- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Middle

It has been 3 weeks since our session with Kelly. And Yes, we are still with her. She decided that the three of us would be better off if we were all together. Of course I think she is crazy at times but I don't have the courage to say anything to her. As much as I love being at her feet on a regular basis, I'm still not ok with the idea of being her plaything for the rest of Candice's life or mine. But there isn't much we can do against a giantess like herself. She is so much more powerful than we are. And it seems that Candice has gotten used to the idea of being her little slave.  She often refers to Candice as her little lover and me as her toy. And Candice has gotten very comfortable with calling me her little toy as well and Kelly as her giant lover. You see, its not so much sex between the two of us anymore as much as it is raping. Candice is kept at a normal 1 foot tall while I am left at a measly 5 inches. So with not even being as tall as her belly button, you can imagine how humiliating it is for me. I am a child to Candice and an action figure to Kelly. Used for pleasing them both when they aren't pleasing each other. Candice has gotten quite used to worshipping the giant feet of Kelly. Of course, I have to. But honestly, I spend more time taking care of Candice's feet than kellys feet. It kind of sucks, because I would much rather worship kellys if I'm being honest. But I guess that's part of being a slave. You don't get a say in what you do or how you do it.

 

Kelly has told us that today is going to be a special day but hasn't told us why yet. I am sitting inside a sock that Kelly has given me to use as a sleeping bag with my head at Candice's feet who has a much better made bed than I do. If Candice isn't using me for sex on a night, I spend the first two hours after laying down licking her feet and sucking on her toes. She only sometimes allows me to masturbate to it. But I really am getting sick of the whole situation. When I get big I am going to take revenge out on Kelly for making me a toy. And even Candice for supporting her. I would never hurt either of them, but they will suffer being my toys for quite a while. Kelly probably forever.

 

I awake to find my face being smothered by Candice's enormous feet. I give them a little lick and then begin to lose myself in worshipping her feet as my hand finds its way to my tiny dick and I begin to jerk off to the taste and smell of her feet. Right as I am about to cum, Kelly opens the drawer with the two of us and catches me. She smiles and picks me up, being careful not to wake Candice up. She carries me over to her bed and lays down still holding me in her hand. She holds me in her hand to where I am in a laying position but facing down to her face. With her free hand she uses her thumb and forefinger to grab my tiny member and massage it, making it spring to life.

 

"O Matt. I have been thinking about this day for quite some time. I think its finally come to where I can trust Candice. Of course I cant trust you quite yet, just because I think you would try to get back at me for all of this despite the fact that you have enjoyed it immensely." She pulled me closer to her face and saw my eyes were closed and my breathing was heavy. She had me right where she wanted me with those big fingers. "I have decided to make Candice my Goddess for the day." I shot my load as hard as I had ever done before and looked at her with a very shocked face. "What? Your going to make her normal size? I thought you were going to keep us small forever." Kelly looked at me for a moment before her tongue slid out from between her lips to wipe away the little mess that landed just above her top lip. "Well, you see. I have always loved the idea of being a Goddess. But the truth is, I have always wanted to worship a woman that was better than me. I have wanted to find a woman that is truly greater than I am and that deserves to be worshipped. Candice is that woman. I want to make myself her pet for the day. And she will love me all the more for it. So after today, we can take turns being Goddess and making the other our tiny lover.

 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This woman was actually going to give us the advantage. Or she would be, if Candice was Candice still. But she turned her back on me and let Kelly do whatever she wanted. I still loved Candice. But I don't think we would be able to be together after this if we ever get out. I had no hope of escape even though Candice will be the one in control. "Earth to Matt." Kelly said as I dangled above her face with my mind in space. "Yes Goddess Kelly?" Kelly smiled. She loved being called that. "I was just wondering what was on your mind sweety. You kind of drifted away there for a minute. How about I put you in my shoe so I can tell Candice the great news. I'll make sure to tell her where you are so she can get you out if she wants to use you for our fun. Ok honey?" With that, Kelly walked over to a pair of her sneakers and gave me a good kiss and licked my tiny member which brought it straight to life.

 

"That was just to get it started baby. You are going to have to finish it off yourself. But who know? Our new Goddess might have me give you the ride of your life. Hehe." She lowered me into the shoe and tipped it so I fell to the toe section. Then blocked it off with a pair of sweaty socks. She knew I loved masturbating to her sweaty socks. So I know in her own way, she was trying to be nice. And with nothing else to do, I decided I might as well use the sock while its nice and smelly.

 

Hours seemed to pass by even though I knew it had only been an hour or so. Finally, I felt the shoe moving. I was blinded by a bright light as the sock was removed. After a few seconds I was able to make out the person responsible for my freedom. There outside the shoe was Candice. I looked up at her with curiosity as to what would happen next. A big smile came across her face. One that reminded me of the old Candice, the one that I fell in love with. She pointed to the ground and I looked to see a 2 inch tall woman licking and humping her big toe. I looked back up to Candice who lifted me out of the shoe and placed me at her feet with that same smile on her face. I knew everything was going to work out now. To show my Goddess just how happy I was, I dropped to my knees and began to worship her feet as well.

 

Minutes went by before I suddenly felt a strange sensation. I was growing! Before long I was back to my normal height and sucking on Candice's toes. I had never been so thankful to be at Candice‘s feet rather than kellys. I looked over and saw Kelly looking up at me with horror. She looked to Candice and began to run away. Kelly knew what had happened. Candice had played her the whole time. Doing things she would never do and saying things she didn't believe all to gain kellys trust. And Kelly fell for it. She was now our slave. I went to grab Kelly but was stopped by Candice who used her toes to knock the tiny woman over. Then she proceeded to pick the tiny woman up between her toes as she laughed. She released her toe-grip on Kelly and Kelly fell into Candice's hands.

 

Candice then used the remote to make Kelly 5 inches tall only to hear Kelly cursing like a sailor. "I gave you everything you F***ing B***h. How dare you F*** me over like this!" Candice's eyes grew angry and she yelled for the first time since she was shrunk at our session. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" That put Kelly onto her butt crying. Candice's anger melted away and she began to pet the tiny woman with her finger and coo to her. "Listen honey. I didn't betray you. You wanted to be my slave and me be your Goddess. You have that now. I am your Goddess. You will serve me and please me and do my bidding. Its just going to be on my terms. I hated you for what you did to us. But in the past few weeks I have gotten a soft spot for you. I don't want anything to happen to you. Now Matt and I are getting married. But you can still be apart of it all. I want you to be. It would break my heart if I coudnt have you. And on certain occasions, Josh can use the remote to make me small so we can play with each other. How does that sound sweety?"

 

Kelly had stopped crying and was looking at Candice with amazement. She had never expected for Candice to actually say she was going to keep her. Her frown quickly turned into a smile and she fell onto her knees and began licking the palm of Candice's hand. Candice just smiled and pet the small girl.