- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. 

Sally pointed a finger into her open mouth to indicate where her prey would go then lunged forward. Her teeth clamped inches away from the young boy's face who cowered back in fright.  Several other guests waiting in line flinched, some laughed. The zombie girl's black lips curled up in delight. Encouraged she went on torture the 20 something year old at the front of the line. "I could really sink my teeth into those arms of yours," the zombie girl flirted while touching his bicep. "They're like massive caramel apples and will fill my belly up real nice," she continued mostly in character while rubbing her exposed belly with her other hand. Zack glanced at her belly which was painted bluish white with fake gashes.

"Haha, that's what I'm here for" Zack said uncomfortably while she eyed him like halloween candy. The heavy shading around her eyes gave what may have been a seductive stare a menacing undertone.

"Good because If I catch you I'll make you all mine," she said with a wink, "anyway, it's your turn to enter the attraction," she said pushing open the creaking wooden door.

"It was nice to meet you" Zack stuttered

"It will be nice to eat you too."

 The cute zombie closed the door before calling someone else over to manage her spot at the front of the line.

"There's someone inside I want to sink my teeth into."


 

Thump Thump. Thump Thump. A recording of a heart beat played in the haunted house. It sounded as if Zack were walking around a monster's innards Fog and harsh red light prevented him from seeing any further than a couple of feet. As he shuffled forward something grabbed him around the waist causing Zack to scream.

"Did I scare you?"  the zombie girl asked gleefully "did I give you chills," she breathed into his ear. Zack tried to pull out of her grip but she circled in front of him and forced herself against him. "Mmmm, Are you resurrected or just happy to see me?" she cood while one hand grabbed his left cheek. 

Zack pushed her away a little more roughly then he intended. "Get back-"

Under the flashing strobe light he got a better look at her. She wore a ripped white crop exposing her cleavage and belly along with torn pantyhoes covered by short shorts. Any exposed skin was painted bluish white. She was drop dead gorgeous but he wasn't game. 

He felt like hunted game instead. "listen I'm-"

She rammed him into the flesh coloured wall with her chest and forced her mouth to his. Zack shoved her back harder.

"Are you crazy! That's assault!"

"No, it's-"

"I'm not interested in you- bitch! What you're doing is wrong and I'm going to your manager you-"

Suddenly everything went dark for Zack. 

He felt like he was under a giant tarp. After a few seconds of pushing He crawled out from under what turned out to be his giant pumpkin themed briefs! He had shrunk! What the hell! He was tiny and she-

Zack looked up the pantyhoed legs of the now giant zombie girl. Her head seemed to be hundreds of meters away and was obscured in red lit fog like a demonic entity. 

The zombie girl squatted down. Zack marveled at the girth of her hips and the crotch of her jean shorts which he could easily crawl through. She picked him up, and examined him. She turned him over and over ignoring his yells, then stared long and hard into his eyes.

“Hey! Help!”

She didn't seem to hear Zack.

What was she thinking? She looked so thoughtful but in a way that gave Zack the Heebie jeebies.


There was a scream followed by many footsteps.

A family was approaching. 


The giant zombie girl made up her mind and smiled sweetly. "Remember what I said earlier?" Thump thump "About catching you?" Thump thump. She brought him up her lips and whispered "Well now you're all mine." her breath smelled like rotting flesh as he was thrown into her open mouth.

Time slowed down for Zack. He took in the pink flesh peeking through the cracks of her black upper lip, the plaque between the incisors of her otherwise white teeth and her purple coloured tongue which emerged over her lower lip. He noticed the joyous flash in her eyes as he entered her hell hole. 

Then everything was a blur as Zack was pressed between her palette and worm like tongue. In her darkness the slimy organ slathered over his face, torso and crotch. It focused again and again on his crotch. Arousing him despite his predicament. 

"Mmmmmm,"  erupted around him as she savored his taste.

Zack could hear other people talking outside her mouth! He tried to yell but was drowned out by an all encompassing.

“RRRRRAAAAAAA!”

The zombie girl bared her teeth in a deafening snarl that shook Zack's entire body to the core. Zack could hear the guests scream as if from far away.

He tried to scream back but the tongue slammed him into her upper palette, forcing her rank spittle into his open mouth.

She maneuvered him to her molars and began to lightly chew. Each compression broke skin and squeezed his bones

Her mouth opened- sweet sweet fresh air! Zack could see in detail her pink gums and slightly yellowed enamel. He stood on her molars just as her teeth lowered onto his shoulders forcing him to his knees. He pushed up in vain as the light got smaller. 

He crawled, dove at the sliver of light and for a moment his head and arms were free- before the giant lips clamped down and sucked him back in.

She pinned his neck and shoulders between her incisors while the tip of her tongue slathered over his chest until she had her fill and pushed him towards her lips, giving her tongue better access to his groin. His soft belly was now pinned between her incisors and she bit down hard! This was it. He was going to be chewed into mush. The pressure from her teeth increased more and more until he was sure she'd bite him in half-


"Raaaaa!"


