- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2024/02/06]

So, the commissioner this time wanted a story with their OC, Léa, and I have to say, it was fun and nerve-wracking to be handed someone else's OC again.  I've had the privilege to write stories for other people's OCs before, but unlike when I have to create one from scratch, I'm also worried if I represent preexisting ones accurately.  Thankfully, they approved of how I characterized Léa, so it was worth the extra time it took to get this story done!


Tags: Cat Girl Giantess, Vore, Breasts, Destruction, Fatal Vore, Non-Fatal Vore, Teasing, Implied Digestion




Almost nothing is as intimidating or scary to a writer/artist as a blank page.


Pure and untouched, in a state of infinite potential to explore, without a clear vision to work towards, the possibilities can be overwhelming.


“I’ve got to get something done.”  Scratching his head as he sat at his desk, staring into the abyss of creative freedom, the man had deadlines to meet and daily word quotas to fill.  “Okay…  Let’s start with a main character.  Uh… a… a cat girl!  Yeah, predatory and sweet, cute with a dash of danger.  Cat girls make for great preds.  Let’s make her thirty, no, fifty meters tall with a taste for swallowing humans whole.  Oh, and I can restrict her diet to just…”


Once his pen began scratching at the paper, the infinite different ideas paralyzing his thoughts slowly faded as he focused on just one character.  Her wants and needs, likes and dislikes, mannerisms and appearance, each piece of her would help inform how the world he’d craft for her later operated.  Whether these traits were common and accepted in her society, or unique to her and frowned upon were things he could expand on later.  And while it wasn’t the most efficient form of world-building, anything that got the creative juices flowing was better than the stagnant dam of indecision.


After having a general description of his new character, how she lived, and other miscellaneous details, the man leaned back in his chair.  “I might be pushing too many of my preferences onto her, but she’s perfect!”  Stretching and yawning, he looked at the time.  Midnight was fast approaching, and disruptions to his sleep schedule would mess up his workflow.  Quickly getting ready for bed, his head still raced with thoughts of the gigantic cat-eared girl he created.  Turning over and curling into a ball, he smiled as fatigue assisted in guiding him to sleep.  “Good night…  Léa.”




“Léo?  Léo, are you listening?”


Brought out of an absentminded haze of staring into the azure sky above, Léo blinked a couple times to focus his vision and mind.  Lowering his gaze, he found himself in a vast expanse of green grass, and in the distance, buildings indicating a big town or small city.


“Huh?  Where…  What was I…”  Unable to remember how he got to such a scenic place, he looked back at what he had been leaning against, but instead of a tree or rock, there was a giant wall of toned flesh!


“Léo?  Are you alright?”  The gentle, feminine voice asked again, drawing his attention up as he was cast in the large shadow.


Laying naked as the day she was born was a girl he had never seen before, but was all too familiar that Léo recognized her immediately.  The glossy, smooth, chestnut hair with two braids tied to frame her soft, round face.  The freckles that danced across her cheeks and the auburn irises that looked at him with concern.  Even the furry, feline ears that twitched on the top of her head and the spotted brown tail that swayed behind her, there wasn’t a strand of hair, freckle, or tuft of fur out of place.


“L-Léa?!  What…?!  How?”  Looking her over again and again, Léo couldn’t believe how gorgeous she looked.  I’m dreaming, right?  I fell asleep thinking of her after all.  As his brain slowly caught up, his surprise began to fade as he appraised the character he thought up.  Though the size difference between him and her scaled up the mass of her body ridiculously, proportionately she had a modestly developed chest capable of forming cleavage naturally, a slim, tight tummy, narrow waist, and slightly wider than average hips.  As his eyes settled on her breast, perky nipples poking out as she adjusted her position to look over him, Léo mulled over if there were any changes he’d like to make to her design.  She’s pretty much perfect, but why is she naked?  Well…  I suppose I didn’t detail what kind of clothes she wore when I made her…


“Léo’s staring at my boobs again~!  Ehehe, what a perv~b29;”  Giggling as she squeezed her breasts together, Léa teased him for his lingering stare.


