- Text Size +

November 1

Janice hummed happily to herself as she stepped out of her front door, breathing in the crisp autumn air and stretching. With a spring in her step, one that was sure to bring a bounce to her ample breasts, she made her way down the sidewalk in front of her house, and her neighbor’s. With a giggle she stopped, stretching in a way that caused the skintight jogging outfit to struggle to maintain her plump curvature.

Come on, I know you’re up there, she thought, trying to feign disinterest.

Jeremy gulped, peeking out through the blinds as his neighbor began her pre-workout routine. He felt his manhood stir, and he bit his lip as he fought the urge to begin pleasuring himself then and there. Janice looked like if someone had tried to create the perfect MILF and she’d come to life, and the way the middle-aged woman always stopped to stretch in front of his house…

She’s just trying to exercise, he scolded himself. Guilt like this had plagued him ever since he’d moved into the house next to hers, it was his first time living on his own, and the older woman had always been nice to him…

Jance didn’t turn around, but she could sense the hesitation, Okay, get a look at this then! She pretended to drop her phone, giggling as she bent over, letting her bottom cause the lycra fabric to stretch precariously against the rounded cheeks.

Fuck me, Jeremy thought, his mouth dry. He sighed in defeat, reaching for a box of tissues on his nightstand.

Gotcha, Janice thought triumphantly as Jeremy started on himself. As a succubus she could tell right when he began, and she had to fight to keep from licking her lips as she drank in the succulent sexual energy directed at her form. Satisfied that he had enough mental “material” to finish, she smiled and began her jog in earnest, leaving the boy to himself.

Jeremy was almost Devil-sent, a bookish college freshman with little experience with girls and an overactive libido was practically a buffet for a lust demon, and a virgin on top of that? The few months he’d lived next door had been some of the best feeding she’d done in years. A little teasing here, a few revealing outfits there, and poor Jeremy was jerking off thinking about her at least once a day, and more on those lonely weekends.

He had such an interesting flavor to him too. As every demon knew, a man’s interests flavored his sexual energy, Janice had sampled men who couldn’t stop staring at her chest, to those obsessed with her plump ass, but Jeremy’s fantasies were new, even for someone like her.

Giant women huh? She chuckled to herself, she had to admit she liked the taste, there was a pleasing mix of other kinks and obsessions, swirled together in a cocktail that made every one of Jeremy’s “self-care” sessions a delightful meal that she would parse over with the same enthusiasm as a Sommelier with a fine glass of wine or whiskey.

She was practically glowing when she got home, drinking in the latest fantasy Jeremy had spilled out for her consumption. Her mood was noticed as she walked in the door, and her roommate looked up at her with a wry grin.

“Sampling the neighbor boy again, are we?” Samantha smirked, adjusting herself on the couch as she scrolled through her notifications.

“You should try him sometime,” Janice chuckled.

Samantha’s human form was a young woman, college age, with blond hair and a slightly chubby figure from all the sexual energy she feasted on from some people she called her “Simps.” She and Janice had different tastes, but otherwise got along and had been living together for the last century.

“I’m eating well off my e-boys,” Samantha said with a dismissive wave, “teasing virgins next door is so 1800s.” She held up her phone, showing a dating app, “I can have a guy over here in thirty minutes if I’m feeling hungry, but usually I just upload a few pictures of myself to my Onlyfans, it’s not as strong as a boy next door but when ten thousand of them are looking at you?” She rubbed her stomach appreciatively, “It’s just so much more filling and easier than teasing guys I know irl.”  

Janice rolled her eyes, “That’s like saying you can go to McDonalds in ten minutes instead of waiting for a chef to prepare you a Wagyu steak! Where is your appreciation for the fine texture of desperation and horniness?”

“Maybe I fucking like greasy burgers,” Samantha laughed, “and what is it that guy is jerking off to? I get a whiff of it now and then and… is he imagining you as like, King Kong or something?”

Janice shrugged, “Giantess fetish. I wasn’t sure at first, but I think I like it, I might even accidentally step on a hotwheels car or something while he’s watching, see if it revs him up at all.”

“Wear heels,” Samantha said with a grin, “he’s already a little shorter than you, if you look down at him he’ll probably cum his pants!”

“Not a bad idea,” Janice mused, walking to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine. She shivered as she felt the sexual energies flowing from Jeremy beginning to grow aroused again, “It’s going to be a nice long day,” she sighed happily. For a succubus, life was good.

Jeremy groaned as he looked at his room’s trashcan, filled to the brim with tissues and empty bottles of lotion. He slowly turned himself back to his computer, ashamed at falling into another hour of self-pleasure instead of focusing on his studies, exercise, social life, or anything else…

It’s like my energy is drained, he thought miserably, it’s all going into jerking off! And it was always to the most humiliating fantasies too, his busty neighbor dominating him, shrinking him, enslaving him…

With a frustrated sigh he opened up his social media pages, checking his discord notifications and seeing what his friends were up to. He frowned as he noticed an interesting page that a lot of people were commenting on.

No Nut November? He read, break the cycle? Reset your testosterone levels?

As he read the various articles and internet personalities promoting the “challenge,” he couldn’t help but chuckle at some of the more outlandish claims. Still, the idea appealed to him, a test of self control and self-deprivation was probably exactly what he needed.

“I’m doing it!” he declared, “No Nut November starts now!”