Suddenly Zach was in a free fall.


Sally yelped and the cute boy shot out of her mouth. Shit. She had been so occupied with her toy that she hadn't seen the little shit sneak up on her. Now her toy was probably dead. The brat looked so proud of himself after scaring her. The little- wait. Sally spotted the little man with the big arms as the kid disappeared into the fog. Her apple-armed tiny was on the kids backpack. 


Zach took a minute to catch his breath then cautiously crawled to the kids shoulder. "Hey kid!" no response. "Hey kid over here!" the boy turned confused. "On your shoulder!" There was a tiny and soaked little man, "Don't look so surprised. Listen. I need your help and it's really, really important. I need you to take me out through  that emergency exit and to the adults in charge. Can you do that?"

"How do I know I can twust you?"

"Because I know I can trust you. You're clearly clever and can see I need help."

The boy nodded and began to push open the door.

"My name is Zack by the way." 

"My name is Theo," the boy said to the smelly little person as he pushed open the exit door revealing dark woods and an angry looking zombie girl leaving from an adjacent exit. The zombie girl Theo had just been mean to. She looked like she was ready to bite someone's head off. 

"Run back inside Theo! Run!"

Theo ran back into the house and past several animatronic scares. "That's a bad lady, keep running to the exit!"

"What if the monsters grab me while I run? I was told monsters grab kids who run and gobble them up!"

An image of the zombie girl's open mouth flashed through Zack's mind. 

"Listen Theo, they're just people in costumes. They're friends just like I'm your friend and you need to get me to the adults in charge! ok?"

Theo paused for a second "friend… yea you're my friend. I twust you." 

Theo ran through the house as ghouls and monsters leapt and screamed, but none grabbed him. He reached the end with Zack still clinging to his shoulder. 

"I made it mister small man we-"

"Gotchya"

From the shadows a blue hand snatched up Zack and stuck him into her black lipped mouth. 

The zombie girl chewed enthusiastically while giving Theo an evil smile. She opened wide to show Theo the tiny person on her tongue then swallowed him whole with a wet, self satisfied-


GULP!


Theo watched the bulge slide down her neck, disappear into her chest, and then stared in horror at her exposed belly as it moved in and out.

His friend was gone. 

Suddenly her hands were on Theo's head and forced his ear against her belly. Theo struggled but couldn't pull away

"Do you hear your friend in there?” She hissed into his other ear. “Do you want to end up in there too?" Theo could hear Zack screaming behind her warm flesh. He was alive! "If you don't want me to gobble you up as well  then you're not going to tell aaaany adults about what happened- RIGHT!" she growled with a sudden squeeze.

"Right," theo whimpered. Tears streamed down his face.

"Do you promise?"

"I-"

"Do you promise!" she said, forcing his cheek into her belly. A faint glorp sound responded.

"I PROMISE!" Theo was forcefully shoved away from her belly. 

"Good, now RUN!" Sally said a sudden snap of her teeth. Theo ran to the fence, stopped, and turned to see the zombie lady walking away with one hand reaching for her backside. She pulled out a wedgie in her shorts as she strutted off, causing the masses of flesh on either side to jiggle. Theo didn't want to wind up there. He ran away crying.


—---------------------------------------------------------------------


Zack screamed into the stomach folds pressing him from either side. Boiling chyme washed over his face again and again as the stomach tried to crush him. 

This was a nightmare! It was the only logical conclusion. None of this *crush* was real *crush*. On Top of the natural movements of her digestive system processing Zack, the giant girl's strutting jostled the stomach with each swing of her left hip, right hip, left hip. Where was she even going? Was he seriously going to be digested- digested alive? Mark couldn't think of a crueler fate! He thought back to the zombie girl rubbing her belly as he waited in line! His mind conjured up that cheeky black lipped grin and it infuriated him! No! This wasn't the end! He punched! He kicked! He screamed!


Sally snuck away into a trailer used for changing to play with her catch and locked the door so no one would interrupt. She caught her reflection in the mirror and admired her belly. The apple armed boy was in there and he was allll hers. Gobbled up and turning her on with his struggles.

"Wow you're really doing the monster mash in there little guy," She teased  as she pushed a graveyard worth of foam tombstones off to one side and laid down. One hand was already beneath the crotch of her shorts, the other occasionally moved to her chest feeling for any kicks from the tiny. "Now keep it up while I mash myself!"  


A sudden pump and the stomach walls closed in on Zack with more force than before! 

Zack raged as another pump came. The zombie girl's heart beat louder and louder as she really got into it. He was going to have to listen to her masterbate to his own death! He wasn't going to die in such a humiliating way! No he wasn't going to die! Zack pushed into the hot folds of flesh with both arms and kicked as hard as he could in the cramped space. “Ugh squirm for me”. He could feel each pump coming harder and harder. “I said SQUIRM!” His own heartbeat like hers grew faster and faster as each breath came with a struggle. He threw himself at the slippery flesh, clawing and kicking. He’d tear his way through! He’d-

The stomach walls squeezed him with unrelenting force.

