- Text Size +

Part 1

“Huh, that’s just the weirdest thing,” Olivia muttered, staring closely at the little wooden totem that her parents had recently purchased at a garage sale. The 5’9 brunette shifted her weight slightly, her D-cup breasts jiggling slightly against her clothes. She had just gotten home for Christmas break; the college sophomore had actually found herself getting a little homesick this term, and she was happy to be home. She was an English major, and had hopes to become a librarian after graduating college. In fact, over this year’s Christmas break, she was due to begin an internship at her local library, which would prove to be valuable “in the field” experience for her library science graduate degree a few years down the line.

Right now, though, her attention was fixed on the small carving in her hand, which was reminiscent of Mount Rushmore, except that instead of the heads of four US presidents, a single female head had been carved into the “mountain” of wood. After studying it for a few more moments, she looked up at her parents, exclaiming:

“It really does look like me!”

“That’s why we got it!” nodded Janet, Olivia’s mother. At 5’6, Janet wasn’t exactly short for a woman, but her daughter had outgrown her a few years before. “Paul and I saw it and we were like, oh my god, that thing has Livy’s face on it!”

“It’s actually kinda creepy,” muttered Olivia, putting it back on the mantelpiece. “It’s like someone carved it while they were looking at a picture of me or something.”

“Maybe it was made by an old witch living out in the swamp outside of town,” joked Paul, coming up behind his wife, “And she’s trying to cast a spell on our daughter.” He made his hands go up and down and side to side, like he was conjuring up something. “Livy will get straight A’s on her exams before Christmas Breeeaakkkk…!”

“Oh knock it off dad!” laughed Olivia, shaking her head. She had gotten her height from her father, who was a full 6’0, three inches taller than her. Olivia was happy to be 5’9, but she was also glad that her dad was still a good deal taller than her. In this way, she was still “daddy’s little girl,” and knowing that she was made her feel happy and secure.

She turned back to the totem, tilting her head, looking at it closely. “Still, though...it is strange…” She felt a sudden pull towards the totem, and before she knew it, she had reached out her hand to touch it again one last time. What felt like a jolt of electricity went through her body, and she stiffened up and jerked her hand back.

“Shit!” she yelled.

“What?!” asked Janet, concerned. “What happened??”

“Damn thing shocked me!” Olivia said, shaking her hand out in the air.

“Huh, well, it’s wood, so that doesn’t make sense,” mused Paul. “Guess it must be that static-y carpet under the mantelpiece that I’ve been trying to convince your mother to get rid of for years now.” He winked at Olivia, who grinned back.

“Now you know that carpet was a gift from my Aunt Marge,” began Janet, “Who isn’t with us anymore, so, like I’ve said ten thousand times before, that isn’t up for debate!”

The family’s conversation quickly moved on to other things, and they all forgot about Olivia’s brief little “shock.” But the totem had already done its work.

Upon waking up the next morning, Olivia realized that she felt...well, a little “off,” especially when she put her clothes on. Her jeans were definitely tighter than usual, and her bra and shirt hugged her breasts a little more than they usually did. Coming into the kitchen for breakfast, she found herself nearly eye-to-eye with her dad.

‘Hm, coulda sworn he was a little taller,’ Olivia thought to herself. She found similar thoughts popped into her head when Janet stood up from the table, and Olivia noticed that her 5’6 mother looked noticeably shorter than she had before.

Her thoughts were confirmed later that morning during a routine physical, that Olivia always got around this time of year before Christmas.

“Alright Olivia you are.. 5’11!” chirped the nurse, typing the result into her computer file. Olivia frowned slightly, not out of unhappiness with the measurement, but rather out of slight confusion.

‘I thought I was 5’9!’ she said to herself. But a few moments later she simply shrugged and didn’t think much more of it, chalking it down to one of those late growth spurts young women sometimes got.

Since it was a nice brisky, sunny Saturday, Olivia then decided to go on a bike ride. She enjoyed biking around the city, and as she felt the wind whip through her hair, she wasn’t able to avoid feeling like she was able to bike faster than usual, all while getting less tired. But all these were just brief little thoughts that vaporized out of her mind almost as soon as she had them.

Later on that day, after showering, and before going down for dinner, she looked at herself in the mirror.

“Damn!” she muttered out loud, “I’ve got some abs!” She admired her faint 6-pack in the mirror, turning this way and that, flexing and unflexing her stomach as she admired her muscles. She didn’t recall having such a defined stomach before, but hey, she was an active girl, after all! Why shouldn’t she have the muscles to show for it?