“Wha–?!  No, no…  I…!!” Flustered by her remark, Léo quickly looked away from Léa’s body.  Wait.  ‘Again’?  But I haven’t–!?  Trying to understand what the gigantic brunette meant, Léo was able to recall more of their conversation.  Neither knew how they arrived in the wide-open field, but in the hours since they have been chatting and enjoying each other's company.  How long have I…  Huh?  As the true amount of time he spent with Léa dawned on him, Léo noticed the shadow he was standing in getting darker.


Looking up, he saw the deep valley between the gigantic cat girl’s breasts rushing down to meet him as her soft breasts squished into the ground around him.  “I told you before you don’t hafta be shy!  Here, I’ll let you touch them as much as you want.”


“L-Léa, wai–!”  Before he could get her to stop, Léo was compressed by tons of breast fat as she giggled innocently.


“There you go.  Are you having fun L–?  Léo?”  Sitting up and giving her chest a couple playful squeezes, Léa didn’t feel anything caught in her cleavage other than some dirt and blades of grass.  Spreading her breasts apart, there was no sign of the smaller man either, not even a bloody mess had she accidentally crushed him.  He was just gone.  “Léo?  Léo~?  Where’dya go?”  Looking around, there was nowhere else he could be hiding.  Getting up, she checked her body over, but she couldn’t find him anywhere.  “Léo?  L–”  As she began to panic and look around wildly, a loud groan came from Léa’s stomach.  Rubbing her stomach, without Léo to distract her, she realized how hungry she was.


Thankfully, there was a town nearby.  Licking her lips, she decided to get something to snack on while looking for Léo.




Startled awake in his bed, Léo vividly remembered the end of his dream with Léa, but most of what they talked about was still fuzzy and hard to recall.  The gentle scent that clung to her skin, the warmth of her body, the softness of her flesh, those were fresh and ingrained in his mind, but there was more that he was forgetting.  Even if she was a character he created, there were parts of her personality that he hadn’t written down that she demonstrated and shared with him.


Calming his breathing as he looked out the window, the sun hadn’t even begun to peek over the horizon, but with his heart and mind racing, there was no way he could go back to sleep.  “I haven’t had a dream that intense before.  I’ve got to get up and write down what I still remember.”


However, as he sat at his desk, it was difficult to find the right words to capture the nuance of Léa’s personality.  After a few hours and many scrapped drafts, Léo got up from his desk and set his coffee maker to brew a cup for him while he took a shower.  Once he was washed, refreshed, and thoroughly caffeinated, rather than try and get everything down in a neat, comprehensive format, he just started writing down whatever he could remember of his dream with Léa.  He could organize and refine it later, he just had to make sure he didn’t forget any of it.


Finishing just a bit after noon, Léo made himself a light lunch and turned on the TV to help clear his mind.


“I just can’t stop thinking about Léa…  That was some dream.”  He thought aloud with a goofy smile on his face, blushing.  “Especially at the end there.  I didn’t think she’d squish me in her boobs like that.  It all felt so… s-so… real…?”  As he switched through the channels, he pasted BFM TV too quickly to consciously register the breaking news story they were covering, but subconsciously he recognized who they were talking about.


Switching back, his jaw almost hit the floor as he read the headline:

Gigantic Cat Girl Terrorizes Mid-West America

Dozens Consumed And Presumed Dead

Military Powerless To Stop The Gluttonous Menace


“L-Léa!?”  Léo couldn’t believe what he was seeing.  Léa, the character he thought up and dreamt of last night, was on the news!  “She’s actually eating peo–no, that’s how I made her, b-but… this can’t be real, right?  It’s got to be a hoax.”  Not sure what to believe, he pinched himself just to make sure he was awake, and the lingering sting confirmed that he wasn’t dreaming.  But for this to be a hoax that used Léa as the subject, he would have had to tell someone about Léa.  Not only that, but it wasn’t like he had reference sheets drawn up of her, so it would be impossible to recreate the one he saw and talked to in his dream.  “H-How did this happen?’


