- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey all, I started this quasi-sequel to Anticipation shortly after posting Together on this site, but eventually ran into a bit of a block about halfway through. I shelved it to see if inspiration would strike again, but after a couple of months, I decided to just post what I had written so far so that at least something would see the light of day. I'm also hoping some positive feedback will kickstart my motivation to finish, but I don't want to make any promises on that front. For now, I hope you enjoy it as it currently is, abrupt ending and all.

"I don't know how you're not suffocating in that suit, dear. It's like a jungle in here."


Michael turned his attention from the window overlooking the dance floor below toward his wife, casually draped over the expensive, modern-looking lounge sofa behind him. The blue and violet lights from the dance floor pulsed in sync with the muffled beat of the music below them, more tangible as vibrations through the table under his feet than audible through the thick, glass windows. The alternating lights played game across the pale exposed skin of Annie's face, arms, and chest, causing the shadows of her features to dance in time with the song playing in the distance. 


He didn't respond right away, drinking in the alluring sight of her in the tight, little black dress she favored on their nights' out. The fabric pulled tight over her generous curves in all the right ways as she leaned forward to grab her glass off the table next to him. 


When he did respond, he merely shrugged and said, "You know me, I always run cold."


Annie fished out an ice cube from the mostly empty glass and huffed as she dragged it laterally just below her collarbone, leaving a shining glistening trail of ice melt across the bare skin of her upper chest. "I'm jealous'" she muttered.


Truth be told, Michael was feeling somewhat warm under the collar himself. But as he watched transfixed as droplets of water snaked their way enticingly towards the upper curve of her breast. He felt an almost tactile pressure on the back of his neck and glanced back upwards toward Annie's eyes and found a familiar languid smirk playing over the giantess's lips. Michael felt his cheeks warm as she leaned forward again, this time resting her free hand on the table just in front of Michael. His wife now looming above him, the little folk felt his gaze drawn inexorably upward up the length of her arms, past the tantilizingly nearly complete view of her hanging breasts afforded to him by the plunging neckline of her dress, all the way up to those smirking, dark lips. 


"If only you ran just a bit colder, I could just…" She let her voice trail off as her gaze drifted meaningfully towards the ice cube in her free hand. Her lips parted as her tongue slithered out to wrap around the ice cube and deftly scoop it up into her mouth. "I could just lap you up, suck on you a little bit," she muttered, her words thick as her tongue worked around the contents of her mouth. She let out a purr of satisfaction as her jaw worked to either side, her cheek distending slightly as she maneuvered the ice cube back and forth. "And then just…" Her neck pulsed with an audible gulp as she swallowed the ice cube whole. She reclined back, sitting more or less back on her haunches so he could watch her finger trail down the front of her throat, down through her cleavage, to just under her left breast. She gave a visible shiver. "You could sit right in there, keep me nice and cool. My refreshing little treat."


Michael swallowed hard past the lump in his throat and loosened the tie around his neck, but found the more signficantly building pressure was coming from below the beltline. Annie's eyes flickered to the obvious strain in Michael's dress pants and her gaze glinted with something predatory. She opened her mouth to say something, or potentially to do something else, when Michael heard someone clear their throat and a female voice lilted, "Oh, I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"


With an abruptness that Michael may have found comical had his head not been swimming with hormones and desire, Annie rose to her feet and turned to face the woman who had just entered the room. The woman, statuesque and gorgeous with vibrant amethyst hued hair that hung in luscious curls about her shoulders stood in the doorway leading into the room. She was wearing a fluffy magenta robe, cinched around her narrow waist, obscuring the details of her figure. Michael caught the glint of emerald scales on the exposed bronze-hued skin of her neck, forearms, and calves, and felt the weight of her slit-pupiled eyes as they fell upon him with amused interest. The nagi's lips were painted dark, nearly the same color as Annie's, though the newcomers lipstick extended up from the corners of her mouth up towards her cheekbone, looking for all the world a harlequin's smile.


"Not at all, Guru Laila," Annie replied, her head bowed. "We were merely… making conversation while we awaited your arrival. Thank you for taking time to meet with us."