A few minutes later, at the dinner table, Olivia noticed that her entire body was tingling. The feeling was not altogether unpleasant (it felt rather nice, actually, if she was being honest), but she didn’t really know what was going on. But she didn’t think much of it, and proceeded to chow down on the lasagna Janet had made.

“You sure are hungry this evening, Livy,” observed Janet, impressed.

“The girl needs to replenish all those calories she burned biking 15 miles around the city,” laughed Paul.

“Yeah, I guess I really worked up an appetite when I -- ooops! Sorry!” She had accidentally knocked over her water glass, and even though the spill was easily contained, Olivia glanced askance at her glass. She wasn’t usually clumsy; she was sure that it hadn’t been so close to her arm before. And her clothes! They felt even tighter still! In fact, whenever she moved, she could actually hear her bra and t-shirt straining to contain her...and the hips and butt of her jeans as well.

When dinner was over and everyone stood up, Olivia noticed it: she and her father were definitely the same height now. There was no denying it. Still, though, Olivia just shrugged it off, not thinking any more about it. When she was helping with dishes, her mother glanced over at her and remarked:

“Hey Livy, let me come with you this week sometime and go shopping for some new clothes. I think you’ve outgrown those you have on.”

“Huh? Oh...oh yeah, ok, thanks,” she muttered. She paused in her dishwashing for a moment and stared down at her tight clothes, momentarily puzzled. But then Paul started cracking jokes about “the sophomore 15” and she became caught-up in witty banter with her dad and forgot all about how tight everything felt. She did, however, decide to sleep naked that night, since her pajama pants were way too tight around her waist, and hugged her thighs in an annoying way.

By the next day, Sunday, Olivia had reached 6’2. At this point, though, it was clear that she wasn’t the only one growing. Janet had gained 3 whole inches overnight, rising up to 5’9, Olivia’s old height. No one seemed to notice, though, and the family carried on like everything was normal. The only exception, though, was that Janet decided that this day would be perfect for her and Olivia to go clothes shopping, since she was having difficulties with tight clothes as well.

“Stupid bra,” muttered Janet, trying to readjust her own clothes as she drove Olivia to the mall. “My boobs are so squished they hurt!”

“God, you’re telling me!” returned Olivia, looking down at her F-cups, which were actually spilling out of her D-cup bra.

The mother-daughter shopping spree was a success, and they returned home wearing slightly skimpier clothing than they were used to.

“Oh I’m sorry,” quipped Paul, who was lounging on the sofa watching TV as they entered, “The brothel is actually two houses down.”

“Hahaha, very funny dad,” smiled Olivia sarcastically, turning around and showing off her new short, form-fitting skirt, which only came about halfway down her full thighs (which were beginning to look decidedly more strong and toned). “Mom said it suited me -- what do you think?”

“It’s lovely...of course I was just kidding,” chuckled Paul, “And Janet...wow -- I haven’t seen you look so good since that holiday party last year!”

“Why thank you dear!” Janet replied, blushing, as she did a twirl of her own in a pair of form-fitting black dress pants that showed off her curves. Paul stood up and did a little waltz with her, while Olivia watched and laughed.

‘But wasn’t dad a little taller than mom?’ she thought briefly, ‘They don’t look all that different to me now...huh, oh well! Whatever!’

Olivia enjoyed the pasta dinner they ate that night, but the only problem was that there wasn’t enough. She ate two heaping plate-fulls, and had been on the way to get thirds when Janet informed her regretfully that, in fact, SHE had taken the last helping a minute before.

“Oh...uhh…that’s ok,” said Olivia, “I’ll just...hmmm...I’ll eat something else, then?”

“Goodness, you two sure are chowing down tonight!” laughed Paul. “I’ve gotta be careful or I’m gonna be the runt of the house before long!”

Olivia tossed and turned in her sleep more than usual that night, and even though she didn’t wake up, her dreams were peppered with images of knocked-over nightstands and broken lamps. Upon waking the next day, Monday, she saw why -- in her sleep, she had apparently thrown her arms and legs around, and had knocked over both night stands, breaking the lamps that had been on top of them. Even more noteworthy, though, was the fact that she was now 6’3, although, like the previous day, she didn’t seem to notice anything, and neither did her parents. Olivia barely even noticed that Janet was 5’11 (only 1 inch shorter than her dad) before she was out the door, on her way to her first day at her library internship. Her other skirt that she had bought the day before felt uncomfortably tight, and her breasts felt mighty tight in the F-cup bra that she had bought too. But she brushed her discomfort away, chalking it down to nerves.

