- Text Size +



Joel couldn’t even begin to describe just how nervous he was standing in front of his high schools main entrance as various other students hustled and bustled about, completely none the wiser to his current predicament. 



He did his best to keep calm and stay focused but even during the bus ride over he felt like he was sitting on pins and needles the entire time, almost like he couldn’t steady himself the entire trip. 



It also didn’t help that someone had decided to stick their foot out as he was walking down the aisle, tripping him and making him fall flat on his face. 


He thought then and there that he would ‘detonate’ and giant out on everyone just because it simply caught him off guard, but eventually he did manage to get back up and waddle to an empty seat where he remained for the rest of the journey. 



Now he stood in front of what was possibly the most horrifying place on planet earth to him right now, Twin Vale High, where almost every other day someone would just feel the need to pick on him. 



“Joeeelll” a familiar voice yelled through the busy crowd of students making him turn to see none other than his good friend Hailey Holtons, a five foot eleven girl who was a year older than him but had been his friend since the start of first grade, who waved at him as she pushed through by everyone. 




“Oh h-hi Hailey” Joel said in a mix of excitement and nervousness gripping the straps on his backpack “H-how’s it going”, “Uhh I’d say pretty good” she said with an excited smile on her face “Do you know why” she asked wondering if he knew the answer. 



“N-no I can’t say that I do” he said confused by what she was asking “Why w-what happened”, “*gasp* did you really not hear” Hailey asked her friend completely surprised by his apparent ignorance “It released last night” she said pulling out her phone from her pocket and showing him a picture of a newly released installment of the two’s favorite sci-fi fantasy film series. 



“*gasp* is t-that Spaceships and Dragons” he said excitedly before noticing that the picture she was showing him was one he hadn’t seen before, “Mhmm, yep they just released the trailer for the next chapter ‘The Rise of the Star Crusader’ didn’t you see it” Hailey asked baffled that her life long friend wasn’t up to date on the latest news regarding their favorite movies. 



“N-no…I was kinda busy last night” Joel said awkwardly not really wanting to get into the details, “Sigh, did you stay up all night doing everyone else’s homework again” Hailey said saddened by what she thought her friend was implying “You know they only keep making you do that because you don’t argue with them”. 



“I-I can’t argue with these people Hailey, it doesn’t do any good” Joel said trying to explain why he never seemed to say no to anyone regarding that “It was just…family stuff I guess”, “Oh…anything bad” Hailey asked apprehensively not wanting to upset Joel. 



“No-no uhh…I just got some weird news is all” Joel said trying to brush off his friend’s curiosity, “Oh okay…hey…what happened to your glasses” Hailey said pointing out how he was wearing a different pair than what he had on yesterday. 




It was simply an accident that Joel crushed his glasses under his expansive body during last nights incident but he couldn’t tell Hailey the truth and risk her thinking he was crazy, “o-oh I uhh…I dropped the other pair and broke them so…now I have to wear my last pair until I get new ones”. 



“Really…so nobody broke them this time” Hailey said sounding rather skeptical about how Joel had managed to break his own glasses, “N-no it really was me this time” Joel said before suddenly having a random thought. 



“Wait…I can’t smell her” he thought to himself as Hailey looked him over very carefully “Is it because she’s not a giant or…am I just to far away to tell”, “Well…okay if you promise you’re not lying to me” she said before reaching out for a hug, spreading her arms open wide and practically squishing his head against her perky C cup breasts. 



“Mmfff” Joel grunted out as his friend squeezed him tighter than what she normally did before realizing that this would be a good opportunity to test his assumption, giving one quick whiff of Haileys boobs to not make her suspicious, and found nothing other than the perfume she wore everyday the last year. 




Before any more conversation could be had the bell rang letting everyone know that classes were about to begin causing a bit of a stampede as every student currently not where they needed to be rushed down through the halls. 




“Okay welp…I’ll see you in algebra I guess” Hailey said as she walked to her first class of the day feeling as though Joel wasn’t telling her everything that was bothering him, Joel on the other hand bravely took his first steps into the building wondering just what would come of him once everyone had there sights on him. 



It didn’t take long though for what he thought would happen as he managed to catch a few eyes and turn a few heads of young women lining the hallway, some in mid conversation with someone and others rummaging through their lockers, all of which stared him down with wide unblinking eyes unnerving him to a certain degree. 




It wasn’t until he got to his own locker and dug around for something he’d no doubt need in his first class of the day when she finally appeared. 



Like clockwork almost every single day at the exact same times, a six foot eight, eighteen year old, Debbie Keen would pester him about if he had done this or that before ultimately being a little rough with him in demanding that he give her her homework she wanted him to do. 