Laila chuckled musically as she glided across the room and closed the distance between herself and the couple. She stood roughly a foot taller than Annie, and so had to lean down slightly when she took the giantess's hands in hers and gave her a kiss in either cheek in greeting. "How many times must I tell you such formalities are unecessary between us, adheyta?"


Michael noticed some of the tension relax out of Annie's shoulder. "I know, it just… feels off. Especially when I'm here for a lesson, Laila."


Laila's smile turned to something more affectionate. "One of your more endearing traits, Annie. So few of your people know how to pay proper respects to those who came before… or even know there are thise who came before." She turned her attention over Annie's shoulder to the little folk standing on the table behind you. "And Michael, so good to see you again. Life has been treating you kindly, I trust?"


Michael felt himself tense as Laila's alien gaze fell upon him. "Y-Yes, ma'am." Licking his suddenly too dry lips, he quickly added, "Um, thanks in no small part to you, I wanted to say."


One of the nagi's eyebrows arched. "Oh?"


"Yes, ma'am. Your um… teachings… the things you've taught Annie to do, well, um…. They're not just for her. They… benefit me too. So… you know… thank you."


Laila cast an delighted aside glance to Annie. "Oh, you taught him well."


Annie shook her head. "Oh, no, he's just naturally like that."


Laila's eyes glinted. "Oh, really?"


Annie nodded in response. Michael glanced back and forth between the two of them and couldn't help but feel like he was missing something.


"Well," Laila continued after a pregnant pause. "I appreciate your saying so. And I thank you for accepting my invitation tonight." She released Annie's hands and drifted over to the bar at the back of the room. "Can I get either of you anything more to drink?"


"Oh, yeah, um… could I get a whiskey sour, please?" Michael responded.


"Snake's bite martini, double shot of venom please."


Michael blinked and looked up at Annie. Her gaze flickered in his direction, and something about the way she held her hands betrayed an otherwise well-hidden nervousness. 


If Laila was surprised by the order, she didn't show it. She dexterously produced a trio of glasses and set about preparing the drinks. 


Michael blinked. No, not three. Four glasses. Two appropriately-sized for Laila and Annie and two scaled for Michael… or someone else Michael's size.


"Oh, uh… Laila, is… Selene joining us tonight?"


The nagi gingerly set down a collection of miniature glass bottles on the bar, "Only if she would deign to wake up and grace us with her presence." She lifted the hem of her robe and muttered something in her native language, one full of silibants and with an almost lyrical cadence to it.


There was some motion within the folds of the fabric before the torso of a pretty young woman emerged, her long platinum blonde hair splayed in a not unpleasant looking disarray that covered nearly half her face. Her eyes were still half-closed and she stretched her arms up over her head in a somewhat undignified yawn. Michael found his eyes involuntarily falling to the semi-shear white fabric wrapped around her petite chest and the impression of the nipples they concealed for an instant before flickering back up to her face as she wiped sleep from her eyes. The lone exposed shimmering blue eye fell on him, and the woman's face suddenly darkened several shades of red. She suddenly dove back underneath Laila's robe.


"I-I thought you were going to wake me before they arrived, milady!"


"Ah, well, you did look very cute asleep like that, and I simply could not bear to disturb you, Selene. What is the problem, hm?"


"I'm… not presentable," Selene piped.


"Don't be ludicrous. We're all adults here. No one is going to judge you for having mussed hair. Come now, I need your help getting Michael a drink. The mechanics prove somewhat of a challenge at my size, hm?"


After some hesitation, Selene replied, "Okay. I guess."


"Good." That seemingly settled, Laila extended her hand toward the little-scaled glass and bottles. A small deformation in Laila's sleeve trailed it's way down the nagi's arm, until Selene emerged from the cuff. The pale torso that Michael had seen before was adorned with the simple white wrap that clung to her chest, and she wore a similar material around her waist, held in place by a single knot above her left hip. The makeshift skirt was just long enough cover where her torso met the long snake-like tail where the legs of a Big or Little Folk would be. Her tail made up most of her body, spanning a length nearly twice that of her humanoid portion's height, and was covered in scales of a deep, rusty copper color. She had made something of an attempt to tame her mussed hair, tucking the locks behind her ears to at least keep it from obscuring her vision. She flashed a quick, shy smile to Annie and Michael before she set herself to mixing a pair of drinks.