‘And anyway,’ she thought, catching a glimpse of her reflection in a window as she strode down the sidewalk toward the library, ‘So what if they’re a little tight? I look all hot and curvy in these clothes!’

“Whoaaaa!” exclaimed Silas, the other library intern Olivia was working with, when he saw her. Silas was “only” 5’8, and, with Olivia wearing her 2-inch pumps (making her 6’5), the top of his head only came up to the bottom of her chin.

“Heh, hello there,” Olivia grinned. She felt a little self-conscious being ogled at like this, but at the same time, she felt a flush of pleasure rush through her. It felt good to be attractive.

“Well I guess you won’t need help reaching the high places!” Silas laughed, although he stopped himself from speaking further as his face blushed beet-red.

“Haha oh god no,” Olivia chuckled, staring up at the massive 10-foot-high bookshelves, “I may be taller than you, but...heheh, I’d have to be a LOT taller to reach THOSE books, way up there on the top!”

For the rest of the day, the two interns learned the intricacies of this particular library -- each bookshelf had 10 stacks, and each one was exactly a foot tall. Olivia could reach the eighth stack on her tiptoes, much to Silas’s amazement.

“Haha, you like that, huh?” Olivia chuckled, handing him a biography of Beethoven that she had fetched from the 8th shelf.

“Wow...a biography!” said Silas, looking up at her with wide eyes, “I need the ladder to reach the biography section!”

“Haha well, instead of taking the trouble to pull the ladder all the way over here,” Olivia smiled, taking the book back and returning it to its position on the shelf, “You can just ask me to get whatever you need! But only on the 8th shelf and below, because, see? I can’t reach the 9th shelf, even on my tiptoes.”

“Well, a girl can dream!” laughed Silas awkwardly, but then quieted down, feeling like he was being too obviously flirty. Olivia grinned down, taking pity on him and choosing not to leave him hanging.

“Let’s take a lunch break, why don’t we?” she proposed, smiling.

But even as the two of them ate their lunch, talking and laughing, Olivia could tell that something still didn’t feel quite right. Her clothes and shoes were definitely starting to feel more and more uncomfortable, and during a quiet spell in the conversation, when they were both eating, Silas cocked his head to the side, like he was listening to something.

“What’s that?” he asked suddenly.

“What’s what?” replied Olivia. She had easily polished off the two sandwiches her dad had made her, and she was staring at her empty lunch bag, wishing that he had packed her a couple more.

“That sound…” Silas whispered. “You hear it?”

Olivia listened, and she heard it: the sound of stretching fabric. It was coming from her breasts…no, wait, it was coming from her skirt…no, it was coming from her shoes! But the more she listened, the more Olivia realized that it was coming from all those places at once. She felt a tightness throughout her chest, and, looking down, she saw that her boobs were literally spilling out of her F-cups. Silas was watching the whole thing, and his eyes were as big as dinner plates.

“Uhhhhgh!” groaned Olivia, pushing back her chair so that she could stretch out her limbs for a little relief. “Everything’s just so…tight!”

At the word “tight,” she reached up, stretching her arms, as she extended her legs to stretch them out as well. All at once, the act of stretching and flexing her limbs caused her body to expand even more, pushing her clothes to their breaking point. Her bra broke, causing her now-H-cup-tits to bounce and expand, dangerously straining the confines of her black top, and causing its fabric to stretch audibly. At the same time, her skirt began to tear down the sides of her expanding hips. Two long tear-lines became clearly visible, only lengthening and thickening the more she grew. The tops of her shoes, which had likewise been strained to their breaking point, could take no more pressure, and one by one, they broke open, and her toes poked straight out of the front as the tops of her bare feet pushed through the torn leather.

“Aaaaaah!” sighed Olivia, lowering her arms at laast, “That feels much better.” Upon lowering her arms, though, it became immediately clear to her that her clothes were now completely ruined. She sat there in her chair for a few long moments, staring confusedly down at herself, like she was trying to make sense of everything.

“Damn, my clothes are all messed up again!” she complained at last. “What’s with all this!? I can’t seem to find anything that’ll fit me longer than a day or two!”

She fixed Silas with a regretful smile and sighed, shrugging her shoulders at him.

“Guess I’ll have to force my mom to take me shopping again, huh, Silas?”