“...will continue to report the developments as they occur, so please stay tuned.”  The older blonde news anchor’s voice registering to Léo’s ears as the shock began to subside, he turned up the volume as they came back for an advertised break.  “For those of you who are just tuning in, however, I can assure you that the footage you are seeing right now is not the filming of a movie or elaborate CGI hoax.  Yesterday afternoon, a gigantic, female creature was spotted in the mid-west of the United States of America.  While she initially remained stationary in a field, she did not remain docile for long.  I must warn you, the footage we are about to show you, while censored, is quite graphic and not advised to be viewed by young children or those with weak stomachs.”


As she recapped the events following Léa’s appearance, video clips and photographs taken from satellites and cellphones played behind her.  The initial panic and confusion led to many accidents as people attempted to flee, though some were either oblivious to the gigantic cat girl’s presence or too slow to escape.  She’d pluck people up off the street and examine them for a moment before dropping them on her tongue and swallowing them whole.  Entire cars and trucks were lifted off the ground and their rooves peeled back to get to the screaming, struggling people inside.  But it wasn’t as if everyone Léa saw ended up in her stomach.  Footage showed her ignoring children and families fleeing from her, and if a vehicle she picked up had a family inside of it, she’d gently set them back down.  However, police officers who were either assisting in the evacuation or attempting to put her down with force were not spared.


Things got crazier when the military showed up to combat her, but none of their weapons did anything more than draw her attention away from the civilians.  Armored vehicles and helicopters were caught and torn apart so she could get the teams of men and women inside.  Bullets, explosives, even missiles didn’t so much as bruise her flawless skin, and with their forces being decimated and devoured, the armed forces were forced to retreat.


“While the giantess appears to be able to understand and speak French, any attempt to communicate with her has ended with interpreters likewise being devoured.  The only clue as to her true intentions is the name she repeats over and over again, ‘Léo’.”


As the news broadcast continued, Léo watched dumbfounded as more clips of Léa’s assault were shown.  Of course, her nudity was censored and they cut away whenever she swallowed someone whole.  Still, it was more than enough to get across how powerless the United States of America, the strongest military in the world, was against his creation.  “I-I have to get to her…”  He thought aloud, watching another clip of a fleeing soldier getting grabbed by the gigantic brunette and likely swallowed after that.  “I have to do something.”


Turning off the TV, Léo quickly packed a bag as he booked the next flight to the States.




Of course, wanting to get to Léa as quickly as possible and the time it actually takes to get to her are two very different things.  Though it was expected that it would take almost half a day on a trans-Atlantic flight, the distance from the East Coast to the Midwest of America was equal to crossing several European countries.  Having never traveled to the States before, experiencing the sheer scale of the country firsthand was almost overwhelming for Léo.


It wasn’t hard to figure out Léa’s location, she was all over the news, and evacuation warnings were issued in her predicted path.  But, to reach Léa, he needed to contact the authorities to get an escort.  Due to the lack of information everyone else had about her, and her nearly insatiable hunger for humans, theories were already circulating connecting her inhuman nature with her inhuman appetite.  After losing the fourth interpreter, approaching Léa without permission was forbidden.  However, despite the risks of the gigantic cat girl becoming more powerful or possibly growing bigger, being able to communicate with her was the last hope of stopping her before nuclear weapons were considered.


“W-We’re here.”  Speaking in very poor and broken French, the driver of the armored vehicle bringing Léo the last leg of his journey stopped a fair distance down the road and around a bend from Léa’s current position.  The humble river-side diner was a favorite spot for a notorious biker gang in the area, and despite the warnings issued, satellites showed that most of them foolishly decided to try and drive Léa off.  “This, as far, go I.  Good luck.”


Knowing the young soldier was doing his best, Léo stopped himself from laughing at his poor pronunciation and grammar.  Doubt I’d sound any better in EnglishHe thought, stepping out of the vehicle and nodding at the driver.  “Thanks.  Get out of here before she notices you.”


There was still a considerable distance between him and Léa, which made sense given how sharp he made her senses.  When she focused, Léa should be able to detect her favored prey, humans, from up to two and a half kilometers away.  Of course, the military wasn’t privy to the exact range of her senses, but they had a rough estimate, knowing convoys and personnel were safe if they remained two miles from the gigantic cat girl.


