- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you like big girls with thick meaty cocks then this story is for you. Don't worry, if that ain't your thing then there will be plenty more characters later on to fulfill whatever fantasy you might have (make sure to tell me what you want to see in the reviews)

Also, I will be adding tags as they come up, so the current ones aren't everything don't worry.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to my humble story, please have a seat and enjoy!

Introducing the two main characters (for now) and setting the scene, although there is some fun content in there too. The next chapter probably won't have much fetish content in it all given the circumstances our unlikely pair finds themselves in.

*Sluuuuurp* A loud, wet pop resonates throughout the drab old apartment. Susie the cow girl, sits on her bed, her wide hips and generous rear making quite the dent on the worn out mattress, which squeaks slightly under her weight. Susie was not fat per se but she did have some extra pounds on her which made her a little self conscious sometimes, she mostly blamed her genetics though, being a cow girl, and went on with her life. Her life that, to her, was incredibly boring. She never bothered to work out and spent most of her time working at her lame office job, at this point she barely even remembers what it is she does at work, almost as if her brain turns off for 8 hours a day.


She let out a heavy sigh, looking down at the large pink rubber dildo in the shape of a horsecock. It glistened in the dim evening light from her recently applied saliva. Susie hadn’t been in a relationship for almost 2 years now, at nearly 27 years old she had thought she would be married with one or two beautiful girls and living the dream. But here she sits, on her musty old bed with her favorite sex toy, trying to remember what it felt like to do the real thing. Part of her wanted to just go to bed and forget repeating the same old act that she did day in and day out, but her raging erection didn’t that happen.


Being a cow girl meant another genetic problem, it was far more likely for cow girls to be born futanari than most other races. And because her particular member was on the large end even for cow girls, it made finding partners that could take it rather difficult. There was no use sulking about it now at least, she was stuck with her obstinate dick that made both her mornings and evenings rather inconvenient.


“I just wish something exciting happened for once in my life…” she whispered to no one in particular. She missed the days of college when she went out with friends to bars and clubs, staying out until an hour before class in the morning and being hungover nearly 24/7. There had been times during those days that her adventurous spirit had outclassed her now throbbing hard on, she smiled, remembering waking up with five or six different girls in her bed and no sign of her morning wood, her normally plump and over productive sack felt sore and spent from the long night of fun. Those were the days…


She finally snapped herself out of her rapidly deteriorating sad and reminiscent mood, instead focusing all of her attention on the sex toy in her hands that has put up with so many years of hard abuse. A different kind of smile crosses her face now as a faint blush forms on her pale cheeks. She stands up from her position on the bed and sets down the lubricated dildo on the dent that formed from her impressive rear. She licks her lips and reaches back, spreading her ass wide, revealing her thick donut that gaped hungrily over the now much smaller looking cock stand in.


Susie closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip in anticipation of feeling her insides get filled, a sensation she was very familiar with but never let her down. At that very moment a bright blue light shines out from her bed beneath her, something she does not notice in her blissful moment, savoring the anticipation for a few seconds before letting her legs finally give way and falling down onto the awaiting toy.





Thomas awakens with a start, his head pounding and his eyes having trouble focusing. He looks over at his phone and barely registers his alarm going off. After blinking a few times and squinting really hard he finally fully wakes up and nearly throws his phone across the room, as he struggles to shut off the loud alarm.


He sighs, laying his arm over his forehead as he contemplates simply going back to sleep and missing work for the day. “I fucking hate my job…” went his internal thoughts for about fifteen minutes straight until he finally sits up and rolls out of bed, not bothering to catch himself with his legs and simply falling on the floor. His downstairs neighbor would complain but that was the least of his worries right now. Another fifteen minutes go by and it seems he has managed to get dressed… somewhat. He stumbles into the kitchen and pulls out a carton of milk and a box of stale cereal. He pops a few advil into his mouth and sits down with a groan.


As he ate, he remembers moving out a few months ago, he had been so excited that he moved out a week after his eighteenth birthday. How stupid he had been, he moved to a big city and got an overpriced but still too small apartment, with no plans for the future and no job, he very nearly starved until he got a job at a pizza place a few minutes walk away from his apartment. Just about the only good thing about his job was he got to keep the leftover slices at the end of the day if he closed the shop, which of course was something he hated doing. Still though, he made just enough money to survive and the extra food was a nice bonus, but he still had no plan for the future and was flat broke, no savings.


“If only something interesting happened in my life…” He muttered, angry at the world. He finished his cereal and glanced at the clock on the microwave, it read 6:48. That was just enough time for him to finish getting dressed and if he ran, he might not be late for work.