November 2

Janice’s stomach growled, and she drummed her fingers on the arm of the couch as she waited for her usual meal after Jeremy got home from classes. With a scowl she glanced at the clock.

“What is the holdup?” she muttered.

“You hungry Jan?” Samantha called from her room, “My subscribers really want us to collaborate again!”

“We didn’t collaborate!” Janice snapped, “I walked behind you to get to the fridge!”

“They all loved it though, that disheveled and annoyed look really gets them going!”

Janice scowled, “Jeremy’s probably going to start any minute now, maybe he just spent a little extra time on his schoolwork!”

“Okay,” Samantha called, “but if you change your mind some guy on here says he’ll give you five hundred dollars to hold a bag of wonderbread and talk about destroying the rainforest!”

“I’ll starve first,” Janice muttered, getting up off the couch. Okay Jeremy, you better be sick or dead over there!

Jeremy was relaxing in his living room, finally reading the western novel his dad had gotten him for Christmas years ago. It was oddly liberating to be avoiding sexual thoughts, and he felt at ease as he turned the page.

The doorbell rang, and with a frown Jeremy got up. His breath caught as he opened the door, revealing his neighbor, Janice. She was wearing a tall set of heels, letting her grin down at him, and he gulped as he realized her ample chest, was eye level with him, even more easily visible thanks the low cut of the shirt she was wearing. She was carrying a pair of plastic bags, fresh from the nearby grocery store.

“Jeremy!” she said with a smile, “Is uh… is your internet working?”

He frowned, “Yeah, why?”

“Just had some trouble with mine,” Janice lied quickly, “Oh, I accidentally bought too hand lotion and tissues,” she said, shoving them into his hands, “I thought that with winter coming your hands might be dry, and you might get a cold, so you could use them!” she beamed.

“Uh, thanks,” Jeremy said awkwardly.

“So, what are you doing tonight?” Janice asked, peering over his shoulder, “Is there a girl or something in there?”

“What!?” he laughed, “No! I’m just reading.”

“Reading, huh,” Janice muttered, “Anything spicy?

“Nope, just a western,” Jeremy said neutrally.

“Yeah, that wouldn’t fit well with the girls in my book club,” Janice chuckled, “those girls like some naughty stuff, like this one we were reading…” She turned away with a dramatic sigh, “No, you wouldn’t be interested!”

Jeremy raised an eyebrow, suddenly curious about what his neighbor thought of as naughty, “Just try me,” he said hesitantly.

“It was a torrid romance between a young man and his much older neighbor,” she growled, “she tied him up in her basement and ravished him every night.” She grinned, looking him straight in the eyes, “the book ended with him broken to her will, performing the wildest and lewdest acts whenever she wanted, and in the end, as he lay there, kissing that sexy older woman’s feet after her daily jog, he realized that’s where he was Always. Meant. To. Be.”

Jermey’s heart pounded, and he was panting by the time Janice finished the summary of the book. Janice smiled sweetly, turning to go with a sway of her hips, the loud *clack* of her heels on the concrete punctuating her steps.

“I’m sure it was all a metaphor for something,” Janice chuckled, “interesting reading though, have a good night Jeremy!”

“Y-You too,” he stammered.

Try not to jerk off after that! She thought triumphantly.

Jeremy stumbled back into his house, his rock hard erection straining against his pants hard enough to hurt. He licked his lips as he looked down at the lotion and tissues that had been thrust into his hands, and shakily he put them on the counter. Visions of Janice smirking as he kissed her feet filled his head, and he groaned as he imagined sliding those heels off her, worshipping her like a goddess…

“Whew,” he laughed, forcing himself to calm down. “That was a close one.” He shook his head, Janice tries to be nice and you concoct some weird sex fantasy about her… You really DO need No Nut November!

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!” Janice muttered, watching the light in Jeremy’s window go out as he went to sleep.

“Having trouble?” Samantha asked, setting up her camera tripod in front of the couch.

“It’s proving to be a little harder than I thought,” Janice sighed. She glanced at her roommate, who was filming herself flick through the channels. “What in Satan’s name are you doing?”

“Oh, there’s like a fetish for guys who want to be ignored,” she explained, “So I’m filming myself ignoring them while I watch TV!”

“Why not just have them send you the money directly?” Janice asked, rolling her eyes.

“That’s Findom,” Samantha explained, “I tried it but I’m too nice, a lot of the guys got really mad after I said thank you for the money.”

“Whatever,” Janice sighed, “I think I’m going to have to use some of my demonic powers for this one.”

“Remember, we’re not allowed to harm the humans!” Samantha warned.

“Oh, harming him is the last thing on my mind,” Janice chuckled.

Jeremy gasped for breath as he ran through the city, the thundering footsteps of his pursuer echoing behind him.

“Come here Jeremy!” Janice laughed. “I just want to have a little fun!”

He reached a dead end alleyway, and turned around in horror. Janice stood hundreds of feet over the city’s skyline, hands on her hips and blazing yellow eyes focused down on him. Her skin was bright red, and a pair of curved horns jutted out from her hair. She giggled as she pressed her breasts against a nearby skyscraper, causing the steel to groan and bend and the glass to shatter as the titanic pair of demonic tits overwhelmed the structure, causing it to tumble down before her.

