- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Time For A New Story. I Hope You All Enjoy. Reviews / Critiques Are Fully Welcomed.


It was summer break for Spencer Henson, who had just wrapped up his second year of college. He found himself in a financial dilemma. Granted he took his schooling seriously; he could not help himself to blow most of his money at parties. Priding himself on paying for all of his education himself with the help of scholarships, his bank account is showing he may not be able to cover next semester's costs. He absolutely didn't want to have to take out loan, no matter what.


One day, his family was invited to Brooke Patterson's house for a cookout. She and Spencer's mom, Allie, have been best friends since middle school. While Allie went to focus on health and fitness, Brooke went into pharmaceuticals. Most of her work is kept secret, but whatever department she's working in, she's making top dollar. Her backyard is large and immaculate, with a large pool to top it all off. Various friends and colleagues populate the space, but Spencer doesn't really know any of them. He mainly kept to himself and partaking in polishing off the food table.


 As he chugged down a bottle of water, he saw his mom sitting alone by small glass table. She was taking shelter from the sun under the table's umbrella. It was apparent she must have recently got out of the pool as water was actively dripping down her long, red hair. Even at forty-two years of age and birthing two kids, her years in health and fitness really paid off for her. For years he had to endure his friends constantly calling her a MILF, but he couldn't blame them. Her soaked pink bikini clung to her fit body, though she had to constantly pull up her top, making her C-sized boobs jiggle around. As she crossed her legs, she waved her barefoot back and forth, showing off her freshly painted red toe nails. Spencer could only blush and try to maintain eye contact as he approached her. He figured now could be a good time to ask her about his financial situation.


"Hey mom, I have a question for you."


"And I may have an answer for you." she teased.


"Do you know of anyone who's hiring right now?"


"For what?"


"Anything really, if it pays well."


"Are you low on money?"


"N-No, I just figured I could spend my time off making money instead of partying."


"Mmhmm, I see."


"Fuuuck," he thought to himself, "She saw right though me."


"Well..." she said with a smile on her face as her eyes looked past him. Without warning, he felt a cool and moist body walk into him. If there was one thing in life he could change, it would be his height. Being exactly 5'2" at twenty sucked, and as large breasts clothed in a lime green bikini rested on each of his shoulders, he knew it was Brooke. Any chance she had to tease him about their differences in height, she took it, and every time it made Allie laugh. Slowly he turned around to be greeted by the 6'4" woman's melon sized breasts. Though he hated being short, he couldn't deny that he quietly enjoyed things like this. Craning his head up, he saw her looking down at him with her sharp, green eyes and wide smile. She had her long black hair tied up into a ponytail that nearly reached all the way down to her butt. Being good friends with his mom, they often partnered together when doing fitness. By doing so, her entire frame was like an hourglass.


"What's this about being hired?" she asked, breaking Spencer out of his trance.


"Well, I..." he trailed off.


"Looks like he blew all his money," Allie chimed in.


"Oh?" Brooke exclaimed as she returned her attention to Spencer. "I think you're in luck," she said, chuckling.


"I am?" Spencer asked.


"It might be a bit dangerous though..."


"What is it? Is it a position where you work?" he asked eagerly, knowing her place of employment pays super well.


"It is. We've been working on a new... type of drug but we need human testers now."


The eagerness that welled inside of Spencer began to wane. "Could it kill me?"


"Oh, no no no," she assured him, "At least it shouldn't."


"!!!"


"I'm joking. This particular one has already gone through hundreds of tests. We've just been approved to do human testing, but we haven't officially signed anyone up yet."


"What is it meant to do?"


"That's a secret."


"What about side effects?"


"Also secret."


Spencer began to back away from Brooke as he contemplated on rejecting her offer. But then his mom spoke up, "Go ahead and do it. She wouldn't intentionally put you in harm's way."


Brooke shortened the space between herself and Spencer, lifting his chin with her finger. She leaned in close and whispered, "What if I told you this drug could make you taller?"


That one question perked Spencer right up. If there was anything that caught his attention, good or bad, was about his height. If this drug could possibly give him some sort of growth spurt, there was not a single doubt in his mind. "I'll do it!" he exclaimed. 


Brooke brought her hand to her mouth as she giggled to herself. "Perfect," she said as she stood back up to full height with her hand on her hip. "How about you come back here tomorrow morning, and we'll go in together. Not like you'll be able to get there on your own anyhow."