“I…guess so,” he replied, also seeming to briefly struggle with some confusion. He was still blinking in wonder at her enlarged body, which now towered over him even more than it had before.

“And is it just me,” Olivia continued, glancing down at her seat, “Or is this chair a whole lot smaller? Haha, I mean, I barely fit my fat butt into it before, but look at it now! I mean, are you seeing this, Silas?”

There was no question that he was – Silas was staring straight down to where Olivia was pointing: her ass was noticeably hanging over not one, but both sides of the chair. It wasn’t just a little bit, either – there was a good two or three inches of excess ass on either side of the seat. Both of them stared for a few silent moments, and then looked up, made eye contact, and broke into laughter.

“Heheheh, I mean, these chairs were obviously made for someone like you!” Olivia laughed, pointing down to Silas’s butt. “See!? Plenty of room on either side, no problem, hahaha!”

“Haha you’re right, Olivia!” laughed Silas, still staring in wonder at the bare flesh of Sophie’s upper ass, which had burst through her torn skirt just moments before. “You’re right!”

Later that evening, at dinner, Olivia had worked her way through four helpings of beef stroganoff that Janet had made, and was about to ask for a fifth, when the sound of cracking wood sounded out into the dining room.

“Wonder what that could be?” mused Paul aloud. “Maybe I should go up and check the attic?”

“No dear, I don’t think it’s in the attic,” observed Janet carefully. “I think it’s coming from closer by…somewhere in this room.”

All three of them were listening intently to the sound, but they couldn’t quite tell where it was coming from. Janet had almost kept pace with Olivia, chowing down on three whole portions, and Paul was still halfway through his first. Still, though, no one seemed to have noticed that anything was different…at least as far as their appetites were concerned. Just like earlier, in the library, Olivia’s big ass was hanging out over both sides of her chair. Janet’s ass, though not nearly as big, wasn’t looking too small now, either. It completely filled a seat that, just a few days before, had extended out far on either side of her when she sat down.

“I think it’s coming from behind me,” decided Olivia, “Maybe it’s the china cabinet? Here, I’m gonna go get another helping and I’ll check it out when I’m passing byyyyyyyyy!”

Her last word came out in a long, crescendoed exclamation, because as she braced herself to rise out of her chair, the weight of her expanding body pressing into the chair proved too much for it to handle. Both arms broke off, and the legs splintered in surrender. Olivia fell straight down onto the floor, landing directly on her butt. For several seconds she sat there, dazed, as her parents stared down at her. Everyone seemed confused.

“Oh honey!” declared Janet after a brief silence, “Are you ok?”

“Fine…just fine,” Olivia grunted, dusting herself off. “My tiny-ass chair isn’t, though…haha!”

“You can say that again,” chuckled Paul, blinking in amazement as the shattered remnants of the chair scattered all around her.

“Here, let me help you up, darling,” offered Janet, and she stood up to help her daughter. In the act of standing, though, Janet’s ass became lodged in between the arms of her chair, and when she stood up, the chair went with her, completely stuck to her butt.

“Oh what in the world!?” exclaimed Janet, turning around to look at her big ass. “Seriously!?”

“Well, like I’ve been saying, dear,” Paul laughed, “Jennifer Lopez doesn’t have anything on you.”

“Ha ha very funny Paul,” grunted Janet, bracing her hands against her chair as she tried to pry it off her butt. After several attempts, though, it was clear that more force was required than she was willing to give at the moment, and she simply sat back down, breathing hard and shaking her head.

“Damn!” she muttered. “How on earth did I manage to sit down in the first place?”

“Don’t worry, mom,” Olivia declared, having stood up and dusted herself off. “Here, I’ll get you another helping.”

“Oh, Liv?” Paul ventured from his seat, as he watched his daughter’s huge, swaying ass and hips pass by him, several inches over his head. Olivia turned back his way.

“Hmm?”

“Uhh…your other skirt,” Paul said, pointing at her hips, “The new one you put on when you got home from work? The biggest one you have?”

“Yeah?” asked Oliva, glancing down. Then she saw it, and she felt her brows crease together in confusion.

“Mhm, yeah…” Paul declared, smiling regretfully, “Torn straight down both hips again. I think you two are gonna need to go on another little shopping spree.”

“Yeah, like…tomorrow morning,” said Janet firmly, shaking her head.

