- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story is entirely fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old.


Seemingly empty, Greg's kayak floated along the misty lake. An abandoned oar bobbed along in eerie silence. On the seat was a pair of trunks from which a three-inch-tall Greg emerged.

He had shrunk! "Help! Somebody! HELP!!!"

There was no response. The lake lapped gently against the kayak and the distant calls of waterfowl carried across the lake.

Greg looked up at the curved walls imprisoning him. He knew there was no way he could climb the smooth plastic. He laid on the seat and waited. Eventually he'd have to hit land... 

His mind drifted. 

“There's a monster out on that lake” he had been told as a kid “big enough to gobble a man whole.”

A fish broke the water causing Greg to jump. A lot of things could gobble him whole. 

Fish

Frogs

Bir-

A flurry of wing beats caused him to crawl into the crotch of his swim trunks. A startled waterfowl barely cleared the kayak obscuring his entire field of vision as it passed.

Greg panicked. He was bite sized to a bird like that- but wait… did he hear splashing? 

Greg's heart beat faster. Was it another bird? What if it was a person? If it was a person then he had to at least try calling out!

"Help! Is anyone there…?"

Silence…He couldn’t help but notice the lack of hiding places the smooth plastic raft offered. He swallowed as a shadow crept across the cockpit seat, its owner was also examining the raft and its contents.

A petite face peered into the kayak's cockpit. He was saved!

Greg began waving his arms frantically while jumping up and down.

"Woah. What are you?"

"I'm Greg. Help!"

"Hold up. I can't hear you" she laid her hand on the seat palm up. He looked at her smiling face before he climbed onto her palm. She looked to be in her young 20’s and had an aura of bubbliness about her. Still Greg was tense and ready to dive as he was raised up- and up- Gosh he felt so high! To Greg it felt as if he were raised by dozens of stories. He took in her red two-piece swimsuit with wary interest. Her bikini was quite revealing, and she wore a heart shaped belly button piercing. A fishing rod hung out of the cockpit and her mandatory life jacket was being used as a seat cushion. His eyes lingered on the smooth well-rounded hips pressing down onto the life jacket until Greg realized she had brought him up to her ear.

"I'm Greg, and I shrunk. Please get me back to shore!"

"Shore thing! Hahaha We're a long way off though" she indicated to the expansive lake "I just need to find a place to put you where you'll be safe… " she examined the slick edges of her kayak designed to divert water off the structure. There wasn’t even a cup holder! “Huh, well I guess you'll  be riding in the cockpit seat with me." She placed him between her toned thighs just a smidge away from her suit. "You don't mind do you?"

"Not at-at all" Greg stammered. His gaze wandered from her crotch to her pierced belly and to the distant bikini.

"My name is Ness.” She said leaning over to get a good look at him. “Nice to meet you little guy"

She had a reassuring smile, but Greg was still uneasy. Maybe it was because he was a head shorter than her sun kissed hips, or maybe it was because after every few strokes she'd look down at him with a pensive stare that would last uncomfortably long, scrunching her toes while doing so. Something about the way she looked at him in those moments concerned him. He could feel her eyes lingering on him but when he looked back she gave him the sweetest smile. It was the kind of smile you give to lifelong friends. Maybe being bite sized was making him paranoid. He felt claustrophobic, like the world was closing in on him- no like her thighs were closing in… 

No wait they were-! 

“Mmmmf! Mmmmf” Greg tried to call out as he was crushed between two walls of warm flesh! The pillowy fat silenced his scream and only allowed his limbs to make incremental movements. He tried Screaming again but the all-encompassing skin filled his mouth. She slid her legs open and laughed. 

"Aww that was so cute. Ok. Ok. I won't do it again." She said with both hands raised.

Could he trust her? She didn't sound serious. 

The thighs closed again but Greg was prepared this time and leapt. His torso and legs were pinned again but his head and arms were free to scream and gesticulate at Ness- but he didn't...

he stared up in fear. 