“Oops,” she said, putting a finger to her lips in mock remorse, “Now where did my cute little neighbor go?” her tail swished behind her like a cat’s as she thundered towards him, crunching bushes under her massive bare feet like they were tin cans.

“T-This can’t be real!” he stammered.

“Of course it’s real!” Janice giggled, looming over him and making him feel like an insect as she casually lifted her foot, bringing it down on a nearby car and flattening it with a loud metallic *crunch.*

For her part Janice was having some of the best time she’d ever had in a dream, and she teasingly lifted her foot up over Jeremy, blocking out the light and wiggling her toes over him as she prepared to finish her routine.

“Just accept it,” she growled, “you’re mine Jeremy, you’re destined to be my personal toy forever!

Jeremy screamed, holding his arms up to protect himself as she slammed her foot down. There was a crunching sound, then nothing.

November 3

Jeremy sat up in his bed, panting for breath, “Holy shit,” he breathed.

The dream had been intense, and he could have sworn he had actually been crushed under his giant neighbor’s foot. He stared down at the tent in his bedsheets, wincing at the way the motion of the fabric against him sent tingles up his spine.

No Nut November is definitely kicking in, he thought with a smirk, it’s going to get harder before it gets easier!

Janice sipped her coffee, growling angrily as Jeremy made himself a healthy breakfast and left for classes, all without touching himself once!

“What’s the deal?” she muttered, watching him bite into an apple as he walked down the sidewalk. “He usually eats nothing but cheetos and fried meats! That dream should have had him skipping his morning classes to jerk the day away! Now he’s eating right?”

“Uh oh,” Samantha laughed, “sounds like your boy’s doing No Nut November!”

“What the hell is No Nut November?” Janice snapped.

“You’re such a boomer,” Samantha chuckled, “come over here.”

Janice walked over to Samantha, peering over the other demon’s shoulder as the streaming site came up. A classic rock song played as the video began with a montage of fit looking men climbing mountains, coupled with scantily clad women admiring them lustfully.

“Welcome to Dr. Based’s No Nut November Guide!” a muscular middle-aged man shouted, “today we’re going to talk about how you can predict lottery numbers with the power of semen retention!”

“Is this man a real doctor?” Janice asked skeptically.

“Quiet!” Samantha hissed.

“But first, let’s talk No Nut November! If you last all the way to the end of the month without cumming, you’ll get muscles, you’ll get money, women will love you!”

“Do young men really believe this!?” Janice whispered indignantly.

“Now you need to be aware of the biggest threat to your NNN challenge,” the doctor continued, “Demons, succubi to be precise!”

A picture of Samantha in her demon form flashed on the screen, lifting up her shirt to expose her breasts with a lustful grin.

Janice glared at Samantha, who grinned sheepishly, “H-He let me advertise on his site for free in exchange for some topless pics.” She rolled her eyes as Janice sighed, “Oh come on Janice, half the internet economy is just streamers referring people to each other, we have a very strong overlap in our target market!”

“Don’t let these demons trick you into cumming,” Dr. Based finished, “they can take many forms, and they can warp the very fabric of reality, but you can stay strong kings.”

“No Nut November,” Janice scowled. “I’ll stamp this movement out, here and now!”

“I don’t know, it’s pretty popular,” Samantha shrugged, “are you sure you don’t want me to set you up a camgirl profile?”

Janice’s eye twitched, the lights flickered, and the house shook on it’s foundations, causing Samantha to gulp nervously.

“I will not!” she growled, her voice deep and distorted, “I will END No Nut November, I am Janice the Ravisher child! I have been the taker of men’s virtue since the days of Hammurabi!”

“Jeez! Calm down!” Samantha muttered.

“And you’re going to help,” Janice said with a grin, her voice returning to normal as the lighting returned.

“Yes ma’am!” Samantha squeaked.

November 7

The gym routine is already showing results! Jeremy thought with a grin, flexing in front of the mirror. It had only been a week, but the changes to his diet, along with adding in some exercise, had him in a great mood. His phone pinged, and he chuckled as he saw his cousin had forwarded him another video by “Dr. Based.” He didn’t believe most of the things the bombastic bodybuilder and self-declared “men’s coach” said, but they were entertaining, if nothing else.

The doorbell rang, and he went to go answer it, “Hi, can I help you-“ he stopped, taken aback by a grinning female doctor and a very scantily clad nurse.

“Hi, I’m doctor… Smith,” the woman in the medical coat said, reaching out to shake his hand, “And this is my nurse, uh-“

“Candy!” the disguised Samantha giggled.

Janice scowled, her annoyance nearly causing the illusion to break, “Candy, right,” she said, turning back to Jeremy, “We’re from the national prostate cancer foundation!”

“Oh, sure,” Jeremy said, reaching into his pocket to get some donation money out.

“We’re not fundraising,” Janice said quickly, “we’re raising awareness, did you know that skipping masturbation can raise your risk of prostate cancer?”

Jeremy’s eyes went wide, “Wait, really?”

“Yeah!” Samantha said quickly, “in fact we’re here to assist you!” She quickly snapped a latex glove on with a grin.

“Too strong!” Janice hissed.

Jeremy’s eyes narrowed, Something’s off about this… A wild thought occurred to him, and he smiled.

“Sure, come on in and you can help me out!”

Dr. Smith and Candy looked at one another excitedly, practically stumbling over themselves to follow him into the house.