As they worked, Michael glanced up at his wife, and tried to project his voice just loud enough for her to hear without carrying across the room. "Hey, Annie, you okay?"


When she didn't respond, he raised his voice a tad. "Annabelle."


That got her attention. She blinked and shook herself out of whatever thoughts she was lost in. She crouched down closer to him, no mean feat in the skillets heels she was wearing. "Sorry, Michael. You okay?"


Michael gave her a sympathetic look. "Are you?"


Her brow furrowed and she flashed him a comforting smile. "Why wouldn't I be?"


"I… don't know. Why aren't you?"


Annie opened her mouth and seemed like she was going to refute the claim but stopped herself. She took a beat or three to catch her thoughts and responded with. "I… just really want this to work."


"What is 'this' even? I've kind of gathered this isn't just a social call, but if this is a lesson, why did you need me here?" Michael asked.


"I'm… not sure I should tell you." Upon seeing the look on Michael's face, she quickly added, "It's nothing bad, I swear."


"Then why can't you tell me?"


She huffed. "It's… magic stuff. The success of the spell is going to be largely dependent on our mental states. When I'm anxious about whether or not it's going to work, that negative energy could destabilize the working. The drinks should help with that." She paused and frowned. "Well, as long as I don't drink too much. It's… a fine line."


Michael pursed his lips. "Right. So you think if you tell me what this is all about, then I'll be nervous too and disrupt the magic?"


"That's… part of it. Though, from that angle, your influence on the working would be minimal, because you won't actually be participating in the sculpting."


"So… what's the other part then?" Michael looked at her bemusedly.


"We're sort of going to be using your emotions as extra fuel for the spell. And it's super important that your help is… sincere."


Michael's eyebrow arched, "And if I know what all this is for, you think I can't be 'sincere?'"


Becca chewed in her bottom lip again. "More or less. I think there's a risk that if you know what we're trying to do, you may… force yourself to do something you may not really want to. For me."


This time, it was Michael who had to stop himself before he objected. He mulled over her words and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I guess that tracks."


Annie placed both hands on the table in front of Micheal and locked eyes with him, her face completely earnest. "Michael, I need you to know that no matter what happens tonight, no matter what you think I want, if at any time you're uncomfortable, you say the word, and it stops. No questions asked. No hard feelings."


Michael cringed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah, c'mon, Annie, I know our rules for consent-"


Annie interrupted, "Michael." Her voice softened a tad, "Just tell me you understand. Please."


Michael sighed and gave Annie a sympathetic look. He took a step towards her and opened arms, palms face up. The giantess lifted her hands from the table and rested the tips of her fingertips in his hands. Michael looked her dead in the eye. "I understand. I trust you."


Annie gave him a nod and leaned forward just long enough to give him a quick kiss that nearly engulfed his entire head before standing back up. Michael smiled lazily as he basked in the residual warmth left behind from her lips.


Presently, their host returned, cradling a pair of martini glasses in one hand, and Selene in the other. The lamia, in turn carried the remaining two drinks in her own hands, her tail firmly coiled around Laila's wrist for support. The nagi set Selene down gently on the table next to Michael, and she slithered over to him with liquid grace. She held herself up a just under Michael's eyeline and, bowing her head, extended the glass containing a pale, orange concoction toward him.


He took it with a smile. "Thanks, Selene."


"Pleasure to be of service, Michael. Is the beverage to your liking?"


"Oh, uh…" he somewhat awkwardly took a sip. It wasn't a traditional whiskey sour; while it definitely had the right liquor and mixer, there was a bit of smokiness to the flavor. There were also subtle cherry undertones, and Michael wasn't sure if it came solely from the trio of maraschinos the libation was garnished with or if there was some other component, like a brandy or a liqueur, that was contributing. He nodded his approval. "Yes, it's quite good. Thanks." 


