- Text Size +

At a cozy 109°F, the hot spring provided a relaxing soak to anyone who wished to take a dip. Dozens enjoyed the warm waters as hundreds more packed onto the various overlooks for pictures when a distant boom sent ripples across the water’s surface. Many paid no mind to the disturbance, figuring it to be a one-time ordeal; until a second, slightly louder boom shook the hot spring and the surrounding area. The scores of people nervously looked around, until the source of the strange thuds revealed itself—or rather, herself.


Standing across the massive parking lot was a towering bunnygirl clad in a simple buttoned shirt and black shorts. Her fuzzy, light-nougat ears bobbed as she observed the hundreds of parked cars below. As her gaze settled on the hot spring, her short, fuzzy tail began to wag in excitement. Henrietta looked down at the hot spring eagerly, paying little mind to the hundreds of tourists. Her mouth curled into a grin as she boomed, “A bath all for me? Don’t mind if I do!”


A dozen parked cars vanished beneath her first step. The screech and crumpling of metal and shattering of glass didn’t even phase the bunnygirl as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt, tossing the garment aside without a care to reveal her plain black bra underneath. Reaching around her back, Henrietta undid the clasp that held her bra tight to her chest, letting it come to a rest atop a series of cars. Stretching her arms, she gave the crowds an unrestricted view of her sizely breasts gently bouncing with her destructive strides. 


Coming to a brief stop amidst a group of cars, Henrietta looked down and saw an SUV that had largely escaped unscathed between her toes. A quick giggle, and her toes crushed the vehicle into a pancake before her fingers reached for her waistband. Finally acknowledging the hundreds of people watching in a mix of fear and awe, she winked before spinning in place, grinding the already crushed cars beneath her soles to present her backside to the shocked crowds. Sliding her shorts down her creamy white thighs, Henrietta revealed a pair of panties that matched her bra. The towering woman chuckled to herself as she stepped out of her shorts, tossing them towards the only road away from the hot spring, preventing anyone from a quick escape. 


Continuing her slow walk towards the hot spring, Henrietta slowly hiked her panties down her legs, revealing her nethers to an awestruck crowd. Twirling her underwear around her finger, Henrietta carelessly let the garment fly off, sending it plummeting hundreds of feet to the edge of the parking lot. A bus filled with tourists became buried in the thick black fabric, the occupants choking on the bunnygirl’s musky pheromones as Henrietta continued on unbothered. 


Now fully nude, Henrietta stepped over the main viewing platform packed shoulder to shoulder with terrified tourists as she gingerly raised one foot and lowered it into the spring to test the water. Satisfied with the temperature, she stepped in and walked towards the middle of the hot spring, the hot water barely reaching halfway up her shins. Seeing that she was in the deepest part of the spring, Henrietta slowly squatted down, her bunny tail wagging with excitement. The unlucky few in the middle of the vast hot spring quickly found themselves with the view of a lifetime, unable to escape the rapidly descending ceiling of pale flesh. 


“Oh!” Henrietta gasped as the hot water lapped against her cheeks. Slowly, she eased herself entirely into the hot spring, the water just barely able to cover her nethers. Unaware and indifferent to any humans now trapped beneath her butt, she leaned back against the far side of the hot spring with a sigh. Arching her back in a stretch, thrusting her bare breasts towards the sky, she closed her eyes and relaxed. 


On the viewing platform, the crowd fell into a hushed panic. Some found the strength and sense within them to make a run for it; but most, either compelled by fear or curiosity, chose to stay and take pictures of the bathing bunnygirl. Praying that she was either asleep or didn’t care about the crowd packed tightly onto the overlook, they stayed put. 


Unfortunately for them, Henrietta was neither.


Her enormous ears twitched, turning in the direction of the muttering crowd and noisy cameras. Her right eye slowly opened, narrowing in on the tightly bunched crowd. As a sly grin appeared on her lips, the crowd of tourists descended into a panicked frenzy, but by then it was too late. 


Before too many could flee and spoil her plan, Henrietta’s hand burst from the hot spring and grabbed hastily at the crowd. Packed tightly onto the platform, the tourists were like sardines in a tin as her digits closed around them. Dozens were grabbed with just one handful, much to the giantess’s delight. A cascade of terrified humans soon plummeted to their doom into Henrietta’s maw. Some became entrapped on her sticky tongue, while others fell to the back of her throat. A fortunate few missed her mouth, instead bouncing against her plush lips and sliding down her chest, stopping as they became entrapped on her cleavage. 


With her mouth still open, Henrietta could hear the terrified screams of her snacks emanating from her mouth. A quick swallow, and there was only silence. The rest of the crowd had managed to escape in the chaos, and Henrietta had not the desire to get up from the warm water and chase down the morsels. With the road blocked by her shorts, they wouldn’t go very far. Besides, she had the lucky few on her breasts for entertainment. 


“Hmm…missed a few…” The bunnygirl mused, pinching a man who was clinging to her right nipple, “Don’t think any of you could get away!” She teased before tossing the man high into the air before catching him on her plushy tongue, pulling him inside her mouth and swallowing. 


That only left two men, one resting on her left boob and another in her cleavage. The one on her boob lept, sliding down her soft, sloped belly with barely a tickle; meanwhile the other wiggled deeper into her breasts in an attempt to escape her fingers. 


It worked. Instead, Henrietta brought one hand on either side of her ample breasts and pushed, causing the man to simply pop from the pressure. Giggling, she couldn’t even see a blood smear. That left the last survivor, now desperately treading water between her legs. 


“Enjoying the view?” She called, sitting up in order to see her last toy without her breasts in the way, “Don’t be shy! I’ve got something special in store for you! Tell me, have you ever gone cave diving?” 


Not caring for a reply, Henrietta reached forward and eliminated the man’s possibility of escape. With her hand cupped behind him, she slowly brought him closer and closer to her nethers, using her free hand to spread her lips wide with anticipation. 


“Take a deep breath, okay?” Henrietta purred, unable to resist the temptation, “In you go!” 


The man let out a final scream before she forced him underwater and inside her pussy. Overwhelmed with pleasure, the bunnygirl bellowed out a moan loud enough to be heard for miles as she felt his pathetic struggles. Pushing him further, Henrietta slipped a finger inside as she surrendered to her urges. 


“Have enough air in there?” She teased, losing track of her tiny toy as he slipped deeper and deeper. Her breathing hastened as the water around her nethers frothed and churned. Her orgasm was building. Closer…closer…she could feel herself nearing, nearing, pushing past the point of no return when…


Henrietta’s eyes shot open as she found herself once again back inside her bathtub. The bubbles had all dissolved, leaving her with the crystal clear view of her legs in the now lukewarm water. Her orgasm rocked her body as waves of pleasure coursed from the tips of her toes to her big, fluffy ears. Gasping for air, Henrietta gripped the sides of the tub as she waited for her orgasm to subside. She’d lost track of time—again—in the tub, but the post-orgasm warmth she felt in her body made it all worth it. 


As her orgasm faded, Henrietta stepped out of the tub and reached for a towel. With a towel wrapped around her body, she looked back at the drained bathtub and the array of toy cars and boats lined up along the edge. She hadn’t intended on fantasizing about a hot spring, but after that night, she was sure she’d be doing it again. 







Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Again, highly recommend checking out RedRat’s art!