---


All throughout the morning, Spencer felt nervous. Granted he knew Brooke since he was a small child, he is never normally alone with her. The entire car ride to the pharmaceutical lab, he could barely utter a single word. Not only that, but his heart was also going a mile a minute. Her black top hugged her chest tightly, barely concealed by her white blazer, jiggling with every bump. He could only hope she never noticed his quick glances at her, but her giggles said otherwise. 


After going through multiple security checkpoints, Brooke led Spencer to her office. Entering inside, she motioned him to sit in the guest chair in front of her desk. Plopping down onto the cushy armchair, he waited eagerly as he watched her approach her safe, inputting the digital code. Pressurized air blew free as the safe's door opened. Brooke pulled out two vials, one colored brown and the other blue, and two syringes.


"Uh.. this isn't something I can just take orally?" Spencer asked as a chill ran down his spine. 


"Not a fan of needles, huh?"


"No, not by a long shot."


"Is this a deal breaker?"


"N-No, we can still do this."


"Perfect," she said as she sat at her desk. Placing down the vials and syringes, she pulled out a folder, opened it, and pushed it to him. "Legal mumbo jumbo. I'll need your signature and initials at the bottom."


"What exactly is this?"


"Granted we've tested this for years and concluded it's safe for human injection, this is just for you to acknowledge potential risks and absolve us of any wrongdoing. Pretty much, you can't sue us."


"Oh... Could I not sign this and still take this stuff?"


"No."


"..."


"..."


"All right." Not even glancing at the words on the document, he signed his name and initials at the bottom, and pushed the folder back to Brooke.


"Perfect! Now before we start..." Pulling out a medical bag, she took all of Spencer's vitals. "Pulse is good, blood pressure is good," she rambled as she wrote down her findings on her clipboard. Next, she motioned him over to the scale. Spencer has a deep-seated hatred towards scales, but he still begrudgingly stood on it. "...And exactly five foot two inches," she giggled.


".........Are we ready yet?"


"Yes, yes, we are good to start now." After motioning him back to the chair, she takes an alcohol wipe, cleans his arm, and begins to fill the first syringe of out of brown bottle. "Now, this will pinch a little."


"Make it quick plEASE!" he shouted as the needle penetrated his arm. It took everything he had not to jump out of his seat. He could feel the fluids eject out of the syringe and enter into his bloodstream. "Gah, that sucked."


"And we still have one more to go."


"Ugh, what do these vials do exactly?"


"That one was for prep, and... a type of precautionary formula?"


"What was with that pause?" he wondered.


"And this one," she continued as she filled the second syringe from the blue vial, "is the main formula that will alter your height."


Taking a deep breath, "All right, let's get this over WITH!" he yelped as the needle unexpectedly pierces through his skin. Much like before, he could feel the contents from the syringe enter inside of him, however, it felt very warm. 


"And that's all there is to it."


"Hooray..." Spencer said with low energy as he rubbed his arm. 


Brooke pushed his hand out of the way so she could place band-aids over the injection points. "You're such a brave little boy," she teased.


"Please don't... How soon should I be able to see any results?"


"If our previous stages in development and testing are anything to go by, hopefully three days from now."


"Is there anything I should do in the meantime?"


"Nope, but I would recommend that you take it easy tonight. Maybe go to bed a little earlier tonight. And if you feel any side effects like nausau or anything of the sort, let me know."


"Noted."


---


It was later in the evening when Spencer made it back home. He had spent some time at the facility under Brooke's supervision, to not only see some projects deemed safe to see, but to see if he had any immediate complications with the drug. After taking him out for dinner, she dropped him off at his driveway. As he opened the front door and walked inside, he was greeted by his mother who was lounging on the sofa, watching her show on the TV.


"So how did it go?" she asked as he slipped off his sneakers.


"She stabbed me with needles. Twice!" he comedically shouted, holding up two fingers. Making his way to the opposite end of the couch his mom was on, he plopped down, sprawling his body over the furniture. "I think I may die."


"I better start making all the preparations now," Allie said, playing along. "If you're hungry, there are some leftovers in the fridge."


"I'm good for now. Brooke took me out for food."


"What did you get?"


"Lobster."


"I'm jealous."


"I would be too."