Selene raised her head and flashed him a genuine smile. "I am glad that it pleases you." She took a sip of her own drink, a twin to his own. "I apologize for my disheveled appearance. The Lady Laila neglected to mention you would be joining us tonight. Had I known I would have made an effort to be more… presentable."


Michael's glanced down her figure lingering on the taut, rippling muscles of her bare midriff and her gorgeous sunset-hued scales. His gaze returned to hers almost immediately, but the way her sapphire eyes glinted made him wonder if she caught him looking. If she did, she didn't seem to mind, as the smile didn't fade. Michael's cheeks burned, and he took another sip of his drink. It really was quite good. "Selene, I don't think you could look unpresentable if you tried."


The lamia fluttered her lashes at him and her cheeks darkened a shade. Michael tried to ignore how it made his stomach twist itself into knots. "Flatterer," she retorted.


Michael felt the pressure of her attention lessen as her voice picked up a bit, projecting more to the others in the room. "Regardless, both you and Annie look exquisite tonight. I fear milady and I are more than a bit underdressed."


Annie laughed musically and replied, "Selene, we are guests in your home, you and Laila can be dressed however you please. Besides…" She shrugged and her voice dipped a little lower and huskier. "I don't anticipate it being terribly relevant for too much longer."


Michael noticed a shiver run through Selene, carrying all the way down through her tail, which writhed distractingly along the ground. The lamia had turned to face the giantess and the nagi, and now she turned to cast an intense look at him over her shoulder. "One could only hope."


Michael exchanged looks with her and Annie, and noticed that even Laila's attention was focused squarely on him. The heat of their gazes felt like it was going to set him aflame, and when Laila tongue alid across her upper lip absently, he heard ice clinking in his trembling hand. His mouth parched, he took another pull from his and realized that he had already reached the bottom.


He cleared his throat, and his eyes darted between the three women in the room, as if he was worried what would happen if stopped watching any one of them for too long. "I think I'm going to need another drink."


***


Laughing, Michael said, "Now, my dad is an amazing cook, but he's always been kind of a space cadet. So, I probably shouldn't have been surprised, but we get there, and he opens the door, and there is just this spread of grub on the dining room table behind him. I mean, full on five-course meal, charcuterie board, fresh bread, a soup course, dessert, the whole nine yards. He was just went full boar, clearly trying to make as good a first impression as possible on Annie."


Selene giggled, sending a not unpleasant vibration through the coils Michael had somehow found himself lounging it as some point in the last hour. She covered her mouth with her hand, eyes widening in a mix between disbelief and amusement. "Oh no…"


Laila's jaw dropped open slightly, and she looked over to Annie for verification. The giantess nodded sheepishly. "I felt so badly for him," she admitted.


Michael continued, "He made so much food, it would have been a feast for three Little Folk, but barely a snack for a Big. To this day, he still doesn't know what he was thinking. He had to have been mortified, but you know what? He handled it like a champ. He took one look at Annie, looked back at the meal he made, then back at us and went…" His voiced dropped, and he slipped into a drawl, "'Whelp. Guess we're eating out. I'll get my coat.'"


The four of them burst into a cacophany of laughter, likely more than the story truly warranted. Annie and Laila had started spiking their drinks with glitterdust a while ago and clearly feeling the effects of the narcotic, their pupils dilated and cheeks flushed a rosy hue. While the smaller pair had decline the glitterdust, they had switched from mixed drinks to a sharing a bottle of chilled bourbon liqueur, and the added sweetness made the alcohol go down smooth.


