- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All characters are over 18.

This is my first story, hope you enjoy it

James was relaxing in his room when his younger sister Lily barged into the room, "hey big bro" she said "what do you want" James replied. James wasn't too happy that Lily barged into his room "there is something really cool I want to show you" said Lily "but I will only show it to you if you step out into the hall". "Fine," said James, "what did you want to show me?" Lily smirked and said "First you have to turn around and close your eyes", "do I really have to do that" said James. "Yes you must turn around for this to work" said Lily, "For what to work?" Asked James as he turned at his Little sister's request. "Don't worry about it," said Lily.


Suddenly a strange sensation rushes throughout James's body and he soon starts to feel lightheaded and his vision fades to black. Lily watches as James's body contort, fold and morph into the shape of an oral onahole. James soon wakes up to see his little sister stand above him. James tries to ask Lily what happened to him but no sound escaped his mouth no matter how hard he tried. Lily leans in closer to her brother's new body and says "you are going to be the perfect toy for daddy, but first allow me to demonstrate what I mean by toy. Lily picks up her brother and takes him to her room.


Lily places her brother on her bed and begins to undress revealing her beautiful and perky c-cup tits. She then places her hand over crotch and a below average size cock along with balls appears out of thin air. Lily positions James above her brand new penis and tells him "daddy will be home in a few hours, so until then I am going to use you for myself" Lily then begins to move James down until his lips are touching her tip. "Get ready big brother" said Lily as she pushes her tip past James's lips and into her big brother's mouth. The full length of her cock is in her brother's mouth and her tip just about makes it to James's throat. "Don't worry big brother, I'm sure daddy's cock will be much bigger than mine" said Lily as she glides her tip and shaft back and forth across her brother's tongue. James is forced to have his mouth fucked by his little sister for what felt like an eternity. But almost after three and a half hours of fucking her big brothers mouth, she starts to pick up speed. "Big brother, you're about to taste my cum for the first time, aren't you excited!" Lily yells with a wave of pleasure rolling over her as she rapidly shoves her cock into her brother's mouth. Lily moans loudly as she dumps her load into James's mouth. As Lily cums into his mouth, James's mind completely passes out from exhaustion. 


Lily picks up Her older brother and brings him to the bathroom to clean him so that their father can use James like the onahole he currently is. After finishing cleaning her brother of any her cum that might still be in him. Lily brings James to their father's bedroom and places him on the bed. Lily also places a note next to James that reads "I know you have been so lonely since mom left, so I got you this toy for you to use however you like over the weekend;) - Love Lily" Lily then heads back to her room to wait for their father to get home.


Soon after Lily returns to her room their father ,Mark, who is 46, returns home and heads upstairs to go to bed but he heads into his room he stops at Lily's door and asks her "do you know where James is?" "James said he is going out on a camping trip with friends for the weekend, he should return on Monday" Said Lily. Mark understood and nodded his head and went into his room. When Mark got there he noticed an onahole and a note on his bed, he picked up the note and read it "oh, Lily you shouldn't have" Mark said to himself.


Mark undressed as he preferred to sleep nude and revealing his flaccid cock. Then he picked up the onahole and stuck a finger inside its mouth to see how tight the inside was.This woke James up and made him soon realize who's finger it was and James feared what came next. Feeling a little sleepy, Mark wedged the onahole in between the two mattresses, Mark then lay down on the bed so that his now fully erect unwashed cock could be inserted into the onahole. Mark put his cock's foreskin covered Tip against James's lips and then he pushed his unwashed coock into James's mouth in such a way that James's teeth peeled back his father's foreskin. James could taste his father's disgusting smegma and it made him wish that he could puke. Mark was so exhausted from a long work week that he only thrusted his cock into the onahole a few times until he fell asleep leaving his erect cock inside the onahole. James could easily tell that his father's cock was much bigger and longer than his sister as it filled his entire mouth and he could feel that the tip of his father's semi-erect cock was halfway down his throat, what James could not easily tell however was that his father was asleep. James thought the his father would start to rape his throat again at any moment.


Once James knew that his father was asleep he regrettably tried to pleasure his father's cock to wake him up, but the only thing James was successfully able to do was to make his father cum which was much less pleasant than his sister's baby batter from what he can remember. James tries to wake up his father several more times by pleasuring his cock, but each time he tried Mark dumped another load of his nasty semen into James's mouth. Eventually James gave up on trying to wake his father and decided to wait until morning when his father wakes up. To pass the time James decided that he should help his father a little bit and try to wash his cock but as soon as James's tongue tasted the smallest bit of smegma he thought that washing his father's cock with his tongue was not a good idea so he continued to wait till morning


The next morning Mark wakes up and notices that his cock is still inside the onahole. As soon as Mark started to pull his cock from out of the onahole, Mark's own cum started pouring out of the onahole. Mark freed the onahole from the two mattresses and put it down on his bedside table, he decided not to clean the onahole because he got the idea to use his own cum as lube. He then got dressed and left the room to go eat breakfast. After her father left, Lily entered the room to see what her father did to James's. She leans toward her brother and says "damn he really did a number on you James, before I leave I should remind that it is now Saturday and daddy spends his weekends in his room playing games on his computer and he doesn't shower till Monday morning,and he only leaves the room to get food, so you have to endure 2 more days of his massive cock rapping the back of your throat. And I will know if you don't behave, and you don't want to know what I will do to you if you don't." She then leaves the room. Lily heads downstairs to talk to Mark, "Hey dad, I am going to a friend's house for a sleepover over the weekend. I Should be back by Monday" said Lily "OK Honey see you Monday, have fun" replied Mark with a grin on his face.