“I’ll just be a minute!” he called, walking into his kitchen. He quickly opened the spice cabinet, pulling out the bag his cousin had given to him for his birthday. Dr. Based’s anti-Succubus salt, I guess we’ll see if he’s full of shit after all…

“This is easier than I thought,” Samantha giggled, “I’ll jack him off while you tease him, bing bang boom, done!”

“It is easy,” Janice muttered, “too easy…”

“Take this!” Jeremy shouted, throwing a fistful of salt at them.

“AH WHAT THE FUCK!” Samantha screamed as her skin hissed and burned as the salt made contact.

Janice winced at the pain, but stood her ground, crossing her arms and glaring at Jeremy as her disguise shimmered and faded, leaving her in her full demonic form before her neighbor.

“Oh shit,” Jeremy whispered, “D-Dr. Based was right, there are demons trying to make us jack off!” He looked at the salt in wonder, “and his stuff works!”

“It’s regular salt, he’s just charging you people fifty dollars for it,” Janice snapped.

“C-Can we not throw anymore salt?” Samantha pleaded, standing up off the floor as her red skin smoothed and repaired itself.

“So, my neighbors Janice and Samantha are demons,” Jeremy said, crossing his arms, “Now I know why I’ve never felt like doing anything at the end of the day, you two were stealing my energy!”

“You were just in a lazy funk, maybe a little depressed,” Janice sighed, “since this is all out in the open, can you please just go jerk off so I can feed? Then we can all go back to what we were doing!”

“No!” Jeremy said with a smug smirk, “I’m eating better, I’m working out, and I’m even going to hang out with friends later, and it’s all thanks to No Nut November!”

“You can do all of those things and still jerk off!” Janice protested.

“Oh, you’d like me to think that, wouldn’t you?” Jeremy laughed, “but I’ve got twenty three days left! So I hope you’re hungry demon!”

“Fine,” Janice growled. She snapped her fingers, and Jermey yelped in surprise as the room seemed to expand, Janice and Samantha now towered over him as Amazons, grinning down smugly as he lifted his arms in awe, seeing his smaller hands just barely poking through his sleeves.

“Y-You-“

“I shrank you,” Janice smirked, “You’re now a nice four foot eleven, and all of your friends are going to remember you being that size until I decide to release the curse.” She ruffled his hair, leaning over and letting him stare down the front of her shirt, “I wonder if a guy like you will have a harder time keeping it in his pants, now that every woman looks down on little you?”

Jeremy gulped as the two women closed in, running their hands over his now much smaller body, easily manhandling him as they giggled suggestively.

“I’ve never done this size kink stuff,” Samantha mused, “but he is adorable at this size, what do you think? Want to come home and let me snuggle you, cutie?”

Jeremy cleared his throat, “You two need to go, now!”

Janice and Samantha stood up together with a scowl, “We can’t remain in your home uninvited,” Janice said with a grin, “but I’ll be using my powers to have some fun with you. I know all of your fantasies Jeremy, all of those dirty little stories you read on those websites, those collages you saved, and I’m a woman who can make them happen!”

“Well too bad, I’m not even horny anymore!” Jeremy called defiantly as they walked out the door.

“You will be,” Janice swore under her breath, “You will be!

November 11

The campus was a different place at a hair under five feet, and Jeremy gulped as he looked up at his now Amazonian female classmates. Janice had known what she was doing, and he found himself nervously crossing his legs to hide his hard on throughout his day.

Stay strong, he thought, She’s going to have to do a bit more than that to beat you…

He made his way to the campus fitness center after his last class, leaving his bag in the locker room and heading out to continue his new fitness routine. Lifting weights was harder at his now smaller size, but he liked the extra pump, and he had a smile on his face as he climbed onto a cardio bike.

He frowned, adjusting the seat as he climbed on, what the- he realized he couldn’t reach the pedals either, and as his legs shortened further, he found himself scrambling to keep from falling off the bike seat, which quickly became the size of a dining table, a parking space, then finally a whole driveway as he looked up in awe at the now cavernous and immense gym.

Janice! He realized, looking around for the succubus.

He spotted her leaning against a wall, in her human form and clad in brightly colored 1980’s workout spandex. She took a swig of a water bottle and waved at him teasingly.

I’ve got to get off this seat, he thought, looking around in dismay. It was like he was stranded at the top of a massive skyscraper, there wasn’t any way down.

Jeremy soon realized that was the least of his problems as a shadow fell over him. He looked up to see a massive girl, a curvaceous blond with long hair and a perfectly toned bottom that suggested ample time in the gym, riding a stationary bike in particular.

“WAIT!” he shouted, watching in horror as the oblivious giant adjusted her earbuds. He jumped up and down, waving his arms, but at half an inch tall the girl didn’t notice him as she slipped her foot into the pedal, hefting herself up.

Her tight workout leggings were stretched over her skin in a way that let him see every curve and contour of the skyscraper sized bottom that was descending on him like a meteor falling to earth. He shouted one last time as it made contact, pressing him against the molded rubber of the bike seat.

Jeremy struggled against the warm wall of soft flesh overhead, fighting for breath as the pressure on his body increased with each back and forth shift as the girl began peddling. He grunted in pain as he was ground into the bike seat, the ripe musky smell of her pussy lingering in his nostrils as she leaned forward slightly, grinding her crotch against the seat as she adjusted the cardio bike’s settings.