“Hey there little guy” the familiar voice of his tormentor came from behind him making his breath catch in his throat a moment before turning around and shoving the stack of papers into her arms, simply not wanting to take the risk of her setting him off today. 



“Oof, what the hell” Debbie said slightly caught off guard by the stack of papers being shoved into her abdomen before a sudden off putting stare spread across her face, “*Sniff…sniff sniff* …fuck” she said quietly seemingly stunned by what she was picking up from him. 




“Uhhh…ummm…b-bye” Joel said awkwardly before ducking out of Debbie’s personal space and running down the hall to get to class on time all while he kept getting glances from sidelined girls, unaware of the powerful effects he was having on everyone around who could identify him. 



“That little shrimp” Debbie said quietly, completely dumbfounded and still standing where Joel had left her clutching the stack of papers against her stomach. 



A minute or two later Joel finally made it to his desk beating all but two people there before the classroom filled up with students, most of which would be none the wiser to what was really going on with him. 



It wasn’t long though until Joel could feel a pair of eyes glaring at the back of his head daring him to turn around and see what exactly it was that was staring him down this time, finding that Daphne Fuller, a seventeen year old stoner girl who was usually fast asleep at her desk, was now wide awake and looking right at him much like every other girl who he had crossed paths with. 




*Gulp* Joel audibly gulped once he realized just how difficult the day would potentially turn out to be before the bell rang once again signaling to everyone that first classes were beginning. 



Throughout the entirety of first through forth period it was hard for Joel to concentrate and focus on his work as in almost every class a handful of students would be giving him the same wide eyed expression that many others did in the halls, except for in second period where over half of the girls there couldn’t take there eyes off of him. 



It wasn’t until he made it to lunch that he found some semblance of peace as everyone all jumbled in and around one another must have made it harder for the girls to single him out, although there were still a few. 



Pushing it aside for the moment Joel let out a tired sounding sigh as he sat alone in the large school cafeteria, as he often did with him and Hailey being on different lunch schedules, before digging around in his lunchbox, finding an assortment of goodies his mother had packed for him. 



He pulled out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which had most of the jelly soaked into a slice of bread, a small bag of chips, an apple, a granola bar, and a tiny water bottle to help him meet his dietary needs for this portion of the day, laying each out next to him in preparation to eat them until one by one random jocks and other guy’s passing by swiped up all but the apple and water. 




“Sighhhh…mannnnn” Joel quietly said voicing his aggravation at yet again having his food taken from him before looking straight ahead and seeing Debbie Keen sitting on the other end of the cafeteria staring right at him, “…shit” he whispered to himself slightly panicking from the fact that one of his lifelong tormentors was apparently one of the hidden giants that went to school with him. 




She fiddled around with the little bit of food she had pulled out of a nearby paper bag making Joel think she was seeing him as more of a piece of meat than anything else now, “It’s just your imagination, it’s just your imagination” he said to himself as he glanced down at his apple before finally taking a bite. 



The rest of the day went about the same with girls giving him the same wide eyed look he had quickly associated with other giants being able to smell him out, all the way up until final period, last class of the day, where he was met by Ms. Gullie. 



Vera Gullie was one of the teachers who not that many students liked all that much, she was a stern hard ass of a woman that just didn’t seem to care all that much about her students, so long as they did their work and didn’t cause to much of a disturbance she couldn’t care less about them. 




That’s not to say that she was some old hag though, she was actually a fairly attractive looking forty six year old woman who stood at a staggering six foot two with massive breasts that many assumed to be G cups attached to a slim and thin frame, giving her a body that many supermodels would kill for. 




Most of the time whenever Joel would say hello to and greet her or try to talk to her regarding the school work she would hand out at the end of class she would always either brush him away or be very snippy with how she talked to him. 



However today was different as Ms. Gullie had the exact same expression on her face as soon as Joel walked in her door, only something behind her eyes made it seem she was far more infatuated than all the others which scarred Joel to a degree. 




A chill went up Joel’s spine through the entirety of class because of this making him feel the most stressed out he had felt the entire day, making his heart slowly begin to beat faster than normal. 



Despite trying to control his breathing and stay in control Joel could feel his body ever so slowly expanding throughout the entirety of class so much so that he could feel his skin pressing against his clothes threatening to pop a few stitches and tear a few seams, all because he was intimidated by the older woman standing g at the head of the room. 



She simply stared him down through most of the class, not saying a word, not even calling on him, the entire time right up until the final bell of the day when she asked him to stay behind for a minute after class which earned a few ‘oooos’ from a couple students filing out the door. 



