- Text Size +


Joel had gotten very little sleep during the long strenuous night, instead focusing on what his mother had told him during their strange conversation and mulling over what she had revealed to him about who and what he really was. 



Other than that, he had a hell of a time figuring out how to ‘relieve’ himself and not had it make a mess all over his already partially disheveled room before finally coming up with the idea of cuming out the window. 



He was sure his mom would understand if he happened to make a mess on the side of the house, after all she was the one who told him he needed to take care of himself. 



“Nghhh” he grunted out in strained pleasure as he opened his bedroom window and guided the tip of his now leg sized cock out the frame just enough that it barley poked out into the dark world awaiting him, “Mmmfff” Joel moaned as he began the process of alleviating his troubles, trying to be as quiet as he could be so not to alert anyone to what he was doing, most of all his mom. 



“Mmmmfffuucckkk” he whispered loudly as he expelled his load into the back yard of his house, hearing a hefty *splash* as his warm filling shot and splattered across the lawn. 




Joel breathed heavily as his body began to process the activity he had just taken part in and rolled over from his side to lay on his back staring up at the ceiling, which after a minute or two began to grow farther and farther away as he slowly started to shrink back down to his measly little five foot six frame. 



He spent the rest of the night wide awake and staring up at the ceiling, afraid that any little movement would cause him to have another episode and grow even more than he did last time, staying like until the sun began to peek up over the horizon and a few voices could be heard coming from downstairs. 




After a few minutes of laying there and listening to the muffled sounds of conversation being had downstairs, he finally decided to give moving around a try and see how he faired in regards to simply standing up. 



“Huff…okay…okay you can do this, you’re not gonna go godzilla and destroy the whole house” he said trying to psych himself into getting up off the floor, “Okay…and…now” he said before rolling over on his stomach and slowly standing up “W-w-woah” he exclaimed fumbling awkwardly as he quickly found his legs were asleep. 




“Ummfff…huff…okay…okay” he said as he braced himself against the wall so not to fall flat on his face, “You can do this…hopefully” Joel told himself meekly as he slowly and with wobbly legs wakes over to his dresser and pulled out his outfit for the day and getting dressed to no longer have his naked body sprawled out for anyone to chance seeing. 



Reaching into his dresser drawers Joel then pulled out a pair of khaki slacks, a button down white shirt, a black sweater vest, and a pair of white tube socks to finish his attire off with, “Sighhh…okay*gulp*let’s get this over with” he told himself as he slowly began to make his way down the stairs, descending at a frighteningly slow speed in order to not cause any unwanted growth. 




It’s funny to think about how he had spent most of his life hoping to be just a little bit taller, wishing that he could be as tall as everyone else his age, praying that he wouldn’t be stuck at this measly little height, and now he was afraid to even move to fast and potentially bust through the roof by simply raising his heartbeat to high. 




“Oh there he is” a familiar voice came from down in the living room as he made his way down the rest of the stair and coming out in the middle of a conversation being held between his mother and the two ladies who lived next door to them, “Umm…hi Ms. Leanges” Joel said meekly acknowledging the neighbors who sat hand in hand across from his mom. 



Sarah, an mid forties brunette with firm F cups, and Chris, an early forties blonde with bouncy H cups, had lived next door for as long as Joel could remember, they had even happily babysat him more than a few times when he was younger, they had all gotten along well and helped each other out whenever one of them was in need leading to the four having a bit of a tight nit relationship between them, even going so far to count one another as extensions of their respective families. 



“Joel” Mary said softly motioning for him to take a seat next to her, “Uhh…come sit down, we we’re just…talking about you” she said delicately as she scooted over to make room for her son “We uhh…we have a lot to talk about”. 



“No kidding” Chris said jokingly earning her a firm smack to her shoulder from Sarah, the more level headed of the two, who scowled her for being childish at a time like this, “Now is not the time for that” she said sternly and calmly “Sorry…just trying to lighten things up” Chris said softly. 



“Umm…mom…why are the Leanges here” Joel asked apprehensively as he approached the open spot on the couch and took a seat next to his mom, “Well honey…they’re here to…help me help you through…all this” Mary said scooting around to face her son “They…were aware of…what happened last night”. 



“Y-y-you mean they saw what happened” Joel asked nervously as he looked over to his neighbors shamefully wondering if they had seen him entirely throughout his process, “Uhh…no honey…they uhh…they smelled you last night” Mary said putting a comforting hand over her sons knee “In fact…a lot of people did”. 




