- Text Size +

“Hey, wake up.” Ashley said, gently tapping on the glass of the small terrarium on top of her wardrobe. Within the clear walls of the enclosure, a small pile of cloth scraps began to stir before a miniature woman finally emerged from the makeshift bedding. Ashley cracked a wide smile as she watched her tiny pet slowly rub the exhaustion from her eyes. Inside the enclosure, Alexis got in a quick stretch before the massive hand of her gigantic ex-girlfriend reached inside and removed her from the sparse animal cage. 


“Good morning cutie.” Ashley said sweetly, bringing Alexis’ tiny body up to her massive lips so she could give her a few kisses all over the tiny woman’s naked torso. Even as she was removed from the soft pillowy lips of her former lover, Alexis decided to bite her tongue, knowing that her attitude was only going to extend her punishment. The shrunken woman looked back over her shoulder at the plain lizard tank that she had spent the last four days inside of. With all this expensive, luxury RP accommodation shit scattered throughout this veritable mansion, Ashley had discovered that an effective way to discipline her tiny former lover was to literally treat her like a pet. That still didn’t stop Ashley from using Alexis in all the “playful” ways that she had learned from their time together. But boredom had proved to be a much more effective method for curtailing Alexis’ sour attitude than being used as a living sex toy by her giantess owners. 


“Awww, is someone still pouting?” Ashley cooed, gently caressing Alexis’ hair with her index finger. 


“I assume there is a reason you’re not sleeping in today.” Alexis said, not wanting to give her goddess the satisfaction of responding like a good little pet. Ashley shook her head and gave her toy a quick smirk. 


“Yup, had to get up nice and early today because you’re going to be doing some community service today.” Ashley replied. Alexis was confused by this revelation. What the hell did she mean by community service? At only a couple inches tall, there wasn’t a whole lot she could be doing. It’s not like she could pick up trash along the highway. Alexis opened her mouth to question the proposition, but before any words could spill from her mouth, Ashley lifted one arm over her head and carried Alexis’ tiny body into her armpit.


“Wait, slow do-” Alexis screeched as her face was roughly pressed against the hot, dry flesh of Ashley’s underarm. While it was too early for Ashley to have already worked up much of a sweat this morning, it was very apparent that the giantess had yet to apply any deodorant yet this morning as the rancid stink quickly began to irritate her eyes and throat. Alexis could feel Ashley’s fingers resting firmly against her back, ensuring that her entire face was pressed deep into the giantess’ flesh. After a few moments of intense pressure, the tiny woman could hear the distinctive sound of athletic tape being stretched off of the reel. Ashley giddily applied a thick layer of tape to her armpit, sealing Alexis in place while she set about getting ready for the day. 


Time moved so slowly for Alexis as she was left in the stuffy confines of her owner’s armpit. For the first several minutes, she attempted to remain completely still as she was jostled back and forth within the stinky coffin. However, the acrid smell of the giantess’ unwashed sweat continued to mount with each passing moment. This, combined with the thin sheen of sweat that was now starting to accumulate beneath the tape quickly made Alexis’ accommodations far too uncomfortable. 


“ASHLEY PLEASE!!!!” Alexis screeched, her tiny body starting to get basted in salty armpit sweat. The frantic thrashing she was doing did eventually catch the attention of her indifferent warden. Ashley gently peeled away the top layer of tape, peeking down into the sweaty armpit pocket where Alexis was trapped. 


“Aww what's the matter little Lexi? Too smelly for you?”Ashley cooed. “Hang tight, I’ll get you out after breakfast.” Alexis started to scream, losing control of her cold demeanor in the face of more sweat torture, however, Ashley quickly applied more pressure to the tiny woman, forcing a large bead of sweat into Alexis’ mouth as the tape sealed above her once again. Content with the ticklish squirming going on in her armpit, Ashley continued with her morning routine, saving her shower until the last possible moment, ensuring maximum servitude for her tiny plaything. Eventually though, the buxom brunette had to hop in and get herself cleaned up. She peeled Alexis out of her now incredibly damp armpit, leaving her lying flat on the bathroom countertop like a fly caught in fly paper. Ashley let out a slight giggle before stepping into the shower, leaving Alexis to lie helpless on the countertop. 