Two miles.  That’s not that much bigger than two kilometers… right?  Not accustomed to the American measuring system, Léo could only shrug and make his way toward his creation.  Nearly an hour later, slightly winded, and sweating generously, he finally reached his destination.


He was sure that the building that used to stand in the middle of the forested road had a rustic charm to it, with likely decades of wear and tear as a result of the colorful people it serviced.  The rows of cruiser and touring model motorcycles would have filled the dusty parking lot as the owners enjoyed the atmosphere and services of the establishment, and the roaring laughter would have been audible from down the road.  But that wasn’t what Léo saw.


The remains of a building crushed under the plump backside of the immense cat girl, flattened and totaled wreckage of beloved Harley-Davidsons scattered about by her listlessly wagging tail, and the sounds of the nearby river muting a gruff-sounding man screaming and begging for his life.  Not a drop of blood was spilled, no red stains in gigantic hand or foot-shaped craters, or bloodied and broken bodies hanging in the trees.  The only end that awaited those who put up the futile struggle that occurred there was the one wiggling happily, grinding the foundation of the building to dust, after a long and painful digestion.


Yet Léo wasn’t afraid, disgusted, or horrified by any of this.  He just stared up at the immense, playful predator, devourer of mankind, his dream giantess, in awe.  “L-Léa?”


Though she likely could have sensed him coming long before he spoke out to her, the distraction of the large meal in front of her prevented the brunette from noticing his approach.  It wasn’t as if humans possessed weapons capable of hurting her either, so there was no need to be on guard while she enjoyed her lunch.  However, the voice that called out and grabbed her attention did surprise her.  Looking back over her shoulder, her eyes lit up and the corners of her lips, which were wrapped around the waist of a naked, burly, bulky man, curled up into a cute smile.


“H-Hey!  You.  Help me!  I don’t want to–!”  The former biker tried to beg Léo for help as he also saw the unafraid man approach, but the slightly rough, slender tongue of his devourer slid out from under him and curled up over his face.  Before he could make another sound, she slurped him up and swallowed him as she turned to face Léo.


“Léa?  You are Léa, right?”  Léo asked, not even unnerved by the casual nature by which she swallowed that man.  If anything, getting to witness such an act with his own eyes would help him better describe such scenes in future stories he wrote.  The glossiness of her lips, the way the man instinctively grabbed her tongue rather than trying to brace himself for what was to come, the anticipation and reaction of her head as she swallowed.  It was all so mesmerizing.


Smiling innocently at him, the gigantic cat girl picked him up, easily holding him in one hand, and stood up.  Wiping the debris and dirt off her butt with her free hand, she held Léo close to her chest as she looked around.  Other than the lonely, winding road they were on, there wasn’t much around them but beautiful, untouched woodlands and sprawling mountains in the distance.  Making her way into the dense forest, she even decided to ignore the armored vehicle she saw in the distance driving away.




Secure in a palm multiple times bigger than him, Léo couldn’t see where Léa was taking him.  Her huge size allowed her to cover a lot of ground in a short time, but the rough, uneven terrain made it a bumpy ride.  The massive, soft masses of squishy breast fat she held him between ensured that he wouldn’t accidentally fall out; however, the sheer size and weight of the monstrously huge mammaries would have also crushed him utterly from slamming into each other if not for her hand protecting him.


But such concerns didn’t darken Léo’s thoughts.  He was too preoccupied with basking in the warmth and scent of the gentle giantess.  Well, not too gentle.  He thought to himself with a smirk, somehow unable to feel bad for the people digesting in her belly.  Léa’s a man-eating giantess.  Food is food, and humans are her food.  But am I still an exceptation?


It was a thought that had popped up in his mind since boarding the plane to America.  Léa eats humans.  Léo is a human.  If she didn’t recognize him, would he be serving himself to her on a silver platter?  Even if she did, would she eat him anyway?  Was that why she was calling out to him, or did she just want to be with him?  Was she worried about him?


The way she smiled at me though…  Leaning against her skin as he continued to wonder, it was too late for him to think about any of that anymore.  Once they got to wherever Léa was taking them, he’d learn what she planned to do with him.