“R-really” Joel asked embarrassed at the thought of apparently having rung a dinner bell by means out of his control, “Yeah…it’s all anyone with a nose like ours is talking about to be honest” Chris said as she pulled out her phone and pulled up an online chat board filled with profiles of various different women all talking about some type of sensual disturbance they felt last night “You’re the talk of the town kiddo”. 



“W-wait…you both could…smell me” Joel asked suddenly realizing what his mom meant when she said that, “Y-y-you mean y-you’re both…” he said pointing to the friendly faces sitting across from him “G-giants”. 




“Yes Joel…we’re all giants here” Sarah said softly as she squeezed her lovers hand tight clearly trying her best to hold back more emotion than he could remember her showing before, “W-why…why did nobody tell me about this before…why am I just finding out about all this now” Joel asked looking between the three women feeling rather deceived “W-why did you all lie to me” he said as tears threatened to fall. 



“We didn’t” Mary said softly trying to keep her son calm, “At least…not entirely” she said looking away from her son biting her knuckles in a worried manner “We just didn’t think you’d ever be involved with this kind of stuff”. 




“Joel…please…we only left you in the dark so we could protect you” Sarah said shakily clearly trying her best to hold it together as it pained her to see the little boy she watched grow up be so beside himself, “After all this time…we didn’t think any of this would ever really concern you” Chris said holding onto Sarah “It was just hard to imagine that…well you would turn out to be the only male giant born in so long”. 




“But even if I never did turn out like all of you, you still could’ve told me” Joel said not believing what he was hearing “Y-you said dad knew, so why not me”, “That was different Joel” Mary quickly replied trying to defend her reasoning “I didn’t tell him, he found out on his own accord”. 



“Your dad was…a very intuitive person Joel” Sarah said leaning forward in her seat “And so are you, that’s where you get it from”, “T-this just doesn’t make any sense” Joel said becoming flustered and frustrated by what everyone was saying, not seeming to notice how his heartbeat was steadily increasing. 



“W-why should I believe this” Joel said snapping at the three women “Y-you’ve all basically lied to me my entire life”, “Joel please” Mary said with tears in her eyes reaching out to console her son “We just didn’t think this was something we’d ever need to acknowledge”. 



“N-no you should’ve told me about this I-“ Joel began to say before the sound of light popping of threads suddenly filled the room “What the-“ he said before standing up and looking over himself to see that he had inadvertently begun to grow again. 



Only a few inches were gained this time around making his arms and legs stick out of the ends of his clothes and his chest push and stretch against his shirt as if he had thrown on an undersized pair of clothes before coming down. 



“U-uhh-uhhh” Joel stammered not sure of exactly how to react to having another episode so soon from his last, “Joel, Joel just calm down please” Mary said standing up to meet her now slightly taller son “J-just breath honey, in and out, in and out”. 




“Just focus on our voices Joel” Sarah said as she and Chris walked over to to try and help their godson, “Try to relax” Chris pipped in giving her own advice on how to manage his increasing stature “You need to ease up and stop being so tense”. 




“Huff huff…okay…I-I’m trying” Joel said closing his eyes and trying to force himself to relax, “I…mphhh…I think I-I’m doing something” he said as he felt his clothes begin to loosen around his body going back to their normal fitting means “I-I think I’m doing it”. 




Slowly but surely Joel steadily shrunk away the few extra inches he gained during their conversation before being tightly embraced by the three women surrounding him, all of which unintentionally smothered him with their sizable breasts as they circled around and held onto him. 




“I’m sorry” Joel said his voice muffled through the mounds of boob flesh surrounding him before poking his head up breaching the surface  “I-I didn’t mean to get angry with you all” he said regretfully, “It’s okay Joel” Chris said running her fingers through his hair. 



“We know this is a lot to take in” Sarah said stepping back and giving the young man some air, “But we’ll be here for you every step of the way” Mary said holding the sides of Joel’s face and looking directly into his eyes “We’re not gonna let you go through this alone”. 



The group stayed as they were for a moment after that, simply standing in silence as the early morning rays of sun shined through the cracks in the blinds, until Chris walked up from behind little Joel putting her hands on his shoulders and then giving him a series of light sniffs. 




“Uhh…Ms. Leange…what are you doing” Joel asked wondering why his neighbor was suddenly smelling him like an animal trying to identify something in front of it, “Ohh…sorry Joel, I just…wanted to give a quick whiff” she said backing away from him slowly before nudging her partner in the side. 



