- Text Size +

Jack pulled up to a rather large house that sat nestled in the middle of a scenic but secluded area, cut off from the rest of the surrounding properties by an overgrowth of trees that encircled the area like a natural formed fence of sorts. 


“Sigh, okay, just be sure to make a good impression” jack told himself as he nervously gripped the steering wheel of his beat up rickety car, “You need this to work out, you can’t be sleeping in your car anymore” he said looking in his rear view mirror to his back seat to find a balled up blanket and old pillow tucked away behind his rear windshield. 


The last few months had been hard on jack, he lost his job, got evicted from his old apartment, and had most recently discovered that his car was on its last legs, giving him an even greater sense of urgency than what he had been living previously. 


As fate would have it though, after constant couch surfing and living in a small run down car, an open ad for a room just outside of the city had recently been brought to attention with amenities such as running water, electricity, and central heating and air that he had for so long not been able to have at his disposal. 


The place was a steal at just a hundred dollars a week he thought when originally seeing the listed price, thinking that once he got back on his feet he’d have no problem making ends meet with the owners. 

“Just be cool, just be cool” he told him before finally stepping out of his car and approaching the grandiose looking home, finding it a bit odd that such a beautiful piece of work was hidden away from the world way back here. 


“Huh” he muttered as he passed by an expensive luxury looking car parked in the small asphalt lot beside the house before walking up the steps and knocking on the door, paying the car no mind as he figured it was probably just the owners. 


As he waited on the covered porch of the house his attention was suddenly brought to the hand railing that encompassed the outer most edge of the home to find a tiny little black cat meowing at him from its wooden perch. 


“Hi there little kitty” he said quietly trying not to scare the cat before taking note of the rough looking weathered broomstick leaned up against a nearby post to the pitch black feline. 


It looked as if someone had pretty much stuck a wad of hay and straw on the end of a bent and curved branch trying to imitate the cliche witches broom people see in the movies and on tv most of the time. 


“Hmm” Jack mumbled to himself thinking it was just a little weird that someone would just leave something like that out in the open before the sound of a door opening behind him made him turn around to greet who he assumed would be the owner of the house. 


“Hi there I’m…uhh-“ Jack said beginning to introduce himself but was quickly caught off guard by the sheer size of the person in front him, who just so happened to be the tallest woman he’d ever seen before in his entire life. 


She stood close to what he assumed was seven feet tall, dwarfing him at his minuscule five foot eight frame and making him almost at eye level with her large firm breasts that stretched the fabric of their tank top confinement so much he could even make out the shape of her nipples underneath. 


“Uhh…I…umm, I” Jack stammered nervously from embarrassment as he quickly tried to look away from the dangling beauties in front of him before meeting the gaze of the towering woman, who simply stared down at him in amusement with a warm inviting smile across her face. 


She had shoulder length black hair that was t exactly grey but in the beginning stages of greying, giving it the appearance of almost having thin strands of silver running through her flowing mane, “You must be Jack, right” she said politely cutting him off and preventing him from making a fool of himself any further. 


“Uhh, gulp, uhh yeah that-thats me, I’m Jack” he said awkwardly as he tried to shake off his sudden nervousness, “I’m uhh…I’m here about the room for rent” he said before sticking his hand out in order to properly greet the tall woman “N-nice to meet you ma’am”. 


“Hehe, well it’s nice to meet you too Jack” the lady said taking his hand in her slightly larger hand and giving it a nice firm shake, “But please, just call me Mary” she said introducing herself to the smaller man “I’m not much for all that ma’am and sir nonsense hehe”. 


“Oh uhh okay…Mary” Jack said a little more at ease by the woman’s apparent friendliness, “Oh where are my manners at, come on in” Mary said as she stepped aside taking up only half the doorway and motioned for Jack to come inside “We can get a tour of the place started right away if you’d like”. 


“Uhh…yeah, yeah that’d be nice” Jack said before finally taking a step inside, coming dangerously close to brushing his head against Mary’s breasts as he stepped past her imposing frame. 


“So uhh, where do you want to start at” Jack asked as he and the tall lady walked through the foyer of the home and into a large open living room with a ceiling that reached all the way up to the second story giving the whole space a grand open appearance. 


“Well how about I just show you the room first then we can take a look around the rest of the house and see if you like it” Mary said offering to show Jack around the property after presenting him with the room in question, “Sound good” she asked wanting to know if that was okay with him. 


