- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Keliadom's Notes:
You can find the refined version of this story in .pdf format on https://keliadom.gumroad.com/l/sw01

This short vignette was part of a daily writing exercise done in early autumn 2023.

“When did it start?” I was befuddled, Yolanda, half covered by the bed covers, invited me to lay by her side. Her lanky defined frame was barely contained by the size of the bed she stood on, her long legs escaping from the confines of the sheets. 


“A few hours ago, but it’s been getting faster. Just lay here, by my side. I want to take advantage of it while we can.” Yolanda’s form was expanding. For the past few hours, centimeter by centimeter, she got bigger. Now, by far, she was a head above me. Had we stood side by side, I would have been staring straight at her chest. “Come to me, lover.” Yolanda embraced me as I lay by her. Her body, a dark blanket of pure ebony, covered me, large hands pushing against my back, pulling me against her. I drowned myself in her shape, feeling her thighs cover my own, capturing my waist within her midsection.


I wanted to complain, ask for a timeout as we figured out what was what, but my senses wanted none of it. My mouth found hers, her thick lips opened widely as she embarrassed my own. I felt her tongue penetrate my mouth. I sucked on it, appreciating its strength, until it grew too big for me to keep it in. Yolanda’s tongue bloated, outgrew my mouth as it pressed on its sides. I pulled out, choking. Yolanda pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top.


“Please be careful,” I told her as I suddenly felt her weight. By now, her legs extended on each side of the bed, her knees on the floor. Yet her neck bent at the ceiling as to allow her head room. She must have been twice the size of a normal human, if not more.


“I’m gonna fuck you dearly, love,” she said, a smile barely hiding her deviant intent. Yolanda pushed herself forward, until a sexually aroused, dripping wet vagina presented itself centimeters from my face, its raw presence filling my nostrils. “Eat me,” she commanded. I felt her palm behind my neck and head, her fingers extending deep down my back. She pushed me to her folds. Her pussy surrounded my head, the lips sliding against my face first, then my cheeks and eventually brushing against both my shoulders. My head found itself surrounded. I was inside her. 


I licked and kissed the red wall of her sex, feeling it contract against me as her inner muscles spasmed, grasping me like a toy. Little current of lubricant rushed past the opening, only to cover my chest. I had to contain myself, trying my best to contain the orgasm that was building within me. I wanted this to last forever… but the feeling of my shoulders being gripped by her vaginal folds, my stomach being covered by its lower portion, pulled me back to reality. I pushed dearly against her, until I was ejected forcefully after one of her many spasms.


“Yolanda?” Her form was without reason: her back was fully pressed against the ceiling now. Her ass, pressed against the far wall, bent it, pulling it apart from the top as she struggled for space in the room. The wooden beams behind the plaster cracked, the sound atrociously loud.


“Oh yes. YES!” She screamed. Yolanda always had a dominant streak, and she clearly enjoyed being a force of nature. She twisted herself, trying to find a more comfortable position, but to no avail. Her legs pushed, traversing the house’s walls. Her arms did the same in the opposite direction. As she moved, I barely had time to react while one of her breasts fell down on me. Yolanda continuously pulsed larger, each increase accompanied by the sound of her skin brushing against the decaying house. I found myself surrounded by her areola, the nipple, half my size, rapidly growing to rival me in size. I could grab each individual bump of it, pulling it to me despite the little space I had. My mind was shut, and I grinded myself against it. Yolanda’s nipple, already erect, burst larger in an instant. She screamed again, this time her voice muffled, further away from me.


At this point, it was now just me and Yolanda’s nipple. Its ridges provided me with enough purchase to hold on as it moved up, and me with it. I felt the cool air of the evening around me.


“AH, SO MUCH MORE SPACE. FEELS BETTER, WOULDN’T YOU SAY?” Yolanda asked me, and I responded, but I doubt my answer reached her ears. “ALL THE MORE SPACE TO GROW INTO,” she continued. The exact moment she finished her phrase, I felt her skin tremble. Around me, the nipple grew bigger, its shape becoming more momentous. The small protuberances on her nipple became the size of my fist, then my leg a second later and ever more after. Yolanda moaned, the tone cavernous. 


Her flesh filled my vision, ever growing.