- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The End

It has been 4 months since Candice got us out of that hazard and we are now married. We just told everyone that we needed some time alone before we got married. Kelly is with us and everything is running very smoothly. Kelly loves being Candice's pet and even mine. Candice kept good on her promise and gets small from time to time to play with Kelly. Of course with me watching, I get turned on and grab them and they both go to work on my giant penis. And sometimes I make Kelly normal size and shrink Candice to about 2 inches tall so that we can have sex and pass Candice to each other through our mouths. It has been a wonderful relationship. Kelly has use of the remote any time she wants and has never used it to make us her slaves again. Of course, when she gets horny, we try to beat her to the remote because she will shrink us and make me about 2 feet tall and take a 5 inch Candice and shove her into kellys pussy. Kelly is always coming up with new games for us to make things more interesting in the bedroom.

 

We are all in love with each other. My favorite game is when the girls make me small and they take turns seeing who can get me to cum faster by only using their toes. Or when they have wrestling matches. And every time one loses a match, they are shrunk by 12 inches. Then whoever is smallest when the fifth match is over has to watch as the other jerks me off. And just before I cum, the bigger one will point my dick at the smaller one and she have to let themselves be sprayed by my cum. It truly is a paradise. We just have one problem...Amy. Amy is my 16-year-old sister. She has never liked Candice and is coming to spend an entire week down at our house. And of course that means that Kelly cant be running free all over the place. So for the week's time, Kelly will be returned to normal size and head to her aunts for a visit while my sister is down.

 

The day of my sisters arrival is here and Kelly has just given us each a kiss goodbye as she heads to her aunts. And just moments after Kellys departure, Amy comes up the driveway. She pulls up to us and steps out of her ford f-250. She is wearing red flip flops, gray sweatpants, and a blue t-shirt under a gray hoodie. "Hey Matt, how are you?" Amy says in her giddy voice as she heads towards me. Candice tries to say hello but stops when given an ugly look by my sister. "O Candice, would you get my bags? Me and Matt have a lot of catching up to do." To try and avoid this from turning into a fight, I step in. "No Amy, let me grab them." I quickly grab the bags before Amy is able to make a remark about Candice being a slave like she did at the bachellorette party. That nearly turned into a fist fight.

 

We found ourselves all in the living room talking small talk about how the family is and what is going on in our lives. Amy tells us of some stories about this factory her friend works at and how he had a prototype of this special device that he gave to her. She started telling us about how its meant to shrink objects no matter what environment it is or what the thing is your trying to shrink. She reached into her purse and pulled out a remote that looked identical to the one Kelly gave us. Of course, we had her take it with her so that Amy wouldn't have a chance of getting a hold of ours. But it looks like she doesn't need ours now.

 

"Here let me demonstrate." Both Candice and I stood up to keep her from showing us but it was too late. That same bright light filled the room. When it finally subsided I looked around for my giant sister but found my normal sized sister standing there with the remote. "It must have been a malfunctioning one. Thank god." I thought to myself. But the smile on Amy's face did not say malfunction. I looked to my right to see a pile of clothes on the floor. Candice's clothes! I was about to reach down to get Candice but was stopped by my sister who couldn't get rid of her smile. "No wait. Let her get herself out. She is a big girl....Sort of. Hehe." I couldn't do anything because I had to act like I had never seen this kind of device before. Who knows what Amy would do if she found out.

 

It wasn't long before Candice emerged from the pile of clothes. I knew that she also knew she had to act surprised. She looked up at the two of us. "What did you do to me Amy? Make me normal!" Amy just smiled and slipped her foot out of her flip flop and poked Candice's naked boobs with her big toe. Making Candice cover her boobs before amy ran her toe along Candice's womanhood. Candice also covered that up trying to hide herself from my much larger sister. My sister had unpainted toenails with the tips just slightly grown. The truth is, she had beautiful feet and was the first person I ever told about my foot fetish. So seeing my wife being played with by her toes was kind of turning me on. Candice however was not so enthusiastic about it all. She loved feet at this point and couldn't deny Amy's feet were very pretty. But she did not want to be humiliated by someone like her.

 

"Please make me normal Amy." Amy only laughed. "Maybe squirt. If your good. How about you give me a nice toe rub and lick under my toenails and I will make you normal." "Now hold on Amy. That's going too far. She doesn't deserve that. Make her normal ok." Amy looked at me with a pouty face. "Ok, but she does have to lick my toe. And I have to feel it. Or I wont make her normal." She then looked down at the tiny woman at her toes. Who looked at me. I just nodded for her to do it. We both knew it would go over better if she did. Amy gets bragging rights, but at least that's it.