It’s impossible to escape! He realized, groaning as his tiny body was pressed into the seat again.

She was starting to sweat now, the earthy smelling moisture seeping through the thin material of the workout leggings as the girl’s workout switched into a higher gear. It wasn’t long before Jeremy was completely soaked, sputtering for breath as the salty liquid poured into his mouth, his nose, his eyes, a flood that came from all sides and just barely didn’t drown him.

It was everything he’d ever dreamed of in his wildest fantasies, and he was rock hard as he squirmed pathetically against the giant ass that had so easily overpowered him.

STAY STRONG! He told himself STAY STRONG!

Janice fought a laugh as she watched the girl casually biking and listening to music, unaware of the tiny man trapped beneath her cheeks. The timer on the bike was counting down from thirty minutes, and she had to control another snicker as she imagined the torture Jeremy would be enduring as he fought to keep himself from cumming for that long.

“I’d better give him some extra air,” Janice smirked, waving her hand and casting a spell to keep her target breathing.

“Great, let’s go to the juice bar and come back when she’s done,” Samantha beamed.

“Ha, you need a workout,” Janice said, poking the pudgy demon’s belly with a frown. “You’ve been eating way too much sex energy off of those cam sites you run, you probably put on ten pounds just from those feet pics you were selling last month!”

“The boys like a girl with a little extra meat on her!” Samantha protested.

“Back in Hell, I ran a fitness class for damned souls,” Janice grinned, “let’s get to work.”

Samantha gulped, realizing Jeremy wasn’t the only one Janice planned on tormenting that day.

Jeremy felt like the distant muffled beep of the cardio bike’s “end workout” alarm was like the sound of angels from heaven, and he gasped for fresh air as the girl finally slid off of him, leaving him in a pool of sweat on the seat.

His relief was short lived. The skyscraper sized gym girl returned a moment later with a disinfectant wipe from a nearby dispenser, and he cried out in surprise as she swept it over the seat without looking, cleaning it off and carrying him with the sweat and grime of her workout. The scratchy fabric of the wipe and the coarse salty feel of the sweat rubbed over his skin as she balled it up, trapping him in the center as she tossed it into a nearby trash bin filled with other workout wipes.

“Ugh,” Jeremy groaned, fighting his way out of his prison, wincing at the slight sting of the disinfectant against his skin.

A low echoing giggle came from overhead, and he looked up to see Janice and Samantha looking down at him, their faces filling the mouth of the trashcan as the pair watched him struggle to crawl out of the wipe. Janice had a slight sheen of sweat, plastering her bangs to her face, Samantha’s face was red with exertion, and sweat rolled down her body as she panted slightly.

“Do you need some help?” Janice called down to him with a smug grin.

“Get me out of here!” he demanded.

“Hey, be nice or Samantha and I will just go back to our weight routine for another hour,” Janice warned.

Samantha’s eyes went wide, “P-Please be nice Jeremy!” she begged.

Please get me out,” he grumbled.

Janice reached in for him, closing her thumb and forefinger around his tiny body, causing his stomach to lurch as she lifted him up and out of the trash. She regarded him a moment, letting him take her in, making sure he’d remember her like this later, when he was alone.

“Let me give you a ride home,” she said sweetly. She brought him up the neck of her workout top, shoving him down and forcing his tiny body into the valley between her ample breasts. The sheen of sweat lubricated his journey as her fingers playfully danced on his head, each tiny tap forcing him a little further in until her sweaty tits had swallowed him up.

Jeremy fought it, but like the massive ass of the girl on the bike, there was no way to escape his fleshy prison. Soon he settled in, letting the warm pillows mold around him and hold him in place as Janice began the walk back to their houses.

“Oh thank Satan,” Samantha muttered, stumbling after her, “I don’t think I had another hour in me.”

Janice rolled her eyes, “Samantha, you need to get back into shape, you’re going to start jogging with me, and no more posting those Jerk Off Instruction videos to your fans before bed, they’re just empty calories!”

Janice fished around in her top, finally finding Jeremy’s limp form. With a smirk she tossed him lightly onto her couch, snapping her fingers and causing him to regrow. She was pleased to see he had a raging hardon, and was covered in a mix of his sweat and hers, causing his clothes to cling to him as he panted.

“Damn, I thought for sure a ride in my tits would do the trick,” she muttered, stroking her chin thoughtfully.

“I’ll never give in,” Jeremy swore, sitting up angrily. “I don’t know if you’re planning on sucking my soul out, or killing me, or-“

“I just want you to jerk off!” Janice shouted, startling him, “I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal! Humans have been doing it for millions of years!”

“Yeah well, that’s not what I’m about anymore,” Jermey said, grinning as he got up, “I’m not wasting me life in front of a screen anymore! So I guess you’re going to starve Janice!” He just glared at Samantha, who moved away from the door with a squeak, opening it for him.

“Wow, he’s pretty hardcore,” Samantha whispered, “Janice, do you want to just find some other guy? I mean if we go to that giantessworld site or something I’m sure you can find another one-“

“No,” Janice hissed, “it’s got to be him!”

November 18th

Jeremy grunted as he helped the woman load the bag of groceries into the back of her vehicle, “That should do it,” he said with a smile.

