- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some light teasing in this chapter as the two try to figure out whats going on and who each other are.

Susie was the first to speak, despite her anxiety about the legality of what she had just done, she was in a far better mental state than Thomas at the moment. "H-hey little one... ummm, sorry about that." Susie felt blood rush to her face as she reddened at the prospect of talking about the issue. "It's just, I didn't exactly know you were b-back there..." She trailed off once again, squirming back and forth on her bed in a way that most guys would find incredibly sexy, unfortunately, Thomas was stunned. It was like he had been hit with unlimited void, all kinds of new information, sensations, smells, sounds, and most heinously of all, tastes were running through his mind at a million miles a minute. Just 30 minutes ago he had been sleepily getting ready for work and now?


Now he was held in the hands of a gigantic woman with strange ears and horns and had just been inside her butt. It was all too much for him to handle at once and it took him a solid moment to even register her words. Hearing her speak helped snap him out of his nearly catatonic state. He blinked his eyes a few times and finally managed to refocus himself on the present. Choosing to ignore the main topic for now, he began with a simple question. "Where am I? I remember running, falling, and then..." Susie looked down at him in her hands with fascination, the tiny person finally spoke but, the voice that came from their mouth was different from any other voice she had heard. Combined with their strange appearance and size, she wasn't sure what to make of them. "Inside my apartment silly!" She giggled, something the 26 year old cow girl hadn't done in a while, it seemed the person wasn't hurt too bad from her previous actions which put her in a much better mood. She wasn't sure what would happen if the person had tried to sue her or something for *ahem* using them like she did.


The cow girl's display of her now jovial mood put Thomas more at ease, his brain chose to block out their first interaction and just move on for now, focusing on where he was and the discrepancy in his mind as to how he got there. "N-no I mean like where in the world am I?" He clarified, letting out a small but nervous chuckle. At this, Susie cocked her head to the side, how did this person end up in her apartment without even knowing what city they were in? She decided that would be figured out later as the odd but strangely cute looking person looked like they were more confused than she was. At the very least, it didn't seem like they wanted to sue, so she decided to humor the question. "Well, this is New Sakura city, the largest city in the world!" She proclaimed proudly, it wasn't easy to get a place in New Sakura city these days. It is known as both the largest and the greatest city, at this point it was practically its own country, being over ten times the size of the second largest city.


Thomas sighed, assuming he wasn't dreaming or hallucinating because he hit his head so hard he fell unconscious, this meant that he was in a completely different world, or something like that. He recalled one of his high school friends who was really into anime talking about something called an "Isekai" which was basically someone from the real world ended up somehow getting transported to another world. He didn't know much other than that, it wasn't that his friend hadn't told him, its just he kinda toned him out when he went on those long rants about anime. Thomas regretted doing that now, as this situation seems awfully similar to that, just he was pretty certain his friend didn't say anything about the character that got transported ending up getting shoved up someones ass.


At that moment, both Thomas and Susie came to a realization, aside from a bra doing its very best to keep Susie's massive chest under control, Susie was completely naked. For Susie, she was simply just very embarrassed, her face instantly fully turning red as she accidentally dropped Thomas in her panic. Thomas on the other hand was awestruck, first by her barely covered breasts, which he didn't mind the sight of at all. Second however was a certain appendage that had been slowly softening ever since it took it upon itself to repaint Susie's bedroom. Between Susie's shapely thighs rested a colossal beast, the largest dick Thomas had ever seen, not that he had seen any other than his own. His mouth fell agape at the impossible sight right around the time the rest of his body fell due to Susie's embarrassed clumsiness. Panic set in momentarily as he began to fall, but his fall was short lived as he landed on something soft, warm, and springy. He sat up and realized where he had fallen, Susie had been holding him right over her lap, he sat on one of her plush thighs, right next to the softly pulsing and slowly retracting bovine phallus, still sticky with leftover precum.


Susie yelped as she dropped the tiny person in her hands, remembering she was naked had caused her to temporarily forget about the anal juice slathered person in her hands. She breathed a sigh of relief though as she saw them sitting safely on one of her plump thighs, her face reddened again when she saw both how close they were to her cock and how small they looked compared to it. "S-sorry about that, it won't happen again I promise" She muttered as she wrapped her fingers around Thomas and carefully lifted him up. Her other hand reached down around her ankles and found the pair of panties she had been wearing which she promptly slid back up her legs and fiddled with her meat until it fit snugly in the tight cotton. Her dignity somewhat restored, she turned her attention back to the tiny person.


It was warm and comfortable inside the grip of the large woman, Thomas almost felt like closing his eyes and just going to sleep then and there but that thought was quickly dismissed, he had a lot more for find out about the world he was in and person who he was with before he could comfortably sleep. Not that he could really stop the woman from doing whatever she wanted to him anyways, it still felt uncomfortable sleeping around someone he didn't even know the name of yet. "No no, its okay, I'm okay I think." He answered as the woman leaned forward and set him on something, which he soon discovered was a dresser. "There, now it should be easier to talk without worrying about dropping you again." She said softly, trying to ease the nerves of the person, silently breathing a sigh of relief that this person did not seem to intend to seek legal action. If word got out she both used an entire person as a dildo and nearly dropped them to their death afterwards, she would be more than fired.


