- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter expands some of the world lore, I wonder how things turn out with officer Lisa?

Susie's heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened, sweat started to drip down her already sweaty forehead as the knock resounded throughout her apartment. Had the police actually managed to find out what she did? Would she go to prison? If so, for how long? A downpour of anxious questions flooded Susie's mind in an instant. She found her heartrate increasing and her face starting to flush again from remembering both what she had done and how it had felt. She quickly turned her attention to the tiny human and snatched him up, trying to figure out what to do with him. "I-I have to hide you... It may not be safe for you if someone else sees." Susie whispered to the miniature man. She wasn't totally lying, but her main concern at the moment was not really focused on Thomas' safety. The police officer knocked again impatiently and Susie shoved the man between her massive breasts, his small body easily slipped between the two large mounds of soft flesh, aided by the thick layer of sweat on them from the day at work and the events that transpired mere minutes ago.

Thomas didn't have time to reply before he was suddenly plunged into a tight embrace of warm and humid flesh. It didn't take him long to figure out where he was, and when he did, his face blushed a little. Despite still being quite afraid of the giant cow woman, he couldn't lie that he found her pretty attractive when he wasn't 6 feet deep in her ass. It made decent enough sense to him that he shouldn't be seen by anyone else, he didn't know how things worked here. Maybe he got lucky with Susie and everyone else would have done even worse things to him and on purpose. Not that he could resist Susie anyways even if he wanted to, so instead he settled for simply closing his eyes and letting the soft thump of her heartbeat surround him as her breasts pressed in on him tighter as Susie put on a shirt.

The hucow rushed to throw on a t-shirt and sweatpants, she also also attempted to wipe up as much of her cum off the walls as could using a blanket which she quikly threw in the laundry room. Finally she walked up to the door and very nervously opened it, revealing a slightly shorter wolf girl dressed in a full police officers uniform standing in front of her. Susie swallowed and licked her now dry lips. "G-good evening officer, is something wrong?" she asked, trying to keep her entire body from shaking.

Lisa narrowed her eyes at the tall cow woman that answered the door, her breathing was heavy and she was shaking ever so slightly. She smelled intensely of sweat and cum, in fact, those two scents were so powerful that Lisa's hyper sensitive nose was overwhelmed by them and she couldn't smell anything else. She would have to find the cause of the magical disturbance the old fashioned way then, not that she minded that much, it beat having to sit around her office all night. "Nothing is wrong ma'am, just checking up on unregistered magical activity that was detected at this address." Lisa replied, peering into the apartment behind the woman. It didn't take a genious to tell what the cow woman had just been up to in there, even without the smell. Lisa smirked, this would be easy, she probably just got caught up in her fun and used some kind of sexual spell that struck her fancy. That wasn't actually that uncommon, it was apparently easy for people to get lost in the pleasure and forget to register a permit for using certain spells.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Asked the wolf girl, her mind mostly occupied by focusing on keeping her cool. Susie shook her head no and stepped aside, letting Lisa inside. The hucow didn't exactly want her inside her apartment but she thought it would be suspicious if she had said no. Lisa gave a half fake smile and entered the musky apartment, the smell was so much for her nose that she felt it start to cloud her mind a little bit. She blinked a few times and focused on finding out what spell the cow woman had used. "So miss..." Lisa started, realizing she hadn't asked for the woman's name. "Susie, my name is Susie." the very obviously nervous cow woman answered. "Thank you. So miss Susie, we detected an unregistered magical disturbance here and all we want to know is what spell you used. You aren't in trouble, we just need to keep track of these things."

Susie let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. The policewoman was just here to investigate the magic, there was no way the police could have possibly figured out what she did. She finally put a small smile on her face and raised her head, sitting down on her bed as she responded to the officer's question. "W-well I didn't actually cast any spells. But something did happen that was strange." Susie felt her face turn red as she prepared to say the next part. "You see the uh... t-toy that I was about to use, suddenly disappeared into thin air." The hucow took in a deep breath, this was the part she really needed to sell "I think someone might have played some kind of prank on me and teleported it away." Once again, Susie wasn't exactly lying, she just wasn't giving the full truth. At least she had an excuse to be flustered and nervous since the topic at hand was something that most people would be embarrassed about.