With a smirk on her face, she lifted her legs and placed them on the couch, pressing her bare feet into her son's leg. "Since you got to eat like a king, I too need to be treated like royalty. My feet are sore and are in dire need of a massage."


Growing up, it was common that Spencer or his sister would massage their mother's feet from time to time. However, it has been years since he last did that. "Eh.. I think I'm gonna pass."


"Why is that?"


"I'm not a kid anymore."


"But you're my kid."


"I'm twenty."


"All right then," she chuckled, "I'll pay you for it."


"What?" he replied in an exasperated manner.


"Ten whole dollars if you massage my feet."


"That's not a whole lot."


"It kinda is in your situation."


"Ugh..." She was right though. Spencer is extremely low on funds, and at this point, every dollar he can get is major. "Fiiiine," he acquiesced. Taking her feet, he sat them on his legs and began to knead his fingers into her pink soles. He could hear her low pleasurable moans with each stroke. 


"It's been so long since I had a foot massage," she sighed as she continued to watch her show. Noticing that her attention is turned away from him, he stared intently at her feet. There was no denying he had a foot fetish, even if the feet belonged to his own family. He felt the texture of her soles with each pass against his thumbs. The combination of salty foot sweat and lotion make an aroma that made its way to his nostrils. If he wasn't careful to control himself, if would be super awkward if he got a stiffy.


Several minutes went by as he continued to massage his mother's feet before the front door flew open. In walked Gina, Spencer's eighteen-year-old sister. She just got back from her job as a barista at the coffee shop just inside town. Taking off her hat and sitting it on the rack, she combed through her hair with her fingers, undoing the hat hair to set her orange bobbed hairstyle free. Peering towards the couch, she snickered. "So what's this?" Spencer rolled his eyes as she retracted his hands from his mother's feet.


"Your brother needs the cash so I'm paying him."


"Oh?" Gina exclaimed with a smirk on her face. Sitting down on the recliner that's perpendicular from the couch, she sat her feet atop the couch's arm, right next to Spencer. "Go on, I'm next. My job is a killer on my poor feet."


"Noooo..." Spencer groaned. "... You'll have to pay me first."


"After you're done."


"You and I both know that'll never happen."


Allie pulled a twenty-dollar bill from her purse and stuck it in front of Spencer's face. "That'll cover us both," she giggled.


Spencer looked at the paper bill for a moment before snapping it from his mother's grasp. "Fine." Sitting the twenty on his lap, he began to massage her feet. With each stroke, he could feel how bound up her soles were. But not only that, the hours spent inside the footwear was also very apparent. "Your feet absolutely reek."


"Brilliant observation Copernicus," she chided sarcastically, "Almost like I was at work for eight hours today."


Feeling the vein tremble in his head as he bit his tongue, not wanting to say anything to start a fight, he let the job remark go. Instead, seeing as how his hands are already unclean, he took his fingers and slid them between her dirty toes. The action caused Gina to nearly fall out of her seat as she is very ticklish there. However, Spencer had a death-grip on her feet as he refused to let up. Gina could hardly contain her pained laughter as she tried to strike him with her fist. As the two continued on with their sibling bickering, Allie continued to watch her show with a smile on her face.


---


As eight o'clock approached, Spencer began to feel exhausted. Brooke had suggested he turn in early tonight, and he decided to follow that advice. Getting up off the couch, he stretched as he announced he was off the bed. Both his mom and sister wished him a good night as he made his way to his room down the hall. Just as he was about to enter his room, he turned his attention back towards the living room. "Oh, right, I was planning on heading back to campus for a few days for some group meetings tomorrow morning."


"Okay, be careful heading back there."


"I will."


And with that, he closed and locked his door. Plugging his phone to its charger, he set it into silent mode as he sat it on his nightstand. He could really start to feel tired and didn't want to risk a late-night text or call to interrupt his sleep. As he sat down on his bed, he took off all his clothes besides his boxers. The cool air-conditioned air felt great, but he still burrowed himself under his blanket. Within mere moments, he was already out cold.


---


"Hrrrrmmmm..." Spencer groaned as he tossed and turned. He was sleeping well until his mind decided to wake up. He still felt groggy and didn't want to check the time as he desperately wanted more sleep. Though as he continued to roll from side to side in an attempt to fall back asleep, something from the back of his mind was nagging at him; that something felt off. After another few moments of time, it was becoming more apparent. 