“I can’t thank you enough,” the woman sniffed, wiping a tear from her eye, “without this food bank I don’t know what my family would do.”

“I just like to help people,” Jeremy said with a grin, waving as she got in her car to leave. With a contented sigh he headed back inside the food bank, nearly done with his volunteer shift for the day. What he didn’t realize was that from the park across the street a pair of eyes were watching him.

“He’s volunteering to feed the needy now!?” Janice hissed, peering out from behind a large oak tree.

“Huh, maybe he’s right about jerking off holding him back,” Samantha mused.

“It’s all in his head,” Janice insisted, “Honestly? I think I’m doing this kid a favor. Once he cums, he’ll realize it’s no big deal, then go back to this whole self-improvement thing he’s doing.”

“If you say so,” Samantha shrugged.

“Shh, he’s leaving,” Janice whispered. She watched as he casually walked to a sandwich shop nearby, then grinned, “Time to make another one of our boy’s fantasies come true…”

Jeremy casually walked to the counter of the sandwich store, looking over the menu, “I’ll have a roast beef club,” he said, starting his order.

“White or wheat?” Janice asked sweetly, startling him.

She was behind the counter with Samantha, both of them wearing the standard uniform of the sub chain, aprons and all.

“Y-You don’t work here!” Jeremy stuttered.

“The guy at the counter needed a break,” Janice said with a shrug, “besides, I think I can handle making a few sandwiches! Have you seen all the fresh ingredients we have?” she teased.

Jeremy looked down, following her hand as she gestured over them, “Fresh meats, veggies…” Jeremy blinked, growing dizzy suddenly. There was a popping noise, and suddenly he was laying on a bed of enormous green leaves, with a start he realized it was lettuce. “And of course, that extra little protein source every girl needs,” Janice’s voice boomed, her face filling the top of the square stainless steel vegetable tray, “tiny guys!”

Jeremy’s heart pounded as he struggled through the massive pile of leafy greens, but the giant woman’s plastic-gloved hand came down, casually fluffing the stringy lettuce, tossing him into the air and burying him slightly beneath it, undoing his progress.

“The vore thing is pretty out there Jeremy,” Janice taunted in a low voice, “but if it’ll make you cum? Well, let’s just hope the next girl to come in here isn’t vegan.

“You’re going to kill me!?” Jeremy screamed, his voice little more than a squeak to anyone else.

Janice chuckled, “Please, I’ll never let anything bad happen to you,” she said with a wink, “just try to enjoy the ride.”

The door dinged, and Janice’s face lit up with an eager grin as she saw a trio of sorority girls walk in. The first one was a pretty young blond, with long hair down past her shoulders, she regarded the menu for a moment.

“We’ll have three Italians,” she said, “standard dressings.”

“A good choice,” Janice said, ringing her up. “You and your friends go sit down; I’ll call you when they’re ready!”

Jeremy looked out of his leafy green prison as Janice hummed happily, beginning the sandwiches. Her hand drifted down for lettuce, and he dove deeper, trying to avoid her. She came around again, and again he dove lower, burrowing through the lettuce to avoid her grasping fingers.

“Gotcha,” she whispered, closing her fingers around a handful of lettuce, scooping Jeremy up with it easily. With a giggle she spread it along what was, to Jeremy, a piece of bread as wide as the street outside. He squirmed upwards, trying to make his way to the edge of the bread and flee, but a second later he was slammed by a massive wave of creamy white dressing. “Oops,” Janice smirked, holding the mayonnaise bottle up, “looks like you’re stuck.”

If you can get away from her the spell will wear off, Jeremy thought wildly, squirming pathetically in the glob of mayonnaise as she lined up the top bun of the sub over him ominously.

“And… done,” Janice said triumphantly, pressing the bread together tightly, squeezing Jeremy against the other ingredients. Satisfied that Jeremy was trapped, she placed the trio of sandwiches on a tray, dinging a little bell on the counter. “Order up!” she called. The same girl that had made the order got up, walking over and taking it from her, “Enjoy,” Janice whispered under her breath, leaning over the counter to watch the scene unfold.

Jeremy could distantly hear the three girls chatting as they readied themselves to eat their lunch, and with a grunt he managed to wade through the thick mayonnaise to the edge of the sandwhich.

“Wait, I’m in here!” he yelled.

“So that’s why I think I’ll major in Poli Sci,” the girl said, finishing her conversation obliviously.

“No, don’t!” Jeremy shouted as the girl lifted the sandwhich, causing his stomach to lurch as he was brought up level with a mouth that could swallow a bus whole. Her tongue came out, shining and moist as she licked her lips, a moment later she opened her mouth wide as the sandwich he was imprisoned on slowly moved closer.

This is… amazing, Jeremy admitted to himself, feeling his throbbing erection, No, this isn’t what I want, this isn’t-

The girl casually took a bite, and Jeremy fought for air as the the bread, meet, cheese, and vegetables of his prison tumbled around him, pulverized by teeth bigger than he was. He flailed feebly, bouncing off her tongue and getting caught up in the increasingly wet mush. It formed around him like cement, soaking his hair, and getting in his eyes as he squirmed inside the girl’s mouthful. Saliva pooled around him, and he shouted one final time as he felt the mass of chewed food slide backwards.

*gulp*

Janice watched with glee as the girl swallowed her first bite, giggling under her breath as she imagined Jeremy’s fate.