The next day (after shopping with Janet for still-bigger clothes), Olivia was busy shelving books in the higher shelves. Silas was doing his best not to watch her too often, but it was hard to keep his eyes off her. Olivia had shown up to work wearing an even skimpier black dress than the day before, with a deep-purple spaghetti-strap top to go along with it. Her long, shapely, delicious legs were impossible to ignore, especially with her wearing those delectable 4-inch heels. Even without the heels, Olivia had already shot up to an astounding 6’8, so that with the heels, she stood at a towering 7’0.

“Heheh, you’re jealous I can reach so high, aren’t you?” she teased him, right after she had caught him staring at her for the fifth time that morning.

“N-no! I…I, uh…w-well,” he stammered, his face breaking into a sheepish smile, “Maybe a little…”

“You’re impressed I can easily reach the biography section now?” she continued, “Without even standing on my tiptoes? I mean, I’ve got these heels, but still.”

“Yeah…yeah, uhm…v-very…impressed,” he murmured, staring up at her. Olivia grinned and turned back to her work. One large pile of books remained to be filed, and all of them were from the “Reference” section, which was all the way on the 9th shelf, a full 9 feet off the ground. Olivia fancied a go at it, and she grabbed one of the books (which was quite large and heavy) and stretched her arm up. She could just barely make the book skim the edge of the shelf, but even with her heels on, she couldn’t quite reach high enough.

“Damn it,” she muttered, “Come on…just a little…higher…”

Silas was watching, and his eyes suddenly widened, and his mouth dropped open. Olivia was growing again. There could be no mistake about it – her growth was as clear as day against the stationary bookshelves. He saw her stretching, stretching…reaching for that 9th shelf, and he couldn’t help but blink in sheer amazement as he saw her entire body burgeoning, lengthening, and rising, rising, up, up, up…taller and taller, until she was able to slide the book comfortably into its place on the correct shelf.

“Ahhh, there we go!” exclaimed Olivia happily, coming back down off her tiptoes and “dusting” her hands off on each other. “I knew I could do it! Just needed that extra little tip-toe boost!”

“Y-you…” stuttered Silas, pointing from her to the shelf.

“Huh?” Olivia asked, turning back towards him. “I what?”

“You just…y-you just filed away a reference book!” breathed Silas in awe, “On the…ninth shelf!”

“Heheh, uh, yeah?” she chuckled. Without even standing on her tiptoes this time, she took another big, heavy book in one hand and, quite easily, filed it away on the 9th shelf. “And?”

Silas could only blink and stare in a combination of awe and confusion. Olivia enjoyed his gawking for a few moments longer until she returned to her work, chuckling to herself. But the skirt around her hips and ass was feeling uncomfortably tight, and come to think of it, her boobs felt super-constricted too…and so did her feet.

‘Humph…’ she thought, ‘Still can’t get comfortable clothes…I wonder how mom’s doing?’ Little did she know that, right then, she was 7’0 barefoot, and Janet was 6’9…and it was only Tuesday.

By Wednesday morning at breakfast, Olivia had reached an astounding 7’4, with Janet not too far behind at 7’0. The two of them were shoveling down gigantic portions of eggs and bacon (and Paul was having his customary light bowl of oatmeal), when Olivia’s aunt, Tabitha, paid the house a visit. Tabitha was Janet’s older sister, and with a personality larger than life. But when she walked in through the door, though, everyone immediately saw that her physique had finally caught up with her aura. Tabitha was absolutely stacked, with thick hips, a huge ass, and J-cup breasts that were positively bursting out of her skimpy top. Most conspicuously, she was a full 7’9, making Olivia feel small for once.

“Well how’s everyone doing?” boomed Tabitha, having to duck underneath the door frame to keep from demolishing it as she walked through.

“Oh you know, same as always, sis!” laughed Janet, “Hogging all the food so that all poor Paul can manage is a little bowl of oatmeal!”

“It’s all I need, honey!” chuckled Paul.

“Hahaha well he HAS always been a bit of a SHRIMP, hasn’t he?” laughed Tabitha loudly, bringing her huge hand slapping down affectionately on Paul’s back. Olivia noted that Tabitha’s hand was so enormous that it almost covered the top of her dad’s back completely.

“And Livy!” continued Tabitha, coming around to give Olivia a hug, “The big new intern girl! Down at the library, I hear?”

“Yep!” nodded Olivia proudly, hugging her aunt, nearly matching the size and strength of her aunt’s grip with her own. “They’ve got me working hard!”

“Any cute boys you’ve met there?” inquired Tabita suggestively, arching her eyebrow. “Any tiny little nerds who need help reaching the top shelf?”