“Uhh, yeah yeah that’s fine” he said before following behind the tall woman as they both went upstairs to take a look at the advertised space. 


“Now, even though you’re just renting out the room, you’re more than welcome to hav free run of the house as all the other tenants do” Mary said letting him know that he was welcome to wonder around the house should he decide to stay there with them. 


All Jack could pay attention to though was the large firm butt that jiggled and swayed in front of him with every step Mary took as she ascended the stairs, “Uhh, okay that’s-thats nice” Jack said coming back down to earth. 


The showing of the room was rather uneventful, it was simply a room with an attached bathroom and walk-in closet in the back corner, “I’ll let you take a look around and see if you like it” Mary said before turning to leave “I’ll be down in the kitchen when you’re ready for the main tour”. 


“Wow” Jack said amazed by the, in his opinion, luxury suite that came with a live in milf, he’d be crazy not to go ahead and sign whatever was placed in front of him, hell he’d even happily sign away his soul for a chance just to spend a night in a place as nice as this. 


“Heh, screw the tour, I’m getting on this while I still can” he said as he turned and exited the room only to bump into a, thankfully, regular sized woman dressed in all black who also had an enormous rack. 


“Oh, uhhh…s-sorry” Jack said nervously as he tried to look away from the larger than average bosom on the woman, “Oh you’re ok sweetie” the black haired woman said waving off any thoughts of having been offended by the accidental collision. 



“Damn, what the hell are those things, K’s, maybe L cups” he thought as he took the occasional glance down at the woman’s bulging breasts “Uhh umm, hi there, I’m Jack” he said as he stuck his hand out to introduce himself to the very well endowed woman “I’m hoping to maybe rent the free room here” he said nodding towards the empty room behind him. 


“Oh is that so” the buxom lady said as she gave Jack a good look over tapping her finger against her chin as a seductive grin spread across her face, “Well lucky me then, to have such a handsome little man within arms reach of me” she said before holding her hand over her chest “I’m Tiffany, by the way, but you can call me Tiff”. 


“Oh, well Tiffany I should be the one calling themselves lucky” Jack said trying his luck at flirting with the beautiful woman, “It’s not everyday that a guy like me gets the chance to live so close to a beautiful woman such as yourself” he said with a big goofy smile earning a hearty laugh from Tiffany. 


“Well my my my, aren’t we just the little charmer huh, haha” Tiffany said giving Jacks shoulder a light smack, “Luckily for you I’ve got a few charms of my own hehehe” she said as a puff of smoke appeared around her hands before she tossed it on Jacks crotch. 


“You know, it’s been a while since I’ve had somebody new to mess around with” Tiffany said giving Jacks dick a little squeeze as she walked past him, “How about you come over and say hi once you get settled in” she whispered before disappearing into her dimly lit bedroom. 


 “Hah huh, oh shit” Jack said finding the whole situation a little hard to believe before suddenly noticing a strange tightness in the front of his pants, “What the-“ he said to himself as he looked down to find that his dick had seemingly begun to grow in size. 


Not feeling the motions of being turned on Jack found this to be rather strange as it felt like his cock was just getting larger and larger by the minute, but not in an aroused way, with seemingly no end in sight. 



“Oh my God” Jack exclaimed as he nervously shuffled backwards with a now considerably large bulge in the front of his pants before passing by someone else’s bedroom door just in time to see them swing it open in a dazed and tired manner resembling somebody who had just woken up. 


A tall blonde haired busty woman stood in the doorway wearing a thin t shirt that had the words ‘Daddy’s girl’ written across her bouncing boobs and a small pair of tight basketball shorts that didn’t go any farther than her mid thigh, “Yawwwn, morning” the lady said casually as she pinched her eyes closed and let out a series of yawns and stretches to loosen up for the day. 


Mmmhhhh, yawwwwn, mmmhh” the busty woman moaned as she stretched out her stiff limbs, trying to limber up after a long night of rest before seemingly rising up higher and higher in the air, taking her already tight shorts and t shirt and stretching them over her enlarged body until they resembled more of a skimpy crop top and a thong that left little to the imagination with ninety nine percent of her cheeks now hanging out. 


The ‘Daddy’s girl’ was now stretched thin into a nearly unreadable text as her growing tits filled what little space was left behind them as the beginning of an under boob came into view, while her skin started to blemish and stain itself a pale yellow from her face over her breasts and ending at her crotch as a warm pink covered her back as well as her arms and legs. 