Feeling hot, Spencer went to toss his blanket off to the side to uncover himself. As he swung his arm, the blanket barely moved. "..The hell?" he grumbled as he tried again to no avail. But not only was the blanket hardly moving, it felt heavier than normal. Using both arms, he managed to move his blanket some, but he was still under its cover. Getting annoyed, he shifted around, ready to sit up when he noticed something else. He felt completely naked. He felt additional fabic at his midsection, but what could it be? In a complete state of confusion, Spencer sat up, still completely covered under his now heavy blanket. Swatting the cover away with force, finally freeing himself from its grasp, his confusion grew. 


As his eyesight began to focus, the first thing he noticed was that his bed was at least twice its normal size. Lowering his gaze, he saw the source of the fabric at his groin. It was indeed his boxers, but they too were twice their size. Scanning his room, the walls now seemed more distant. 


"... W-What the hell?" was all he could muster to say. He just continued to sit there, in a state of bewilderment. He could also swear that everything around him was progressively getting bigger. "This is one hell of a dream. Although... This all feels so real somehow." Taking his fingers, he aggressively pinched his arm. "Ow! That really hurt... Wait... That hurt?!" It began to dawn on him that this was in fact reality and not a dream. "E-Everything just isn't growing, I'm shrinking!" he shouted. 


Kicking his legs to free himself from his large boxers, he quickly crawled to the edge of his bed. His heart rate quickened as the reality of the situation loomed over him. The floor was at least six feet down from the top of the bed already. Attempting to climb down, he slipped as his nerves failed him, causing him to land harshly onto his back. As he briefly laid there, he caught a glimpse of his boots under the bed, already towering overhead from a lying position. Getting up, he ran towards his door. What was normally four steps was now at least twenty as his room increasingly got larger. As he approached the door, the scary realization struck him as the doorknob was out of reach, yet he still tried jumping, coming nowhere close. Next, he began pounding on his door with his little fists.


"MOM! GINA! HELP!" he shouted over and over again as he pummeled his door. "HEEEEELP!"


He briefly paused his panic to listen if anyone was coming, but he heard absolutely nothing. His body began to tremble as the fear grew. He knew if he couldn't reach the doorknob, then he needed something to stand on. Hastily looking around, he spotted a milk crate he keeps his video games in. Making his way over, he is finding that it's taking more steps to get to place to place. Looking back to his bed, it was already at least eight feet to the top. Putting all he had into pushing the crate that was now as tall as him, he was slowly making progress. Pushing and pushing, he was finding the task becoming increasingly difficult. It took him a moment to realize that was because he was still getting smaller. As the crate butted up against the door, Spencer jumped and grabbed the top of the crate, hoisting himself up. Then his heart sank as he realized the doorknob was still too far from his reach. With tears in his eyes, he looked around again for anything he could hope to use as he stood on a case of Dead or Alive Extreme Volleyball. 


Climbing back down, he remembered about his phone. Craning his head up to follow the charging cord to the top of the building sized nightstand, he planned on pulling the phone down to the ground. Taking hold of the cord, he began yanking with all his might, resting his foot against the stand for leverage. He could feel it move bit by bit until it finally tumbled over the edge, causing him to land on his back. Spencer's eyes went wide as his phone was falling directly at him. He quickly rolled out of the way, barely dodging the phone that now rivaled him in size as it loudly thumped into the carpeted floor. Getting back onto his feet, he approached his phone as its screen was facing down. He gripped the underside of his phone and tried to lift it, but it was too heavy. "No no no no no!" he cried as he desperately tried to flip the phone again. It was just too heavy and only getting heavier by the second. 


Slowly turning his attention back to the center of his room, his heart sank as he saw just how larger everything looked. He could now see the underside of his bed. His boots he looked at before just moments ago now stand taller than he is. Not only that, but his room alone could also easily fit a house now. These thoughts only fueled his anxiety as he could still feel himself diminishing in size. Turning his attention back to his ever-growing door, he came to a sudden realization that he could now fit under the gap at the base of the door. Wasting no time, he made a mad dash for the opening, and rolled underneath to now find himself in the hallway. 


