- Text Size +


The mother and son duo sat in solemn silence for a few moments before finally Mary broke the tension by letting out an exasperated sigh, “Sigh, I should have told you this a long time ago, but I just kept putting it off” she said sounding disappointed in herself for avoiding the subject for so long. 



“I just thought I had more time” she said quietly holding her head in her hands, “T-tell me what mom” Joel said still sounding panicked by what had happened as he wiggled and shifted around trying his best to hide his stiff rod from his mother. 




“I guess there’s no other way around it now though” Mary said before swallowing down her emotions for a second to look her son in the eyes, “Joel, we-I…sigh…I’m a giant” she said brushing her son’s shoulder “And…so are you” she said looking away from him in an almost shameful manner. 




“W-what” was all Joel could think to say upon hearing the news unable to string together any other words than that single one, “We’re giants Joel” Mary said repeating her previous statement “And I should have told you a long time ago”. 



“W-w-what…w-why didn’t you” Joel said now thoroughly confused by what his mother was telling him, “Sigh…honestly…it’s because I was hoping I’d never have to” Mary said as tears welled up in her eyes “God damnit” she whispered to herself sniffling a sob. 




“W-what do you mean mom” Joel asked becoming unnerved by his mother’s sudden change in attitude “W-what’s happening to me”, “*Sniff* Joel, honey, *sniff* we…we both come from a long line of giants” Mary explained through the occasional sniffle “Your grandmother, her mother, and her mother before her all the way back to our ancestors in the stone age“. 




“Grandma…” Joel said in unbelievable astonishment that so much of what he had considered to be normal was suddenly turning upside down, “B-but what about dad” Joel asked curious to if his father had any hand in his strange lineage “W-was he a g-giant too” he said finding the word to be difficult to say for some reason. 




“*Sniff* No…*sniff* no your father was a normal man*sniff*like most people today” Mary said wiping away a few stray tears that rolled down her face, “Sigh…*sniff* he knew about us though, he knew about me, and what I am” Mary said blinking away her tears and putting on a less saddened face “But…that’s…that’s beside the point”. 




“What is mom” Joel asked reaching out to hold her hand as he kept one over his junk, “Joel…I never told you about…all this because…” Mary said squeezing her sons hand tightly “Because I didn’t think you’d be a giant like me”. 




“W-what…why” Joel said not understanding what his mom was trying to tell him “W-what do you mean mom”, “Sigh…Joel…I didn’t think you’d…take after me because…no man born in our family has ever become a giant before” Mary said breaking the news to her son “in fact…no male giant has been born anywhere…for the last five hundred years”. 




This took Joel back a bit once he had heard what his mother told him, the fact that he was apparently this one in a million statistic did summersaults through his mind as he found this bit of information to be very weird. 



“Why…why not” Joel asked almost afraid of the answer, “Nobody really knows for sure Joel, least of all me” Mary said revealing that no real reason for why this was so had come to be yet “So because of that giants like me have had to…mix with people like your father in order to keep from going extinct” Mary said as delicately as she could. 



The explanations for why he hadn’t heard any of this beforehand were baffling to Joel to say the least making him feel as if his head were spinning in place a hundred miles an hour, “B-but why now” Joel asked still not sure why he was suddenly coming into himself so to speak “W-why am I…just now…like this” he said motioning to himself. 




“We’re not born like this Joel” Mary said explaining why it had apparently taken so long for Joel to discover his hidden talent, “It’s something that happens later on in life in our teenage years” she said rubbing her elbow awkwardly “That’s why I didn’t think you had taken after me, you just hadn’t shown any signs of being like me that I just thought you were like all the other men born to giant mothers”. 




“B-b-but what am I-I gonna do, I-I can’t go to a-school like this” Joel said implying how ridiculous it would be to show up to his high school tomorrow morning stark naked and twenty five feet tall, “It’ll be okay Joel, you just need to calm yourself down and you’ll be alright” Mary said brushing her hand against the side of his face “This happens to everyone like us at first”. 



“We can’t exactly control our transformations at first, they just happen when we get too excited or too angry, or anxious, or sad, or nervous” Mary said listing off all the possible triggers for adolescent giants, “It comes with our emotions at first, we just can’t help it” she said scooting closer to her son and wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace “You’ll learn to control it through, it just takes time and patience”. 




While the reassuring hug did much to sooth Joel’s heightened nerves he couldn’t help but notice the soft touch of his mother’s breasts pressing up against his chest during their embrace, as well as the strange smell of sweet vanilla and freshly picked flowers wafting up to his nose. 



“C-can you control it” he asked softly wondering if that was how his mom came to be as big as himself during the commotion earlier, “Yeah…yeah I can control it” she said assuredly trying to convey that there was hope for him “It took me a while though, but eventually I got it”. 




The two sat like that for a while before finally breaking apart and looking at one another with a new found understanding of what lied ahead for them, “Joel…there’s one more thing I need to tell you” Mary said apprehensively not sure of exactly how to phrase what she needed to say “You’re going to…stand out…a lot more to other giants now”. 





“W-why” Joel said timidly afraid of what his mom could be implying, “Sigh…giants…giants have a…heightened sense of smell” Mary began “It’s how we can tell…who is and who isn’t a giant…by the way we smell”. 



“What do you mean” Joel asked wondering why his mother was bringing up what he thought was just some random bit of information, “I mean…w-women-I mean…female giants all…smell a certain way to each other, it how we can identify each without even having to approach and introduce ourselves every time” Mary said rattling off how giantesses all smelled a particular way to one another, with each having their own specific scent that says they are this person. 




“And…so do you…in fact” Mary said letting Joel know that not only did he have his own peculiar scent about him, but that he would also be able to sniff out other giants, “You’ll get used to it, you will…but…,sigh,…you’ll also…” she said unable to put into words what she wanted to say “But you’ll…you’re gonna be…very…popular with other giants Joel, very…popular”. 




“W-why” Joel asked nervously, “Because…apparently…to other giants not…related to male giants…they are supposed to have a…an irresistible scent to them” Mary said awkwardly trying to explain what she meant “It’s written down as being a…strong…musk like smell surrounding them”. 



“It’s meant as…a type of…means to lure…potential…mates to them” Mary explained reassuring her son that he wasn’t in any real danger, but that he would more than likely be turning a few heads when he went out in public now, “B-but if anyone gives you a hard time over it, just come to me and I’ll deal with them” she said instructing her son on what to do if he were put in a position he wasn’t comfortable with “I promise”. 



“W-w-well what do I do now though” Joel said only slightly understanding what his mother was trying to convey to him, “Just…try to calm down, it’s all you can do” Mary said as she slowly shrunk herself back down to her normal six foot two height “I’ll…I’ll just…leave you to whatever it was you were doing before…this” she said motioning to the hard rod between his legs before picking up the remains of his and her clothes off the floor. 



“We’ll…we can talk more about this in the morning before school…okay” she said with a reassuring look on her face, “Just…take care of yourself and…try to get some sleep” she said before walking out of her son’s bedroom leaving him to his own devices as he sat and pondered over everything that he had been told in the last few minutes. 




Unbeknownst to either Joel or his mother a powerful manish scent was currently being pumped into the air, wafting through the atmosphere and snaking into the houses and homes of every single giant in the surrounding area of the city and even further beyond that, calling the attention of every able bodied giantess and sending them into an aroused frenzy like the world had never seen before.