[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Follow the journey of an unlikely duo (for now) that must overcome a lot of differences between them. Starting with one of the most unfortunate misunderstandings of all time. After all, how often does a normal albeit tired and grumpy 18 year old boy end up accidentally buried deep inside the ass of a huge futanari cow girl?

Oh, and did I mention that this is an isekai?


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Gentle, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Futanari, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6397 Read: 8371
Published: November 30 2023 Updated: December 09 2023
Story Notes:

If you like big girls with thick meaty cocks then this story is for you. Don't worry, if that ain't your thing then there will be plenty more characters later on to fulfill whatever fantasy you might have (make sure to tell me what you want to see in the reviews)

Also, I will be adding tags as they come up, so the current ones aren't everything don't worry.

1. Chapter 1: Be Careful What You Wish For by Breathe normally [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2112 words)

Welcome to my humble story, please have a seat and enjoy!

Introducing the two main characters (for now) and setting the scene, although there is some fun content in there too. The next chapter probably won't have much fetish content in it all given the circumstances our unlikely pair finds themselves in.

2. Chapter 2: Calm Down, Talk it Out by Breathe normally [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2250 words)

Some light teasing in this chapter as the two try to figure out whats going on and who each other are.

3. Chapter 3: Emergency Alert by Breathe normally [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2035 words)

This chapter expands some of the world lore, I wonder how things turn out with officer Lisa?