- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags for this chapter: Mouth Play, Couple, Giantess (duh), Vore, Body Exploration, Insertion, Entrapment, Violence, Gentle, F/FM, Young Adult, Adult.

Chapter 1: First Blood

‘Silence speaks louder than words.’

Meilin Clarington winced as the old English adage manifested in front of her. No words had been exchanged, but the thirty-seven year old Asian knew that she was staring into the face of her own death. Two deep turquoise pupils, each with a circumference much larger than her own head, stared back at her coldly and hatefully. Meilin shuddered. Despite her best efforts, she couldn’t recollect ever meeting this much younger, relatively skyscraper-sized woman. Yet this unknown blonde seemed to have a passionate burning hatred for her. The middle aged woman felt her fight-or-flight stimulus kick in, but there was nowhere for her to run. After all, the titaness’ powerful index and thumb fingers had suspended her way above the ground. The Chinese woman flailed her legs in vain, desperate attempts to escape.

She mumbled softly at her captor, “Please, I am scared.”

Her words disappeared into the air - never to be heard by anyone else. She felt dizzy and exhausted, and wanted to faint. It seemed like the best strategy: if this were a bad dream, then maybe the next time she opened her eyes, she would be free of it; if the laws of nature (as she knew it) had been suspended in her case, then a loss of consciousness would spare her the knowledge of the cruel death that this villainous blonde had in store for her. 

“I can’t hear you,” snarled the blue-eyed giantess in a vague European accent.

Her face shaped into a wicked smirk at the sight of her bug-sized prey’s pathetic condition.

In a mockingly nice tone, she added after a brief pause, “You don’t know me, but I know you. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Anouk. It is nice to finally meet you face to face.”


The human skyscraper inhaled deeply - cherishing her victory as she did so. 

“How was the tea?”, Anouk asked sarcastically before chuckling villainously like a Disney movie antagonist. 


Meilin could feel her heart trying to leap out of her chest. She turned her head to look at the now-large jacuzzi-sized teacup on her living room table. What was once within arm’s reach would now take quite a bit of traveling to get to. The weight of the anxiety finally broke the emotional dam, and tears flooded down her cheeks in an uncontrollable torrent. 


Anouk leaned in closer towards the tiny sentient being between her fingers until her lips were right in front of her naked miniature form.

The blue-eyed titaness said softly, “I am more of a coffee person myself. But I am told that you hate coffee.” 


Anouk exhaled slowly and deeply through her mouth, dousing Meilin in a sea of gaseous coffee particles. 


Then perhaps a bit irrationally, the Asian woman shrieked, “My husband will be here any moment.” 


The giant woman burst into a fit of sadistic laughter before composing herself. She said softly and sweetly, “That I could hear - but only faintly. For a moment I was worried that this whole episode would be more of a monologue than a dialogue. But it is great to know that we can communicate.”

She lifted the miniscule two-inch woman up to her eyes and examined her closely.

Anouk mumbled, “Your husband… Professor Henry Clarington…”

Meilin shouted, “Yes - his car should be pulling into the driveway any minute now. But it's not too late - we can still work something out.”

The deep blue-eyed woman responded dramatically,  her voice dripping with sarcasm, “What… Henry will be here any minute you say? I am so scared! I don’t know what I’ll do if he shows up! Oh wait… I know - maybe I’ll just fuck him! Would itsy-bitsy wittle Meilin like that?”

Meilin’s upper incisors bit into her lower lip as if to prevent any more words from escaping her mouth and further infuriating the behemoth of a human being in front of her. She had never been this anxious in her life. Her arms and shoulder were starting to hurt from being suspended for so long.

Anouk continued her verbal onslaught on her defenseless victim, “Ooh - maybe you could watch me fuck your husband! Would you be into that you little cuckquean? Would you like to watch me slurp on your husband’s sausage?”

Meilin yelled, “He would never fuck you!”

Anouk chuckled villainously before responding, “You are beautiful, I’ll give you that. I can see why he married you. But I am far better looking and way more well-endowed than you. I am also far younger. If he had to choose between me and you - one doesn’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to know who he will choose. But, you know what, why don’t we just test my hypothesis by asking the man himself. If he hasn’t passed out that is.”