Thomas had been listening to the conversation, it was pretty muffled but he could mostly make out the words from his current lodging. He was glad that Susie hadn't revealed the part about him, and he began to piece together what had happened and why he ended up her end, he found himself wondering if her "toy" had appeared where he had tripped on the sidewalk, he almost laughed picturing the absurd sight. He found himself start to relax in the comfy confines of the largest mammaries he had ever seen, not that he had seen any in real life before anyways. His eyes slowly drifted shut as the Policewoman seemed satisfied by Susie's explanation and sounded like she was leaving. He felt Susie let out a huge sigh and as she did so, her chest moved considerably, shifting his position between her tits and he felt himself start to slip down from the slick texture cause by the sweat that had pooled around him.

Lisa nodded as the cow woman gave her explanation, she hadn't found any evidence of magic or spellbooks in the apartment and that kind of prank was certainly believable. And she wanted to get out of the stuffy apartment pretty quickly, she had her little adventure out of the office and was satisfied. "Thank you for your cooperation miss Susie, I'll let you get back to your night!" She said with a cheerful lilt to her voice, she was genuinely grateful for the break in her monotonous night and she was also glad that it wasn't something super serious. As she turned to leave, she heard the cow woman gasp in surprise and also what sounded like something small hitting the floor. She spun back around and froze in her tracks the second she looked down. The hucow had her hands over her mouth and her face was bright red, and on the floor at Susie's feet was a tiny human.

About fifteen things went through Lisa's head at that moment, the foremost thought was her predatory instinct kicking in upon seeing something so small. She found herself involuntarily licking her lips as her saliva glands went into overtime, causing thick globs of drool to start to drip from her mouth. The next thing that rushed into her mind was the protocol if a human was found. She was to call the Human Management Agency immediately and report the location and description of the human and all those involved with it. Unlike Susie, Lisa was very aware of humans and the important role they played in the history of the monster world.

Once every dozen or so years a human would show up in the monster world, it seemed entirely random where they would appear and who they might be. There was historical evidence that this phenomenon occurred for thousands of years, and the influence of the humans was what caused the monsters to look like what they do today. There are many laws and protocols in place now that detail exactly how to deal with the appearance of a human, but for a very long time there wasn't anything like that. There was a single thing that every human that appeared has in common, they always drastically change the world. At least up until about 100 years ago when those aforementioned laws were first passed. Supposedly monsters used to be a lot larger and a lot more monstrous, then humans showed up and managed to breed with the monsters, changing the trajectory of monsters' dna. Now monsters look like humans with some animal or monster like parts on them, and the governments across the world agreed that this would no longer tolerated and humans were essentially outlawed. Anytime one of them was found, they would hunted down by the government and "gotten rid of". It wasn't just the change in bloodlines that the governments feared, but most humans that survived for more than a year eventually rose to a position of great power, ruling kingdoms and sometimes causing great tragedies. It seemed like there was just something in monster blood that made them attracted to humans, almost like humans let off some kind of universal pheromone.

Now Lisa, Susie, and Thomas all found themselves breathing heavily, all because of one thing, Thomas was out in the open. All three of them were frozen, they couldn't move as their eyes were locked on one another. Without a single word uttered, they could all feel the tension rising in the room as Lisa slowly reached for her phone, her wide and slightly crazed looking eyes focused entirely on the tiny human in front of her. Lisa was the first to snap out of the group daze, she quickly dialed the HMA and pressed the phone up against her ear, her eyes never leaving the trembling form of the human on the floor. "H-hello, th-this is officer Lisa... I-I-I found a human!" She nearly shouted the last part, her heart racing a million miles a minute. This was what she was trained to do if she ever came across a human and yet why did it feel wrong? She found it hard to believe that such a tiny creature could cause all these problems, and she knew that once the HMA got their hands on a human, the human was never seen again. She put her phone away without telling the agency the address, not that it mattered anyways. They had most likely traced her phone the second she called.

Susie was devastated, seeing the wolf girls reaction to the human finally jogged her memory about humans and what she had learned in history class. She couldn't believe that she had been the one to fine such a rare creature, and she was also starting to get upset and disappointed that she wouldn't be able to keep the man. She had just started to get excited thinking about all the naughty things she could get up to with him, this time with his hopefully ecstatic cooperation. But now he was going to be taken away from her. She also couldn't help but think that killing the guy just because he was here wasn't right, but its not like she could stop the government. Anyone found helping a human was labeled a terrorist and hunted down as well. Susie felt a few tears drip down her face as she slumped to the floor, her heavy body thumping down right next to the human.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Lisa be a friend or foe? We shall certainly have to see.

Hope you enjoyed even though the story starts to take a drastic turn at the end there.