the floor like a ping pong ball. 


"Giantess, I beg you. I am worthless compared to you, please please spare my life. I beg." She slipped her foot out and he dived at it and began kissing and licking the end of it. 


The smell of sweat and dirt filled his nose, it was disgusting to even be near but he had no choice. No choice at all. 


He was at her mercy. 


"Giantess I know I am nothing, nothing at all, but I am begging you to use me however you want, but please please don't kill me." 


"My turrrnnnn." Becca sung and stepped over to him, crushing the lower half of his leg with her toe. It seemed so easy to her, to break all his arm bones like that. She twisted her foot causing the shattered arm to contort, he knew he had lost that arm no matter how good the surgeon was. 


Becca then stood on his ankle, the joint shattered almost instantly. Her gigantic toe just destroying his body like glass. 


"You pointless waste of oxygen, and may I also say, a shit teacher." 


"Language Becca!" Melissa fake gasped, still recording on the phone, "We are at school!" 


The girls chuckled and Mr Smith froze with fear. 


Suddenly the door flew open and five young students walked in, "Sir we for… for…" 


They stumbled for words as they realised the scene Infront of them. A shrunken teacher begging for his life at the foot of three sexy school girls. 


Before they could even think Charlotte blocked their exit and as they ran for her she zapped each one. 


"Oops," She checked the device, "I made them a bit too small! They are almost useless!" 


The four boys clung together as their now tiny bodies collapsed from pain. 


Mr Smith lay useless, knowing movement meant death for him. 


Charlotte swept the boys up in her hand and poked them all a bit. They were young but also all a bit chubby, they would be awful worshippers they were too small!


Suddenly a brain wave hit her, she knew! She sauntered over to Becca and dropped the tiny pile onto the floor. 


The height was too much for their bodies and bones snapped and bits cracked on impact. Melissa giggled and Becca just poked the small pile with her toe. 


"I think," Charlotte frowned, "I have an idea." 


She crouched down and separated the four into two lines and then put her feet between. 


"Yup!" She declared happily. She dragged her shoes over and placed each boy in. One in each toe and one in each heel. She made sure the boys were lying nice and flat, they tried to squirm away but a quick jab to their chest was enough to still them. 


She looked between them and the two girls who had begun grinning. She then began to slowly ease her foot into her shoe, over the top of the boys inside. 


They started screaming and screaming, their little bodies thrashing beneith her overwhelming foot. Mr Smith was sobbing again, he knew that was them done. Was he next? 


The past few minutes had been constant terror for him, and it aroused the girls beyond belief. 


The screams were slowly silenced by her sweaty, tights clad, feet. 


"Ooohhhh, they feel like pillows. I can feel them moving though… Should I?" She smirked over at Melissa before lifting her foot and smashing it down onto the floor. Becca began laughing and Melissa smirked. 


Charlotte twisted and pushed her foot into the floor harder. She copied the same on the other foot. 


Everyone knew the boys were now dead. Suffocated and tortured under a sweaty, smelly foot. 


"Well well well sir, seems you have found what will happen if you choose to disobey us." Becca smirked as she walked over to Charlotte and whispered down her ear. At this Charlotte chuckled. 


Mr Smith's hope at surviving vanished. 


She wandered over and he stared all the way up her giant body. She pulled her foot out and stomped it Infront of him. The blood of his ex-students covering her toes and small bits of body stuck in her tights. 


He wretched at the sight. But he knew if he threw up he would not have a pleasant death. 


Not that he would have one anyway. 


"Suck it and clean it." Charlotte smiled dangerously down at him, "Do it, now."


He shook his head, he may as well die in honour.


"Do it!" She yelled, the noise made his tears well again. This was the end. 


"Seems like the end Mr Smith." Becca smiled. 


Charlotte sighed and looked down on the small naked man, his arm crushed and blood running from parts of his body. He was just as pathetic as she knew he was from the start. 


"Sir, this all could be avoided if you lick the blood and skin of your former students from my sweaty feet." 


"No… no…"


"Do you still want to fuck me sir, am I even sexier now? My power controlling you, your body at my mercy." 


Mr Smith just glared up at her. 


She reached down and grasped his broken body in her hand. He wriggled and wriggled to escape, one last pointless attempt. 


Then she held him by his neck and smashed his head onto the wall. 


He was dead. 


"On to our next target girlies…" Becca carried the body over to the bin and threw him in, along with a few other blood stained things. Charlotte sized up the boys again and they made the staging complete. 


They were free to torture another day, and probably another pathetic teacher.