“Whew, feels good.” Ashley said, stepping out of the shower as she put her hair up into a towel. The giantess shot a sly smirk down towards her tiny, knowing that the shrunken woman was likely dying for an opportunity to clean herself up, especially after being thoroughly soaked in her sweat all morning. However, Ashley wanted Alexis feeling desperate for what she had planned for this weekend. Alexis watched the giantess reach down towards her, assuming that she was finally going to be removed from the sticky tape that still reeked of stale BO. Unfortunately though, when Ashley’s hand reached her, instead of pulling her off of the tacky surface, the gargantuan fingers began to wrap the tape around her body. 


“Hey! What are you doing! Enough is enough!” Alexis shouted, but Ashley didn’t seem too inclined to listen. The giantess only stopped once Alexis was completely mummified in a thick layer of stained white tape. 


“There, perfectly gift wrapped.” Ashley announced proudly. She had to stifle a chuckle as she felt Alexis trying to wiggle her way out of her bindings. It didn’t matter how much she struggled, there was no way she was ever getting out of this on her own. 


“What the fuck are you doing?!” Alexis screamed, quickly growing frustrated as she came to the same conclusion about her escape that Ashley did. The  giantess simply shook her head in disappointment.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Guess I’ve still got to wash out that filthy mouth of yours.” Ashley said, instantly silencing Alexis. It was a fairly common occurrence these days for Ashley to force the shrunken woman into the depths of her asscrack and make her lick her asshole whenever Alexis would lose her temper. “Lucky for you I’ve just showered, so there wouldn’t be much fun in punishing you right now. Besides, we’re on a schedule.”


Alexis would’ve pushed her line of inquiry, however Ashley was already on the move again, closing Alexis in her fist as she hopped into her SUV and proceeded to quickly check her makeup in the rearview mirror. Ashley smacked her lips together in satisfaction and tossed Alexis down into the cupholder. 


“No, Ashley, wait!” Alexis shouted, watching as her giantess owner began to set a massive travel mug down into the deep crevice in which she was currently trapped. Unfortunately, Ashley was both far too disinterested and far too preoccupied with operating the vehicle to listen to Alexis’ bitching. The imposing black cylinder descended quickly, forcing Alexis to curl up into a ball and flatten herself as much as possible in the tiny sliver of space left beneath the mug after it came to rest. Alexis hated this so much, almost more than being used like a sextoy by her ex-girlfriend. There were always stray crumbs lying in the base of the cupholder and more often than not, she would come out covered in something sticky. She wasn’t sure if it was a purposeful thing that Ashley was doing or if she simply didn’t give a shit, but there was something extra humiliating about being so completely and utterly disregarded. 


The journey continued for another forty minutes, a fact that ALexis was only certain of because every so often Ashley would lift the mug off of her to take a drink, allowing Alexis to get a quick glimpse of the clock on the stereo. Once the vehicle was put in park, Ashley retrieved her shrunken toy and carefully lifted her out of the cup holder. 


“Well, looks like we’re a little bit early.” Ashley said, lazily brushing some crumbs out of Alexis’ long, unkempt hair. The giantess couldn’t hide a slight scowl on her face as she studied the smaller woman. “Isn’t it kinda crazy how you had a normal life just a couple weeks ago? Pretty big fall from grace for “goddess” like yourself.” Alexis felt a potent mixture of rage and sorrow welling up inside her. 


“Fuck. I mean, you had a whole collection of RPs. And now…” Ashley shook her head. It was evident that the mere sight of Alexis now filled her with disgust. “Whatever. Why don’t we have some fun while we wait.” Ashley carried the shrunken woman down towards her bottom, lazily lifting one cheek off of the leather seat. Alexis squirmed to no avail as she was forcefully pressed into the space just below Ashley’s butt crack. Before she settled back into her seat, Ashley kept Alexis pinned in place for a moment, scrunching her face as she tried to relieve a bit of pressure in her gut. Finally the bubble made its way to her back door and exploded out of her anus with a short, but loud pop. 


“Ahh, so good.” The giantess said, her voice audible for another moment before her massive cheek came crashing down, sealing Alexis inside the smelly tomb. For the next twenty minutes, Ashley toyed with her phone, humming pleasantly as she periodically flexed her glutes on the struggling woman beneath her butt. Thankfully for Alexis, however, the fart torment was short lived as the giantess threw open the car door and exited the car, grinding her into the seat with her ass as she did so. With a careless smile, the full sized brunette plucked her plaything off of the seat and wrapped her up in her fist. 


“Hey Missy, looking good!” Ashley shouted across the empty parking lot. The pale, curvy woman looked down to inspect her outfit before returning the compliment with a warm smile. 


