- Text Size +


“Okay everyone thanks for tuning in” a spunky young woman said as she looked at the camera “If you’re just now joining us let me give a quick hello, I’m Susan Wells, and today we’re about to be invited to talk with the worlds tallest human who has recently broken her media silence in order to communicate with the rest of the world”



The high energy hostess spoke to the camera as if the audience watching at home was there in front of her, “As you all may have heard by now one Abagail Washington has slowly been on the way from yet to be revealed methods to becoming, what many would consider, a real life giant” Susan said as she stood just outside the property line of Abigail’s land where she and her family resided currently. 



The rural area of her home town wasn’t where most would assume a gigantic lady would be found but much to everyone’s surprise, tucked away in the wooded countryside home, was a modern day giantess. 



“We are just now getting ready to enter her property which has been closed off to the public for sometime now due to privacy reasons” Susan said as she and her camera crew entered through the partially opened gate left there for them and them alone. 


“Be sure to stay tuned for what is sure to be a once in a lifetime interview you surely won’t want to miss” she said as her and her crew made their way up the Washington’s gravel driveway. 


Xxxx


“If you have anything at all you’d like to ask the giant woman, any questions about her sizable transition or her day to day life now, any opinions your curious she may have, now is the time to do it” the hyper hostess said looking straight into the camera at the millions of people watching at home “And of course the lines will be kept open throughout the entirety of filming so every single person can have a chance to talk to the giant woman”. 



A few moments later Susan and her crew found themselves approaching the rustic looking two story house that sat at the end of the driveway which they hurriedly approached eager to begin their interview with quite possibly the most famous woman in the world right now. 



Walking up to and knocking on the door Susan and her crew waited for a second before a fit late thirty early forty something man answered the door. 



“Can I help you” he said in a confused tone wondering why there was a camera crew suddenly on his front porch looking just as confused as he was. 



“Oh um heh, I’m sorry, I thought this was the place where we could find Abigail Washington” Susan said explaining why they were there “I’m Susan Wells I was contacted earlier in the week about doing a face to face with her” she said hoping that would ring a few bells for the man. 



“Ooohhh yeah yeah yeah, I remember now, she said something about setting something like that up a few days ago, hah” the man said shaking his head at his bad memory. 


“Hah, she’s out back, I’ll uhh, just go tell her that you’re here if that’s okay” the man said before stepping back into the cozy looking house disappearing from sight. 


“Ah haha well looks like we managed to sneak up on everyone today” Susan said making light of the little interaction they had just had with who they assumed was Abigail’s husband. 



Moments later the whole crew felt the ground lightly shaking as rhythmic thuds could be heard coming from behind the house, “Well folks looks like we’re in for a show, and believe me when I say this is gonna be one for the record books” Susan said trying to amp up the oncoming conversation with the presumably titanic woman just around the corner. 



Susan’s last words were quickly followed by a large couch sized foot stepping into view behind her off the side of the porch they stood on, only being able to see up to the owners knees before their field of view was cut off by the roof. 



“Oh my God” Susan said quietly under her breath as she and the rest of her crew watched and followed the gigantic feet and legs off the porch to the wide open area of the family’s gravel driveway where they were more clearly able to see the absolute wonder that was Abigail Washington. 



“Oh hi there” Abigail’s voice came from up to as she gave a quick little wave to the visitors on their property, seeming to not care that she was completely naked as the film crew kept their equipment pointed right at her. 



Her full round breasts bounced and swayed with each little motion from her body as her dark brown nipples stood out in stark contrast to her dirtied but otherwise pale white skin. 



Down below an untamed and untrimmed dirty blonde bush was freely billowing in the slight breeze that came with the afternoon weather, making the film crew quickly scramble to try and censor the inappropriate body parts she so casually displayed. 



“You must be that lady Susan my daughter and I were emailing with” Abigail said as she carefully walked up to the small group of people, her shoulder length hair swaying and bobbing with each step she took. 