To cap it all off her hair turned a snowy white color as two porcelain like horns protruded from her head and a heart tipped tail snaked out from behind her, giving her an entirely new appearance than what she had previously presented to Jack. 


The now nearly ten foot tall woman finished her pleasant routine of stretches before opening her eyes and finding that the short man she had just run into was now looking up at her with absolute surprise on his face, “Oof, sorry” she said before bending down to look at him more directly “Didn’t mean to scare you or anything, this is just the best way for me to limber up for the day you know”. 


“Uhhh…ummm uhh” was all Jack could muster up to say as the intensity of the moment kept him speechless, “I gotta stop wearing clothes when I do this though” she said picking at the stretched thin shoulder strap of her shirt and the waist band of her shorts “I’d be naked be the end of the month if I got to carried away haha”. 


“Hi I’m Georgia” the woman said finally introducing herself to Jack, “Uhh…Jack” he said finally finding the right words to say back to her before they both heard a metallic popping sound coming from his pants. 



Looking down the two saw that Jacks cock had grown so large that it begun to pop open the individual teeth of his jeans zipper one by one, “Oh uh ummm s-sorry uhh” Jack stammered as he tried his best to conceal the growing bulge in his pants as only his pant button remained intact allowing a tent formed by underwear to poke through the newly formed hole. 


“Hahaha, I take it you’ve already met Tiff, huh” Georgia said with a laugh and grin as she found the situation to be to funny not to point out, “Here, haha, let’s see if I can top that” she said before rubbing her index finger and thumb together creating a small spark of pinkish lightning “I mean, uh, help you with that haha”. 


Georgia then reached out and tapped the tip of Jacks dick through his underwear sending a little shock through his entire body that seemed to stop the growing sensation he felt between his legs, before immediately going in a completely different direction and making him feel uncontrollably aroused. 


His cock instead of growing larger and larger now grew harder and harder as the seconds passed, threatening to rip through the material of his underwear and pop loose into the air for all the world to see, “Here, you can use this to cover up if it gets away from ya hehe” Georgia said as she thrusted a long white sock into Jacks hands as he struggled to work with his growing dick. 


“Oh guh uhh” Jack stammered as he backed away from the trickster of a giant woman in front of him while struggling wrap himself in the gifted tube sock as he tried to redirect his now throbbing cock down the leg of his pants in order to keep from making a fool of himself later on. 



“Mmm come back later if you want to take that think for a spin Jack” Georgia said with a wink in her voice as Jack stumbled down the hall and into another room before tripping and accidentally knocking over what looked like a glass of water, which the contents of spilled all over him drenching his shirt and pants as he laid on the floor feeling defeated. 



“Oh, umm…hi there” a shy voice from the other side of the room side greeting Jack as he picked himself up off the floor, “Oh sorry, sorry, I didn’t mean to barge in I just-“ Jack said trying to explain himself before being cut off by the sight of an amazonian like woman dressed in ripped up and shredded clothing that was clearly meant for a far smaller person to be wearing. 


A once modest skirt now resembled more of a skimpy loincloth bikini as a once loose fitted dress shirt now hung on by the grace of a few stronger than average buttons, giving Jack a good view at her breasts and cleavage through the stretched open boob window they formed as they fought to break away from their uncomfortably small confinement. 


Every inch of her body was adorned with bulging muscles that stretched her skin in such a way that she looked like she was made of stone, the olympic physique of her body was what many athletes strived their entire lives to achieve giving her a strong goddess like appearance even as she sat down in her roller chair. 


“Ummm…did…did you knock that over” the muscular goddess asked pointing to the overturned glass of water that splashed Jack soaking his clothes, “Uhh…oh yeah, sorry I just tripped and bumped into it I guess” he said apologetically as the woman got up from her undersized chair and walked over to him “But I-I-I can clean it up for you though” he said in a panicked tone as he became increasingly intimidated by the hulkish woman approaching him. 


“No…uhh, I mean, it’s not that” she said waving her hands dismissively before reaching into a small pocket over her left breast and pulling out a pair of small eye glasses, “Ehhhh, yeah that’s my bad” she said as she examined the glass realizing what it was she was looking at “I thought I put a lid on them but I guess not” she said sounding aggravated at herself. 


“Them” Jack asked curiously as to what she meant, “Sigh, yeah I’ve been working on line of self replicating nano bots that are activated with water” she said explaining the predicament she was in, “Wait what” Jack asked totally confused by what the muscular lady was telling him. 