Sitting back down at his desk with a lump in his throat Joel clutching the sides of his chair and fidgeting with his feet as Ms. Gullie slowly approached him, taking her sweet time and breathing in deeply with every step she took. 



If Joel didn’t know any better he would’ve sworn that she was getting bigger as she got closer to him, only to have his suspicions confirmed by the sound of fabric ripping and tearing as she raised up almost a foot taller than she was seconds earlier. 




Her conservative attire was now stretched to its limits with a couple of buttons popping off as her tits threatened to spill from their ill fitted confines, the top of her areoles peeking out of her bra and past her shirt and her skirt ridding up her thigh to reveal the bottom of her butt and the seams of her shoes popping from the massive increase of size inside them. 




Joel was paralyzed in fear as the statuesque women approached him like how a starving tiger stalks a tiny gazelle before reaching down as quick as she could, covering Joel’s mouth before he could get a chance to voice his objections. 




“Mm mfhhm mmf” Joel mumbled as the hungry amazon practically smothered him as she pushed him back against his seat before leaning down and sniffing the top of his head, “*Sniff sniff sniff, gaahhhhmmmmm” Ms. Gullie moaned as she took in deep inhales of Joel and his intoxicating aroma. 



“Mmmmfff…Joeellll…you’ve been hiding in plane sight this entire time” she said looking him in the eye “I never would’ve thought you were who I’ve been smelling all day, MMMMMFFF, SNIFFFFF”, “I almost couldn’t control myself through class, SNIFFFFF, gahhh but now I have you all to myself” she said before sticking her tongue out and licking the side of Joel’s face from his chin to his forehead. 




“Oooooo…fuck” she said clearly losing herself to the intense pleasure Joel’s scent was driving her towards, going so far as to make a few droplets fall between her legs which freaked Joel out enough to make him grow a few inches himself purely out of fear. 



Unfortunately for him his defensive mechanism was interrupted more as an invitation than anything else. 



“Mmmmm” Ms. Gullie moaned out soaking up the sensual aroma being extruded by the scared young man underneath her before she reached down sticking her hand down the front of Joel’s pants and toying with his cock like a greased up joystick. 




“Mmmmrrrfff mmfffmrrrff” Joel tried to scream for her to stop trying to get someone to help him but only managed to earn a powerful hand shoving him into the desk behind him, “Don’t stop now mmmmmm…we’re just getting started” Ms. Gullie said as she held Joel’s face against the neighboring desktop. 




To Joel’s horror he felt his assailant take her hand out the front of his pant only to then fiddle with his zipper and open up the front of his slacks to free his terrified dick and allow easier access on her end, “Aahhh yesss” she moaned eyeing the stiff rod bouncing around between her legs before reaching under her skirt and ripping a pair of black panties out from underneath. 



“Mmmrrrrhhhh mmfffrrrr nngghhh” Joel tried to scream as he felt himself being violated by the gigantic woman on top of him who continued to press his head into the desk making it smack against the surface with every thrust from her powerful hips. 




Try as he might to fight against the mighty amazon sitting atop him Joel could do little to stop her other than let out a series of muffled cries as tears of shame fell down his face from the regretful pleasure he was getting from his assault. 



“Come on…come on…come on” Ms. Gullie said trying her best to get what she wanted from Joel not paying his struggles and please for help any mind and only stopping once she felt a warm sticky fluid shoot up inside her, making her push off of Joel and finish herself off with her fingers. 




“Ugh huuu, huff, wow” Ms. Gullie said as she let her juices spray across the floor before regaining her senses and shrinking back down to her normal size, “Now Joel, I shouldn’t have to tell you to not tell anyone about this” she said to a cowering Joel who sat curled up on his seat at his minuscule five foot five frame. 


“Because if you do…I may just need to pay you and your family a little visit while you’re asleep” she said grabbing Joel by the chin making him look at her “And I would just hate to have to clean you and your house off the sole of my foot, understand” she said not caring about what she had just done to poor little Joel other than being called out. 



“UNDERSTAND” she asked again through gritted teeth after not getting a response from Joel who simply gave a meek little nod as tears streamed down his face, “Good, now clean yourself up, the busses will be here to take you home shortly” she said before walking to her desk, gathering her thing, and walking out. 



Joel was left behind to wallow the mess his attacker had made of him which was little more than weeping shell, before eventually picking himself up as best he could, tucking his penis back inside his pants and, with wobbly legs, picked his things up and walked out to wait for the busses, doing his best to hold back any further tears for the time being.