After her laughter subsided, Selene reached over her tail to take a drink directly from the bottle. After she finished, instead of settling into her original position, she squirmed her way under his arm, resting her head on his shoulder. He had long since abandoned his jacket and tie somewhere, leaving him in the plain, royal blue button down shirt underneath. Selene unabashedly undid the fourth and fifth fastener down, and slipped her hand in the opening to run her fingertips along his abdominal muscles. Michael's heart thudded in his chest, the casually intimate gesture setting his already addled head swimming. He traded a look with Annie; the giantess arched both her eyebrows in mock surprise, before a smirk cracked the facade. It was a smug look that all but screamed, "I told you so." Michael swallowed nervously, but let his arm come to rest naturally around Selene's shoulders.


The lamia sighed happily, and her breath was warm against the crook of Michael's neck. "Your dad sounds nice."


Laila nodded in agreement. "It's rare to find any folk, big or small, that are so readily accepting of those so different. It makes him… special." She paused and gave him a significant look. "What is the phrase your people use? 'You get it honestly?'" 


Michael's breath caught in his throat as he felt Selene nuzzle at his neck. She slipped more of her arm in his shirt, wrapping it around his waist to pull him more firmly against her torso. Her tail gyrated distractingly underneath him, and the tip slowly began to wrap around his ankles. "I don't know about special. Seems like it should be the default attitude if you ask me,” he retorted.


A little sadness crept into the nagi's smile. "You are right, of course. But it also very much isn't the case." She gestured down toward herself. "There's a reason I usually adopt this form, instead of revealing my true self." She shrugged. "The fear of snakes is so ingrained in your peoples that it's practically biology. It's only natural for them to feel some… discomfort when interacting with us."


Selene scoffed.


Annie's gaze turned distant. "Being uncomfortable isn't an excuse to be rude, or to treat someone badly. And you shouldn't have to hide a part of yourself just because being different makes some people uncomfortable."


Laila sighed. "Be that as it may, it is unfortunately not the reality yet." She reached over to brush a lock of Annie's hair from her face, tucking it behind one slightly pointed ear. "And it makes me appreciate all the more those I can be myself around."


Annie looked up at the nagi, and something happened when their gazes locked. There was no verbal exchange, but Michael could almost feel a transfer of energy, like a spark of electricity arcing between them. It was like a circuit had been closed, igniting some invisible engine that began building an almost palpable tension between them. The giantess leaned away, not in retreat but in acceptance, as Laila began to tilt forward, bringing her legs up under her and crawling over Annie on all fours. Once fully reclined, Annie let the empty glass in her hand fall soundlessly to the plush carpet before reaching up and untying the sash that held Laila's robe closed. The garment fell to the wayside soon thereafter, revealing the nagi in all her glory. Her physique was the very definition of statuesque, the taut muscles of her legs and ass giving them an enticing smoothness and roundness, as if carved from marble. Shimmering verdant scales glittered in the low light of the room, dotted her dark skin all over her body, concentrated in dense patches that accentuated her hips and thighs especially. Whether by a lucky gift of genetics or through shape-shifting magic, Laila managed to maintain a rather ample chest despite her otherwise athletic frame, and her breasts hung tantalizingly from her above Annie as the nagi slunk over her with a fluid and sensual grace, the giantess now reclining fully against the armrest of the chair. Annie looked up at her, biting her lower lip, utterly captivated, and Michael thought he could just make out Laila swaying her hips subtly side-to-side to the steady thrum of the base resonating up through the floor. They remained there, suspended in time for just a few beats before Laila struck. Annie gave a surprised giggle that melted into a throaty purr, her eyes rolling backwards in pleasure as the nagi ravished the bare skin of her neck with lips, tongue, and teeth.


Michael felt his loins stir while he watched transfixed, his wife writhing under Laila's weight as the nagi grinded against her.


"They're a sight, aren't they?" Selene whispered in his ear, her voice like velvet.


He nodded. "What are they doing?" He was surprised to hear how rough his own voice was, and he swallowed to alleviate some of the dryness in his mouth.


The lamia snickered and Michael quickly added, "I mean, aside from the obvious."


Selene's hand began to wander again underneath his shirt, tracing the contours of his pectoral and abdominal muscles as she gradually made her way downward. "Building up energy for sculpting. Lust isn't the most powerful emotion you can use for a spell, but… it's certainly the most fun." 