She suddenly looked so predatory. So lustful. “Aww you look like a little whack a mole” Ness stuck out two fingers and laid them on his head with a smile. “Back in you go”

“Noooo”

The two fingers pushed Greg down between her sweltering thighs until light and sound were extinguished. Even with the outside world muffled, Greg realized there was a lack of a very specific sound. It panicked him more and more the longer he didn’t hear it. There was no splashing of oars… she was no longer moving towards shore, towards safety, towards a potential cure! He was trapped with her. 

He was trapped in her.

What if she kept him here all day? Greg tried thrashing but it was only with extreme effort that his limbs would slowly glide between her hips. After a minute of this he still hadn't made any progress and stopped to catch what little breathable air he could get.

She spread her legs again and Greg collapsed onto the life jacket. "You look so cute down there! No, No, I'm done playing, pinky promise."

Her hand crept down with a pinky extended and Greg backed away in fear. 

"Oh, you don't trust me, do you? Ok I promise I won't do that again.” He was at the edge of the life jacket and didn't have a choice but to trust her. Greg grabbed her pinky with both arms as she twitches it up and down “Happy? Good!”

She grabbed him with the same hand and pressed him into her crotch "because I want to try other things with you," She breathed in a sultry tone as she held him flat against the fabric.

“Mmm, intimate things,”

His body was splayed against the fabric of her bikini bottom. Greg could smell her musk and feel the heat radiating out against his face and body. She shifted her weight, rubbing him deeper into her crotch. Pushing lightly… then harder-

He was going to be smeared into a stain on her suit!

Just as the pressure was about to become too much Greg was lifted away. What was she doing noooo- She was pulling off her suit with her free hand! 

Her grip on Greg wasn’t too tight but even if he got free there were miles of lake in every direction! Where could he go?


He knew where he would go if he didn’t try!


With a sudden twist his feet found purchase and he dove out of her grip and into the lake. 

As he fell, Ness reached for him but overextended and the whole kayak flipped.

*splish*

SPLOOSH!

Greg surfaced in a dimly lit area. Light barely filtered in through the overturned kayak giving everything an orange glow.

Before him a giant head surfaced like a leviathan as Ness gasped in the air. He could feel the pull from her inhale as the air was consumed. 

Her hand shot up into the kayak and suddenly red LED lights sprung to life illuminating the entire underside of the kayak in a hellish scarlet.

Her piercing stare turned on him. 

The garish glow reflected by the water made her look absolutely demonic. 

He tried to dive but immediately hit bottom- no not bottom! Her cupped hands, now raising him out of the water!

The water drained from between her fingers as he was rushed towards her open mouth. Time slowed. Greg took in the red hinted spittle on her tongue as it stretched over her lower lip, her upper teeth, each perfectly straight and dangerous, and her uvula as it got bigger and bigger until everything went dark!


Greg screamed out bubbles, he was drowning in a hot mix of lake water and spittle while being beaten by her tongue. It pressed him to the roof of her mouth and explored his chest and face. The tip of the tongue had a particular interest in rubbing back and forth across his face, forcing various fluids into his nose and mouth as he desperately tried to inhale. 

But there was no air!

Everything rotated 180 degrees and the tongue was now pressing him down into her upper palette rather than up. Greg was thrashing wildly as he took in lung full after lung full of putrid liquid.


Ness settled into kayak upside down. She wondered what her little morsel was going through as she sucked on him with her head facing the lake bottom, then she heaved.


Greg was not moving. The tongue began exploring his crotch, returning there again and again while Greg desperately held onto consciousness…. He needed to breathe, but only inhaled warm liquid over and over!

With a whoosh and the sound of falling water Greg's world was rotated 180 degrees again and was right-side up. 

Right-side up and forced to the back of her throat! The tongue pressed down harder forcing any remaining air in Greg's lungs out of his body. 

This was it.

The fluid around him was swallowed with a wet GLUCK allowing him to breath in the minty air as she inhaled- the fiery air when she exhaled however offered nothing. Greg couldn't fight any longer and tried to rest but this didn’t last long as he was again pressed to the roof of her mouth and sucked back deeper into her throat. She held him there a swallow away from certain death, spit and mucus pooling around his face- 

She was going to swallow him! Digest him! She was going to-

Sunlight! 