“Thanks, you too.” She said, looking cautiously around the parking lot. “Did… uhh. Did you bring the thing we talked about?” Ashley scoffed loudly and gave Missy a quick shake of her head.

“The thing? You mean Alexis? The whole reason I schlepped all the way out here to meet with you? Yes, I brought her.” Ashley opened her fit, proudly displaying the tiny woman to anyone who was watching this interaction. Missy once again glanced around nervously. “Jesus, Miss, it's an RP, not cocaine. There’s nothing wrong with me giving her to you. Which is why I have to ask for the ten millionth time, why the hell couldn’t I just drop her off?”


“Look, it's just… it's weird, okay?” Missy said, exasperated. “I’m just not into this whole… illicit scene like you are.”


“Again, not illicit. Like dropping off a kid at daycare.” Ashley explained. 


“I mean, it's a little different.” Missy said, knowing what she had in mind for the now defenseless, former tormentress of her best friend. Ashley chuckled and gave a shrug of surrender.


“Whatever. Either way, here she is.” Missy reached out to scoop Alexis out of Ashley’s upturned palm. The tiny woman was quick to flinch. This would be the first time that she had found herself in the possession of someone other than Ashley, a proposition that made her feel incredibly nervous; for as much as Ashley seemed to enjoy tormenting her, at least she was somewhat predictable. But all of this? It was just so… uncertain. 


Suddenly, Ashley snatched her hand back before Missy could get her hands on her. “Ah, ah, ah. Let’s go over the deal first, yea?”


“Yeah, yeah. I’ll get her back to you within 96 hours, no irreparable damage and no letting Max find out. I got it.” Missy replied, a slight annoyance in her voice. Ashley smiled and tilted her hand, letting Alexis go tumbling down into the palm of her new owner for the next four days. 


“Okay, be a good little pet for Missy, mkay?” Ashley instructed, blowing a kiss to Alexis with a lack of sincerity that the small woman was well accustomed to by now. Missy stood there for a moment letting Alexis watch as Ashley returned to her own vehicle and quickly drove away. Even once they were alone, the giantess did not move. It wasn’t until half a minute after Ashley departed that Alexis finally looked up to meet the sinister gaze of her current owner. Something in that first, oppressive glance helped Alexis realize that she was in for a rough couple of days. 


“God, I could just fucking crush you right now.” She said flatly, finally spinning on her heels and proceeding back towards her own vehicle. “I’m sure you have no idea who I actually am, but I’ll just tell you this. You and I have a mutual… Well, we’ll call her a friend.” Alexis’ blood ran ice cold as she came to the startling realization that this exchange was almost certainly fueled by revenge. 


“That’s right you little bitch.” Missy laughed, grinning from ear to ear. “You’re about to get your fucking comeuppance.” Missy waited to see if the tiny woman was going to start begging or something pathetic like that, however, much to her surprise, the tiny woman remained stoic in her grasp. This only served to strengthen Missy’s resolve. Ashley had warned her that Alexis wasn’t one to act scared or desperate around normal folk, despite the immense size difference. She was going to see what she could do to change that.


“No? Nothing to say? Okay, fine. How about this? Bow down and start praising me, and I’ll let you ride home in my sock.” Alexis scowled up at the giant woman. It was adorable how she thought that she could pull off being tough. She oversaw the care and discipline of more than four dozen tinies in her heyday. If this little brat thought that she was going to just roll over like a whipped dog, then she had another thing coming. 


“No, that’s totally cool. To be honest, this way was my preference anyway.” Missy said nonchalantly as she reached a hand behind her back. Unsurprising to Alexis, the giantess was intending to store her in her butt. And while she wasn’t loving the idea of going back inside a giant woman’s ass crack, it certainly wasn’t going to break her. Missy plunged her hand down the back of her form fitting jeans, using one finger pressed against the back of Alexis’ tiny head to force the shrunken woman into the damp, musky abyss of her crack. But what Alexis wasn’t expecting, as she was brought face to hole with the giantess’ immense, reeking anus was for the pressure to increase on the back of her head. 


“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!” Alexis shouted, knowing that she couldn't be heard. The tiny woman put her arms up in futile resistance as the giantess’ unfathomable strength continued to push her towards the massive sphincter. 


“Oh, not so much of a strong independent woman now, are you?” Missy snickered, feeling Alexis’ pathetic attempts to avoid passing the threshold of her bootyhole. “Sorry sweetie, there's no stopping it now.” Missy relaxed her asshole, feeling her breath catch in her chest as she felt Alexis’ head push past the barrier of her anus. “Ooooh, so nice.” The giantess hissed. 