Michael tittered nervously. "I bet. You get to watch often?"


Another husky laugh played in his ear. "Sometimes. Other times… well, it makes it hard to watch when I'm inside someone."


Michael's erection strained against the fabric of his pants. "You… ever been inside Annie?"


Maddeningly, Selene's hand had stopped its descent to run idly back and forth just above his waistband. "No," she sighed. "But I desperately want to."


Michael gulped as images came unbidden, but admittedly not unwelcome, to his mind's eye.


The lamia continued, "Would that please you, Michael?" Her hand out from under his shirt and over the bulge in his pants, sending a jolt of electricity up his spine. "To watch me disappear between your wife's gorgeous lips, watch her play with me in her mouth before sending down her gullet with a nice, loud gulp?" She caressed him, drawing out a breathy gasp. "Or maybe you'd rather watch me satisfy a different hunger of hers, hm? Watch her stuff me into that warm, tight pussy of hers? See her writhe and come while I squirm around inside her." 


She ground herself against his hip and panted desperately in his ear. "Michael, can I please touch your cock?"


Michael blinked and looked at her incredulously. "That's what you were waiting for? My permission?"


She grinned mischievously back at him. "Or your command."


Michael let out a low growl in spite of himself. "Gods, yes, please!"


With a satisfied hiss, Selene deftly undid fastened his pants and reached into the slit of his boxers to pull his penis free from its restraints. Michael moaned as she stroked slowly up and down his length, his member warm and throbbing in her hand. "It's so… thick," she whispered, as if to herself.


"Selene…" Michael breathed.


"Hm?" the lamia responded distractedly, eye gaze fixated on his member.


He cupped her face in his hands and brought her into a desperate, burning kiss. Selene's eyes widened in surprise at first, but she soon melted into the embrace, letting his tongue in to dance lightly with herself. When they separated, Selene groaned in need. Her tail tightened its grasp on his calves and began to spiral up his thighs.


"Michael… I've wanted to have you in my coils for so long…" she panted.


Michael glanced downward and tested her grip by trying to separate his legs. He found that he couldn't move them at all, and the lamia gave no sign that she even noticed the attempt. Her tail continued to climb unabated, encircling his hips and waist, pinning his arms to his side. She left his cock exposed, however, and the familiar concoction of fear and arousal clouded Michael's thoughts as Selene continued to play with his member. His tongue felt thick in his mouth. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you wanted to eat me, not fuck me."


"What's the difference, really?" she cooed. Her tail finished its journey, looping around his chest, but instead of continuing dangerously up his throat she simply ran herself behind his neck, the heavy weight about his shoulders keeping him firmly in place. "Which would you rather?" she asked giving him a firm squeeze simultaneously with her hand and with her coils.


Michael felt the air momentarily driven from his lungs and gasped as the pressure alleviated. Well, I just learned something about myself today, he thought while he struggled to regain his breath.


"I'll take whichever gets you to do that again."


Selene purred, "Good answer." She released his member and drew up her torso to tower over Michael. He had a clear view of her as she removed the wrap around her chest, exposing her rose-tipped petite breasts. The sash around her waist clung to her vulva, damp with arousal, until it too was untied and cast aside. She glided her hands down her abdomen, eyes locked on Michael, and she teased the wet slit with her fingertips as she gave him another good squeeze.


Micheal let out a noise that was something between a wheeze and a moan. Knowing it was coming this time, he strained against his constraints and tried to wriggle his way free, but to no avail. The coils around him were as unyielding as steel, and all his work did was elicit a husky chuckle from the lamia. Just as he was about to cry uncle, the tension eased, and he sucked in another gasp of air.


"Watching you squirm like that…" Selene shivered and a tremor ran through her spine, transmitting all the way down through her tail. The coils around Michael alternated between squeezing gently and relaxing, running in waves up and down his body, as the lamia played with her clit. "All I could think about is how nice that would feel if you were in my belly."


"Then why aren't I in there right now?" He responded, almost drunkenly. "Do I need to give my permission for that too?"


"No… but it'd be really hot if you did," she replied, her voice aching.


