- Text Size +

“I know, babe. Miss you too. I should be back on Friday afternoon. See you soon, love you lots!!!” You can’t help but smirk as you send off a text message to your lovely fiance, Karina. It had been a fairly long week with you out of town for a work conference and it was clearly starting to take a toll on your lonely partner. The phone chimed back, signaling a response from Karina. You let out a soft chuckle as you watch the short animated gif of a cartoon teddy bear’s heart growing so large that it explodes. Knowing how much your wonderful fiance loved you and appreciated your presence only served to make you even more excited about your plans for the evening. 


As you sat waiting for the train to reach your station, you nervously crammed a hand down into your jacket pocket. There sat a small bottle of prescription pills loosely rattling around in the plastic container. However, these weren’t prescribed by any doctor. Not to you, at least. One of your coworkers, Evan, made mention that he managed to score a handful of shrinking pills off some shady creep in a parking lot while you were at the conference. You would’ve normally just assumed he was a gullible asshole and avoided wasting your own money, but after seeing him ingest the tiny orange pill and shrink down to an inch tall, you couldn't get to an ATM fast enough. After handing over $1,400 and giving Evan over to the cute young, intern; you were now in possession of five fully functional shrinking pills. And in three hours time you would be back home ready to surprise Karina with the miracle drug. 


Once you finally arrive home, after having the uber driver drop you off a full block away, you quietly approach the side door. All the lights in the house were off and there wasn’t any obvious noise coming from inside. Being that it was just after ten o'clock on a weeknight, Karina was almost certainly asleep already. This was the perfect opportunity to try out this unique drug. Moving slowly and quietly, you proceeded to sneak into the house, making sure not to wake Karina from her slumber as you quietly stashed your suitcase in the back of the storage closet before making a break for the bedroom. You cracked open the bedroom door, seeing the darkened silhouette of Karina’s sleeping body snoozing on the bed. With a deep, nervous breath you quickly popped one of the pills into your mouth before coming to the realization that you were about to drop a pile of clothes and other crap on the floor. 


“SHIT!” You muttered under your breath, rushing as quietly as you could to strip down and stash your clothes somewhere they wouldn’t be found. Quickly getting buck naked, you toss a crumpled up ball of clothes into the hallway attic access door and launch the bottle of pills in behind them. You mutter a quick curse as you hear the plastic bottle rattle off of a rafter and roll across the attic. Hopefully they didn’t get lost up there somewhere, that’d be a thousand bucks down the damn drain. 


Racing back to the bedroom with your cock bouncing off of your thighs, you arrive back at the threshold into the bedroom just as an intense burning sensation flares up in your stomach. Doubling over in pain, a hoarse rattled gasp escapes from your throat before you black out for a moment. You quickly come back around, crawling to your feet before you realize that the pill actually worked. Spinning around in a circle, the marvel of beholding your own home at such an awe inspiring scale washes over you. The two twin dressers on either side of the northern window now look like far off mountains stretching miles into the sky. A pair of bright blue running sneakers carelessly tossed by the door are larger than aircraft carriers and taking a quick peek inside the mouth of the shoe, it looks as though you could build yourself an entire mansion within the space meant to contain your fiance’s size six feet. 


“This is fucking crazy!” You say softly, your gaze shifting over towards the bed where your sleeping bride lay. You began the trek over to the bedpost, mentally kicking yourself for not thinking about the reality of trying to climb a veritable mountain in order to get up to Karina. It probably would’ve been smarter to just sit on the bed and take the pill, however, there wasn’t much to be done about it now aside from shut up and start climbing. It took about another hour and a half, but eventually you hurled yourself up onto the flat plane of the mattress, loudly sucking breath as your lungs burned from the additional exercise. Oddly enough the exhaustion subsided rather quickly, a side effect of the drug, you assumed. Picking yourself up, you proceeded onwards toward the gargantuan body of your soon to be wife. 


“Holy crap.” You say slack jawed as you ogle Karina’s immense body. You had to walk all the way up to her chest in order to get a peek at her beneath the comforter, but as you peeked down the length of her toned body, you couldn’t help but feel an incredible sense of wonder. Even in her most impressive heels, Karina was typically shorter than you by a significant margin. However, with the effect of the shrinking pills, even her five foot nothing frame made her seem like a genuine goddess by comparison. 


Looking at the clock on the nightstand, you noted that it was now just a bit after midnight. Taking a deep breath, you walked over to Karina’s arm, giving her a gentle kiss goodnight before you began to trek back down the bed, only this time you were traveling beneath the blanket. The journey back down towards Karina’s feet took about forty five minutes, some of that time being attributed to stopping to appreciate the gentle curves of her body. Thankfully, you seemed to have drastically approved vision in the dark, allowing you to take the time to stock up on memories of Karina’s now monstrous tits and her cute, flat tummy. However, the first priority for this evening of fun was located at the end of the bed. 


You arrived at Karina’s feet and approached her right sole. Running your hand along the base of her gargantuan heel, you had a hard time truly wrapping your mind around the scope of the giantess’ new size. Well, technically it was your new size, but still. The subtle groves in her skin were now big enough to fully insert your whole fist into. Craning your eyes up towards the arch of her foot, you chuckled once you saw the long patch of discolored skin from the time that she had accidentally stepped on a nail. This was truly insane; while the skin had long since healed over, based on the size of the scar, you figured you may have been able to crawl inside of her foot through such a tiny puncture wound. 


With a wide smile plastered to your face, you eagerly began to climb her mighty sole, using the various grooves in her skin as hand and foot holds. It took some restrain to avoid climbing too quickly, but the idea of accidentally tickling Karina awake was certainly something you hoped to avoid. A goofy grin formed on your lips as you pictured the face of this titanic beauty as she was woken up from a deep sleep by an impromptu midnight tickling. Even at your typical height of six feet, Karina was more than prepared to smack you around when you tried to tickle her feet. It wasn’t too difficult to picture all the ways she could get back at you if she were to catch you in the act like this.


“Woah, crazy.” You said to yourself. About halfway up the length of her foot, you managed to find a small ball of gray lint, about the size of a basketball. You gave the torn fabric a light tug, dislodging it from the bottom of your fiance’s foot.No doubt it was simply a stray piece of lint torn apart from whatever sock she had been wearing today. Absolutely incredible to think that you were relatively comparable in size to a scrap of lint. And since there was no one here to judge you for it, you brought it up to your face and took a deep inhale, savoring the distinctive musk it had accumulated from being smothered by her immense foot all day. “Jesus christ.” You savored the pungent smell of sweat mixed with distinct notes of a sweet, berry scented lotion before you let the insignificant speck of cotton fall back to the surface of the bed. The giantess’ toes were so close now and you were eager to get an up close and personal peek at her lil’ piggies. 


Finally, you reached the summit of the climb, hoisting your tiny body up into the nook between her second and third toes. The massive curvature of her toes formed what resembled a a sloped ice shelf that one might find while climbing a glacial peak. You managed to comfortably tuck the entirety of your body into the fleshy crevice, smiling as you felt the warmth radiating from Karina’s toes. A part of you wished that her feet had been sticking out from under the covers so that you could stare up at the majesty of the starry sky while huddled up into your makeshift camp. However, just sitting here and appreciating the wonder of Karina’s gigantic body was enough for tonight. 


Suddenly, a misplaced hand caused an unexpected reaction from the giantess. The powerful muscles hidden beneath her soft skin began to twitch and spasm in response to your intrusion. And thanks to your remarkably tiny frame, you were no match for even a single jerk of her foot, your body being launched off. You descended with an uncontrollable scream, landing with a soft thud on the mattress back at the base of her immense sole. 


“Whew. Thank god.” You said, dusting yourself off and inspecting for damage. Thankfully it seemed as though you were a tad bit more durable than usual, surviving a fall of several stories without so much as a bruise. However, you figured that was probably enough for one night and decided to curl up at the base of Karina’s feet, quickly drifting off to sleep as the pleasant smell of her skin infiltrated your nostrils. 




You awoke with a lurch as the loud crashing sound of Karina’s feet pulling against the sheets brought you back to consciousness. It was somewhat terrifying to see the massive fleshy pillars disappear from view in the blink of an eye and when the massive sheet of white stretching across the sky began to descend, you leapt up and began to race towards the edge of the bed. Unfortunately, your tiny little legs couldn’t carry you fast enough and the comforter fell on top of you like an avalanche, leaving you pinned firmly in place. 


“FUCK!” You spit, curious about how long you were going to stay small like this. You hadn’t thought too much about it, but you sort of wished you had grown back by this morning so you could surprise Karina and tell her all about the pills. However, knowing your fiance well, it was clear that Karina was now running late for work and the chances of her finding you before she went in were looking pretty slim. Suddenly a powerful gale pulled your body into a jetstream and bounced you all along the mattress as Karina began to make her bed. It was pointless to struggle against the powerful hurricane as it carried your body out into the open and carelessly launched your body clear across the room, slamming you into the wall with a sickening thud. 


You winced as you slowly picked yourself up off of the ground. Evidently despite the durability increase, you were still very capable of experiencing pain. After taking a few moments to shake out your limbs, you began to take in your surroundings, hoping to find some sort of way to catch your fiance’s attention. 


“Oh fuck. This isn’t good.” You said nervously, looking up through the massive pillar of Karina’s massive leather boot. Your heart began to race as you listened to the giantess’ frustrated hemming and hawing. Karina loved these boots. She wore them all the damn time, including to the office. Just as you thought, you got a glimpse of Karina’s enormous face, stuffing a bagel into her mouth as she quickly grabbed the pair of black leather boots on her way out of the room. 


“KARINA! KAAAARRRIIIIINNNNAAAAAAAAA!” You screeched at the top of your lungs, hoping to somehow catch her attention. However, much to your disappointment, the giantess' face disappeared from view, only to be replaced moments later by the bottom of her sock clad foot. “Shit.” With a heavy sigh, you began to retreat into the toe section of the boot as her massive foot forced its way inside. Perhaps she would feel you underfoot and find you that way. But the thought was pushed from your mind as fast as it had entered. If you weren’t all that much bigger than a piece of lint, then chances were pretty slim that she was going to feel you now. 


Karina settled her foot into the boot, giving it a few quick stomps to force everything into place and completely missed the feeling of her tiny fiance stuck under the arch of her toes. You curled up into a small ball as Karina’s tree sized toes curled around you, wrapping you miniscule body in the folds of her cotton socks as she stampeded out the door, coffee and breakfast in hand. Now you just hoped that you didn’t start to grow back anytime in the next eight hours, knowing if you destroyed her favorite boots and showed up naked in her office, Karina was likely to simply murder you. 




“Karina… please… take off your fucking boots!” You gasp, weakly pressing your arms against the underside of her toes as they mindlessly coil around your body, firmly pressing your body into her bunched up socks. It was hard to tell how long you’ve been cooped up under her foot, but the hostile environment inside her boot was starting to get to you. The giantess' toes drummed mindlessly as more and more foot sweat continued to soak into her socks. Unfortunately, it was impossible for you to prevent the warm salty liquid from seeping into your eyes, nose and mouth. 


The heat was now starting to get to you as you continued to cook beneath her powerful toes. And that was to say nothing of the ever present, oppressive smell of her foot. Not that you had any issues with feet, per se, but experiencing everything at such a remarkable scale was turning out to be a bit more than you had bargained for.


“Karinaaaaaaaa. PLEASE!”


Suddenly, almost as if in response to your desperate pleas, the giant woman’s foot began to shift around before it withdrew from the boot completely. Her massive toes pressed your miniscule body into the insole and dragged you along its rough, sweat soaked surface as she took off her boot. You came to a rolling stop as finally the immense pressure of her mountainous body weight was taken off of your chest. Light began to pour inside of the boot as Karina’s damp gray sock completely exited the confines of the stuffy leather prison.


“Oh thank god.” You gasped exhaustedly as you sat on the heel of the insole trying to catch your breath. “Baby! Karina! Can you hear me? I need help!”


“Heyyyy cutie!” Her voice echoed into your ears. A wave of relief washed over you. It seemed that this nightmare was finally over. However, as you looked up towards the sky , you could not see Karina’s adorable face looking down into the boot. 


“Yea. I’m on my lunch break. Just wanted to hear your voice.” She said, shortly followed by a long cute giggle that you were quite familiar with. 


“Awwww, you’re so sweet.” The giantess cooed. You were extremely confused from your position down in her boot. Who the hell was she talking to? And why did it sound like she was flirting with them? What the hell was going on? You began searching the inside of the boot, looking for some way to start scaling the way out. However as you fruitlessly looked for the right footholds to get started, an ominous shadow blocked out the light from above.


“Oh yea? Well, what’re you gonna do about it, big man?” Karina said playfully, tossing her balled up sock into the mouth of her boot so that she could snap a picture of her painted toenails. Down in the depths of her boot, you were helpless to do anything but watch as her gargantuan sock came crashing down on top of you. A pained gasp escaped your lips as you were forcefully pinned down by the damp ball of pungent cotton.


“Well, maybe if you play your cards right then I’ll wear it tonight.” You could still hear what sounded like your fiancé making plans with another man from under her dirty sock. Confusion and anger continued to build up within your mind as you vigorously tried to push the immense boulder of dirty cotton out of the way. However, your new tiny frame lacked the necessary strength to move the heavy barrier. For the being, it would seem that you were still trapped inside Karina’s boot. 


You sat quietly on the heel of the sole, angrily listening to your massive fiance giggle and flirt with the man on the other end of the call. Thankfully the conversation only lasted for roughly twenty minutes or so before Karina had to put an end to things.

“Alright, well my lunch break is almost over. I gotta go back in. I’ll see you after work, okay?” She said sweetly. There was a slight pause before the giantess let out a loud giggle and said one more thing that made it feel as if someone were driving a hot irony straight through your heart. “Love you too baby.” 


Just those four little words caused a pit to form in your stomach, immediately rendering you dizzy and nauseous. The humid boot around you began to shift around as its owner prepared to put her enormous foot back within its confines. This was going to be the moment. Once she pulled out the sock, she would find you and take you out so that you could tell her that you heard every word of her cheating bullshit.



“Wait… fuck!” You said aloud. If you were small enough to fit inside her boot, what the hell were you going to do to confront her about her cheating? And how was she going to react when she learned that she was caught and you were standing in the palm of her hand. It didn’t seem possible that she would do anything dumb or harmful to you, but then again, it also didn’t seem possible that she would cheat on you either. No. You couldn’t take the risk. And so, despite knowing it would mean another four hours of enduring the stench of her feet, you retreated back into the foot section of her boot and awaited her return. 


With your newfound resolve to confront Karina for breaking your heart, you were prepared for the trials ahead. That was, until you saw the giantess’ foot proceeding into the boot without the sock that she had removed a short while ago. 


“Shit.” You muttered to yourself, curling up into a small ball as her massive toes glided into place on either side of you. It was going to be a very long rest of the day.




A loud, incomprehensible mumbling could be heard through the thick leather barrier of Karina’s boot as you groggily tried to remain conscious. The torment of sustain yourself against the intense heat and contant battering from Karian’s toes, combined with the copious amounts of sweat that inevitably made its way into your mouth, nose and eyes, was very nearly more than you could handle. But mercifully, it seemed that relief had finally arrived as the clear sound of laughter rang in your ears before light flooded in around you. 


“Well, someone’s getting impatient.” Karina said playfully as she sat back on the bed with her feet in the lap of a man who raised Karina’s foot up to his lips before he began to place several gentle kisses on the sole. With her sweaty foot now free of the boot, you could finally see your surroundings. Still trapped in the nook between her big and second toes, you were raised several miles into the sky as the giant brought his face close to her delicate sole. For a moment, it seemed that he might actually spot you, a notion that caused your blood to run cold as ice. If you were scared what Karian might do if she caught you in the act, you had nothing but nightmares about what this veritable god would do if he found you hiding between his lover’s toes. 


Thankfully it did not seem that he had seen you, because he shut his eyes and brought the foot close once more, placing another long kiss upon the arch of her sole. What caught you off guard was the sharp inhale the man took with his nose pressed against her toes. It was by some strange miracle that you were not forcefully thrown deep inside of his nasal cavity and instead you bounced off of his upper lip and tumbled down onto the bed. 


“Oh my god, everything about you is just so perfect.” The man said, setting Karina’s foot gently on the bed before her began to crawl across the bed until he was mounted above her on all fours as she laid on her back staring up into his bright blue eyes. “I haven’t been able to get you out of my head all day. And every time your pretty little face flashed through my mind, I was stuck with this doofy grin for another hour.” The man smiled, leaning forward so his face was close to Karina’s, his voice a hushed whisper as they both basked in the tense anticipation of what was to come. 


“I love your doofy little grin.” Karina whispered sweetly. She ran her hands up under his shirt, feeling every inch of his muscular chest. “I love your whole cute face. Your muscles. Your…” Her eyes flicked downward towards his crotch. When she looked back up, the horny pair held each other’s gaze for a long moment before the powderkeg finally lit and the room exploded into a frenzy of motion. At the foot of the bed, you were still scrambling backward as the giant man sat back up, very nearly crushing you beneath his jeans-covered ass before he lept off the bed. You watched as he began to strip down and you were finally able to get a good look at the son of a bitch who was about to violate your relationship right in front of you. 


“God fucking dammit.” You muttered to yourself. This was that asshole that introduced himself to you at your holiday party last year. Karina had introduced him to you last year. Fuck, you gave him one of your good cigars! That piece of shit! What was his name? Adam? No, Allen?


“Austin!” Karina shouted the name, filling your chest with a rage that you didn't know you were even capable of. However, she wasn’t answering your question, rather she was staring at her partner now that he was fully undressed. It was lucky that you were looking up at him too, or you might have missed his titanic barefoot coming directly towards you as he lifted it up onto the bed. Austin propped one leg up on the bed in the classic Captain Morgan pose and allowed his impressive seven inch dick hang majestically between his legs. 


“Seeing something you like?” He asked facetiously. And while Karina’s eyes were sparkling with excitement and anticipation as she finally wiggled out of her panties, you were frozen in abject horror as you watched the massive serpent begin to spring to life between the giant’s legs. It was quickly dawning on you that the last place that you wanted to be right now was on this bed. Intentional or not, one of these two hory titans was bound to crush you into nothingness, or perhaps worse, unintentionally leave you stuck somewhere that you really didn't want to be. 


“Fuck fuck fuck!” You panted, trying not to scream as you began to flee from Austin’s immense size ten foot. It was difficult to imagine something being even bigger than the monolithic woman who had spent all day crushing you underfoot. However, Austin was something else entirely. Even in the distance, his tremendous frame dwarfed that of Karian’s slender body. It was like watching something out of a lovecraftian nightmare the way his body swung gently as his eyes focused on your fiance. And looking at his massive foot beside you, it was hard to imagine surviving an entire day beneath his monstrous foot. Because while the intense conditions within Karina’s boot nearly killed you, just the mere thought of being placed within this gigantic man’s work boots was nearly enough to splinter your psyche altogether. There was absolutely no doubt. This man was a monster born purely of nightmares and you needed to get the fuck out of here, now.


The gargantuan ped landed beside you on the mattress, the sheer weight of it causing the ground beneath you to sink and try to funnel you towards it. You, however, wanted nothing to do with this giant’s foot. His skin appeared coarse and thick like the hide of a dragon. The few small scars that adorned the bottom of his foot looked like massive battle wounds to you, as if he had been attacked by siege weapons of war and found them entirely lacking. And despite being much farther from his toes than you had been from Karina’s, there was a potent smell of foot sweat that emanated out in every direction. Every neuron in your mind was screaming at you to flee from this beast and so you did. 


Unfortunately, your tiny legs couldn't carry you away fast enough and once Austin stepped off the bed, the force of the mattress springing back into place was enough to launch you even closer to Karina’s now naked body. When you were able to finally recover, Austin was beginning to crawl on top of the giantess, both of them giggling wildly as they peppered one another with kisses all across the head, neck and chest. You quickly scrambled back to your feet and tried to retreat in the other direction, but at that moment the pair of godlike lovers rolled over, swatting you with the side of Austin’s foot. And when you rose to your feet once again, the top of the giant man's foot dragged across the sheets and slammed your tiny body between his foot and hers. 


“God, I fucking love you.” Austin whispered passionately, pressing his face into the crook of Karina’s neck as she continued to grab a fistful of his har and pull his head even tighter. Neither of them paid any attention to the pathetic, nearly undetectable squirming between their two feet as they continued to rile one another up. 


It was hellish for you beneath the sheets. You managed to finally wiggle your way out from between their toes, but the positioning of Austin’s leg left you with few options other than to try to walk towards the head of the bed and circle back. It was a risky maneuver, especially now that it sounded as though things were about to reach a fever pitch, but you knew that if you were to stay here any longer, you may very well lose yourself entirely to this madness. It was simply a risk that you would need to take. 


Walking up the length of Karina’s calf, you tried desperately to ignore the increased amount of giggling and wet, sloppy kissing you could hear down below the sheets. You also did your best to avert your gaze from the sight of Austin’s immense balls plopped lazily on the mattress, each one large enough to crush you like a wrecking ball and bury you under a mountain of sweaty sack skin. Finally, you reached the underside of Karina’s knee which, thanks to your remarkable new size” afforded you the ability to walk to the outside of the bed where you may be able to jump off and wait to return to normal size. 


“You’re the only one I could ever truly love.” Karina moaned loudly just as you were about to walk under her leg. At the moment, something inside you just snapped. There was no illusion that you could do anything to stop them here and now, but you turned back towards the bodies of the giants and threw both hands towards them with middle fingers aimed high. 


“Fuck you, you cunt. I hope you fucking die!” He screamed, letting out his pent up rage and frustration in one loud shout that never even registered for the two titans. However, it didn’t matter. For that one fleeting moment, you felt relief. That is, until Karina shifted her ankles towards her butt in an effort to prop herself up, inadvertently kicking you directly into the action. Had it not been for the decision to vent your frustrations, you never would have found yourself trapped in the valley of the mattress just beneath Karina’s massive perky butt. 


“NO! PLEASE GOD NO!” You screamed, pinned with your legs trapped in the crack of Kiana’s massive ass with your head looking directly up her enormous cunt. You could see Austin’s gargantuan cock dragging along atop Karina’s stomach as his balls dangled menacingly above your tiny head. Gallons upon gallons of sexual lubricant flooded down Karina’s cheeks, soaking into the fabric beneath you as her lips glistened in the pale light that filtered in through the soft sheets. 


“Fuck me…” Karina said, half begging, half commanding as she felt Austin’s tip begin to gently tease her lips. She would deny herself this pleasure no longer and let out a sharp gasp as she felt the first hard thrust fill her up completely. Austin lingered inside his lover for another moment, savoring the incomparable sensation as her body warmly responded to his intrusion, welcoming him inside and even calling for more. “OH AUSTIN, FUCK ME!” Karina screeched, her massive ass cheeks clenching around your body as her muscles seized around the giant’s thick hog. You were forced to watch as Austin slid his hips, slowly removing himself from her slick sex before thrusting himself back inside. This process repeated for what felt like an eternity as Austin proceeded to fuck the ever loving shit out of your fiance. Well, “former” fiance seemed more appropriate at this point. You could feel yourself growing numb and you weren't sure if it was because a large chunk of your soul had just perished, or if it had something to do with the painful compressions that came every time Karina clenched her muscles. But either way, by the time that Austin announced that he was going to finish inside of her, you could swear that your mind was no longer a part of your body. 


The pair of titanic bodies let out a primal cry in perfect unison as they achieved a simultaneous orgasm. The sight of Austin’s gargantuan ballsack twitching and seizing  as his load was pumped out one rope at a time. When he was finished, his massive sack dropped down, covering the open space over your head like a canvas tent, leaving you fully trapped between Austin’s balls and Karina’s ass. 


“Holy fucking shit, you’re amazing.” Austin gasped, pulling out and crawling onto the bed beside Karina. As his mighty cock was pulled out, a spray of various fluids began to leak out of Karian’s satisfied snatch as Austin cuddled up beside her. The loud ringing in your ears began to drown out whatever the hell Karina and Austin were saying to one another as you prepared for the release of death. After the horrifying show you had just witnessed, you were no longer prepared to fight to survive. And as a long drip of cloudy fluids slowly dropped its way down towards your head and torso. You blinked one last time before the mixed drop of sweat and cum plopped down and covered your entire body. 


“I love you too.” Karina said sweetly, kissing Austin’s hand gently, She could taste a bit of herself on his fingers and it made the post-coital afterglow feel all the more intense. Feeling a bit excitable still, Karina dipped a hand down towards her crotch and gingerly traced the lengths of her tender folds, collecting a large sample of their liquid love. “Mmmmmm, I love the way we taste.” The giantess says seductively, completely unaware that she had just scooped your tiny body out from underneath her own. You were horrified to find yourself being carried amongst a web of sticky slime towards your fiance’s waiting lips. Her eyes were far too focused on her lover to see that she was pushing you into her mouth as she sucked the cum from her fingers. 


“Yea, we are pretty great together.” Austin agreed, leaning forward to plant a kiss on Karina’s lips. You were able to watch from the tip of Karina’s tongue as the giant pressed forward, his lips locking in with hers as they began to passionately kiss on another. Unfortunately this was no peck on the lips as the two gargantuan tongues collided like two warring krakens. It was a hurricane of hot breath and thick saliva as you were swapped back and forth between the two mouths, being sucked up by Austin, only to be licked back up by Karina a moment later. Only out of pure instinct did you grab hold when you bounced off of Karina’s. When she spoke, enough light flooded into her mouth for you to gaze down into the deep abyss of her throat and you were terrified. Your system had now been fully reset and you were desperate to avoid finding the end of your story somewhere in the pit of Karina’s hungry stomach. 


“God, when are you going to fucking leave him.” Austin said, gently kissing Karina’s hands. “You’ve said it yourself. We were meant to be together. That insignificant little fuck doesn’t have what it takes to be the man that you deserve.”

Karina let a long pregnant pause pass before she let out a heavy sigh that felt like it was going to send you flying back towards the other giant in the bed. 


“I know…” She said, causing your heart to break all over again. “I know, it’s just. I don’t know. It's just so hard to know how much I’m going to hurt him.” Karina said sadly. From your position, you could see the joy melting away from Austin’s face. Clearly he had been pushing for this for some time now. “He isn’t as strong as you are.”


Both giants began to chuckle at that as Austin raised one arm and flexed his bicep. “Well, obviously. He’s a fucking shrimp!” He added. Karina laughed loudly, the vibrations of which hurt your ears. 


“No, that’s not what I mean.”


“No? No? You’re gonna sit here and tell me he’s not a hundred and eighty pound dude with a little shrimp’s cock?” He said laughing. Karina continued to chuckle loudly, slapping Austin’s bicep playfully.


“He does have a really small dick.” Karina laughed, shaking her head and unconsciously causing your grip to weaken on her tonsil.


“Heh, plus do you remember that thing he did at the christmas party last year? With the champagne bottle?” 


“Oh my god, don’t remind me. He almost cut off his fucking thumb. God I just wanted to forget that whole night.” Karina said, recalling how you had tried to remove the cork with a meat cleaver and shattered the whole damn bottle. “Well, almost the whole night.” She reached up and gently caressed Austin’s cheek. What you did not know about that night is that while you were in the bathroom getting patched up by your mother, Karina had retreated onto the back patio to vent her frustrations alone. It was that night, after he followed her out onto the deck, that Austin had finally worked up the nerve to tell Karina how he felt. And it was the first night that she had followed through on her urge to kiss him.  Both of the titans smiled at one another as they eventually settled down and the serious mood returned again. 


“Baby, please. I love you so fucking much. And I don’t want to have to hide that love. Not for one more second.” There was another long pause while Karina stared deep into Austin’s eyes. She gave him a warm smile and leaned forward for another kiss. 


“Okay. I’ll tell him when he comes home.” Austin’s eyes lit up as his lover finally agreed to crush your heart. He leaned forward and joined Karina for one more passionate kiss. As the saliva swapping came to an end once more, you were left with no more fight left to give. Your tired hands released the grip on her wet flesh and you were left tired and broken. In addition to everything you had been forced to watch, your fiance, the love of your life, had also just agreed to leave you for another man. You gritted your teeth, frustrated with the fact that there was nothing you could do to tell these giants what you truly thought of their dishonest affair. Suddenly, in the dim light of Karina’s mouth, you spotted it. Her uvula, hanging down lopsidedly from the roof of the giantess’ throat. You figured this was your only opportunity to escape the fate of being consumed by the woman who broke your heart.


You took a deep breath to calm your heart, trying to shake some blood into your legs for this final gambit. If you could just jump across the back of her throat and land a good solid punch on her soft, dangling uvula then maybe you could irritate her enough to cough you up. If you were really lucky, you might just force her to throw up and ruin their special moment. But that was just wishful thinking on your part. You turned sideways, crouching down awkwardly before you leapt with all your strength, hoping to irritate the giantess’ uvula and free yourself from this hell.


“SHIT!” Was all you could say as you suddenly recalled your sheer lack of athletic prowess. You fell a few yards short of even touching the giant fleshy nerve and began to plummet downward into her waiting stomach.  


Karina and her new boyfriend cuddled and kissed for a good long while before Karina eventually crawled out of bed to pee. She took care of business and proceeded to wash her hands and face while she was at it. As she began walking back to the bedroom, her tummy growled at her, reminding the giantess that she had yet to eat dinner. Since she was already indulging her desires tonight, Karina proceeded into Austin’s kitchen and began digging through his freezer looking for something to satisfy her cravings. After a matter of moments the buxom brunette managed to locate a large box of microwave taquitos which piqued her interest. She returned to the bedroom several minutes later with a dozen steaming hot taquitos and some sour cream that she set onto the bed next to Austin. The two lovers proceeded to snack and watch movies as they cuddled until they fell asleep in each other’s arms. 


Meanwhile, in the deep dark pit of Karina’s stomach, you were desperately searching for some way to get out of this hellish abyss. From every corner of the darkness you heard strange, terrifying noises produced by the giantess’ body. You were wading around blindly in a waist deep swamp of a warm liquid that was beginning to make your legs feel a bit numb. You were certain this was the start of the digestion process and if you didn’t do something soon, you were going to be reduced to part of Karina’s body.


“PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO LET ME OUT OF HERE!” You screamed in one final, desperate attempt to get the massive woman to hear you. But as you craned your head to the heavens in search of a goddess to save you, a heavy glob of something soft and wet slammed into you through the darkness, forcing you all the way under the bile. You slowly dug your way out, vomiting a mouthful of the vile liquid back into the swamp as you broke above the surface. However, you had no time to retreat before a second attack came from somewhere, slamming you back into the vile water beneath another chung of chewed taquito. It was here, as you lay at the bottom of Karina’s stomach, pinned down by a massive pile of her undigested dinner, that you realize your mistake in taking unlabeled mystery drugs that your friend found on a work trip. And it was that mistake that had finally cost you everything. 




51 Unread Messages:


Evan List - “Yo dude! What’s up with these fucking pills? Have you grown back yet?”


Evan List - “Man, I am freaking the fuck out… I’m still fucking tiny. Have you taken the pills yet?”


Evan List - “Be fucking careful where you take these fucking pills dude. The intern is gonna take me back to her place until I grow back. I can’t let me fucking wife see me like this. She’ll glue me to her fuckin vibrator or somethin.”


Kayla Lambert - “Hey, it’s Kayla. From Carniva. Anyways, I’ve still got Evan and he’s still small and he’s freaking out and taking it out on me. I put him in my sneaker to cool off for a bit but someone needs to come get him because if my boyfriend finds out about this, hes going to fucking eat him. Call me.”


Karina (Babe) - “Hey babe, what time are you coming home tomorrow? I wanna grab dinner somewhere in the city.”


Kayla Lambert - “Alright, I’m leaving Evan with his wife. He’s right, she's pissed and she’s kind of a bitch, but I’m not dealing with this. Hope you didn’t take those pills.”


Karina (Babe) - “Babe, I heard that your trip ended yesterday. Can you call me? We need to talk.”


Karina (Babe) - “Why aren’t you responding? We need to discuss this.”


Karina (Babe) - “Alright, I don’t know what you heard, or what the hell is going on, but I’m just going to tell you. I’ve found someone else. We’re in love and I’m going to be with him. I left my key on the counter. Call me if you feel like being an adult about this. If not, have a nice life I guess.”

Chapter End Notes:

Another commission from my deviantart page. Please let me know what you think with a review. As always, thanks so much for reading!!