“UGGGGH just a little more!” Zack was pressed between the stomach walls, struggling for breath, he couldn't take it! The pressure on his body was building, crushing the life out of him. Her heartbeat sounded louder and faster louder and faster until-


A howl played from the soundtrack in the haunted house. Behind it Sally climaxed victoriously. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally giggled, involuntarily alerting the approaching guests of her presence. She tried to leap out mouth agape but they weren’t scared. 

Annoyed, she glared down at her body’s new occupant.

“Just digest already!” Sally hissed while shaking her belly with both her hands.

“You tickle too much”.

Another family was coming so Sally assumed her position within a vertical coffin. Trying to stay still amplified the tickling in her stomach and she burst out laughing. The family moved on through the haunted house unfazed. 

“You piece of shit. I'm going to enjoy shitting you out my ass” She growled while slapping her belly in desperation to stop the tiny from struggling. "And after I shit you out I'll use your bones as decorations"

Her snack continued to tickle her.

“Ugh, there's no point in struggling anymore. It's not going to change the fact that tomorrow you'll be squeezed. Out. My. Ass” she said, banging her hips against the coffin between each word. "That's right, I might even give you a little funeral service before I flush.”

Apple arms struggled on.

“Just give up and die. Die already!” She resumed shaking her gut with both arms.


Zack hadn't lost hope yet and wasn't going to let this bitch win. He had braced himself with one arm and punched the oncoming stomach wall everytime it closed in. He punched the same spot over and over. He was going to make her throw him back up! He'd bruise her stomach! He wasn't going to die here! 


The next person to approach was her manager, Evan.

“I heard you were having a rough time over here so I brought you some hot chocolate. Is everything ok?” 

Sally practically lunged at the hot coco “Yes! This is exactly what I needed, thanks!” it burned her lips so she blew on it a bit to cool it down faster.

"I also wanted to tell you what a spectacular job you're doing. One boy was even convinced you ate his friend." Sally could feel Apple Arms screaming but no one could hear him. This made her smile. "I checked with the boy's parents and confirmed he came alone but I still wanted to check in with you and make sure everything was alright." He grinned. "You haven't gobbled up any of the guests have you"

Sally rubbed her belly "I don't hear anyone complaining from in there."


They listened…


Zack screamed his loudest most primal scream. There was a pause while Zack panted in the boiling hell hole, exhausted, and beaten... The cruel girl and her manager burst out laughing. They hadn't heard him... Zack slipped back into the chyme feeling truly and utterly defeated. 


Sally brought the cup up to her lips and downed most of the near boiling liquid in one go causing a flurry of activity in her gut. "Thanks for the coco"

“Anytime” Evan said as he left. 

Sally finished the hot cocoa then played around with the water in her gut. Making sure the shrink was niiiice and swirled inside…

In the distance an organ sound effect started up. Fittingly the Funeral March played as she waited for confirmation of the shrinks demise. She waited until the end of the tune but there was no more movement from her gut. She patted her exposed belly and gave a content milk burp. 


—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“They did the mash” plays

 “It was a graveyard smash!” Sally sang from the changing room bathroom as the song played over the speaker. She slid her hips back and forth across the toilet seat to the beat as she released her occupant from his self guided tour. "I have a joke for you, shrink. What did the college zombie girl have for dinner… raw-man!" She laughed heartily as Zack responded with a solid plop sound from under her rear. Her unpainted cheeks lifted off the seat with a jiggle and she looked down on the boy that gave her such trouble the other day. His bones and a skull could be seen in her waste. "Did you enjoy the ride? Of corpse you did! Hahaha.” She admired her handiwork. That cute boy with the caramel apple arms was all hers now. Forever hers.

She began her sermon.

“We are gathered here today,

to say good-bye, 

to a piece of shit, 

and we,

Shall reflect on the weight,

of our own lives,

Since the deceased has now become,

Weight of mine own- 

Specifically on my ass.

Permanently and Forever. Amen” 

 She crossed her butt, pulled up her shorts with a wiggle, and sauntered off.


Sally returned with  gloves on. “I’m not done with you yet, I still need some new decorations.”


Aftermath

One year later Sally's ripped pantyhoes and revealing short shorts strutted up the line causing a few guests to ogle her rear as it bounced the words "ghoul fiend" on the left cheek and "material" on the right cheek". They bounced with the little extra fat Zack’s body had been reduced to. She was painted up as a zombie as she had the year prior and- hold up. She recognized someone in line. Sally lunged forward at the boy who had gone straight to her manager last year! As she lunged her exposed purple tongue displayed to the boy a new resin tongue piercing containing Zack's Skull. Everyone in line laughed at Theo's reaction and Sally grinned evilly. She opened her mouth, and pointed inside.