“I don’t know how you’re holding it together so well” she quietly whispered to the stoic looking woman beside her “I’ve been wet as soon as we walked in”, “I am too, but it’s Joel, and we can’t be like that to him” Sarah said just as quietly so the mother and son pair couldn’t hear them “I mean we pretty much helped raise him for crying out loud”. 




“Joel, there’s a lot you have to learn” Mary said caressing her sons face, “About being one of us, about how to live like us” she said listing off the number of things that were going to have to change for him “But…most importantly…you need to learn…how to deal with women”. 




It wasn’t exactly something Mary wanted to think about, her own sweet innocent son being chased around and hunted down by what would no doubt be any army of women, especially considering how he hadn’t even had a girlfriend up to his point, he was definitely treading through unknown waters at this point. 



“And you’re gonna need to be extra careful at school now” Mary said cupping her finger under his chin “Not just because you can’t control yourself yet, but because of the other giants there too” she said pointing out an issue that he hadn’t even considered up to that point “Some of them might not be as nice as they were before this now”. 




“B-but how would they know” Joel asked not sure of what his mom was talking about to which she simply responded by tapping the end of her nose, “Oh…right” he said remembering what she and Chris had told him about his unavoidable potent scent “W-wait…if they would be able to s-smell me…why can’t I smell them…o-or any of you for that matter” he asked wondering why he couldn’t smell as good as the rest of them apparently could. 




“That’s because you haven’t trained your nose yet” Mary said explaining why they could easily sniff him from across the room while he still couldn’t make out anything like what they were describing, “With how inexperienced and under developed your nose is you’d pretty much have to be right next to someone in order to pick up on anything” she said “But don’t worry, we can help you work with that”. 



Mary then lifted her arm up to Joel’s face hovering it over his nose and earring a confused look from him, “Smell me” she instructed motioning for him to lean in and give a quick little sniff. 



A second or two later Joel finally gave in and took a deep breath and was met by the very same smell of vanilla and flowers he remembered smelling last night during the whole ordeal with him and his mom, and then that’s when it clicked for him, what his mom had said earlier that night about how family members apparently smell different from non family, this must be her scent to him. 




“Well…what are you getting” Mary asked apprehensively as her son pulled away from her awaiting his results, “I-it…smells like…flowers…and vanilla” he said with a small grin across his face happy that his mother, even in this new stage of life, was still the soft sweet person he grew up knowing her to be. 



“Awwwwww *gasp* now do me” Chris said letting out an audible squeal of happiness as she ran up to Joel holding her arm like how his mother had her, “Uhh Chris I don’t think that’s-“Sarah said trying to deter her lover from potentially inciting another episode before her arm was already dangling in front of his face “Uh oh”. 




A quick sniff to the forearm of the excited woman yielded a pleasant surprise in that of the smell of freshly baked cookies, “You…smell like cookies” Joel said with a smile on his face earning a cue sigh from Chris as she held a hand over her mouth. 




“Y-you mean you don’t…smell anything other than that” Sarah asked dumbfounded by what she was hearing, “No I-I just smell cookies when I smelled her” Joel said pointing to Chris who had happy years streaming down her face “C-can I smell you too” he asked politely before approaching the other woman. 




“I-uhh…I suppose so” Sarah said before holding out her wrist for the young man to take a whiff of her aroma, “You…smell like fresh fruit” he said find the whole experience to be slightly funny thinking that maybe the whole sense of smell thing wouldn’t be so bad. 



“*gasp* you…you don’t smell us like how we do” Sarah said holding her hand over her mouth as her own happy tears began streaming down her face, “Uhh…I-I guess not” Joel said taken aback by everyone’s strange reactions to his smelling of them “I-is that a bad thing”. 



“Hah…no…no not at all Joel” his mother said as she and Chris came up behind him, “It just means that…you see us as…family” Chris said before she and Sarah wrapped their arms around him “And…we’re just so happy that you think of us like that” Sarah said looking down at Joel with elated happiness. 



“Well…of course I do…you guys pretty much helped raise me” he said taking in the warm loving feelings he was picking up from the two happy women around him “Why wouldn’t I”. 




“Okay…sigh…let’s eat, you need to get ready for school” Mary said motioning for everyone to go to the kitchen and grab breakfast before Joel had to make his way off to what would be a very eventful day for him.