Meilin watched in shock as the young woman’s slender, long-nailed fingers slipped into her waistband and then presumably her womanhood. A few moments later, they retrieved a tiny humanoid figure.

Anouk smiled and said, “Hi Henry! Your wife wants to know who you’d choose between the two of us: me or her.”

She dropped both him and his wife gently on the living room table.  Meilin rushed towards her husband, wanting to embrace him. But then she realized that he was, rather strangely, about half her size. So she bent her knees and hugged him tightly. Her man was covered head-to-toe in Anouk’s juices, and the scent of the titaness’ womanhood radiated from him. The Chinese woman was greatly disturbed by this.

She whimpered, “Oh baby - what has she done to you! Are you alright?”

Her green-eyed Anglo-Saxon husband whimpered back, “Oh Meilin! Why did you let her in?”

Meilin burst out in tears, “I didn’t Henry, I didn’t. She was already in the house - but I didn’t know. She spiked my tea, and when I drank it, she ambushed me!”

Anouk thundered, “Awwww… look at these two love birds! So cute! I almost feel bad interrupting your little reunion. But I really need an answer Henry: me or her. This has gone on for too long!”

Meilin asked worriedly, “Henry, who is she? What is she going on about?”

Henry hung his head in shame. He whispered, “Meilin, I am so sorry… One thing led to another and…” 


The thirty-seven year old Asian whispered back in shock, “But she’s what - half your age? You are old enough to be her father.”

Anouk pouted sharply and said dramatically, “What are you two going on about? I feel left out! So rude!”

The behemoth bent forward and leaned in until her face was mere inches away from the duo. She barked, “What’s taking you so long to decide Henry? Its such a simple choice.”

Her lover shouted, “I can’t Anouk.”

She snarled back, “Can’t what?”

He hollered, “Can’t choose.”

 

Anouk was enraged. She said hatefully, “All this while, I thought you were afraid of telling her that you wanted to divorce her. But now I see…” She chuckled villainously before yelling, “Now I see that you still have feelings for her. Four years we have been together and you still can’t let her go!”

The tiny duo covered their ears and fell on their knees in response to the booming, thunderous voice.

Meilin whimpered, “Henry, no - it can’t be, Henry! This must be a nightmare - it can’t be real. You would never cheat on me.”

Anouk continued bellowing, “You can’t choose. Four years together, and you can’t choose. Fine. I will make your decision for you.”

She plucked the tiny Asian woman up from the table.

Henry shouted up at his lover, “Baby, don’t do anything rash and stupid. I know you are very angry right now - let’s just talk tomorrow.”

Anouk replied coldly, “It is too late for that sweetie.”

Henry yelled back, “You are not thinking straight honey. You could hurt her. You are not a monster. Set her back down before you do something you’ll regret for the rest of your life.”

The blond European leaned back and examined her soon-to-be victim. She said coldly, “I know this isn’t your fault but I really hate you. And I want you to suffer.”

Meilin shouted, “Wait, Anouk… let’s talk it out. Please.”


The titaness opened her mouth wide giving her lover’s wife a glimpse of what was to come. Just behind her soft rosy lips, a row of pearly white teeth protruded from each jaw like loyal soldiers waiting to do her bidding. Her tongue flopped out like a bright pink welcome carpet. Strands of saliva connected both jaws like dissipating bridges over a canyon. And beyond all that, pink gradually disappeared into an infinite black abyss. Meilin could feel the warm, coffee-scented breath emanating from her giant competitor’s mouth. Anouk released her fingers and gravity became her partner-in-crime. As she plummeted into the darkness, Meilin could feel her heart racing. As soon as she landed on the blonde’s wet, squishy tongue, Anouk sealed her lips. Darkness surrounded her. The blue-eyed titanness raised her tongue and pinned her tiny rival against the roof of her mouth. Then she began sucking on her as if she were a piece of candy.

Henry watched helplessly from far below. He was mortified. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined that his lover would one day eat his wife. And that is where things seemed to be headed. He desperately tried to get Anouk’s attention by calling out to her - but to no avail. 