For a brief moment he was stunned as he saw his house from a new, tiny perspective as the length and size of the hall was beyond comprehension. Looking the other way towards the living room, he saw that the lights were still on, meaning that someone was at least still awake in there. Again, he ran wildly, shouting, "Mom! Gina! Help me!" Under normal circumstances, it takes three steps from his bedroom door to the living room. By the time Spencer reached the dark red carpeted floor, he took nearly two hundred strides. Seeing the thick strands of carpeting reach up to his chest furthered his panicked state. As he pushed his body into the fibers, they barely gave in at all. "No, FUCK!" he screamed as he decided to scramble to the top. 


Taking some care as to where he placed his feet, he hurriedly made his way towards the couch. From his current perspective, the back of the recliner was blocking out who was in the room with him; the one that would save him, or at the very least, witness him shrink down to nothing. At this point, the recliner alone is as large as a building, capable of holding hundreds of people as it towered high above. With his heart beating faster and faster, Spencer kept his gaze low, watching his feet land carefully on each strand of carpet. By now, each fiber that lined the strands were becoming more pronounced as they grew larger in his eyes.


The moment finally came as Spencer cleared past the recliner to get a glimpse of who was on the couch. From his vantage point, from between the recliner and coffee table, thousands of feet away, he saw the slumbering face of his mother, seated straight up, bare feet on the ground. It was one thing to see his house and inanimate objects dwarf Spencer in size, but it was an entirely different thing to see a family member absolutely have their presence known, even in slumber. His heart nearly stopped, as his feelings of safety blew out the window upon glancing at the sleeping mountain of a woman. The size difference made him feel so insignificant, that for a moment he thought that she was no longer his mother, because who has a bug as a son? Along with the fact that she dozed off while watching her show, will she even recognize him? If she saw him as a bug in her groggy state, one swift move of her foot, and he is dead under her overpowering sole.


Coming back to his senses, he started to move closer, shouting out for help. No matter how loud he screamed, she didn't stir. As he drew closer, he pondered how he was going to get her attention. As she was wearing shorts, he had no fabric to grab onto to climb on her body. The angle of her bare legs was far too steep to try to climb with his bare hands, even if he could find grip on her skin. The only option he arrived to was to pound her toes, though as he finally approached her digits, that idea lost its spark. 


Spencer found himself at the base of his mother's second toe of her right foot. snuggly nestled in the carpet. He could only stare at the wall of flesh as it rose a couple hundred feet above him. Not only that, but the width of all her toes also combined covered over one thousand feet. A cold chill ran down his spine as he continually stared at his mother's foot, the same foot he was just massaging earlier, now as large as a literal mountain. The faint odor of lotion of foot sweat he had smelled earlier was now thickly saturated in the air around him to an nauseating extent. 


The only saving grace Spencer could find was that it seemed his shrinking has stopped. Though he'd never realize it, he stands at 0.01 of an inch tall (1/100") and his mother who is five foot nine inches now stands at six miles and four thousand feet tall. It was hard for him to comprehend the extreme differences in size. From just beyond her toes, he could see up to her knees. That distance alone is damn near two miles high. As he peered at her toes, he could see every imperfection with dry skin, and every indentation of her toe print were like large hills with valleys in between. He had to keep reminding himself that this landscape was his mother, his source of love and protection. But now... he was mortified by her. He knew at this pitiful, helpless size that no one would be able to see him, or if they did, he would just be a negligible speck. 


Still, he approached her toe and held out his hand, touching the hard flesh. As expected, there was no reaction. Taking his other hand, he also rested it against his mother's toe. He dropped his head down in frustration. "Brooke... Is this part of the drug... Oh fuck, Brooke!" he yelled, bringing his head back up. For the moment he could only imagine how much larger that amazonian sized woman would be to him now. He was equal parts enamored with the thought and enraged that she was the cause of this. It was bad enough he was abnormally small, but this was ridiculous. He let out an exasperated chuckle as he craned his head upward again. He decided he'd have to try and climb up his mom's body, but he couldn't possibly start here. 


Making his way between her big and second toe, he walked between the two massive digits as if he was walking along a steep canyon. The saturation of her foot odor only amplified to extreme levels as his lungs were full of the thick aroma. He could feel his headache the further along he went. Shadows loomed overhead as he traversed under the arches of her toes as he made his way to her foot. Having to travel along the fibers of the carpet was bad enough, but the distance he had to go was insane as her toes were at least five hundred feet long, if not longer. 