Greg was spit out, beaten and half drowned onto her palm. He gasped in the fresh air. Never had he been so thankful for fresh air. 

He raised himself on his shoulders and could see the kayak was right side up and that Ness was drying herself off with a soaked towelette that had to have the water squeezed out of it with her one available hand.

“You almost killed me! How could you do that!!-” she didn't hear him or didn’t care. 

“Sorry for that but I needed my hands to flip the kayak back over, but don't worry you tasted great!”

“YOU MONSTER”

She smirked down at him and licked her lips. 

“A monster? Me? Well if I'm a monster then I'll just have to gobble you up then! No? You don't like that? Well, if you want to get back to shore outside of my tummy then convince me I'm not a monster!”

Greg stammered. Lost for words. 

“Aww got nothing. How about you help me dry off while you think about it?” She grasped him with her toweled hand and began rubbing him across her belly in slow circles. He could make out the goosebumps on her warm flesh as she rubbed his face into it. She took care not to rub him into her heart shaped belly button piercing.  “Mmmm,” he was rubbed lower across the smooth-shaven skin of her abdomen, then even lower to the region her bikini bottom should have been!

He was pressed into her burning engorged lips.

"Now that you've got me all wet in the bad way it's time you got me wet in the good way,” she said, giving the towelette one last shove into her crotch and squeezing it with her hips. She held him for what felt like minutes, warming herself up with slow methodical rubs, before removing Greg. 

“Do you still think I'm a monster?”

“No. No,” Greg lied. “Monsters…”

What could he say that was true about this horrible girl?

“they aren't people! They're hideous inside and out- un-unlike you!”

“Hmmm, I don't know, little guy. People can be monsters too. Some people just don't feel sympathy like the rest of us, especially the pretty ones.” She winked, then giggled at his reaction. “Even parts of people can be considered monstrous” Greg was lowered back to her crotch. “My pussy for example doesn't have scales or claws, or even think at all, but it's still going to swallow you up despite how pretty she is! I think that makes her a monster in her own right! Here take a closer look!”

Greg was far too exhausted to resist as he was held like a sex toy and rubbed face first in small concise circles over her clit, around and around until she was satisfied, then she spread her lips wide with her free hand and held his face over her vaginal canal. If he died in there no one would ever know. 

“You said monsters are hideous inside and out? Well let me know how my pussy looks from the inside!”

She pushed. 

Greg’s head was surrounded by 98+ degree flesh, before being pulled out and rammed back in again, this time taking in his shoulders. He was too beaten and tired to fight back. Again, he was removed and rammed in up to his thighs. She inserted him over and over. Faster and faster. His entire body was slick with her fluids. Then she slowly pulled him out and put him in feet first with that same sweet smile that caused him to trust her! To not only trust her but to literally put his life in the palm of her hand! She stared him down with an expression of lustful joy as he was slowly pushed inside her until only his head remained exposed. He pleaded with her not to do it. He didn't have the energy to fight anymore!  Her two fingers continued to rub around his head toying with him and moving the slime around.

She blew a kiss before forcing him down until the monster fully consumed him. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


A raft of mergansers dove about the kayak with loud rhythmic splashes. Every pulse of Ness's lust was coincidentally timed to their splashing as her fingers worked her lips. Each splash came like the beat of a watery drum, getting her more and more riled up in the tiny, secluded kayak, surrounded by miles of open lake and state game lands.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


The tunnel around Greg was pulsing harder and harder, squeezing him from every direction! He tried to think of anything other than the hopeless situation he was in. 

“Ugh”

“Ugh”

“Ugggh”

He thought back to when he shrunk, things he could have done differently, and wished he had hidden beneath his swim suit- he should have treated everything and everyone as a threat because taking advantage of others was was just human nature-

“Yeeeees”

A particularly hard contraction squeezed his body to the brink of bursting.