“Yeah, I was trying to make something that could give the average person the body they wanted” she explained setting the now emptied glass back down on the table beside her, “I thought they were ready for human trials though so I decided to just test them on myself first” she said motioning to her jacked body as she put her tiny glasses back into her shirt pocket “But as you can see, there’s still a few kinks to work out”. 



“Uhhh” was all Jack could utter as he stared up at the statuesque mountain of female muscle before him, “Oop, that’s right, uhh hi I’m Jo” the amazon said giving herself a little smack to the head before reaching her hand out to introduce herself noticing the large wet spot on Jacks shirt as well. 


“Uhhh…J-Jack” he said nervously as he grabbed ahold of her firm strong hand, “Well, Jack, I should probably warn you that your about to experience a very big change” Jo said noticing how the nano bot laced water had already nearly completely soaked into Jacks skin and had no doubt begun to seep his body.  


“W-what do you mean by th-“ Jack said before an unprecedented amount of pressure was felt around his entire body, like every one of his muscles were contracting and flexing all at once completely out of his control, going so far as to rip through the seams of his clothes as they grew to big to be contained by such measly articles of clothing. 


“Yeahhhh, it’s not a very comfortable process yet either” Jo said biting down on her knuckle as she watched the scene unfold before her captivated by the sight of her machines doing the work that thousands struggled every day to obtain. 


To top it all off once the machines had finished with Jack had felt a slight breeze down below making him look down to find that his sock wrapped cock had partially broken through his pants at the seem along his inner thigh, “Uhhh sorry sorry sorry” he said hurriedly as he turned around and rushed out of Jo’s room and back downstairs to try and meet with Mary. 


“Umm Mary, uhh…I don’t know what’s going on but I-what the fuck” Jack said as he rounded the corner to the kitchen to see that Mary had seemingly grown beyond he previous height of seven feet to what he could only assume was closer to fifteen feet now. 


“Oh, hehe, sorry hun” the now completely naked Mary said as she downed a number of brightly colored pills, “Didn’t mean to startle you, but it would appear I didn’t take my vitamins today, like I thought I had, hehehe” she said pressing her thighs together and wrapping an arm around her giant free dangling tits to try and maintain some semblance of modesty. 


“What the fuck” Jack repeated under his breath as he stood frozen in shock at the magnificent sight before him, “Oh it looks like you already met some of the girls” Mary said gesturing to his new physique that hadn’t been there when she left him earlier. 


“What the fuck” Jack whispered again as he took in the towering cougar in front of him, “Welp, if you give me just a minute or two to get back to normal I’d be happy to give you a tour of the property” Mary said nonchalantly as if she wasn’t a staggering fifteen feet tall standing completely nude in her kitchen before a sudden loud crash could be heard for down in the basement. 


“What the fuck” Jack said aloud this time as the rumbling from under their feet shook the entire house, “GASP, Sam” Mary let out before clambering through the halls at her enlarged size towards the basement door. 


“What was that” came the cries of a concerned Georgia as she, Tiffany, and Jo came bounding to the end of the stairs wondering what was happening, “I think Sam may have had an accident downstairs” Mary said as she opened the basement door and squeezed her enhanced frame down below. 


“Shit I told that girl she didn’t need to keep messing with those devices” Tiffany said as she and the others rushed downstairs to check on the well being of their roommate, leaving Jack to simply say to hell with it and follow everyone else downstairs. 


Once at the bottom of the stairs Jack walked around the crowd of towering women to see what exactly all the fuss was about, only to find a giant wall of flesh shaped like a scrunched up person. 


“Ohhh, Sam are you ok” Mary said concerned for the young woman before the massive figure turned her head to look at the small crowd of familiar onlookers, “Sigh, yeah I’m fine” she said looking over the minuscule figures next to her “Just a little more revealed than I’d like to be though” she said pointing out how she had completely outgrown whatever clothes she had on earlier. 


“Oh my God” Jack said as he took in the sight of quite possibly the largest woman he’d ever seen before, with her back and her ass pressing against the ceiling of the basement as she curled herself up to lay down on her knees, going into a bit of a fetal position to keep from breaking through the floor and destroying the house. 



“Is there anything we can do to help” Jo asked the giant woman as everybody else began to close in on her, “Well…” the giantess began trying to find the right words to use “To start I would say that someone should try to crawl underneath me and unplug the machine so it doesn’t accidentally go off again” she said giving them an idea of how to help “But…I don’t think any of you are small enough to fit”. 