After several minutes, he reached a fleshy slope he could easily get onto. As he climbed up onto his hands and knees, he could feel the slick surface of sweat and lotion on her skin as it seeped between his fingers, coating his hands. The aroma at this point could not get any stronger as it began to mess with his head. Part way up, he slipped, reminding him that he is indeed naked as his dick rubbed against his mother's massive foot. The stimulation and thick aroma of her foot instantly made it hard. His mind was poisoned by this point, unable to control his raging erection. He looked upward from his position between her toes, only able to see her colossal leg stretch up on high. His clouded mind could not think straight, as now in his mind, he sees himself as a worthless subject at the feet of a goddess, undeserving of her attention. As he grinded his dick against the slick flesh, the distant voice in his head screaming about the danger he was in was dwindling. His foot fetish kink was running at one thousand percent, taking over all decision making, as this was a moment he could not pass up. If he was to perish, he might as well make time for pleasure. Only after minute did he ejaculate, his seed shooting out like a cannon. 


Panting, his mind began to experience post nut clarity, realizing what he has done on his mother's foot. He felt the disgust as he got back to his hands and knees, craning his head back up to look forward up the slope of the mountain sized foot. He knew he had no time to waste, yet still did as he sees the hundreds of feet he has yet to travel to even reach her ankle. The macro surface of her foot was wrinkly and fleshy, with large, pronounced hills housing her veins. No where in Spencer's mind could he comprehend how long it would take to traverse his mother's slumbering foot. From toe to heel, it's nearly a mile long in length. Shaking his head of doubts, he pressed on.


It was only after climbing out from between her toes did the ground beneath Spencer begin to quake. A loud, booming echo thundered through the atmosphere, simply caused by the goddess of a woman yawning as she began to stir. The mountainous toes around the dust sized boy flexed, squishing into each other as they dug into the carpet. Seeing the chasm he just escaped from collapse on itself, Spencer let out a scream as the danger has only begun.


"M-MOM!" he screamed as loudly as he could, "I'M DOWN HERE ON YOUR FOOT, DON'T SQUISH ME!"


Deep down he knew it was useless to scream as his current stature. None of cries even reached a quarter way up her foot. As the oblivious giantess stretched her arms over her head, she blinked a few times as her mind caught up to the present. 


"I hate when I fall asleep like this..." she muttered. "I'll have to rewatch that episode," she said as she stood up.


Just the simple act of standing up was like armageddon to Spencer. Shifting all her weight to her feet, the ground beneath him tensed up, nearly crushing his hand as the wrinkly ridge it was sitting on smushed closed. Then the fleshy floor rose up as hit him in the face as his mother went to take a step. As her foot soared, the G-forces firmly squished Spencer against her foot. The forces were far too great to let him scream, though it didn't help all the air was pushed from his lungs. Relief only came as her foot began to descend back down, but that only brought upon more danger. Finding himself momentarily airborne, he collided back atop his oblivious mother's foot, tumbling back down between her toes. He was helpless to regain any composure before she took another step, firmly pressing him against her again. This time, however, when he went airborne, he did not land back on his mom's foot. 


Falling between her toes, he collided harshly against a thick carpet fiber, and he only fell futher down. As he painfully continued to tumble down deeper into the dense forest of fibers, the massive, near mile long foot soared overhead, casting a shadow over the falling dust sized college student. The air roared as it passed, and as its heel made contact with the floor two miles away, crushing all the fibers under its weight, it made a thundering thud, sending a shockwave through the carpet. The shockwave only further sent Spencer into a free fall as it struck him as he continued his descent. Light was becoming sparse the further he fell, crashing and sliding down the rough fibers. 


Crashing at the base of a large carpet strand, Spencer could hardly move. The shag carpeting is roughly an inch in height, but is now five hundred feet overhead. Slowly lifiting himself, in the dimly lit atmosphere, he found himself laying on a tightly knit clump of fibers making up the floor. Countless thick red spires tower over him, twisting into a mess. Fear settled into Spencer's core as he felt the quaking footfalls as his mother simply walked away, but he couldn't see a thing; the carpet was far too dense to see out of. With one last pathetic cry, Allie turned off the light, trapping Spencer in darkness.


"Moooooooooooooooom!"