“Heheh, wellll…” Olivia chuckled, “There is a pretty cute little guy there…”

“Oh?” asked Tabitha, intrigued, as she sat herself down at the table and helped herself to a heaping portion of bacon. Unfortunately for her, the chair beneath her only lasted for several seconds before it shattered into dozens of pieces, sending Tabitha’s huge ass straight down into the floor. When it hit, the whole house shook.

“Ooooh sis, I’m sorry!” exclaimed Tabita, jumping up with shocking dexterity and beginning to clean up all the pieces of the chair. “Sometimes I forget how most furniture is made for little people like your husband.”

“Heheh, yeah, you are pretty tiny, dad,” Olivia chuckled, making Paul smile. It didn’t take long for Tabitha to clean up her mess, and she held all the shards of the chair in one hand, flexing her gigantic 25-inch bicep a few times, just to show off.

“Damn, Tab!” Paul laughed, “I guess I can’t really complain when you clean up like that!”

“Well with guns like these…” chuckled Tabitha. She turned to Olivia. “Say, Liv – why don’t you give yours a flex? They’re lookin’ pretty good from up here!”

Blushing a little, Olivia leaned back in her chair and flexed her own biceps. At this exact moment, however, the mysterious energy of the totem rushed through all the women present, and many things happened at once. Janet’s shoes split down the middle, and her knees and thighs thudded into the underside of the breakfast table, upsetting the dishes, as she grew to 7’3. Tabitha’s J-cup breasts expanded into K-cups, completely overflowing her bra, and, after a few seconds, causing it to snap completely inside her straining top. In seconds, she had risen to an astounding 7’11.

But the changes in Olivia were the most pronounced. Immediately, the stylish short-sleeve top she had been wearing, which was already a little too tight, became unbearably tight. When she leaned back in her chair and flexed her biceps, her bulging muscles instantly tore through the fabric, shredding it like it was nothing. At the same time, the slightly-skimpy skirt she was wearing became a whole lot skimpier, shrinking more and more on her burgeoning, muscled thighs until it was barely even covering the top of her legs. Her knees hit the underside of the table as well, but unlike her mother’s, they simply kept growing, actually lifting the entire table up as they did so. Needless to say, her shoes were completely demolished as well as her size-17 feet burst out from the confining space.

“Oh…gosh!!” Olivia cried, as her chair collapsed in a pile of matchsticks. She was now 7’4, and weighed over 400 pounds of muscle and alluring curves. For several moments, everyone just sat there in silence. And then Paul spoke up, making everyone laugh:

“Well ladies, allow me to escort you to the Mall – looks like you all need some new clothes! You especially, Livy! I don’t think they’ll allow you in the library looking like that!”

The next day, Olivia had reached an incredible 8’1. The bigger she had become, the more risque her clothes had become, to the point where she was now wearing a skimpy skirt that hardly even covered the top of her thick, muscular thighs, and a tight crop top that left very little of her K-cup breasts to the imagination. Her 8-pack was plainly visible, and the rest of the library staff had a difficult job keeping their eyes off her gargantuan biceps, which had swelled to an eye-popping 28 inches. She now weighed 480 pounds.

Silas in particular was not able to stop staring up in awe at his gigantic intern-partner. Olivia could feel his eyes on her, and even though she wasn’t much keen on pursuing him as a partner, it did give her quite a bit of pleasure to catch him watching her over and over again. She began “performing” for him, easily reaching up to the top bookshelf to stack a book (10 whole feet off the floor!), and then watching his eyes go wide as she slowly, sexily, brought her arm aaaaaall the way up. It wasn’t just the height that impressed Silas – it was the books she was filing away too. Olivia had been put in charge of the reference books now, almost all of which were huge, 1,000-page-plus volumes that weighed at least 50 pounds, and some of them over 100. But she filed them all away easily, one-handed, like it was the easiest thing in the world.

“Heheh, impressed, little guy?” she quipped down at Silas after filing away The Complete Fauna of Australia. She flexed her giant bicep down at him, making him blink and gape. His head was even with the top of her legs, and he felt like he was looking up at a statue of a Greek goddess.

“Y-yeah…” he answered weakly, getting red in the face. “Th-that…that book is l-like…80 pounds!”

“Pssssh it was easy,” chuckled Olivia, wrapping her huge hand around a still-bigger book. “How about this one? It’s 100 pounds…20 pounds heavier! Wanna bet I can lift it up there too, one-handed?”


Chapter End Notes:
The complete story is posted on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for the full story, and dozens of others: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep