- Text Size +

A brisk breeze blows on a cold evening as a warmly dressed girl strides the streets of he small village. The winters in northern Japan are brutal and despite her attire the harsh wind chills her body and hardens her nipples. The girl has just come from her small apartment, having sat a day of tedious assignments for her online university course. She is exhausted, mentally and physically, but most importantly, she is hungry. She veers of the main street into a slender alley and paces down its long corridor to an old red wooden door lit by a single lantern hanging to the right side. She reaches forward with a gloved hand and makes contact with the old timber, which despite its exposure to the elements emanates warmth. With a sturdy push it swings open and the young woman steps forward and bathes in the comforting glow of the room. As the door shuts behind her, she removes her gloves slowly, revealing long slender fingers crowned with unpainted nails, and proceeds to then remove her overcoat. The door revealed a small ramen shop, hidden from the unsuspecting customer, and as the chef behind the counter noticed her familiar face he called a greeting in his rustic rural accent and gestured to an empty seat at the counter. She walks to the chair and lifts herself onto it, her buttocks spreading over its surface as it compresses down onto the old stool. She sits with a warm smile on her face, silently, theres no need to order as she is well known here, and takes out her phone to pass the time.

 

You sit in absolute darkness, surrounded by the terror sounds of crying and screaming, but you cannot see where you are. You remember being in Tokyo exploring a new bar that a friendly local had kindly shuffled you into when suddenly it all went dark. It had been filled with foreigners like yourself and the drinks were damn good. But now you sat in the pitch darkness, seemingly naked, surrounded by scared others speaking a variety of non-Japanese languages. Suddenly light filled you world as the roof was peeled back. What you saw couldn’t be real. Towering mountains above, into the heavens themselves was a middle-aged Japanese man. He was huge, his face so high above you could barely see him clearly. But you didn’t see him long as your world vibrated horribly as though the worst earthquake had struck, and suddenly you seemed to be rising into the air. Before you knew it, the world tilted, and then flipped. You were thrown from you small prison by your god and descended towards what appeared to be a ramen bowl, to you as large as a city block. Little time did you have to think as soon you splashed into the painfully hot soup broth, surrounded by islands of noodles, vegetables and meat which all towered over you.

You didn’t know it, but the bar that you had been at in Tokyo had been a front. Each night they drew in as many unsuspecting foreigners as possible, gave them good music and good drink. But the catch was, no one ever left the way they came. Every poor soul that entered was shrunk to about a centimetre tall and canned in small prisons before being sent to a chain on secret ramen shops around Japan. This is how you came to be here, as you scrambled up onto a pile of noodles to escape the scalding hot soup. You looked around your surreal landscape filled with terror. There was about a dozen or so other tiny people like yourself, each trying to find a surface to stand upon. Soon the world shook again as you were lifted into the air and carried across the kitchen before being sat in front of a new god… or goddess. You looked up, craning your neck to see the magnificent being who sat above you. She was young, maybe in her 20’s. seated, her face was clearer to you. Slightly chubby in the cheeks but so very cute, her skin pale as snow but her cheeks flushed by the cold she had escaped.  Her slender eyes currently glued to a phone in her hand as she thanked the chef for his work.

Suddenly she put down her phone and her eyes shifted onto the meal before her. You looked directly into her large eyes, those giant pupils which from your gaze were planets feeling the sky. Her lips stretched into a long grin and you filled with absolute terror as a tongue protruded her lips and ran the coarse of her mouth in hungry anticipation. She sat up straight and clapped her hands together before chanting the so commonly heard phrase “Itadakimasu!”. She then picked up the chop sticks that lay next to the bowl and with no hesitation drove them into the bowl. It caused a tsunami of soup that to you was metres high. Her chop sticks twirled and soon retracted with a helping of noodles that ascended into the sky. You watched in sheer disbelief as one of your fellow captives was tangled in the mass of noodles that rose up. They stood no chance as the young woman slurped the noodles into her mouth, and chewed vigorously before swallowing and letting out a deep sigh of relief as food finally entered her system.  “Oishii!” she cried out, earning a small snicker from the chef nearby. Again she drove her chop sticks into the bowl and again pulled out some food. For several minutes she would repeat this ritual. Sometimes it was just food, other times a poor soul would be taken into her maw.

You were paralysed with fear. And you didn’t notice until you started to rise that the noodles you had taken refuge upon were now heading to their final destination. You looked to the heavens and saw her giant soft lips part as you were thrusted into the waiting abyss. You fell from the noodles and landed on a wet surface, covered in small lumps, the surface manipulated and drove the food, you, around the soaking cavern. Absorbing the flavour you provide. Large teeth got to work annihilating the noodles as you desperately jump and dodge, not actually aware of where you are leaping to. But by some amazing miracle, you land back on the surface of her tongue unharmed. You lay their exhausted hoping to god it is all over. But you forgot the crucial detail, that now, she is your god. Her head tilted back slightly and you were forced to the back of her throat, powerful muscles dragging you into the dark void that is her oesophagus. You re sucked in and despite you small size, the muscles grab you tightly and pull you into her, a mush of saliva and emaciated noodles forming your surroundings. You are dragged and sucked and pulled through large opening before you fall a short distance into a waiting pool of mush. You know where you are right away as you sit in the complete and utter darkness. Thick acidic air burning your lungs. The only oxygen is whatever she managed to swallow with her food. You start to panic as you desperately attempt to think of a way to escape, but it is no use as the pile of goop that you sit upon, once noodle and vegetable, begins to act as quick sand and you start to sink into it. Your legs are soon completely trapped, and no matter how much you struggle, there is no escape. The air is thing, and smell of ramen, saliva and vomit burns your nose. You are soon going to pass out, but just before you do you here a rumble above, before a loud squeach comes from the sky. A new intake of chewed and spitty food falls from her throat and lands upon the mound you are trapped. For a few short seconds that you have before you lose consciousness, you are completely buried in the chewed remains of the meal that will help this small girl, no, this goddess through one more mundane day of study.

 

The following morning the young woman is walking down the street in the bitter cold morning air. She is tired and exhausted from another late night of watching anime, but the call for supplies was essential and she was heading towards the local store. She is half awake when she feels a grumble coming from her lower stomach as the meal of the night before makes its final journey to the end. She quickens her pace and as she enters the store, she heads straight for the restroom in the back corner. The door swings open, and her panties slide to her ankles as her long skirt is hoisted about her waist. She squats over a long bowl, and with her eyes half asleep releases a stream of piss. Suddenly a great pressure builds in her backside ass her anus begins to relax and long log worms its way out before falling into the bowl bellow. She sighs with relief of the pressure, and upon cleaning herself, stands, adjust her clothes and flushes before leaving. As she walks into the shop to go about her day, her mind is oblivious to the dozen or so bleached skeletons of tiny foreigners who she just sent to the sewers below. Their last breathes now energy for a few steps as she goes about her business, thinking of her next meal.