Inside her throat Jeremy was squeezed from all sides, her esophagus tightening around him as the powerful muscles forced him down. They vanished quickly, sending him careening down into the contents of her stomach with a splash.

With a gasp he surfaced, clinging to a bit of food as he heard the chamber around him churning. It was took dark to see anything, and it felt as though he was in a lake during a storm as he fought to keep himself above the pooling mixture of the girl’s lunch. He winced as his skin started to itch, panic rising in him.

She said she wouldn’t let anything bad happen to me!? he thought, his heart racing. Is she just going to leave me in here to be… digested!? The thought was terrifying and arousing at the same time, and he cursed himself for how excited he was becoming. I’m just food, he thought numbly, I’ll be nothing but some nutrients for some bratty sorority girl…

The thick soupy air was making him woozy, and as the itching began to truly hurt, he slid off his makeshift raft, sliding into the depths of the girl’s stomach.

“So, what did you think?” Janice asked, sidling up next to him on the couch with a giggle. They were back at Janice’s house again, and judging from the low position of the sun outside it had been a few hours.

Jeremy started, “I-I just, I was going to-“

“I didn’t let that girl’s sexy ass crush you in the gym,” Janice said, moving closer as if about to kiss him, stopping just a fraction of an inch from him as she giggled, letting him take in the sultry jasmine and rose perfume she was wearing, “And I’m not going to let you get melted in some girl’s tummy, no matter how much we both know part of you wants it.” She teasingly placed the tip of her finger on the throbbing erection that had tented his pants, causing him to shiver as the digit teased his aching manhood. She leaned close to his ear, nibbling on it slightly, “What do you say Jeremy? Jack off for me?”

“N-No,” he stammered, exhaling slowly and standing up. “It’s No Nut November Janice, I can’t, I won’t lose!”

“What if I jack you off?” Samantha called from the kitchen, “Does that count?”

“Yes that counts!” he snapped angrily, storming out the door.

“Damn, he’s a hard nut to bust,” Janice groaned, leaning back against the couch. Her stomach growled, and she grimaced as she wondered when she’d get a chance to feed again. While she had ample magical energy stored up from centuries of mankind’s onanism, it still didn’t feel good to go so long without her meal of choice.

“You know Janice, if you’re hungry you can let me film you brushing your teeth for my Onlyfans tonight,” Samantha offered.

“Brushing my teeth?” Janice asked with a scowl.

“Oh yeah, they love it,” Samantha assured her.

“I’ll think about it,” Janice said weakly.

November 23

Jeremy looked around the Chemistry lab with a frown, wondering who he’d been assigned as a lab partner for the day. The clack of heels on the tile floor drew his attention to the door, and the hair on his neck immediately stood on end.

“Janice,” he growled.

“Hi lab partner!” she said with a smirk.

She was younger than usual, instead of a woman in her thirties, she now appeared in her late teens or early twenties, complete with long hair down her back, and a lighter, leaner form. She set her backpack on the chair, donning a labcoat with a wink as she went to join him.

“You’re not in this class,” he hissed.

“Come on, don’t you want to see what I’ve got cooked up?” Janice teased.

He hated himself for it, but he did, and with a scowl he looked down at the day’s lab instructions, “I need a good grade in this Lab course,” he muttered. “Please don’t ruin this for me.”

“We’re totally getting an A on this,” Janice promised him, grabbing one of the provided vials, “want to get started?”

“Let me guess, you’re going to ‘mess up’ the chemical mixture and make a shrinking formula,” he said, causing her to freeze.

“Er… no, I wouldn’t ever resort to such tired and hackneyed tropes,” Janice said, looking around in a panic.

“Then you tell all the girls that I’m shrunk and missing, so they stumble around looking for me,” he continued.

“Yeah, and then the girl that picks on you all the time finds you,” Janice grins, “but in this case, it would’ve been me!”

In spite of himself Jeremy smirked, then chuckled, then broke into laughter. Janice stared at him a moment, then joined in, sharing the moment in a way that made the other students in the lab look at them in confusion.

“Okay, seriously I’ve got to do this lab,” he said, sighing, “I’ve got pretty good grades these days, I’ve been studying a lot.”

“Yeah,” Janice muttered, looking over him, “that gym time is starting to pay off too…”

“Thanks,” he said, “I’m still not giving in.”

Janice rolled her eyes, “November’s not over yet,” she said darkly, walking out of the room.

November 30

Jeremy smirked to himself, sipping his coffee as he looked out his front window. He saw Janice coming up the front drive, and a moment later she knocked on the door.

“Come in,” he called, “I invite you.”

Janice opened the door, walking in ominously. As she crossed the threshold her skin shimmered, and her demon form was revealed, with dark red skin, horns, and the pointed tail flicking back and forth behind her.

“Well, the thirtieth of November has come,” Jeremy said with a smile.

“Aye, but not yet gone,” Janice replied darkly.

“What do you even have left?” Jeremy laughed, “you’ve spent the whole month sending me the craziest dreams possible, then ambushing me and giving me my wildest and most impossible fantasies!”

“I’ve been waiting for this one,” Janice replied, “my last ace in the hole, just in case we got this far!”