Now he was probably going to die here, his corpse would be hidden behind her suit, and no one would ever know. Greg cried from grief and from pain- 

“Oooooooh yeeeees”

He felt like his head would burst as another contraction squeezed him like a grape!

And kept squeezing!

Of all the things that could have consumed him he would never have guessed it would have been a young woman's-

 “UGGGHHH!” Her scream was loud, even from inside the slimy prison. It scared away the nearby birds who scattered in a flurry of beating wings.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ness laid back in bliss, the sun warming her exposed lust. She imagined taking the shrink home with her, loving him every night until he’d give in and accept that he was hers… But then she imagined time passing and having to tend to a pet boyfriend that needed constant supervision, and cleaning after each use… not to mention the trouble she'd be in if her pet boyfriend actually escaped. What would she do with him when she no longer wanted him…? 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


After several long minutes, the monster released Greg who oozed onto the life jacket this girl was using as a seat. Exhausted to the point of entirely shutting down, Greg didn’t even have enough energy to sit up or wipe her discharge from his face.

He just rolled over and stared up at the giant girl who appeared to be sleeping. His eyes wandered past her crotch to her belly which growled back at him…

Dear God, what else could she do with him?

He had to get away but couldn't even crawl. At least she was asleep. At least-

Her eyes slowly opened and she leaned over his pathetic slimy body.

"Aww now you're all dirty here let me clean you up.” Ness brought him up to her open mouth and shoved him halfway in, rubbing his body down across her tongue on the way out. She seductively bit her lip and smiled at Greg who barely seemed conscious at this point. He winced as he felt the burning flesh and molten spittle travel across his chest and face. She licked him again and again, concluded with an exaggerated kiss, “Mwahhh” that left spittle strands between her lips and his body.

“Aww, did you give up on convincing me I'm not a monster? Maybe this will give you encouragement,” She held him over her open mouth "sex always makes me hungry and you tasted delicious earlier!”

No Greg thought. Anything but that. Looking out over the lake Greg could make out a faint line of trees on the horizon. So far awayyyyyy-

She lowered him to her belly.

"You wouldn't like it there,” She said, pressing him into her soft flesh. “Getting swirled and digested with no one to help you.” His body left a small wet smear on her sun-dried belly “But I'd be there. I'd be all around you because" she held him back over her open mouth " I'm the big bad monster who’s going to swallow you up whole,” she lowered Greg into her mouth.

“No! You're not a monster! You're not a monster!”

Was she listening?

“Monsters are- are” Are what? “-unnatural! Aliens, mutants, man-made creations! Things that aren't normal! You're just a bitch!”

Even the waves rocking the kayak paused. 

He should not have said that.

He should not have said that!

Greg took in the bubbly moist tongue, white teeth, and slick pink gums.

Her lips slowly shut just beneath his toes and were pursed out.  

“Hmmmm, says the unnatural shrunken man?” Her smile was alarmingly wide. “Congratulations! You’ve convinced me that I'm not the monster! Hehe. By your own logic- You’re the monster!” She laughed, “An itty-bitty edible monster morsel! And that makes me” She lowered her voice down to a whisper, “the heroin monster hunter here to save the day! Enjoy my stomach- bitch!


With a rush of furnace-like heat everything went dark for Greg as he was squeezed between her tongue and upper palette. She toyed with him, licked every crevice of his body. Her tongue forced itself on his crotch while minty spittle filled his nose and ears. He was forced into the back of her throat and she held him there, savoring the suspense. 

He was going to be digested ALIVE! 

He'd be returning to shore somewhere behind that belly button piercing, and then…

He thought of her ass sitting on the life preserver, he refused to wind up THERE!

Noooooo!


GULP!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ness's fingers traced the defeated lump down her long neck, past her collar bone, and right below her left breast. She rubbed her hand around, feeling for kicks.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Greg traveled down the slick tube of flesh and horror. The pulsating slide carried him down into her very core. Her heartbeat pounded away excitedly. 