Michael writhed in her grip and growled in pent up sexual frustration. "By the moons and the stars above, I'm begging you, Selene. Just eat me already!"


The lamia hissed as she opened her mouth, the nearly invisible slits in her cheeks separating as her lower jaw unhinged. Michael found himself staring at the gaping, pulsating pink maw and the dark chasm of the throat beyond as it descended upon him.


"Oh, shit," he breathed, squeezing his eyes shut. He had just felt the top of his head press against the flesh of Selene's throat when his stomach suddenly dropped out from under him. Selene's mouth clamped down on his head in reflex, sealing him in near complete darkness as he felt the pair of them suddenly lift up into the air. He could feel her tongue lapping at his face and a low murmur of satisfaction before he was suddenly pulled free from between her lips.


Annie smiled wickedly as she turned him, still wrapped in the lamia's tail, to face her. Her face wash flushed and her forehead shone with a thin sheet of sweat. She was naked now too, and the pupils of her hazel eyes were noticeably dilated. Her thumb and forefinger looped around Selene's chest, cradling her gently while she held her bound husband in the other, then lamia's tail spanning the distance between them. "I leave you alone for two minutes, and Selene's already got your cock out and your head halfway down her throat." To Selene, she added, "To be honest, I'm kind of impressed."


Michael smiled languidly and croaked, "Oh… you know me. I'm a sucker for the pretty ones."


Selene's jaw worked back and forth a few times before it snapped back into place. Her tail clenched around Michael's body as she strained futilely to pull him back toward her, but she was as helpless against Annie's grip as Michael had been against hers. "Annie," she whined, her voice trembling with need. "You said I could have him, if he wanted it. He was practically begging me to eat him. Give him-"


Selene yelped as she was enveloped in a tender kiss. "I know what I said, Selene. But I never said you could have him first."


The lamia blinked blearily at her, the kiss momentarily blanking her thoughts. "F-first?"


Annie just smirked and rose to her feet and began walking. Michael strained to get a view of where they were headed and spotted Laila lounging on the sofa, arms spread out to either side along the neck rest. Her makeup was smeared, her lips flushed and puffy, and her hair was pleasantly mussed. She uncrossed her legs as Annie approached, and the giantess climbed on too of her, straddling her lap.


The nagi's eyes glinted up at Annie as the giantess gently released her hold on Michael, letting him dangle just above Laila's upturned face.


"Let's play a little game, Selene. If you can hang on to Michael, you get to keep him, and do whatever you want to him. But if not…"


Both if the smaller captives looked down as Laila's lips parted below them, her tongue lolling out over her chin to fully expose her glistening maw. 


"Ahhhh…" Laila moaned, the entrance to her throat twitching.


"Laila gets him. Deal?"


Selene swallowed as a shiver ran through her. "Do I have a choice?"


Annie gave her a thoughtful look. "I suppose you could just drop him straight in now."


Michael felt Laila's warm breath wash over him as she purred at that thought. He glanced up at Selene, and his heart thudded in his chest as she looked torn.


"That would be kind of hot, wouldn't it?" Annie continued. "Feeding him to your lady like a good little apprentice?"


Selene but down hard on her lower lip, and Michael felt her grip on him loosen.


Annie gasped. "Oh, yes, do it, Selene. Just let go…"


The gap between heartbeats seemed to stretch out to minutes as Michael awaited his fate.


Selene's eyes widening in surprise was the only warning he got before Laila suddenly lunged up, plunging him into complete darkness as she engulfed him. Her lips sealed around the lamia's tail, just below her waist.


Selene cried out as Laila settled back into a reclining position, undoing one of the coils around Michael almost immediately. "No!" She latched on as tightly as she dared as she felt Laila's tongue lash at Michael within her mouth, trying to further unwrap her morsel.


The nagi's eyes widened as she suckled on her treat. "Oh, gods…" she mumbled, around her mouthful. "He does taste incredible."


Annie nodded in emphatic agreement. "I know, right?"


Selene whimpered. The casualness of their conversation taunting her fruitless attempts to extract her meal from the nagi's mouth.