Mark returned to his room while carrying a cardboard box and put the box down next to the desk, he dressed down to an undershirt and boxers then he picked up the onahole from the bedside table and placed it on his desk. Mark then sat down at the desk, pulled his cock out. Mark was already getting erect at the thought of having his uncircumcised cock being inside of an onahole for a whole 2 days. He then picked the onahole up off of the desk and quickly stuffed his entire cock inside the onahole. As his father's cock wasn't fully erect yet James could Feel his father's massive unkempt bush of pubic hair brush against his lips, but then that large pillow of semen crusted pubic hair seemed to get further and further away as Mark's cock got more and more erect until he couldn't fit his the length of his mighty cock inside the onahole. This didn't matter to Mark as he started to move the onahole up and down his shaft. Mark fucked the onahole for two more hours until he blew multiple loads of cum inside the onahole. Mark left the onahole on his somehow still erect cock and reached down and opened the box and pulled out an adult diaper. He then takes off his boxers and puts the diaper on his body in way for the onahole to fit inside the diaper. “Man I have been holding this in since yesterday” Mark says to himself. “Time to wash the cum out of you” Mark says to the onahole, James did not know what his father meant by this. Mark then begins to unload a stream of his steamy, yellow, salty piss into the onahole. James's ’ mouth is immediately flooded with his father's warm,salty urine which makes James want to spit out of his mouth but he soon remembers that he can't. Mark's piss starts overflowing from James's mouth and is absorbed by the diaper as soon as the pee makes contact with the diaper.


Not long after Mark reaches into his now dirty diaper and grabs the piss and cum filled onahole and starts to jerk it up and down his cock. In doing so the little of Mark's pee that is still inside James's mouth starts to get pumped out by Mark's filthy cock and onto Mark's hand, diaper and waist. Mark then proceeded to use his son who is unbeknownst to Mark an onahole, to jerk off his massive and filthy cock then cum in it, and occasionally pee in it when he has to. This process continues for several hours with occasionally Mark stopping to go eat some food with a fresh diaper and the onahole on him while he eats. By the time he decides to go to bed he puts on a new diaper and goes to sleep with his cock inside the onahole. By listening to the sounds that are happening around him, James could tell that his father was going to bed and at this point James already knew that there was only one thing he could do at this point. Strangely, a part of James didn't mind that the only thing he could do was pleasure his father's cock,it was as if James was slowly getting addicted to the taste of his father's cum and unwashed cock. So for the rest of the night James pleasured his father's meaty cock and choked on his semen.


The next day Mark put on a new diaper and continued to do the same things he did to the onahole the day before. An hour or so into pleasuring himself with the onahole Mark thought of an idea to make this experience even better. Mark stood up from his desk with the diaper on and the onahole still on his cock, and went into his daughter Lily's room to look for something. After looking through her closet Mark's face lit up with excitement as he picked up Lily's 10” horse cock dildo, and took it to his room. Mark placed the dildo on his bed ,he took off the diaper, and began to insert it into his hairy asshole. Mark struggled to get the dildos flared head into his ass but once it slipped in the rest came to follow. Mark bounced up and down the firm horse dildo as he jerked his cock off with the onahole. Mark did this for several hours and dumped load after load of cum into the onahole, until his once tight hole felt sore. 


Mark removed the dildo from his anus and brought it to the sink to clean so Lily doesn't know that he touched her dildo. Mark went back to his room so he could get ready to go to bed. At this point James was mostly addicted to his father's tasty cock and creamy cum, thus he was rather looking forward to his father sleeping because James wanted to please his father's godlike cock his own way without Mark using him like the toy that he currently is. Throughout the night James tried to move his silicone mouth all-around his father's girthy cock, James also tried to get close enough so he could inhale and savor the stench of Mark's piss and cum scented bush of pubic hair and balls. But the only thing James managed to do was to get his father to shoot his nectar like cum across James's slutty silicone mouth.


It was Monday and Mark woke up and found that he again came multiple times throughout the night. He then took the onahole off his cock and placed it on his bedside table. Mark left the room to go take a shower, he did return but to only get dressed for work. Mark left his room to eat breakfast and then he left the house to go to work. An hour and a half later Lily returned home. Lily went to her Father's room to go check on her brother. “Damn big bro I'm surprised you managed to survive” Lily said to James. “Now I am going to clean you before I turn you back to normal.” Lily picked the onahole up from her father's nightstand and brought it to the bathroom so she can clean it out. 


After she cleaned her brother she placed him on the floor and began the magic process. Soon James finds himself in his human body again but something is off. “Surprised” said Lily, “I did turn you back but not quite, I shrunk you down to half the size of a Lego minifigure.” “What the hell?” James said, “I didn't misbehave at all this weekend.” “I know, but lied” replied Lily “I was going to do this even if you misbehaved or not.” James was frozen with fear as Lily picked him up. “Now as punishment I am going to…” Lily paused as she thought of a fitting punishment. “Alright I know what your punishment will be but I am not going to tell you until we get there.” “What do you mean by that?” Asked James fearfully. Lily didn't respond as she put him in her panties. “Just so you know this is not the punishment I am going to carry you in my panties until we get there, so have fun smelling my asshole loser.” Lily went back to her father's room and placed a note on his bed that read “I just got a text from James that said he is going to be coming with his friends for the rest of the week, so don't worry about him. Also I noticed that you did a number on your toy so I got rid of it, but don't worry I will buy you a new one- Love Lily” Lily then left the house with her brother in her panties and headed to whatever James's punishment might be.


To be continued.

Chapter End Notes:

I originally wanted to add the punishment scene but I felt like the story was getting to long, so I might write the punishment scene in the future. Also the dildo scene was supposed to be a scat scene but I didn't know how to write that in fully. Maybe the punishment will involve scat but who's to say what the punishment will look like. Anyway hope you enjoyed.