Meanwhile, down in the depths of her ass, Alexis was beginning to freak out. She could not stop her arms and legs from flailing wildly as her entire head was forced into Missy’s colon with one single shove. The feeling of her powerful sphincter clamping down on her jaw and neck was a steadfast reminder for the miniature woman about the relative strengths of even the most innocuous muscles of the giants. And although it didn’t seem like it, a small relief was provided to the anal toy as one final push forced the majority of her entire body inside the depths of Missy’s guts. This meant that the intense pressure around her neck was no longer threatening to choke her unconscious. On the other hand, the noxious atmosphere within the young woman’s bowels was now threatening to do the very same thing.


“Make yourself comfy bitch. We’ve got plenty of fucking time before we need to go make some introductions.” Missy said, fairly certain that Alexis could no longer hear her within the depths of her ass. “Or I guess I should say… reintroductions?”




Missy opened her eyes after taking some time to herself to listen to the rest of her favorite song as it played over the radio. Finally the outro faded into silence and the auburn haired woman let out a long, satisfied sigh, focusing on the sensation emanating from her back door. “God, today is just my fucking day!” She commented. She hit all green lights on her trip into the city. Her favorite song came on the radio. She was going to gorge herself on Burrito palace for dinner. And most importantly of all, the one bitch she hated more than anyone else on the face of the planet was currently stuck, literally, up her fucking ass. She looked down at the passenger seat and scooped up the greasy bag of food before proceeding inside. 


As she entered the apartment, her eyes were immediately drawn to the tiny common area set up on the side table next to the couch. Since she was literally the size of a mountain compared to them, it was difficult for Missy to ever really “sneak up” on the gaggle of RP’s that frequently found themselves hanging out in her apartment. However, as she entered the living room her eyes did detect some frantic scurrying from two shrunken people sitting on their tiny sofa, hiding beneath a blanket. Missy did little to hide her knowing smirk as she approached the nightstand and found Max sitting beside Elizabeth who was using a blanket to cover her chest. 


“Oh… uh…. Hey Missy.” Max stammered, looking nervously between his girlfriend and the intimidating giantess. 


“You guys know that you have a private room for this sort of thing, right?” She teased. Liz rolled her eyes and dropped the blanket, her bare chest now in plain view for all three of them to see. 


“Yeah well, we’re on a mission to do it all over the house. Our room, the bathroom, the kitchen, on top of your toothbrush…” That last one caused Missy’s eyes to narrow as her gaze shifted back to Max.

“She’s… she’s kidding. Babe, tell her you’re kidding.” Max requested nervously. Missy maintained her menacing stare for a moment, but soon shrugged it off, knowing Liz well enough to know that she was just talking shit for the fun of it.

“Alright, well put some goddamn clothes on, cuz dinner is here.” Missy said, showing off the gargantuan bag of greasy Mexican fare. Soon enough the trio of friends were soon munching away on their meals, two of which consisted of various samples from Missy’s much larger feast; all the while chatting about their respective days, having no idea that Missy was harboring a stowaway deep within her heinous bowels. 


In the dark, humid hellscape of this giantess stranger’s ass, Alexis was suffering tremendously. The heat inside a human being’s colon was something she had experienced more than once before, however it wasn’t something that could be readjusted to easily. A thick sheen of sweat rapidly accumulated across her entire body, mixing with the various oils and bodily fluids that naturally called this horrible place their home. This vile tasting concoction rendered Alexis’ body remarkably slippery, preventing her from gaining any semblance of a foothold and causing her to be in constant motion with every tiny shift in the giantess’ body. This would’ve been much less of a problem if it weren’t for the fact that Missy had left her ankles stuck on the other side of the anus. This meant that with each twist and turn, Alexis rocked back and forth in odd directions, putting tremendous strain on all the joints in her legs. 


However, despite all of the other contributing factors that made this experience so uncomfortable, the true problem was the nauseating, suffocating stench that mercilessly assaulted her senses. Throughout the drive home, Missy had been periodically releasing one heinous butt bomb after another, giggling with each release as the sour stink reached her own nostrils. But at some point during the journey, it occurred to her that this situation was different than if she were just sitting on the tiny. Releasing a geyser of rancid gas while crushing someone under her butt was certainly an effective way to torment, but with the miniature monster trapped firmly inside of her body, the more devious strategy was going to be to hold it in. And once the buxom baddy finally stopped allowing her gas to escape past Alexis’ feet, the smell inside of her guts quickly started to reach levels that made even the hardy Alexis begin to scratch at her own throat in desperation. 