 

Candice got on her back as Amy lifted her toe over my tiny wife. She then lowered it onto Candice very gently. Candice began her long and hard lick. It was out of instinct and lust that she lost control and wrapped her arms around Amy's toe and began to lick furiously. Like it was the first and last meal she would every have. I knew at that moment it was over. Candice had sealed her fate for the next few hours at least. Of course it only took a minute before Candice realized what she was doing and with whom. She let go of the toe and was about to get out from under it until it moved down and held her in place. "O my God. Candice you little foot slut, you have a thing for my big ol feet. I always knew there was something about you. Something that made you different. I don't care what you say, you are not getting up for quite some time. Now get back to work. I have 9 other toes when your done with that one." I tried to stand up for Candice but it was useless. Candice was the one who went all foot crazy. "Amy I have to get to work. Please make Candice normal so I can go." "O stop being such a big baby Matt. Just go. We will be fine. I promise I wont hurt her and she will be normal size before you get home." "Amy I would just feel better if she was normal before I left." I was trying to be persistent but it was not easy when Candice was still licking Amy's feet and fingering herself in the process.

 

"Matt, just go to work. Before I shrink you and you cant go. We will be ok. She will be back to normal and have dinner ready for you by the time you get home now go on." Amy then went to back to manipulating Candice's body with her toes. Moving her from side to side and such. "Look Amy, how about this. If you make her normal, you can shrink me when I get back from work and I will spend the entire night doing whatever you say." I could tell that this offer was actually making some wheels spin in Amy's head. She looked at me. "Ok, I will. But I get to keep her like this for 30 more minutes. You can ask her when you get back. If she was even a minute late then I don't get you."

 

I didn't want to agree but didn't have much of a choice. I knew she wanted me as a pet but not near as bad as having some fun with Candice. "Ok, can I kiss her goodbye at least?" Amy simply grabbed Candice with her toes and lifted her into the air up to my face. I leaned in and placed a kiss on my miniature wife, of course it wasn't without some of Amy's feet to. That made her really happy. I then left the house worrying about my wife and what my sister might try with her. I knew she wouldn't physically hurt her. But I was worrying about what she might do to her sexually. Amy has always been strange about her sexuality. She has even made a few passes at me. But I never allowed anything to happen. But tonight I wont have much of a choice.

 

After the day dragged on forever I finally found myself pulling into my driveway. Worried what I might see when I walk inside. But when I did I saw nothing out of the ordinary. Candice was in the kitchen getting things ready for dinner. She walked up to me and gave me a kiss just like every other day. "Hey honey. How was your day?" I was dumbfounded. "I'm just fine. Your ok? Nothing happened? She let you go? What did she do to you?" Candice put her finger to my lips. "Calm down sweety. Im fine. She did let me go when the 30 minutes were up. And as far as what happened, she just kept doing what she was doing when you left. I licked all of her toes. I masturbated during it all. She helped me out some with her toe and then made me normal. I gave her a good foot massage and maybe licked her feet some more and then she went to take a nap. It was a nice day."

 

I was just bewildered. I suppose the shrinking must have really brought them together. O well. Whatever makes them both happy works for me. Just as I was about to sit down to eat, I was hit by a light and fighting my way out of my clothes. When I finally emerged I saw a pair of enormous feet infront of me and saw my sister looking down on me with a schoolgirl smile on her face. "Hey little brother. Remember our deal. I let her go and now I get you for the whole night." She reached down and picked me up, and before I knew it I was falling. Then suddenly snapped into place. I could barely move and felt something pressing into my face. It was Amy's titty! She put me with her boobs. I could feel her fingers rubbing my back through her shirt and bra. "Hey in there, I want to feel some licking and sucking." I had no choice and was surprised that Candice hadn't said anything. She was just letting it happen. So before long, I was sucking on my sister's titty and actually found that milk was coming from it. I was nursing from my sister.