Michael, on the other hand, had all but given up his struggle. In her attempts to hold onto him, Selene had inadvertently clamped down her coils over the top and bottom of his still exposed cock, and the saliva-soaked scales gyrated back and forth around it. This sensation, plus the occasional brush of the head against the bumpy surface of Laila's tongue as he tumbled around the confines of her maw, had all but driven any rational thought from his mind, and he simply surrendered himself to the ever rising tide of hormones and sensation. He barely noticed when Laila unfurled the next coil, and then the next, even when his whole world thrummed as the nagi chuckled in indulgent delight.


Selene growled in frustration as two more lengths of her tail emerged from between Laila's lips. The nagi was toying with her, the rational part of her knew; she was just no match for even a fraction of her master's physical strength. But her rational side had given up control a long time ago, and all she could think about was how badly she needed some kind of release. She threw her head back to look pleasingly up at the giantess holding her. "Annie, please, this isn't fair…" she mewled.


"I know," she purred. "That's what makes it fun." She added, "Besides, you like it, I can tell. You like to be teased, to be brought to the edge and then denied over and over. It makes the final climax all the more delicious, doesn't it?"


Selene swallowed hard, her cheeks burning at Annie's words. The momentary distraction cost her another coil around Michael. She yelped and hauled up as hard as she could. With a feeling if exaltation, she saw the tip of her tail emerge, still wrapped around one or the little man's ankles. The moment was short lived, however, as Laila pursed her lips and slurped him back inside. 


"Dammit…" she cursed. Judging by his position and relative size, Michael had to be peering over the precipice, if not partially in her gullet already.


"So close," Annie whispered. She let the middle finger of the hand that was cradling Selene drift down the lamia's chest and midriff, before rubbing gently against her vulva.


She gasped in response and tried to focus on her task despite the distraction. Desperate, Selene changed tactics. "But don't you want him? I mean, you can't have him if you let Laila swallow him."


Annie laughed merrily. "Oh, I don't know how true that is." She crinkled her nose and continued to rub Selene's pussy, slipping the tip of her finger past her lower lips to tease her entrance. "Besides, Laila and I have a little deal worked out."


Selene's eyes lolled back in her skull. "Wh-what kind of deal?" she stammered.


"If Laila gets Michael, I get you," she replied as she ground her fingertips back and forth against Selene's clit.


That was too much for the lamia, and she moaned out in ecstasy as orgasm shot through her like a bolt of lightning. Her body went limp after the initial crescendo, and while still reeling from the subsequent aftershocks, she barely noticed herself losing grip on Michael's foot and the remainder of her tail slipping out from between Laila's lips.


The nagi purred and brought a hand up to cradle one cheek. She savored her prize, lips smacking loudly as they parted to give Annie a teasing glimpse of her husband being rolled helplessly about the interior of Laila's mouth. With a wink, she arched her head back, relaxing her gullet as Michael began to slide over the back of her tongue. 


Annie bit her bottom lip and pressed a still limp and twitching Selene up against her master's throat. The lamia returned to her senses just as Laila swallowed, and she let out a whimper as the bulge her stolen meal made while traveling down the nagi's esophagus compressed her against her captor's hand.


Laila let put a satisfied moan once Michael had cleared her epiglottis, allowing her to breathe once again. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his weight pass behind her sternum and settled just underneath her left breast. Her tongue darted across her lips unconsciously as she panted, "Guess we didn't have to worry about his being willing after all." She placed her hand over her stomach affectionately. "He's just a little bundle of mana, isn't he?" She inhaled abruptly and suppressed a hiccough. "Oh, and he's um… quite active in there. We should probably move things along before he…" she trailed off with a groan, squeezing her eyes shut and quivering. "... tires himself out."


Annie winked. "Oh, trust me. You don't have to worry about Michael's stamina." She swung one leg up over Laila's lap to dismount the nagi, then stretched herself out along the length of the couch, setting Selene on the arm rest in front of her face. "Besides, I like to play with my food before I eat."