Pffffftttttttttttttt pooot pft


“Oh, god.” Missy said, feeling remarkably relieved as some of her pent up gas finally came flooding out. Over on the side table where they continued to eat in front of their TV, Liz and Max both turned to stare up at the giantess. Missy however, was far too wrapped up in her own gastrointestinal relief to notice that she was being judged from not-so-afar. 


“Dude, we’re eating!” Liz shouted. Missy turned her gaze down to her two shrunken friends and giggled softly. 


“Sorry, been holding it in for a while.” She said honestly. 


“Come on, you’ve gotta go to a different room for that! Your farts are nasty.” Liz scolded, returning to her meal, thankful that Missy’s large bottom pressing down into the cushion prevented the bulk of the gas from escaping into the room. 


“Ha, you’re one to talk.” Max said, only realizing what an error that was after Liz turned to shoot him a death glare. 


“Excuse me? And what does that mean Mr. Man?” Liz asked incredulously. Max stuttered for a moment, but returned a peaceful smile.


“I mean, c’mon babe. You remember two weeks ago? The night we went over and had dinner with Ivan and Meg?” Liz thought back and recalled that embarrassing evening. But it wasn’t her fault, Ivan’s mom’s cooking was amazing, but so insanely rich. A fact that caused no small amount of grief for Max that evening.


“Well, it still doesn’t compare to Missy’s hurricane farts!” Liz argued.


“Hey! They’re only hurricanes cuz you’re so small.”


“Plus, I don’t know if that’s fully true.” Max added, quickly putting himself outside the bounds of his girlfriend’s good graces. 


“Oh really, maybe we need to have you give us a side by side judgment then?” Liz said, quickly putting Max back in place. 


“NO! No, you’re right. You’re so right babe. It’s crazy how right you are.” He backpedaled as fast as he could, leaning forward to give Liz a kiss on the cheek as a sign of submission to her will. “Let’s just enjoy our dinner and no one has to smell Missy’s farts, which are clearly the worst in the house.”


That last sentence put a wide smile on Missy’s face. If only little Max had any idea just how wrong he truly was. Her attention was drawn back down to the still detectable struggling within her colon. A part of her was a bit bummed about letting out even the slightest volume of her custom brew, however if she tried to hold it any longer, she may very well have exploded right there on the couch. The three friends proceeded with their meal normally from that point on, conversing and laughing with one another, all the while Missy was releasing small, silent puffs of flatulence to escape into the sofa below her. Before the giantess could even finish her meal though, Max’s sister Megan appeared through the front door, here to retrieve her brother for the evening. Missy and Liz proceeded to say their goodbyes and after allowing the two Reed siblings to gain some distance, Missy let out a sigh of relief.


“Oh thank god, I thought he’d never leave.” She said, eliciting a shocked complaint from Liz.


“Hey?! What’s that about? I thought you liked Max?” She said defensively. It took Missy a second to recognize her faux pas, but quickly shook her head no.


“No, no. Well, yeah, I do. He’s great. But that’s not what I meant” Missy explained, jumping up off the couch. Liz crinkled her nose as a miasma of fetid stench wafted up into the air, finally being freed from under Missy’s gargantuan bum. “I just have something I want to show you, but one of the rules is that Max can’t know about it.”


Before Liz could ask any further questions, Missy was standing before her, quickly undoing her belt and unbuttoning her tight fitting jeans. Liz stared up at her giant friend in bewilderment, unsure of where this strange turn of events was headed. Not that they hadn’t seen each other naked before, but the giantess was acting stranger than usual, almost like she was some creep at the park about to flash her junk. 


“Uhhhh, this is officially weird.” Liz mumbled, watching as Missy dropped her pants, allowing her ginormous ass to spill out of the over tight confines of the denim prison. Missy just rolled her eyes and began to bend down, lowering her galactic cheeks down towards her tiny friend. Liz, still confused as all hell, couldn’t stop focusing on the fact that Missy had just ripped a truly stomach churning fart into the couch and now that mighty gas cannon was poised to drop right on top of her. “Missy, knock it off! GET YOUR BUTT OUTTA HERE!”