“Paul said you were ready to start filming” she said approaching panicked looking crew before crouching down in front of the front porch steps, unintentionally flashing everyone her pussy that spread open some as she bent down at the knees in order to get comfortable. 



“A-a-ah uh yeah ehhmm, I mean, yes, yes I am her yes haha” Susan said quickly shaking herself out of her flabbergasted state leaving Abigail none the wiser to what she had shown to an untold amount of already tuned in viewers. 



“That’s good haha, oh sorry for not being out here when you got here” Abigail said apologetically as she sat cross legged while brushing a few rough strands of hair from her face, “I was just out back sunning some and I guess I lost track of time” she said before wrapping an arm around her bust now fully aware of the stares she was getting from her visitors. 



“Oh uh, that’s fine no big deal” Susan said to the nude woman in front of her trying to push through the awkwardness of the situation. 



“I hope it’s okay if we do it out here” Abigail said motioning to the outdoor area they were all gathered around in, “I have a pretty hard time trying to get inside now” she said nodding to the tiny door behind her enormous ass. 




“Pfff yeah yeah that-this is perfectly fine out here right everyone” Abigail said asking her crew if the were also comfortable with working outside today to which everyone agreed was fine by them. 



“Oh okay that’s good” Abigail said looking poignantly at the camera then back at Susan “So um…how is this supposed to-how does this work” she said trying to understand what she needed to do on her end of things. 



“Ermm we’ll what we plan to do is open up a live line to the public and maybe even a chat stream online so the people from all over the world can contact us here in order to speak with you” Susan explained as her crew began setting things up the way they needed them.



“All we need from you is for you to answer as truthfully as you can, give us the details of whatever the people want to know and just engage with them some, we’ll worry about everything else” Susan said as one of her crew members walked up to Abigail holding one of their spare boom mics before offering it up as a means of being able to communicate to the public. 


“So, um yeah, just whenever you’re ready just let us know and we’ll just see how things go from there really” Susan said letting her shows guest know that they would only proceed with the interview when she was comfortable enough to begin talking. 



“I-I’m ready now actually so whenever you guys are all set I guess” Abigail said scooting slightly as she repositioned herself in the gravel lot


“Okay we’ll it shouldn’t take long to get everything set up the way we need it then, we just have to tamper with the open-oh what’s that” Susan said asking what one of her crew members said in regards to the equipment, “Really that fast, huh, well that’s good that’s good” she said before turning to stand next to Abigail in order to introduce the shows first call in attendee. 



“Well uh, apparently we already have our first caller” Susan said motioning for some members of her crew to switch on their portable speaker so Abigail could hear them more clearly, “Hello caller thank you for your time, whom are we speaking with today if you don’t mind me asking” Susan said as she walked to stand in front of Abigail’s legs. 



“Uh hi, heh heh, um hello there, my name is Mike, I’m calling from Massachusetts and I kinda just wanted to ask what your favorite movie is” a young sounding guy said introducing himself over the line. 



“Oh haha, um hi there Mike” Abigail said into her impromptu microphone fashioned from a spare boom mic that the camera crew happened to have, “Ummm…I guess I’d have to go with Pretty in Pink hah, Molly Ringwald as Andie always reminded me a lot of myself in my high school years back before all of this” Abigail said gesturing to her naked form. 



“Hah, sigh, I guess that just shows how old I am though haha” Abigail said finding it somewhat amusing that a complete innocent question had suddenly made her reflect on how old she actually was. 


“Hah yeah, I actually just watched it for the first time like a month ago and thought it was pretty good” Mike said as Abigail stared into the camera with a warm kindly smile on her face, “Thanks for taking my call Mrs. Washington”. 



Hmm no problem Mike, and thanks for the question hehe” Abigail said before Susan had interjected by saying they already had another caller on the line. 