Anouk closed her eyes and salivated the moment. She couldn’t believe that another human being, much less her romantic rival, was squirming between her jaws. The power of life and death over another human being lay in her hands. With little to no effort, she, acting as the judge, jury, and executioner, could condemn the object of her hatred to a brief period of immense suffering followed by a ghastly death. And she had already made up her mind about what she planned to do. She felt incredibly powerful. And that made her incredibly horny. When she opened her eyes, she could see her former Professor’s frantic movements on the table’s surface. She moved closer to the table until her lips were inches away from him, swirling Meilin around her mouth as she did so.

Henry yelled, “Spit her out! Spit her out!”

Anouk wanted him to watch up close as she sealed his wife’s fate. She parted her lips and stretched her mouth wide open. Meilin, completely lubricated by spit, was deposited in a small pool of saliva on the center of her tongue. For a brief moment, the Asian woman seemed to believe that her period of oral captivity and torment had come to an end. With hope in her eyes, she stood up and rushed towards the entrance - her feet bouncing off of the moist, squishy surface with each step. But as she neared the entrance to her freedom, her eyes met her husband’s and she immediately knew what her fate was to be. In one swift move, Anouk flicked her tongue upwards, and sent Meilin tumbling down her gullet. Henry watched in complete horror as a (relatively) large bulge moved down his former student’s throat and disappeared.

Anouk said with great satisfaction, “Mmmm… She was delicious.” She slowly licked her lips and massaged her throat. 


Her eyes fixed themselves on her grieving lover. He was on his knees, weeping. But Anouk had no sympathy for him. In fact, his suffering only filled her with immense joy.

She whispered softly, “Your turn sweet plums!”

Before he even had time to react, she lifted him up and popped him in her mouth. She could still taste her juices on him. Now two adult humans were fighting the biological forces unleashed by her body and struggling to survive. Anouk felt divine and very horny. She began to undress herself as she sucked on his body. Henry was only one inch tall - about half the size of Meilin. She had to be very careful so as to not accidentally swallow him. Meanwhile inside her mouth, Henry was facing a similar problem. His disoriented self was surrounded by darkness, and he didn’t want to do anything which might get him accidentally swallowed or crushed by his lover’s teeth. But then suddenly her lips parted and light flooded into the living cave. Henry was relieved and began rushing towards the entrance - but then he remembered what had happened to Meilin just moments earlier when she had tried to do the same thing in the same set of circumstances, and he halted in his tracks. A very large nipple seemed to be making its way towards the mouth. Henry felt a shift in gravity as Anouk’s tongue moved suddenly. For a moment, he feared that he would meet the same fate as his wife. Instead, the Dutch woman’s crimson oral muscle deposited him on her left breast along with a pool of saliva.

“Why, hello sweetheart! Did my wittle daddy like his spit bath?”, cooed Anouk.

Henry spluttered as he wiped a thick layer of saliva from his face. As he gasped for air, he mumbled, “What the-”

Anouk continued cooing, “Awww… looks like somebody’s member is giving me a little Hitler salute! Naughty, naughty!”

Henry looked at his lover in fear. He had known her for four years - but somehow he had never seen this crazy side of her. He said softly, “Anouk please.”

She did not hear him. She simply proceeded to talk sex, “I am horny too baby! I don’t think I have ever been this horny in my life! I want to fuck you sweetie pie!”

Henry shouted to get his plea across, “Anouk stop! Please, if you don’t do anything to save her, an innocent woman will die a nasty, horrible death. Please puke her out before it is too late.”

Anouk smiled mischievously at her lover. She was not going to give him what he wanted. And that was final. She had already made up her mind.

She said cruelly, “I can still feel your wife’s presence all along the route that she took to reach her final destination. Here… let me show you…”

She plucked him up and pressed him against her chin. Then using him, she slowly traced a path down her throat, between her voluptuous breasts, and to her stomach. Henry could hear the monstrous machine loudly rumble and grumble as it worked its magic. However, he couldn’t hear any sounds which even vaguely resembled Meilin. Then suddenly, without any warning, Anouk stood up.

In a calm but cruel tone, she said, “But don’t worry Henry… the two of you will be reunited tomorrow morning…”

Using him, she traced a path from her stomach to her ass-crack.

