- Text Size +

“Come on, if I will give you $500 if you let me do this,” said Samantha, a short-haired blonde girl, grabbing her friend’s arm. “Your sister is so hot. I have always wanted to attempt this.”

Samantha pleaded for her brown-haired friend. Both of them were fit and on the volleyball team in their senior year of high school. Rebecca fidgeted in her seat and stared at her friend and said, “If you fail, you become food for my sister. You will die. What would I even tell people about what happened to you?”

“Tell them I went to a better place. Then you get the two thousand dollars. The contest is to turn into food and placed with other food and have the other person unaware. Not sure how the system knows, but please help me with this?”

The two of them sat in Rebecca’s car in the Wendy’s parking lot. Samantha held the two bags of food in her lap as Rebecca messed with her phone. Her mind turned to an image of a French fry entering her older sister’s mouth and being chewed before swallowing like the food it was.

Her sister was 22 and in college. Scarlet had long brown hair, usually curled at shoulder length. Now Rebecca has used the app before turning Samantha into a sock or a spoon, but this was different. If something bad happens, then her friend’s life will just be calories. Her attention moved to her friend as she felt a small tingle between her legs. 

“Ok fine,” she answered as she filled out the form online in the transformation app. “Only if you are certain, though. I know you have had a crush on Scarlet, but this is crazy. I would never want to become food for someone else.”

“I know, but if I survive, it will be sexy as hell and well, if not, then I will get to be a part of her.” Samantha said with a small smile across her face. 

Rebecca finished the forms and as they moved the bags onto the car’s floor, the two met stares and Rebecca said, “Alright when I hit submit you will become a fry and I will stick you with the others. I am getting hungry myself so I will eat some on the way to my house. I will avoid your container. The timer is for one hour and it’s a five-minute drive to my house. You ready?”

“I love you! See you on the other side.”

The two girls smiled as Rebecca pushed the button on her phone. In a second, her fellow teammate and friend that sat there disappeared and a French fry sat in her seat. She reached over and picked up the medium-sized French fry and smiled. 

“Good luck, Sam,” she said, grabbing the two bags of food and placed them on the seat next to her. “If you get eaten, I will definitely not see you on the other side.”

Rebecca leaned over and looked into the first bag, seeing the two burgers and sauce packets. She moved the small bag to the other side and looked inside the other. Her eyes met two medium-sized fries and reached in and pulled one out. Moving the central portion of the fries, she stuck her old friend in the middle.

She looked at the French fry and winked before a notification went off on her phone. Rebecca looked at the message title as it wrote, ‘Challenge accepted money will be funded to either account depending on the outcome.’



Samantha’s POV



Samantha watched as her friend placed the container she was inside back in the bag. Her view was similar to her human eyes, but could see in 360°. She jostled as she was put in her place next to the other container of French fries. 

She could hear nothing, but felt the car move forward. Unsure of how she felt as the car drove along the road. Her only view was of the car’s ceiling as a hand reached into the bag and grabbed a few fries from the other container.

Samantha knew where those fries would end up. Her mind went to her friend, holding three French fries between her fingers. Those French fries being lifted out of the bag and in between those red lips of her friend, to be chewed and swallowed as food should be.

A minute passed as Rebecca’s hand reached in again to grab some more fries. If she had a crotch, it might be wet at the idea of being eaten as her mind went to Rebecca’s older sister. Tall and beautiful with her mind picturing her in that blue Sun dress she wore last time she visited.

Her mind stopped as the car stopped and her friend’s hand crunched the bag opening. All the light disappeared before she felt the bag being lifted out of the car. The minutes seemed to take forever as she could hear nothing, but she knew when she was placed down. A sudden flash of light entered the bag as a hand reached in and pulled out her container.

Samantha watched as her container was lifted out of the bag and handed across the table. She turned her attention to Scarlet as her mouth moved as if to say thank you. Her view was only focused on one aspect as Scarlet was wearing a sports bra, slightly glistening with sweat. Maybe from a workout before scarfing down on greasy food?

She stared at the abs of her new owner as Scarlet opened a single patty burger in the foil before quickly dumping the container of fries next to her main meal. Samantha shivered as Scarlet’s hand jostled the fries slightly before the French fry next to her was lifted into the air.

If she had a mouth, it would be wide open in fear. Scarlet put the French fries into her mouth and chewed them quickly before taking a drink of soda. Samantha quickly regretted her choice. Rebecca’s attention turned as she looked down at the phone and, with a slight sigh, continued to eat her own food. 

The two chatted as Samantha’s focus was on Scarlet as the burger was lifted several times to her mouth. With every bite and swallow, Samantha shivered seeing her neck move, finishing every other bite with a small drink of soda.

Watching the surrounding fries disappear, she felt Rebecca’s eyes focus more and more on the fries. Not knowing if her friend was eaten, checking after each fry that never returned to the table. Her attention turned back towards Scarlet as she witnessed her hand reach down towards the fries again.

Samantha would be shaking if she could have. What was she thinking… It had always been a dream, but she had lived eighteen years to this moment. Her decision was final as Scarlet wrapped her fingers around her and one another fry. She watched and felt helpless under the giantess’ grasp before seeing a red goop cover some of her sight. This is it, Samantha thought as she was being lifted to her crush’s face.

The world appeared to go in slow motion as her attention moved to the tone abs that came in view under the black sports bra. Now her eyes laid focused on the yoga pants, tight against her waist. She turned her focus onto the opening mouth that took up most of her view before she moved away as Scarlet was laughing at something Rebecca said.

‘No, please do not eat me! Rebecca stop her!’ she wanted to scream as her world went black as the lips closed around her. 



Rebecca’s POV



“I am serious, that really happened,” Rebecca said as her sister put two French fries into her mouth.

With the first movement of Scarlet’s mouth, her phone vibrated. She did not read the full notification, but she knew it was from the transformation app. Her sister got a hold of Samantha and is now chewing her up. She did not take her eyes off of every movement of the mouth. As her sister chewed her friend the French fry up, she felt her herself get wetter before her sister swallowed.

The sudden urge was enough to make her drop her burger as Scarlet reached over and grabbed her soda and took a drink. Her friend’s fate was sealed with the swallowing of that soda. “What’s wrong?” asked Scarlet before grabbing her half-eaten burger and took another bite. 

“Oh nothing, my mind just thought about something else,” said Rebecca as she scooted her chair back. “I have to use the restroom. I will be back.”

Scarlet smiled as she contacted to eat her food as Rebecca walked to the bathroom. She closed the door and sat down on the toilet lid. Her mind went back to the swallowing of her friend. Taking in a deep breath, she felt her hand moved to the button of her jeans. 

“Samantha is a part of her now…”

Her right hands popped the button as she stared at her blue panties. She moved her hand down and rubbed between the fabric between her legs. A smile breaking across her face.