“Oh relax you big baby. You’re gonna love this, I promise!” Missy replied, hooking a thumb into the waistband of her white and blue striped panties and peeling them off of her round booty. The shrunken woman on the end table was already pacing backwards, waving a hand in front of her face and plugging her nose from the ambient, sweaty stink of her friend’s ass wafted out as the barrier of her underwear was removed. 


“Jesus Christ Miss, what the hell is wro-” Liz stopped in her tracks, as she noticed something strange about her gigantic friend’s asshole. “What the fuck is that?” Missy let out a loud chuckle as she flexed her massive wrinkled anus. Liz watched the titanic sphincter constrict around what was unmistakably a pair of human feet. Spurned by the subtle movements of the giantess’ body, the owner of these tiny feet began to thrash about violently, letting Liz know that whoever this was in Missy’s asshole, they were still very much alive. 


“Ta-da!” Missy said, almost expectantly. However, not having any context for the pair of shrunken butthole feet, Liz was still understandably confused. 


“WHO THE FUCK IS UP YOUR ASS?!” Liz screeched. 


“Ohhhhh right, right, right. One sec…” Missy replied, reaching a hand down into her swampy crack and gently tugging on the feet. Liz watched in moridly horrified curiosity as the giantess friend gently removed someone from her asshole with a long, wet…


SCHLLLUUUCK


“Now… ta-da!” Missy said triumphantly, lowering a miniature woman down onto the table with Liz before letting go of her ankles so that she could pick up her pants and panties. Cautiously, Liz walked forward, eyeing the smelly and disheveled woman. It was difficult to identify this haggard, emaciated pile of woman, but Liz knew the list of people that Missy would so excitedly do this to was a remarkably short list indeed. Suddenly, as Missy was distracted trying to get her jeans back up over her remarkable butt, the tormented woman lurched forward, scrambling to her feet as she lunged towards Liz with hands poised to grab her by the throat. 


It all happened so fast. Missy tried to reach down to pinch her anal prisoner between her fingers, but before she could even get close, the enraged tiny had Liz in her grasp. Thankfully, much to everyone’s surprise, Liz reacted with speed and grace as she took her attacker by the arm and rapidly bent it behind her back, knocking the screeching woman onto her stomach in the process. Evidently Liz had been using judo as a way to vent her frustrations with her violent and traumatic past. And now, that practice is paying off. Missy let out a heavy sigh of relief as Liz grappled the tiny woman into submission. Then using one giant finger, Missy pinned the miniature assailant so that Liz could stand up and inspect her more closely. 


“Alexis fucking Tailford…” Liz said with a smile, smacking her hands together to rid them of the foul smelling grease that must’ve originated inside the depths of Missy’s ass. “So nice to see you again. You’ll have to forgive me. I’d shake your hand but, you’re fucking gross.” Liz smirked as she watched her former tormentress writhe beneath the unprecedented pressure from the giantess’ finger. 


“Ashley loaned her out to me for the weekend. I’ve gotta give her back, but until then, we can do whatever we want with her.” Missy said. Liz smirked cruelly as she knelt down in front of Alexis. She couldn’t believe the fall from grace that this woman had experienced. There was a time when Liz legitimately considered her to be an actual god walking the earth. Or at least some sort of devil. But now… now she just looked… pathetic. 


“So, it sounds like we can’t let her die?” Liz said morbidly. Missy shook her head. She figured Liz would be excited about the idea of tormenting her, but there was a part of her that was a bit shaken by the dark direction this conversation was taking. 


“Let me go and you can give it your best fucking shot.” Alexis spit, still unable to wiggle free from under Missy’s colossal digit. 


“No, no, no… we don’t want you to die.” Liz said, walking over to the pinned RP and placed her socked foot on the side of her head, slamming it down hard enough to elicit a pained yelp. “A quick death would be too fucking good for you, cunt. We’re gonna have some fucking fun tonight.”




“Alright, you ready?” Missy said, standing in front of the couch as she clicked through the menus on screen and prepared to start their movie. 


“Sure am!” Liz said excitedly from her miniature seat on the arm of the sofa. Missy gave a quick nod and hit play before she began to sit. 


“MMMRMPH MMR FFUURM!” Alexis thrashed about violently from her position in the center of the cushion, the very same cushion upon which Missy’s colossal rear end was poised to drop onto. Liz watched intently as the smaller woman struggled helplessly against the large strip of tape that held her in place. She couldn’t help but grin as the entirely incomprehensible screams reached her ears. Undoubtedly a string of heinous profanity aimed at her captors, but the long string of cotton that they had peeled out of Missy’s sock served as an effective gag for the tiny woman. But just to be safe, she had sealed the sweaty ball of lint into Alexis’ mouth with a tiny strip of the same tape that adhered her entire body to the cushion. 