“We’re here!”  As abruptly as she started moving, Léa came to a stop and pulled her hand away from her chest.  Gently setting Léo down on the shore of a large, beautiful lake deep in the woods, she sat down, leaning over him, and stared at him with a playful smile.


Uninterested in the tranquil water, lush greenery, or clear, azure sky, Léo focused entirely on the giant cat girl’s gorgeous face.  A slight touch of blush lit up her freckled cheeks, her eyes were equally mischievous and innocent, and her tongue wetted her lips before she smiled broadly, revealing her large, sharp canine teeth.  She seems… happy?  He still couldn’t decipher how she saw him though.


“Hey.  Are you really Léo?”  Narrowing her eyes to give her playful appearance a bit more menace, Léa wiped a bit of drool from the corner of her lips.


“Wh-What?  Don’t you recognize me, Léa?  Of course it’s me!  I came all the way from France to find you!”  Though her questioning his identity was a bit concerning, Léo didn’t feel a shift in Léa’s attitude or view toward him.  He didn’t feel threatened, but there was some kind of doubt in his mind.  “Come on.  St-Stop messing around.”


Sitting up straight, the massive feline girl let her tongue hang out of her mouth as she giggled.  “Hmm?  Are you really Léo, though?  You wouldn’t be the first human to say you are to stop me from placing you on my tongue.”  Pressing the pad of her index finger into her saliva-covered oral muscle, she winked at him and slowly pushed it back into her mouth.  Sealing her lips around her finger, she suck the digit clear as she made a show of swallowing the built-up spit in her mouth.  “They all squirmed and fought as they went down my throat until they were tucked away in my warm belly.”  Using her finger to trace a line down her neck, she spread her breasts so it wouldn’t be lost in her deep cleavage.  As her playful giggle turned into a sensual pur, she picked up Léo and held him against her belly, pressing his ear to her soft skin.  “But, like all food, there’s only one way out.  That mean, beardy guy didn’t even last the walk here.  He’s making his way through my body right now, becoming part of me.”


The muffled sounds of Léa’s digestive system processing the nutrient slurry it had converted what used to be human beings into, to Léo, was still deafeningly loud through the layers of flesh and fat he sank into.  Like any living being, the giantess’ body would take what was useful for its functions and growth while the rest continued until the ‘end of the line’.


L-Léa wouldn’t eat me though… r-right?  I mean, it’s really hot to think about, but Léa’s supposed to–!!  That’s right!  As he began to imagine himself disappearing behind her plump lips and becoming a featureless lump descending her throat, Léo remembered one cringey line he added to her profile.  ‘Léa is hopelessly in love with her Léo’!  God, I can’t believe I actually wrote that.  Physically shuddering at the thought, if this Léa was his Léa, that meant she wouldn’t do anything to hurt him… if he could convince her of who he was.  “L-Léa!  Quit it.  Come on, it’s me, Léo.  You know, we were talking not too long ago, remember?  You caught me s-staring…”  Becoming much more meek as he remembered how he had woken up from that dream, he could barely finish his sentence.  “...a-at your b-bo-b-boobs…”


Smirking in smug victory, Léa brought Léo up to her face as she licked her lips once again.  “My boobs?  Well, if you like them so much, I’m sure you’d love to add to them too, right?”  Rolling out her slender tongue as she opened her mouth wide, Léa set the smaller man onto her slimy oral muscle.


“L-Léa?  Come on, cut it out.  I know you know who I am.”  Sitting on the mattress-sized tongue, Léo backed up slightly as she slowly retracted it, and him, into her dark, humid maw.  Passing under gigantic, powerful teeth, while the texture of her tongue had the roughness of a cat’s, the muscle of the flesh was incredibly soft and springy.  “Léa?  Are you listening to me?”


With a much softer tone now that he was in her mouth, Léa giggled, and despite having a full-grown man sitting on her tongue, she was able to speak without issue.  “Hmmm?  Are you suuuuuuuuure you’re my Léo?  The Léo I know would love this.”  Playfully half-whispering, tugging at the deviant intrusive thoughts running rampant in his mind, Léa disregarded his pleas.  “Are you sure you want out so soon?  How about I play with you a bit first.”


