- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you enjoy.


“You're mine now!” Shouted the winged woman holding me between her fingers. She was a fairy, a tiny magical being adventurers carelessly devour to heal their wounds. I hadn't ever had one before, and was evidently unaware they held more than just healing magic. 

“Grow me back!” I shouted from her fingertips. She had made me much smaller than she was in comparison to my real height, and even despite her neat black hair and soft features, she was a terrifying goliath. 

The fairy laughed and held me in front of her lips. “Grow you? Oh sweety, this is just revenge for what you humans do to us every day!” She opened her mouth wide and inched me toward it. Suddenly though, she held me further back to give one last look. “Ready to be a puny little fairy's dinner?” 

I stayed silent. Held far enough back now, I could see a ray of hope just beyond her. My adventuring partner was sneaking up on the fairy! She must've tracked me down! I was overjoyed to see her face, but had to hide it on my own. She was my wife after enough trips into the dangerous wild brought us closer. Her own healing magic was why I hadn't ever bothered with fairies before.

The fairy stuck her tongue out and pressed me against the rough, wet surface. Before she could even retract it into her mouth, however, the sky grew dark. Beyond the gates of this fairy's maw, two rows of teeth materialized high above and deep below. “No!” the fairy yelled, unintentionally spitting me out.

I flew through the air for a moment, out of one mouth, and to the edge of the next. The bigger mouth was truly colossal. I swore as I flew, fearing my wife didn't actually know I was there, as the chance she'd find me now was so low. Soon enough I flew past her lips into the air in front of her. 

I felt weightless at my minuscule size, and her body seemed to agree. Just as her lips smacked closed to seal the fairy inside, she took a deep breath through her nose. It felt like my skin was faster than my bones and I'd be torn apart, but I survived the torrent of her left nostril. I was pulled through the air and inside in an instant, stopping halfway up as her breath concluded. Her exhale was much gentler, but I was not sent out. Instead, her breath went past me with a whistling noise. “Shit!” I yelled, knowing how much my wife despised nose-whistles. Not a second later she snorted hard, and my journey up continued. I flew again at light speed and ended up over a sheer drop. 

Below I could see the movement of my wife's epiglottis as well as the tip of the fairy's glowing wings. She must still be in her mouth. I fell helplessly until I stuck to the very back of the larger woman's tongue. If she salivated any more, I'd slide down her throat undetected for sure. Instead of course, the fairy peeked over the precipice, grinning past her soaked hair. “Gotcha!” She growled, peeling me from the surface of our shared prison, “If I'm dying today, I'm having my last meal!”

My giant wife had different plans, and flipped the fairy over, then back again. I was still pinned firmly between the smaller woman's fingers, but we were moving. In one motion, the larger of the two pinned the fairy to the roof of her mouth and freed me, before catching me on the tip of her tongue. Briefly I was foolish enough to think this was on purpose, but that tongue shot up toward the fairy and circled her bare breasts, rubbing me into the soft flesh. 

As her tongue settled, the cavern was taking on water, and I could feel the currents taking me toward her throat. The fairy had a look of primal anger on her face and raced toward me. Unceremoniously, the giant tongue bucked and we were both swallowed. I screamed my lungs out as I fell, staring up at the open mouth gaining on me. The fairy's arms flew forward, grabbing at the walls of my wife's throat, clawing her way faster down until her lips were in range. We fell into the open air as we dropped into my wife's stomach, but I never hit the water. The fairy's lips pursed around me and slurped me up like a rogue piece of pasta. She splashed down into the surrounding stomach, but I found myself in a much less roomy maw. The fairy wasn't meticulous like my wife and just swished me back and forth between her cheeks, sucking flavor from my body until she was satisfied, swallowing suddenly with a loud “Ah!”

I had no more fight left in me, and descended her throat easily. 



***

With a snap of her fingers, the fairy teleported from the giant adventurer's belly. Her spell only works from inside one, leaving behind some healing magic in exchange. Taking a deep breath, she rubbed her stomach. “Poor thing,” she cooed, “You can't just teleport away, can you? Oh well!” She smacked her belly again.

“Aaaaand!” a voice behind the fairy called, “One for the road!” The fairy found a bottle catching her from beneath, with a cork quickly sealing her away. Beyond the glass was the same giant woman, smiling and shaking the bottle a bit. “Sorry I ate your friend. Honestly I can heal myself, but a girls gotta eat! I've been looking for my husband for hours!” She tucked the bottle into her bag for later and took off.







Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I'm in that small niche of people who loves vore and inhalation, but not so much of the "grossness" side of the actions, so my writing ends up being pretty tame. (For example I'll write nose inhalation, but rarely will a character experience getting stuck in anything up there in great detail.) I hope you liked it regardless, and I'm open to feedback.