She continued angrily, “...when she comes out of spa Anouk as a completely changed person through its only natural exit. Then you have my permission to embrace her for as long as you want. You can even make-out with her if you wish - for as long as you want. And you know Henry - because I am such a generous and loving person, I even give you permission to fuck her. Fuck her for as long as you want and in whichever way you want tomorrow - after she exits my derriere.”


Henry was hyperventilating - he couldn’t believe it. This woman was intent on digesting his wife alive. How was any of this possible? How on God’s blue-Earth did she gain the power to shrink people? And how did she gain the courage to overcome society’s moral indoctrination and devour another human being? Had she no conscience? Initially when he had witnessed her devour his wife, he had erroneously believed that she would eventually let his wife out alive. He didn’t believe that she had the capacity to commit murder. He thought that she was only doing this to show how mad she was at him, and that she meant no harm.

Anouk snarled, “You know what Henry… why don’t you stick your head up my asshole and tell that piece of shit that everything is going to be ok. Tell her that you’ll be waiting for her. And that when she is released from captivity tomorrow, she’ll find security in your embrace.”

With the assistance of her other hand, she spread her cheeks open, and began moving him closer and closer towards her rectum. 


Anouk added, “I think I should just shove you up there - that way, I can just release the two of you out of captivity together tomorrow. Wouldn’t that just be so romantic? A certificate of your true, uncontaminated love.”

Just as his face was about to come in contact with her asshole, Anouk brought him back up, and glared at him furiously. 


She said angrily, “I invested four years of my life with you, Henry. Four years. And I think that is a long enough time for things to be serious between us. I am done sharing you. You are mine and mine alone. She is history. The faster you accept this new reality, the better. Because I am not throwing all those precious years of my life down the drain.”

Henry shouted, “If you let her out now, I will divorce her immediately and cut all communications with her. She will never come between the two of us again.”

Anouk thundered, “Unfortunately, it is too late for that. You could have left her a long time ago when I kept pestering you. Your lack of decision-making is single-handedly responsible for her fate. And this is the last that we speak of this. And that is final. She is a piece of shit now, and I will shit her out tomorrow.”


She moved him south to her clit and began rubbing him in a circular motion against it. She had hoped that he would actively participate in intensifying her sexual pleasure. Instead, he abstained from doing anything - there was no licking or flailing or kicking, nothing. For a brief moment, she thought she couldn’t feel his contributions due to his small size.

Anouk lifted him up to her face and asked, “I can’t feel you doing anything. Do you plan on chiming in?”

He called out, “I don’t feel like it.”

Anouk scrunched her nose, and looked at him disapprovingly. She said, “Suit yourself. Where does your wife keep her dildo?”

Just as he was about to respond, he noticed her facial expression change. Her eyes winced, and she stared straight-ahead with a look of horror and realization. Within microseconds, her skin began stretching and her abdomen expanded outwards in all directions. When Anouk opened her mouth, blood flowed out. Both her spine and her rib cage gave away - and she burst open. As her carcass fell to the ground, a pool of body fluids and damaged organs spilled all over the floor. Henry was traumatized beyond repair, and descended towards the ground still enclosed between Anouk’s fingers. Covered in blood and pieces of Anouk’s organs, Meilin emerged from the biological debris - now, a full-sized adult woman.

Looking at the mutilated body, she whispered, “Oh dear…”

Her legs trembled uncontrollably. And she nearly collapsed. She couldn’t take her eyes off of Anouk’s corpse. This was the woman who had tried to kill her by eating her alive. But Meilin did not hold any feelings of resentment towards her, only pity. Anouk was a very young woman, and she had died well ahead of her time.

Suddenly, a very different thought entered her mind. There was a dead body in her house. And if it wasn’t dealt with immediately, then its foul stench would cause the neighbors or passersby to alert the police. How was she supposed to explain this to law enforcement and society? Who would believe her if she told them that she was shrunk and swallowed by another human being? Her gut begged her to get rid of the dead body, but she decided to call the police.

Half-an-hour later, her apartment was crawling with cops and a paramedic team. Initially, they did not buy her story and thought she was crazy. But then they all witnessed her husband, whose presence they were previously unaware of, rapidly grow from a bug-sized creature to the size of an adult human being. Notes were taken, and the duo was carted away for questioning.