From Alexis’ point of view, the entirety of her view quickly became obscured with the sight of the giantess’ gargantuan ass as she began to squat lower and lower. She tried to steel her mind for the torment to come, however it was difficult not to panic from the knowledge that you were about to be entombed in the stinking ass of a planetary sized woman. As Missy lowered herself, moving so slow that it almost seemed deliberate, the fuzzy, brightly colored pajama shorts were unbunched from her meaty crack. Mere seconds before the immense twin moons crashed down on top of her, Alexis heard Liz speak up and put a sudden stop to the buttcrushing.


“Wait!”


Missy looked over to her tiny friend, holding a squat position over the tiny woman. And though Alexis was grateful to not be trapped in the sweaty crevice, the position that the giantess was holding was allowing no shortage of sweaty, farty ass stench from wafting down and assaulting her olfactory system. 


“What?” Missy asked. 


“What’s a movie without ice cream?” Liz responded. The enormous brunette rolled her eyes at the suggestion. She wasn’t an idiot. It was painfully obvious what she was suggesting. In fact, even without knowing that Missy had a dairy sensitive tummy, even Alexis must’ve realized what Liz was getting at. However, things would be even more painful later on when the chaos that the sugary cream would wreak upon her body was finally shared with the bugsized woman who wouldn’t be moving anywhere too far from Missy's own butt for the remainder of the evening. Besides, it wasn’t like she was the sort of girl to religiously avoid the things that upset her sensitive stomach.  And if Missy was going to enjoy a treat, she might as well do it when she could put her farts to good use. 


“Good idea. I’ll be right back.” Missy said standing back up to her full height and freeing Alexis from the view of the underside of her immense body. However, instead of immediately walking towards the kitchen to retrieve their dessert, the giantess paused. “Oh wait. Hold on.”


Aleixs watched helplessly as Missy looked back over her shoulder, the majority of her face obscured by her massive bubbly butt as Missy started to sit down again. She wasn’t an idiot. She knew what was about to happen and there was nothing to be done about it. The cute, horrifying booty completely dominated Alexis' view as the massive woman’s cheeks slammed down on either side of her. Trapped in the dark abyss of the crack alongside a hapless stretch of fluffy fabric, the ominous sound of the giantess’ gurgling bowels signified the existence of a fart that was ready to burst. Unsurprisingly, a loud muffled hiss preceded a warm wind that meandered its way into Alexis’ nose. Unfortunately, the fabric wedgied up into her crack did little to protect Alexis from the rancid stink of the larger woman’s potent gas.


“Ahhhhh. Feels so good. Alright, ice cream, then movie.” Missy said, standing up off of the couch. She skipped off towards the kitchen. Liz kept her eyes glued on Alexis’ tiny body adhered to the center of her friend’s seat. She knew that this wouldn’t be enough to break her spirit. No, the one thing she had to credit Alexis with was that she was as strong willed as anyone that Liz had ever known. But that certainly didn’t mean that she couldn’t sit back and enjoy the idea of Missy spending all night showering her in rancid lactose farts. And just knowing that Alexis was shrunken with no friends, family or allies left in the entire world, was enough for Liz to be content with the torture that they could provide. 


“Alright, one teaspoon of mint chocolate chip for you.” Missy said, setting a tiny serving of ice cream in front of liz. In her other hand, she held a fairly large, even relative to the giantess’ size, bowl of the frosty treat. “And a generous helping of double chocolate marshmallow swirl for me. With extra fudge of course.”


“Jesus Miss, I thought you said we weren’t allowed to kill her.” Liz said, knowing the effect that the extra rich dessert would have on her friend’s intestines. In response Missy looked down at the heaping bowl of ice cream for a moment before she peered over her shoulder. She saw the tiny woman squirming in the center of the cushion. The reality of the situation dawned on her. Was she really about to squish another human being with her ass and mercilessly fart on her?


“Eh, I’m pretty sure she’ll be fine.” She shrugged. Remembering the state that Liz was in in the months following her release from this wretched cunt, Missy was fresh out of sympathy for the little monster. “Besides, where else am I supposed to sit? This is literally the best seat in the house.” Missy said with a smirk as she used her free hand to wedgie her shorts up a bit before she carelessly plopped her butt down onto the sofa.