“What do you mean?  Léa, let me ou–ahhh!”  Trying to be firm with the brunette, Léo was interrupted as the powerful oral muscle tiled to the side and shoved him into her smooth inner cheek.


Helpless and completely at her mercy, Léo could hardly keep his breathing under control as he was toyed with and tossed around in her mouth.  However, there was never a point where he struggled to breathe.  Léa was careful to swallow periodically whenever she tucked him into a cheek, trapped him under her tongue, or pinned him to the roof of her mouth.  The sense of powerlessness was making his heart race.  His breathing was shallow and ragged as he mounted a token resistance.


“N-No…  L-Léa…  No more…  I-I can’t…”  Weakly reaching for her lips as his body was on the cusp of giving in to her gentle, absolute teasing, Léo could barely speak.


“Done already?  Then I guess I should wrap this up.”  With a purring giggle, Léa responded to Léo’s plea by tilting her head back, letting him slide to the back of her throat.


Léo tried to cling to her tongue, watching in horror and anticipation as her gullet got closer and closer, but was too weak.  Carried with the flow of saliva draining down her throat, he, like all the humans before him, couldn’t do anything.


I guess I couldn’t convince her after all…  As he was pulled into the tight tunnel of ring muscles and dragged down toward his doom, Léo was oddly content with his fate.  The pressure of Léa’s esophagus pulsing around him as it pulled him deeper wasn’t painful.  Rather, it was more like a really strong, almost suffocating hug.  But, in all too short of a time frame, he fell from that affectionate embrace and into the digestive sac deep in her body.  “Heh, that was probably the closest thing to a proper hug I could get from her too…”


Sitting in the spacious organ alone, there was nothing for him to worry about anymore.  He couldn’t climb out, nor would he survive digestion and come out the other side.  Léa’s stomach would be the end of his life and becoming a deposit of fat somewhere on his body his final resting place.


“I just hope she doesn’t get too lonely–whoa!?”  As Léo leaned back into the squishy, fleshy wall for what he thought were going to be his final moments of peace, he was tossed around Léa’s stomach as she began to move around.  “L-Léa?!  What are you doing?”




Purring happily as she tracked Léo’s trip to her stomach, Léa rubbed her belly and let out a content sigh.  Oh, Léo.  I’ve been looking everywhere for you!  I’m not gonna let you get away this time though.  She thought as he finally landed in her stomach.  Ah, right!  Gotta make sure my belly doesn’t digest him.  He’s not lunch, he’s Léo.  My Léo.  Able to, to a certain extent, control her stomach, the brunette suppressed its activity.


While she could tell from a glance who he was, him not freaking out in her stomach was just further proof that he was her Léo.  She had come across a few other humans during her search that willingly offered themselves to her as tribute, so she let them enjoy themselves until they passed out before digesting them.  She was always happy to find humans who knew their place in the food chain: her belly.  But that wasn’t what she was going to do to Léo.


He’s not gonna disappear again… right?  Léo will stay with me forever now, won’t he?  I wanna be with him forever!  Focusing on Léo's presence, her worries were short-lived, as she was expecting that he’d vanish as quickly as when she tried to squish him between her breasts.  But he stayed in her belly, cuddling into the wrinkles of her stomach lining.


Her doubts and worries quickly turning into pure glee, Léa jumped to her feet, hopping with joy.  Léo wasn’t going anywhere.


“Léo is mine~b34;  He’ll never leave my side~b34;”  Giggling and singing like a child, she shook her hips and pranced around the lake, leaving deep footprints in the soft soil and causing tremors to shake the trees.  Her breasts bounce around, her plump butt wobbled, waves rippled through her thighs, and even her slender belly jiggled as she gracefully pranced about.


And it wasn’t just the forest around her that her dancing shook, as he could feel Léo bouncing all around her empty belly too.  But after a few minutes and building up a sweat, Léa calmed down, letting him fall back to the bottom of her stomach as she caught her breath.


“Hey, Léo?  Wanna stay in my belly?”  She asked, and while it would normally be impossible for them to communicate, her superior ears could easily hear him even from within her body.  “Or did you wanna come out?”




