- Text Size +

There was a group of adventures in this medieval-like fantasy world that consisted of two young men and two similarly aged women. The two males were so feminine with the way they acted and dressed that they could often be mistaken as women themselves. The first one was an especially feminine and often shy cleric named Oddo while the other was a mischievous slightly more masculine rouge named Gale. The women in the party consisted of a somewhat ladylike mage named Helena with the other was a quite tomboyish barbarian named Lunet. The four of them were led by some sort of almost angelic yet wise guide who went by the name Emmy on almost all their adventures.


 In this realm, the more experience and levels that led to would not just increase their strength but their height as well. They started with a lot of potential and in turn size as well with the members ranging from a hundred to a few hundred meters at most. As they grew both figuratively and literally into the best party in the lands nearing the end of the journey, they ended up being around the height of an average mountain. Oddo went from creating barriers and healing his teammates when they needed help to provide similar kinds of forcefield and restoration spells but this time to all the innocent people and structures that might be destroyed accidentally. Gale went from disguising his teammates and stealing from up close foes to cloaking his entire party from the world often to not cause fear and taking the items he might like from quite a distance. 


Helena went from dealing massive explosions of energy to her foes to her powers being used to enhance the energy of food alongside other similar items that would now give off an explosion of flavor. Lunet went from giving it her all in attacks with her strong weapons to her mostly clothed body party now causing waves of destruction with simple actions whether she liked it or not. Meanwhile, Emmy went from guiding on foot at a similar size to flying around their faces at a greatly smaller size similar to how a fairy interacts with a regular hero. They had no idea who the final boss would be but they felt quite ready to fight whatever it was.


----


One day, it was time for the team of four to know the truth about their final battle. Once the party was all woken up and ready to battle, Emmy decided to tell them that she was an actual angel. This was a surprise to be sure, but admittedly after the members thought more about it, it was similar to the idea of connecting the dots about the guide’s true nature. What was truly shocking was the almighty goddess she worked for named Bea, and this messenger had their true size way bigger than the combined height of the party. They were big enough to be a threat to the safety of the entire world, which is exactly what they said they would be unless the team was successful in pleasing the goddess’ penis sexually. 


While Emmy’s true height was a third the size of this version of Earth, Bea would be so impossibly huge that the planet would be around the size of a tennis ball compared to her body. With barely any time to prepare both the goddess arrived while their guide floated up to space to join her boss. Then they started to rapidly grow into those true sizes that were just recently described. So much of the world was getting crushed with even the great power of Oddo being not enough to protect most of what would be destroyed. All he could do was try to keep the planet largely intact while attempting to prevent it from any further damage. Gale would try to take whatever people and buildings were in danger of destruction to stow them away safely. This was either him trying to put these creatures far away from where the death seemed to occur or near himself as in his clothes’ pockets or among the group’s shared luggage. 


It was up to the women to do what would normally be humongous damage to sexually appease the goddess’ nude crotch, while these men were busy protecting humanity. Helena used her long-ranged spells which would often be explosive or deadly ones to attempt to do her focused task. Lunet could not do much for the time being as her usually ignored, negative emotions became more visible, showing she felt even more useless than the other teammates who were trying harder to hide those similar feelings. Sadly all this seemed to do was relatively close to nothing, at least in the sense of satisfying Bea enough to get her to stop.


----


Meanwhile, the angel Emmy was watching this all from afar. Although the goddess and herself were not going out of their way to destroy this planet just yet. Instead of doing that, the chaotic destruction was so far caused almost solely by Bea’s gravity due to simply being relatively close to the world at her insanely enormous size. However, this would not be the case for much longer. The deity’s messenger soon was getting bored of just watching the relative to her, a minuscule light show caused by the barely visible to her members she was once in a party with seemingly absolutely nothing to help with their goal. Even the act of them attempting to keep the Earth stable and prevent any more death from occurring was equally dull. 


This angel once again floated in space away from her previous companions but this time it was to the other side of that inhabited sphere nearby. Emmy landed hard on that planet only cushioned by these bigger heroes using all their might to work tirelessly at the wellbeing of this world. Even with all that, their previous guide still caused an extreme amount of damage to this orb by simply walking around while avoiding putting much of her weight in each of her steps. Thankfully all the flying she had done recently kept her shoes clean for the most part, which she was using them to attack the world with. She did all that someone would expect to do who was so ginomous and desired to kill without any real effort, but not using any magical power either. 


Emmy used all her body parts she could think of using while leaving her clothes on as she crushed, sat on, rolled over, and even sucked up the land in her various visible holes from her mouth to her nose to get a good feel for it and the people it contained. It helped her case the fact that she had enhanced senses as she did a variety of actions including making a visual yet devastating pun of making snow angels of sorts with the ground below her. While this was all going on, the group on the other side of that sphere was using their final plan of going all out with each of their set of skills in the hopes of stopping this madness they were witnessing. 


----


This last ditch effort consisted of Lunet having an ultra-potent, protective barrier around her by Oddo as Helena used her magic to enhance the Barbarian’s strength, while Gale used his long-ranged teleportation on that same powered-up woman to send her forward into space and right onto Bea’s penis. It worked maybe a little too well for their liking when the tomboy did powerful hit after hit on the goddess who felt a tingle on that sensitive private part. The tingles increased as the movements of these gentiles similarly raised alongside it. Its occupant held on for dear life as she continued to attack with all her might. Suddenly all of a sudden, the deity's privates started to release a recognizable white fluid at a form of precum. 


Thankfully no one can hear sound in space because Bea would have made a significantly loud moan as she made a face of intense pleasure. Before any creature born from Earth could realize what just occurred and what would soon arrive, the goddess began to shoot a long line of cum out of her crotch region. Quickly the sperm arrived on this inhabited planet it was being aimed at, at a rapid pace which quickly killed a majority of the world’s creatures and shortly led to the mass existential of that sphere soon after. Whether people died by being drowned right at the landing point like Helena, melted at a great distance away like Gale, or survived long enough to be devoured completely like Oddo, these sperm cells showed no mercy. Lunet would soon experience a death of her own after these others with no forcefield or other power to protect her. She would then be blown away alongside this cum into the emptiness of space where she would freeze to death before she could experience dying due to a lack of air.  


Emmy would get covered in some of this fluid not even damaging her skin one bit. On the contrary, she enjoyed licking up that same substance on herself and the ground around her, indirectly killing a lot of the remaining survivors. Once she was done, she would fly once again into space and meet up with Bea to get ready to leave this solar system in its entirety. They would shortly get ready to go have some more fun around another world with maybe a different elaborate prank to play on its inevitable inhabitants beforehand.


Chapter End Notes:

The last image is available on twitter.com/__imiyah


Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations


Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.