“Gasp, hey what about Jack” Georgia said as she lightly pushed the short but bulky man forward, “Oh, yeah, yeah you should be able to fit easily” Sam said looking over the comparably smaller body of Jack. 


“Umm what” Jack said looking over at everyone else as the lofty giant brushed a few strains of loose curly red hair out of the way, revealing a straight shot to the other side of the basement through the underside of her gigantic body that passed through the cleavage of her rather large breasts, over her abdomen and then finally coming out right beside her vagina. 


“Yeah, umm…if you could…you know” Sam said motioning with her head to the small gap under her body “It’d really be a big help”, “Uhh…I’m not…I mean I-“ Jack began to say only to be cut off by the pleas of Mary and the rest of the roommates. 


“Please Jack please”, “You’re the only one who could fit back there”, “Things might get worse if we don’t help her” they all begged in attempt to get him to go through with the hurriedly conceived plan to try and help their friend return to normal. 


“Ehhhh…okay” he said apprehensively before approaching the entrance to the other end of the room, that being the giantess’s heaving bosom that laid pressed against the floor leaving just a small enough gap that he could just barely begin to squeeze into. 



Jack then wiggles and crawled his way through the tight but albeit smooth tunnel of the giants breasts where he could swear he heard the faintest thumping of a heartbeat around him, before finally coming to a point where the underside of her breasts ended and the long stretch of her abdomen began. 



The small speckles of what would normally be unnoticeable sweat smeared themselves all over his body as he trudged along, effectively becoming greased up in the process making the remainder of the journey not as rough as the beginning. 


A few moments later though Jack was suddenly hit by a wave of a near intoxicating aroma which only served to fuel his already stiff cock even further and making it pop the rest of the way out of his pant leg. 


“Ohohoho” Jack muttered to himself as a sudden wetness could be felt dripping down the back of his head, “What the-“ he said as he tilted his head to look upward only to be met by the sight of an enormous quivering pussy “Oh my g-“ he began to exclaim until a single drop of womanly juices fell down and landed on top of his forehead. 


“Mmmf” he heard the giantess stifle a moan as his head continued to brush against her throbbing clit, “H-hey q-quit messing around back there” she said giving him a verbal nudge to keep going “J-just a little bit f-further, your almost there”. 


With that Jack have a few more wiggles and crawled his way out through the other side of the giantess, standing between the giant pussy he had just unintentionally rubbed against and an intricate looking machine that resembled an old sci-fi ray gun and encompassed on either side by two enormous booty cheeks. 



“Okay, you should be in the back by now” Sam said no longer feeling Jacks tiny form wiggling around underneath her, “Just reach around and unplug the machine, that’s all you need to do” she said making Jack lean over and reach behind the comically shaped ray gun to try and grab its cord “Just be careful not to nudge it, that things super sensitive”. 


“Wait what” was all Jack had time to say before a beam of blinding blue light flashed in front of him a second before he managed to rip the cord from the wall, “Ugh, what the hell” Jack said rubbing his eyes as he felt something soft and warm pressing against his back. 


“Umm…are you okay back there” the concerned voice of Mary came from the other side of Sam’s titanic ass, “I…think he might’ve had an accident like me Mary” Sam said noting how she could now feel something pressing against her entire backside. 


“A-accident…what” Jack mumbled out as he finally got his senses back about him and realized that he was essentially lounging in the nude on the ass of the giant woman behind him with his head grazing the ceiling as his feet scrapped against the cool tiled floor. 


“Oh my God” he said coming to terms with everything that had happened in such a sort amount of time, after everything that he had been through the last few months, struggling and fighting to survive in the cruel world he was cast out into, this whole thing didn’t seem so bad in comparison. 


“Oh yeah” Jack said as he tried to turn around and face Sam’s expansive backside, “This isn’t so bad” he told himself as he began to squeeze and caress the supple skin of the booty that surrounded him earning a pleasant moan in response to his actions. 


“Ooooo hehehe, I think someone is having some fun back there” Sam said letting everyone else know that their guest had taken matters into his own hands as he playfully toyed with her ass and her pussy by reaching down and dragging the tip of his cock over her entrance. 


“Mmmfff, keep going big boy, I like your style” Sam said urging him to continue his business before he took a moment and pushed her gigantic cheek out of the way enough so that he could poke his head through and look at everybody else. 


“Hey Mary” Jack said as he looked squarely at the older giantess with excitement in his eyes, “I think I’ll take the room” he said with a laugh and a smile as everybody else stood and smiled back at him ready to accept him into their exciting lives.