Shaken and rattled from the spontaneous thrashing motion that tossed him around, Léo’s head was still spinning when he heard Léa’s question.  Wait?  She’ll actually let me out?  Does that mean she knew who I was this whole time?!  With the hope of being released now offered though, he didn’t have to give in to the temptation of quietly digesting just yet.  “Y-Yes.  Yes, please let me out, Léa.  I want to talk to you more!”


“Hmm…  Okay, if that's what you really want, you can come out now.”  Bracing himself for the violent motion that was sure to precede her attempting to vomit him up, Léo wasn’t expecting Léa’s stomach to flip upside-down and stay in that position.  “But you’re gonna have to climb out yourself.”


“Seriously…?”  Re-orienting himself, again, Léo felt the subtle trembling shaking Léa’s body as she held herself upside-down.  She really did expect him to climb up her throat himself.  “Okay, okay…  I’ll try.”


Patting around to find Léa’s lower esophageal sphincter, he eventually found the tightly sealed orifice and struggled to drag himself through.  If the gigantic cat girl wanted to keep him in her belly, there would have been no way for Léo to fight against her powerful throat.  Even with her relaxing her body as much as she could, one slip-up would send him back, and the pounding of her heart didn’t make it any easier for him.


H-How much f-further…?  Only able to register his progress by how close and far away the thumping cardiac muscle sounded, Léo’s arms and legs were screaming in agony when, finally, the pressure surrounding his fingers relented.


Moderately cooler air swirled around his fingertips as he carefully pulled enough of his body free that the irritation he caused forced her to cough him the rest of the way up.  As he tumbled back into Léa’s mouth, the overly playful girl let her body fall back to the ground, causing a thunderous crash that even he could feel.  But with no energy left, he could only lay on her tongue as she made sure he didn’t fall back down her gullet as Léa sat up.




Purring happily, Léa savored the unique flavor that only her Léo could produce for a bit as he caught his breath before sticking out her tongue to peel him off.  Laying him on her palm, she grinned widely at him with a more affectionate and less hungry look in her eyes.


“Did you like visiting my tummy, Léo?  Did you think I’d really eat you?”


“So you were just teasing me.  I should have known…”  Reflecting on the series of events, there was no lack of empathy or excitement in her words or mannerisms towards him.  Like the cat she was, she didn’t outwardly express her emotions to him and just did what she thought he’d like.  And she was right.  “C-Could we do it again sometime?”


Beaming proudly at his honesty, Léa nodded enthusiastically.  “Of course!  And not just my tummy, but my boobs and any other place too.  I’ll let you play with anything you want whenever you want, Léo.  Oh, just not my tummy when I’m hungry.  It’s harder to control my tummy if it hasn’t had a snack first.”


“Speaking of control and future meals…  We’re going to have to have a talk about what to do about you from now on.”  Being the more mature and rational one, Léo forced himself to sit up.  Léa was designed to be carefree and spontaneous, living in the moment and not worrying about what she considered ‘small details’.  So there was no way she’d think about how to integrate into this world’s society.  “But, just to be sure, you wouldn’t be willing to give up eating humans, right?”


“What!?  B-B-But Léo!  Humans are so delicious!”  Vehemently against the idea, her gigantic brown eyes began to water because she wouldn’t refuse him outright.  “W-Would you hate me i-if I didn’t?”


“No.  You’re just as you’re supposed to be, Léa.  We’ll just have to think of something else.”  He said, giving her a reassuring smile.  But how could people come to accept her?  Will they ever?  And how would the world react if or when they learn I’m the reason she appeared on earth?


Regardless of the powers that made Léa appear, Léo’s fate was now tied to hers.  Now that he found her, talked to her, and had been spared by her, he would be held responsible for her actions and appetite.  He had no doubt authorities and agencies that were likely watching him and her through technological means were already trying to find the link between them.  He was a bridge of communication with the unstoppable giantess.  He would be expected to be the chain to keep her from causing more harm.  But above all else, he’d need the world to understand that he was also the only one able to keep her from going on a rampage.


Damn it.  This is going to be the most important story I’ve ever written…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282