 

The night was pretty much the same until bedtime. Candice hated not sleeping with me and agreed to be shrunk so she could be with me. And we both found ourselves in my sister's hands. She lay down in the bed with Candice in her left and being used as a dildo while I was in her right being licked and sucked on. When she was finally done she decided to put Candice feet first into her all the way up to Candice's head. She then put me inbetween her thighs so I could say goodnight before my night job of cleaning her feet with my tongue. I got on my knees and began to kiss Candice passionately as my sisters scent was all around us. Candice just looked up at me and smiled. I knew she didn't want to be here but was willing to do anything for me. I was about to head to Amy's feet until I got an idea. I grabbed my already hard dick and began to stroke it as I moaned. I had moved over so that Candice was able to lick my balls while I jacked off. When I finally was about to cum I stood up and aimed downward. Candice opened her mouth and I shot my load into it. Not losing a single drop, Candice let it sit in her mouth for a minute to savor the taste before finally swallowing and whispering goodnight.

 

I walked down to my sisters feet and walked to her left foot. I began to kiss and lick her toes only for a minute before I was grabbed by her toes from her right foot. I was being pinned to the bed by her right foot as her left found its way to my mini cock. After being forced to orgasm 6 or 7 times, amy finally fell asleep and I did my job of licking under her toenails and inbetween them.

 

Morning came quickly and Amy was sad to make us both normal. So she didn't. She wanted us to herself. Or at least me. Candice was just a bonus prize. We spent the entire day being toyed with. Amy even tried to get me to do anal with Candice. When I refused she made Candice a little bigger and just used her finger to rape Candice's butt. Then spent the day raping us and telling us that we belong to her and always will. This was just a repeat of our last deal with Kelly. Only this time it was illegal incest. Amy is underage.

 

The week dragged on, but we finally found the end. Kelly would be coming back today and amy had to leave. On the last night of amy's stay, she had slipped Candice back into her pussy and had me up at her mouth where she raped me time and time again with her tongue.

 

When she finally woke up she wanted to wake me up with a huge blowjob. Then she went downstairs and began eating breakfast on the couch while I was on the floor licking her toes. For some reason she left Candice in her pussy. She wanted her to suffer. When she was done eating she relaxed more and slipped her hand into her panties. Grabbing Candice by the shoulders, she began to use her to masturbate again. Candice had stopped fighting it by this point. She knew there was no way out. My biggest fear was what would happen should Amy get ahold of Kelly.

 

No sooner had I thought that, there was a huge flash of light and the feet I had been worshipping disappeared. Kelly came around the corner and looked down at the tiny girl masturbating with a dildo. "Who do you think you are? Shrinking my man and making him worship your feet. He belongs to me. And so does Candice." Amy looked up at the giant Kelly and nearly screamed. "How did you do that? I have the remote in my pants pocked upstairs." "Listen here missy, I don't know how you got a remote. But you wont be seeing that again." Kelly stated as she reached down and picked me up and giving me a kiss. I kissed her back and hugged her lips. She pulled me away from her face and gave me a big warm smile. Then turned to Amy. "Where is Candice? Where is my baby?" I yelled up to Kelly "I can tell you Kelly. She is with amy right now. Amy is using her as a dildo. She has all week." Kelly's face turned bright red in rage as she glared down at my tiny sister and used the remote to make amy 3 feet tall. She then reaches down and pulls the 2 inch tall girl out of amy's pussy and makes her 6 inches tall then shrinks amy to 3 inches tall.

 

Kelly spends the next 5 minutes getting Candice cleaned off in warm water and placing kisses all over her. Candice of course returning the favor as best she can. "My hero." Candice says. Kelly smiles and places a few more kisses on Candice before putting  Candice on the floor at her feet next to me. We both go to work on her toes while Kelly deals with amy.

 

 

 

Epilogue:

 

2 weeks has gone by since the whole Amy incident and Kelly came to our rescue. Things have gone back to normal pretty much. The normal threesome. Of course now we have a new pet. It was hard on my parents to hear that Amy had gotten in a car accident but it wasn't hard to stage. Kelly just shrank Amy's truck and then threw it over a cliff and returned it to normal in air so it would crash and explode. As far as the body goes, we stole one from the morgue and put it in after burning it. There was nothing to get DNA from. Amy has pretty much accepted that she wont get out of her lifestyle as a pet. And because of her willingness to incest, she finds herself rubbing my cock while Candice or Kelly suck my cock and Amy together. Its true that my sister is good at it. And she gets her rewards of getting her miniaturized pussy licked and sucked by me or my two girls. But she has to do a good job of bringing us pleasure. Turns out she is better at worshipping feet than I am. Go figure. So there you have it. What started as a simple pre marital counseling session turned into a huge orgie of pleasure and discomfort that turned out to be the perfect setup. I have to admit that when we let Amy get big enough to give me a blowjob, she does better than either Candice or Kelly. But don't tell them I told you so. Haha

 

THE END

Hope you enjoyed