“Hello caller, thank you for tuning into the show, and who may we be talking to now” Susan said looking back up at Abigail to see if she was ready to engage with another person so soon. 



“Mmmm how big ‘er yer tits sweetheart” the gravely voice of a very old man said from the other end making Abigail’s warm friendly smile quickly turn into an annoyed and agitated scowl as she aggressively rolled her eyes at the perverse comment. 



Susan was quick to act by signaling to the person in charge of the phone lines to cut the call as the grungy voice continued to speak perversely to the giant woman on screen, “Show us yer tits baby take your arms away from those beau-“ the caller rambled on before being cut off. 



The persistent dial tone could be heard from over the loud speaker as Susan looked to the camera with a less than amused expression, “Let me inform everyone that vulgar and explicit questions are not to be permitted on our show thank you”. 



“Now then I think we’ve already got another caller, let’s go ahead and get them patched through” Susan said motioning for her crew to put their next caller on. 



“Um hi, I’m Tina from New York and I’m just gonna come right out and ask, how’d you get so fucking huge” the shows newest caller said as soon as they were on the air making Abigail breathe a sigh of relief from not having to deal with two back to back creeps. 



“Hah well, I know this probably is t what people are wanting to hear when they ask me this, but I don’t really know how or why I got so big” Abigail said revealing that the cause of her abnormal growth had yet to be identified, “I’m sorry if that disappoints some people but it bothers me more that I still don’t know what’s going on with my body and that none of the specialist I’ve been to can tell what it is either”. 


“It’s not contagious or anything is it” Tina’s voice came again questioning if it was safe for her to be around other people due to her condition. 



“Hah no, no I’m in no way shape or form contagious or at risk of infecting anyone with whatever this is” Abigail said shortly before Tina hung up on them. 



“Oh wow it looks like our lines are filling up now, let’s go to our next caller” Susan said quickly ushering in the next curious viewer trying to keep the momentum going. 



“Hi I’m Sam I’m calling from Delaware and I was just wondering how big are you exactly” the voice of an enthusiastic young woman came from over the line eager to receive an answer. 



“Oh uh, let’s see, last time we measured I was like I think like thirty seven or thirty eight feet tall, but that was a week or two ago so I’ve probably went past the forty foot mark by now” Abigail said as she held a finger to her chin trying to remember the exact number her husband had given her some time ago. 



“Cool haha I’m, is it okay if I ask another question” Sam asked still having something she wanted to ask, “Of course yeah, that’s fine ask away Sam” Abigail said encouraging the enthusiastic woman to say what she wanted. 


“Hahaumm thanks haha, so um what’s it feel like to be so big” Sam asked curiously making Abigail look think to herself for a moment before giving her answer. 



“Sigh, it feel weird really, like really weird most of the time” she said thinking about a few of the more common problems she had faced everyday “It can be pretty disorienting at times, especially when I’m just waking up and don’t realize where I’m at for a second or two” 



“It can also feel a little scary sometimes when I’m interacting with my family because I don’t really know my own strength yet and I’m afraid I might accidentally hurt one of my daughters or my husband when I’m to close to them” Abigail said mentioning how she had to briefly limit interactions with her own family out of fear of hurting them. 



The expression on her face conveyed nothing but sadness by having to be so far apart from her family even though they were all within shouting distance of one another, “There’s just this feeling of isolation that keeps coming back and sitting in the back of my head some days that makes me feel like I can’t be there with them anymore, which is kinda funny when you remember that we all live here together still”. 


A brief moment of uncomfortable silence resonated throughout the air as Abigail revealed just how alone she had begun to feel at her new height which was further emphasized by the solemn expression present on her face. 



“Ummm…let’s just go to the next caller I guess” Susan said trying to steer the show away from the rather sad reality they had apparently touched on. 



Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to leave a comment asking a question if you want to interact with the giantess featured in this story. I’ll be sure to integrate some of the more prominent ones in future installments as I kinda want this one to have a Q&A type vibe from it.