Greg didn't cry, he didn't kick. He was too tired to fight back.

Suddenly Greg slowed and was forced through a tighter opening into a new hell. He fell into a chyme filled dungeon that churned in and out. The walls came together squeezing the boiling sludge of half-digested meals over Greg’s head.

He dry heaved in the acrid air- Gods it burned!

The stomach walls crushed together. His arms and legs feebly kicked to make room, while chyme forced itself into his mouth and nose! He was going to suffocate!

The walls retracted. 

Greg coughed up her vile fluids. Was this really how it all ended? Alone? Digested?

Greg screamed in rage and terror until the walls closed in again. His failing body kicked and punched and in response the stomach walls crushed him again and again, and again in quick violent successions- she was laughing!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ness laid in the kayak enjoying the tickling sensation coming from her belly. She held a hand below her left breast, where occasional bulges poked out and giggled. She patted her belly in appreciation of the delicious little man who was doing a wonderful job of struggling. She watched her chest rise up and down. Up and down. Crushing him over and over as he was processed like food… “Mmmmm," Her food. Her gaze wandered over the water to the mergansers diving not far from the kayak. One came up with a crappie and swallowed it whole, looking quite self-satisfied. Ness laughed and rubbed her belly. She could relate to the bird. "I can feel you in there, my little monster, kicking around just like a merganser's dinner. haha. Keep it up, you're getting me all hot and bothered again.”  While she baited her fishing hook her other hand crept down to her crotch. “Hey little monster, have you ever wondered what happens to all the bones after a fish is swallowed whole like that? Maybe you can give me some insight?”


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Greg listened to the squelch and release of the stomach walls as they moved in and out. He had just about timed his breathing to her stomach's motion, until there was a pulse that shook his entire prison and left him gasping for air between her stomach folds. Then another irregular pulse came. A rhythmic pounding that he recognized immediately. She was masterbating to his death and he was going to have to listen from the inside. The walls squeezed in. There had to be a way out… He had to think of a way out…

“I wonder if your bones will be digested or pass out my butt intact?”

There had to be another way out!

With his last reserve of energy Greg banged and kicked. He tried crawling up but couldn't. The walls retracted. Anything solid enough to be used as a club he swung at the stomach walls which crushed him again ruthlessly.

“Ughh”

The stomach walls retracted. If he was a monster, then he’d bite and claw! In a fury, he tried to attack the same spot in the lightless prison until it was sore. He’d make her throw him up! The stomach walls crushed him, forced his head under her chyme. 

“Uggghhhh”

The stomach walls retracted. He wasn't a snack! He was a man with hopes and dreams! He screamed with animalistic rage! He wouldn’t let her win! He pushed out his arms as the walls crushed down and held him firmly beneath the chyme… but this time they didn't relent; she had reached her orgasmic peak and the walls clenched tight until Greg finally stopped moving and accepted his fate.

As food.

As her little monster.

As future fat on the hips grinding into the life preserver.

UPRRP the heroine belched as she climaxed. 



----------------------------------------Aftermath-------------------------------------------------

Ness suction cupped a phone mount to Greg’s kayak and hit record.

“Oh my god check out my new kayak,” she said as her breasts retracted from the camera lens. “And this new cushion is so comfy” She bragged as she ground the ass that had shit out Greg into the seat of his kayak. “Maybe you can go fishing with me later! When we meet up I'd be happy to teach you! I can help hold your rod if you promise to feed me.” She stuck out her tongue to the camera, while one hand reached to end the recording. The other hand rubbed her exposed belly, particularly it rubbed her new belly button piercing which contained a tiny human skull preserved in resin. 


She would go on to reel in several crappie that would ultimately pass through her ass just like Greg did. She even took a selfie of one crappie compared to the size of her butt cheek which jiggled with the little extra fat Greg had added. The low angle from the mounted camera was just far enough back so that her turned head, opened mouth, tongue, and uvula could be seen over her wedgie and the fish.


 Greg's occupied canoe floated away across the quiet lake while the monster awaited her next meal.