"Oh... right, thank you." Thomas responded, still having trouble wrapping his mind around the sheer size difference in the world around him. "Listen, we should just wait a while to talk about... certain things. At least not until I calm down a little, I don't know how much I can handle so can we just chat?" Thomas asked, sitting down on the edge of the dresser, dangling his legs off the edge and kicking them slightly. Susie nodded furiously, glad to move on from the embarrassing subjects. "Y-yeah, that's a good idea, lets start over." She said, smiling warmly as she extended a hand as if to shake. "I'm Susie, Susie the cow girl if you hadn't already guessed from the ears, horns, and... well. Just from the ears and horns."


Thomas reached out and fist bumped one of her fingers, it was the best he could do at his size and they both seemed to ease up a bit afterwards. "Right, nice to meet you Susie, I'm Thomas." He said, remembering his friend talking about different kinds of animal and usually female human hybrids that he called "monster girls", he guessed that Susie was similar to one of those. "And what race are you?" Asked Susie, curious about the strange appearance of the person before her. "Oh uh, human, was it not obvious?" Thomas responded confused, he had thought that she must know what a human is, given how similar she was to them. 


Susie looked back at him blankly, she vaguely recalled something about humans being mentioned in one of her classes in school but she couldn't remember any of the details. "Humans must be super rare, I've never seen one before!" She said excitedly, maybe she had just made an important scientific discovery and would be rewarded for finding an extinct species of monster girl or something like that. Her mind was very susceptible to strange fantasies of grandeur. "Huh, interesting..." Thomas trailed off, it looked like he was going to have a hard time finding other people, or at least humans here. "It might be hard to figure out how to get back" he thought to himself, which was quickly followed by "Do I even want to go back to my shitty job and cramped apartment?"





Lisa stretched one of her arms high above her head, how she disliked being put on monitoring duty. She ran her other hand through her long, wavy silver hair and yawned, this was going to be a long night. Deciding that it was time to refill her coffee cup, she stood up and headed to the break room, relishing the chance to stretch her stiff legs. She straightened her uniform and cracked her neck as she walked, setting her mug on the counter and pouring as fresh a cup as the day old coffee could be. She didn't bother putting any cream or sugar in it, she was far too tired and bored to care about the taste. She begrudgingly headed back to her desk with her "fresh" cup and went for one more full body stretch before flopping back into her chair, her eyelids already half closed by the time she looked at the computer screen to see an alert popping up.


Her eyes quickly snapped back open and she scooted her chair in, motivated by both her boredom and sense of duty, she excitedly clicked on the blip and read the alert. "Hmmm, unidentifiable type and high concentration..." This could only mean one thing, someone was using too much magic without filing for a permit first, usually these were just college kids with too much energy on their hands who wanted to have fun with some old spellbook they found in their grandparents attic. It wasn't high enough concentration to warrant calling it in, but she was authorized to check out disturbances if she so chose, and boy did she choose. No later than reading the address, she threw on her coat and grabbed her keys. She was going to to do SOMETHING tonight, even if it amounted to nothing in particular, she could spend a decent chunk of her dull shift checking it out.


It wasn't that Lisa was a lazy officer, in fact she had a very strong sense of justice. But when it came to monitoring duty, she just couldn't get herself motivated easily, nothing ever happened on monitoring duty. But just in case, at least one officer was required to do it every single night, and in time, Lisa would come to be thankful that tonight was her turn, she just didn't know it yet. The young wolf girl's ears twitched in excitement as she ran out the door, her breath fogging up in the cold winter night. She jumped into her car and switched on the ignition, making sure to flip on the mobile monitoring system in the car in the unlikely case of a magical emergency.


Lisa almost caught herself licking her lips as she drove to the address of the alert, her wolf-like instincts always started to kick in whenever she was in a scenario that her brain could justify as "chasing". It was partly why she became a police officer, there nothing better than running after a criminal and eventually pouncing on them to take them in. There had been a few times that she had gotten too into it and had been scolded by her supervisor for slobbering on the crooks she caught. She just couldn't control herself sometimes and she had to admit that she enjoyed it. She slurped back in the drool that was starting to drip out of her mouth and focused on maintaining a professional attitude as best she could.


20 minutes later, Lisa pulled into the parking lot of an apartment building and very nearly bounded up the steps in her excitement. She took a moment to slow her heartrate and made sure to keep her posture straight. Finally, she found herself in front of door 2304, she had to bite her lip to keep herself composed and finally, she knocked on the door.


"Excuse me, this is the police. We detected a magical disturbance without a permit, please come to the door." She announced, with a slightly too excited sounding voice.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wonder who the new girl might be and I wonder what hijinks might ensue as things are sure to go perfectly fine when a wolf girl with just a bit of a problem controlling her impulses sees a tiny little Thomas. But at least things seem to be going well between Susie and Thomas, the event that started their relationship neither of them wish to speak about but they seem to be alright with glossing over it for now.