Jeremy felt the familiar feeling of shrinking, regretting his confidence as Janice crossed her arms, looking down at him as he dwindled before her. She was impossibly beautiful like this, with every curve and inch of her supple red skin screaming perfection. Her tail whipped around, scooping him up and coiling around him tightly. Slowly he was lifted to her face, squirming feebly in the python-like grip of the demonic appendage.

“You like a lot of different things Jeremy,” she said, twirling her now jet black hair around one finger, “but it’s time to go for the kryptonite!”

The tail lowered him down to the floor, letting him look up at her boots, a shining pair of twin pillars reaching into the sky. With a puff of sulfurous fire and smoke they were gone, leaving the succubus barefoot in front of him.

“Oh no,” Jeremy whispered, his eyes going wide.

“Oh yes!” Janice cried, lifting her foot up over him, “You’re a foot bitch!”

He grunted as her soft red sole slammed into him, pinning him against the hardwood floor of the kitchen. Her feet had a warm cinnamon scent, and he groaned as her toe traced over his face, playfully rubbing it for a moment and coating him with the same smell.

“What if I just didn’t grow you back?” Janice offered, “you’d just move into my shoes, I’ll shrink you even smaller to fit, and you’ll just spend the rest of your life as my toe toy?”

“S-Stop,” Jeremy said weakly. The combination of the teasing foot overhead and her offer was too much, he was rock hard, and every tiny brush of her foot sent waves of tingling pleasure up his spine.

“Kiss it,” she ordered, “Kiss it or I’ll crush you like a bug!” Jeremy leaned up, planting his lips on the tip of her big toe, and he was rewarded with a teasing giggle. “Wow, if I’d known you were this weak, I’d have started with this in the beginning! Now jerk off!”

Jeremy tired to fight it, but after a month without orgasm, he felt himself reaching for his hardon, grimacing as his fingers clenched around it.

I’ll just touch it a little, he promised himself, it would be a waste not to in these circumstances-

“That’s it,” Janice grinned, making a pumping motion with her fist, “up and down, seal your fate foot-boy, just cum!”

“I-I’m not going to,” he stammered, gasping as her toes clenched over him, nearly sending him over the edge then and there.

“So close to the finish line,” Janice sighed, “I’ve really enjoyed our little game Jeremy, this is honestly the most fun I’ve had in centuries, but it’s time to score my win.”

She clenched her toes tightly over him a final time, grinding her soft sole against his whole body in time with his own strokes.

Jeremy’s eyes went wide as he the dam burst, and his back arched as he shouted as loud as he could, pumping up and down while Janice roared with laughter overhead. The world went white, and his mind blank as he basked in the glow.

I… I lost?

Janice was practically glowing as she waltzed into her house triumphantly, “It’s over!” she shouted, practically leaping for joy, “I won!” She felt the tingle of the sexual energy race along her spine, and she shivered as she enjoyed the flavor.

“Congratulations!” Samantha called, bounding into the living room with her toothbrush in hand. “How’d he take it?”

“He’s pretty broken up about it, but I think he’ll be fine,” Janice said dismissively, “he’ll be back to his old self tomorrow, I’m sure.”

“I don’t know,” Samantha said uncertainly, “it seemed like it really meant a lot to him…”

Janice glanced back at Jeremy’s house, suddenly feeling less good about her victory, “He’ll be fine,” she repeated.

Janice scowled as she checked her phone, “He should have gone to the gym an hour ago, he’s got class in thirty minutes!”

With a huff she walked up to the door, magically unlocking it with a wave of her hand. The invitation from the previous day stood evidently, because nothing burned her as she crossed the threshold. She looked around with a scowl, not seeing any sign of the young man. She walked upstairs to his room, throwing the door open angrily.

“Hey, you’ve got places to be,” she said, “So-“

“Whatever,” Jeremy muttered, laying in his bed with a sigh, “I’m just a loser who jacks off all the time, why bother?”

Janice groaned, rubbing her temples, “Jeremy, get the fuck up.”

He frowned, but listened, sitting up in the bed as the demoness sat next to him, “Look, you got really far, and you accomplished a lot this month, your grades are up, you’re in better shape, you’re becoming a goddamn pillar of the community,” she began. “If you’re worried you’re a slave to your lust or something, you’ve outlasted every guy I’ve ever tried to tempt, and there are some Kings and stuff in there if it matters.”

“It does make me feel a little better,” he said with a small smile.

“You should feel good,” Janice said, squeezing his shoulder, “and there’s no reason to stop with all of that progress just because you’re allowed to jack off now, I mean think about it, a lot of people fail No Nut November, and that’s without a literal demon tempting them.”

“You’re right,” he chuckled, standing up, “I guess I should get to class.”

“That’s the spirit,” Janice grinned, “and hey, tonight when I come by to mess with your dreams, you can really enjoy it!”

“You’re still going to do that?” he laughed.

“Now and then,” she said with a wink.

He stopped with his hand on the doorknob, “I’m going to beat you next year,” he said, a grin slowly coming over his features.

“What!?” Janice exclaimed, “hold on now-“

“I’ll keep doing it every November until I beat you,” he swore, “Merry Christmas Janice!”

“M-Merry Christmas,” she stammered, watching him go. She slumped back onto his bed, “Well shit,” she muttered, “Looks like I’ve just found a new November tradition.”

Chapter End Notes:

I've personally never done NNN and probably never will, but I enjoy the memes every year. Whether you won, lost, or didn't play, I hope you enjoyed the story.