Time was an alien concept to Alexis while buried in the depths of Missy’s ass meat. Occasionally she could hear the muffled sounds of some loud scene during the movie, which was sometimes accompanied by the vicious shaking of the giant woman’s body as she was racked with fits of laughter. However, keeping track of the duration of her sentence quickly took a back seat when the all too familiar sounds of intestinal gurgling returned. The first fart was much like any of the others that Missy had shared with her this evening. Although the active experience of being farted on by what was essentially a god was a difficult thing to embrace regardless of how many times it happened. But as each gassy expulsion followed the previous, Aleixs became acutely aware of the shift in the potency of the anal fumes. 


PPPfffffttftftttt


The most recent noxious release sat heavily in Alexis’ throat as she gasped for air. But something was wrong. She desperately attempted to take a deep breath, trying her best to ignore the foul stain that the latent farts left in her nostrils, but something was wrong. The sour farts trapped beneath Missy’s enormous ass were reaching a level of potency that was making the shrunken woman feel as if she were suffocating. Panic began to set in as the soggy ball of sock lint threatened to lodge itself in her windpipe as she fruitlessly tried to start breathing through her covered mouth. Suddenly she began to feel as if she were being buried alive, trapped beneath another woman’s fat ass as the rancid stink of her bowels replaced every ounce of oxygen she had. Her heart began to race, causing her breathing to quicken as well, trapping the shrunken woman in a cycle of suffocating on noxious fumes. She could only hope that this stinking crevice would not become her tomb. 



“Hey! She’s waking up!”


Alexis heard Liz’s voice calling out as she began to come back to. As she returned to consciousness, Alexis found that her arms and legs were bound firmly in place and Liz was looking down at her with her legs placed on either side of her face.


“Whew, thought we were going to lose you there for a second. Guess you’re not as tough as everyone seems to think. Hell, even Missy think’s we’re too hard on you. Between us, I think she pities you.” Liz said condescendingly as Alexis began to tug at the athletic tape that held her in place. 


“Why don’t you cut this tape and we’ll see who’s - MMMPRH” Alexis was cut off as Liz placed one foot on Alexis’ face and stood up on the bound woman’s face, putting her full weight on Alexis head. Liz grinded her foot back and forth in the other woman’s face as she signaled for Missy to lower her own gargantuan foot onto the floor where she and Alexis were currently sitting. Liz hopped out of the way to allow Missy to set her foot down on top of Alexis’ body so that just her head was sticking out. 


“There, comfy?” Liz asked, giving Alexis a wide toothy grin. “You know, Missy wanted to give you a break, but I thought back to all the hell that you put me through. And I don’t remember you ever giving me a break, do you?” Alexis gritted her teeth, still not willing to give this little whore the satisfaction of her begging for mercy.


“Didn’t think so.” Liz said, spinning on her heels so that Alexis was looking up at the equally small woman’s jean clad butt. 


“Oh my god, are you crying?” Liz asked with a laugh. Indeed there were tears streaming down her face, but Alexis would contend until her dying breath that these were merely an unavoidable reaction to having her nose smashed into her face. “Whatever, not like it changes anything. You’re all mine for the next three days bitch. You ready up there?”


It was at this moment that Alexis now took the time to analyze her surroundings. Still trapped under Missy’s foot, the shrunken brunette was horrified to realize that they were in the bathroom and Missy was currently sitting on the toilet. 


“Yup, just waiting for you lovebirds.” Missy said plainly, standing up from the porcelain throne and hitting the flusher, filling the room with the cacophony of torrential water that whisked away her mountain of waste. Liz knelt down to speak to Alexis who was still under Missy’s foot. 


“What do you think the odds are that she used toilet paper?” Liz asked, looking up towards Missy’s immense taint. It was at this moment that Alexis looked around and realized that she was now bound into the fabric of a lacy black thong laying at Missy’s feet. “Have a good night bitch. I’ll see you in the morning.”


Liz couldn’t even make out whatever it was that Alexis screamed at her before Missy reached down and lifted the garment off the floor, catapulting the shrunken devil deep into the abyss between her enormous buttcheeks. The cute redhead mindlessly scratched her buttcheek before collecting her tiny friend off the floor. 

Chapter End Notes:

A short commission I wrote a little while back, a continuation on the initial ending of Losing Control. I hope you enjoy!


If you'd like to commission a story of your own, reach out to me over on DeviantArt. Thanks for reading!!