Little did he know that he wouldn’t be making it to work at all that day. Two people from different worlds made the same wish at the same time, and due to some kind of magic or maybe just because the stars aligned in just the right way at that particular time, two people’s lives changed forever. Thomas ran out of the front door of his apartment building at 6:56, he was a ten minute walk away from work so he sprinted, he was so close to getting a raise and being late was not one of the ways that one stays in the good graces of their boss. Granted, said raise was ten cents an hour, and said boss was a grumpy old Italian man who preferred to strike first and ask questions later. But this job was all Thomas had so it was pretty much the only thing he cared about in his life, which is ironic given his feelings towards it, it certainly was a strange relationship.


But that relationship will be over soon, and an even stranger relationship will begin. As Thomas ran down the relatively empty street, he tripped on a piece of trash someone had the courtesy of placing there solely to inconvenience him. As he fell, he stretched out his hands but they never struck the pavement. A bright blue light suddenly enveloped him and the few people that witnessed this event were in for a treat as the blue light faded and a heavy *SMACK* resounded around the buildings. Laying there on the sidewalk was not the frantic looking, slightly disheveled, and familiar face of the pizza boy. No instead there lay a massive pink shape, difficult to even recognize at this scale. Those that were more shall we say, well versed on the debauchery of the internet, were the first to understand what lay in place of the boy. A pink rubber horsecock the size of a human being lay slathered in a thick and sticky clear fluid that was slowly pooling around it.


And Thomas? He was nowhere to be seen, not even where he ended up. At least he wasn’t seen at first, the only other person around was far too busy pleasuring herself with her “toy” that she hardly even noticed when her grip around its base suddenly changed shape. All she cared about was the feeling of her slick asshole rubbing against its length as she took the entire thing into her rectum.


For Thomas the progression of events was fast and difficult to follow, his brain catching up several seconds after it happened. He tripped and fell, he held his arms out and in a bright flash found himself looking up at what he realized a bit later was the puffy pucker of an extremely horny and VERY large cow girl. The wrinkled orifice rapidly descended upon him and in one quick plunge, he found himself buried deep inside a hot, wet, and not too pleasant smelling “cave”. He heard a heavy thumping all around him and found the walls of the cave were pressing in on him as his entire perspective shook. A muffled but still loud female scream was added to the sensory overload as Susie came from one simple thrust.


 Something was different about this time, her toy almost felt real as she savored it entering her hole and rapidly filling her. If she wasn’t so lust-addled, she would have noticed it moving inside her but all she cared about was when it pressed against her prostate. It felt like someone punched her right in the love button as she let out a high pitched scream and had the best orgasm in 2 years. Her thick, off-white spunk sprayed across her bed, walls, and even some got on the ceiling. She felt her balls contract the hardest they had in quite some time as her backed up load found itself acting as impromptu wallpaper. She simply sat on her bed panting, her little fun session hadn’t lasted long but she was sweating heavily as her tongue lolled out of her mouth, dripping drool down onto her ample chest. Her face was flushed and her mind felt drunk as she shook her ass in her bed a little, feeling her favorite toy rub against her walls as she did so.


After the scream, Thomas found his surroundings calmed down a little as the walls were no longer trying to force the air out of his lungs. He was covered head to toe in a thick slimy substance that seemed to be coating the walls as well. He was far too confused to care about that right now as his wide eyes attempted to find something in the darkness. Eventually he remembered his phone and pulled it out, turning on the flashlight to see something out of a horror movie. Thomas was certain that he had been eaten by some kind of fantasy monster, and to a certain extent he was right. He was squeezed tightly inside a fleshy tunnel that lead upward until his phone flashlight couldn’t shine anymore. His world shook once again as the walls around him rotated slightly and he saw the walls begin to rise as he felt air on his legs.


Susie relished in the afterglow of her intense orgasm for a few minutes before deciding she should get cleaned up and go to bed. She lifted one side of her impressive ass up and reached beneath her, grabbing what she though was her toys base, and what was actually a poor boys legs. She found herself biting her lip once again as she pulled the toy out of her ass, it finally broke free with a satisfying wet *pop*. She let out a deep sigh and stood up, bringing her toy back around to her front to wash it and put it away.


Susie couldn’t believe what she saw in her hands. In her hands lay a tiny wide eyed person, absolutely drenched in her juices. She felt them shaking in her hands, she wasn’t sure if it was out of fear or simply because it was a lot cooler in her room than inside her ass. She had a to blink a few times at that thought. “Inside my ass…” She muttered, the realization hitting her like a truck hitting a mosquito. She had a person. Inside her ass. “Oh fuck.” She exclaimed, she didn’t know what species the person was or how they got that small, but she knew using someone as a living dildo was certainly probably illegal.


The two individuals simply stared at each with wide eyes, both full of fear but for very different reasons.

Chapter End Notes:

What a day eh? Imagine waking up for work only to find yourself ending up deep in the business end of a chubby cow girl... although if you read the damn thing you would probably like that you sicko. But don't worry, after all I'm the real sicko for writing it. Anyways, please give me your thoughts on it, or don't I don't care that much (I really do).