- Text Size +

Part 2

Silas watched, mesmerized, as Olivia wrapped her massive hand around a thick tome, Comprehensive Guide to Rocks and Minerals, and lifted it high up to the top shelf. As she performed this impressive feat of strength, Olivia made sure to go slowly, in order that Silas would have plenty of time to ogle. She chuckled to herself, enjoying how comfortable she was teasing him. Now that she was now an 8’1 mini-giantess, she didn’t really feel self-conscious about showing off her size and strength.

“Oooop, you think I can reach all the way to the top shelf with this one?” she asked Silas, cocking a sexy eyebrow down at him. “This one’s even heavier than the last one!”

“I…I’m s-sure you can,” Silas replied, blushing mightily in the face of such a blatant display of strength. It wasn’t just the fact that if he stared straight forward, he was looking directly into the top of her skimpy skirt – Silas was taking in the whole picture of this gargantuan woman, who was so impressively muscled that even the slightest movement caused noticeable ripples in her toned 8-pack stomach, her large, wide shoulders, her robust forearms, and her bulging biceps. What’s more, Silas could tell that Olivia was showing off for him with her deliberately slow movements, and this intentionality of movement made her even more impressive and alluring.

“This one’s gotta weigh over 100 pounds,” Olivia continued, lowering the giant reference book down yet again, and lifting it up…then lowering it back down once more. Silas’s eyes popped – Olivia was doing one-arm curls with a book that weighed over 100 pounds, and she was doing it like it was nothing. Her forearm and bicep swelled even huger with the work, but Olivia’s smiling expression didn’t change; Silas could tell that she wasn’t even breaking a sweat. Slowly, she started to nod down at him.

“Uh-huh,” she chuckled, reading his mind, “I could do this all day, no problem. Haha, but since I’d be a bad employee if I just stood here curling books all day instead of putting them away…”

And here, she finally reached all the way up to the top shelf, depositing the book where it belonged. Silas blinked, with his mouth still open a little, making no secret of his desire to see his co-worker continue her extraordinary display of strength. One of the library supervisors walked by, staring up in unabashed awe at Olivia for a moment, before snapping out of their trance and asking whether Silas was making himself useful.

“Oh yes, he’s helping me,” Olivia replied sweetly, winking down at Silas. “He’s handing me books to put away.”

A minute later, Olivia was struggling to stifle a laugh as Silas lugged another 100-pound reference book over to her, having to use two hands as he staggered awkwardly under its weight.

“Why thank you, Silas,” Olivia intoned coolly, wrapping her palm around the book and lifting it up out of his grasp. “Such a helpful little guy!”

“Heh heh, uhh…anytime,” he chuckled, blushing again. But a moment later, he found himself again gazing in awe at what he was seeing. As Olivia reached up to file the book away, he could see that her head was actually rising up, up, and up over the shelves as she reached. She was growing taller – and a loud array of stretching and popping sounds made it clear that she wasn’t just getting taller…she was getting bigger too. The skimpy skirt that was wearing began to fray around her hips, and the large, smooth slabs of her thick thighs emerged even more out from under what had barely been keeping them at bay before. At the same time, her white crop top wasn’t doing much better at holding back her K-cup breasts, which were growing into L-cups right before Silas’s eyes. The crop top stretched so much that Silas could actually hear the fibers beginning to snap and pop, and he saw little flesh-colored lines appearing around Olivia’s shoulders and biceps – her muscles were literally starting to bulge through. Two loud rips provided an accompaniment; Olivia’s feet had split right through the top of her latest footwear. A minute later, once her spurt was finished, Olivia stood at 8’5, with 30-inch biceps bulging underneath a crop top and bra that were barely holding themselves together. Her rippled, washboard stomach looked stronger and more impressive than ever, and Silas saw it roll slightly as Olivia swallowed. She was briefly confused.

“Huh,” she mused out loud, looking down at her clothes, “Guess all this reaching isn’t great for my shirt…or my skirt…or my shoes…haha, god, again!? I can’t seem to fit into anything these days! What’s up with these stores and their tiny clothes, Silas?”

“I…I c-couldn’t say,” he replied. For an instant, he was as confused as she was, but a moment later they had both recovered. Olivia grinned down when she saw Silas ogling her, and proceeded to playfully strike a variety of poses, flexing her arms, then her legs, in a funny rendition of a bodybuilder displaying themselves. As she flexed, the tattered strands of her clothes popped and tore even more, and much of what she had been wearing dropped down to the floor in a heap at her feet.

“O-Olivia!” Silas stammered, his eyes going wide. “We’ve…we’ve got to get you some new clothes! You’re not supposed to be naked here at the library!”

“Yeah, well, do you have any giant quilts lying around?” Olivia joked. It was apparent that she was not the least bit concerned about her supposed predicament. She was 8’5, after all – what were they going to do?!

“N-no, but…but maybe I can take you clothes shopping!” Silas offered eagerly. He was obviously a nervous wreck at the moment, but Olivia felt a pleasant surge of warmth go through her body when she saw how eager he was for the opportunity to go out into the world with her.

“Awww, you’re a precious little thing, you know that?” Olivia smiled, blinking her eyelids down at him with voluptuous languor. “Ok then! It’s a deal!”

“M-Miss Olivia!!” cried the library supervisor, rounding a shelf of books and stumbling upon the naked, 8’5, amazonian hulk of a woman. “Y-you…you CANNOT be naked in the library!”

“Hahaha I know, I know!” laughed Olivia, waving off the supervisor’s dumbfounded horror. “And as it happens, Silas has been sooooo sweet and offered to take me shopping for new clothes! You’ll have to excuse us both for a couple hours, but we’ll be back as soon as we find something that fits! Come on Silas, let’s go!”

The supervisor watched, totally agape, as Olivia reached down and took Silas by the hand, leading him straight out of the library. She was so much taller than him that, with her big muscled arm extended all the way down, Silas still had to hold his hand up to his shoulder-height to actually grasp her hand. And the way that her mammoth hand swallowed his…well, it was eye-popping to say the least. At the size she was now, Olivia’s hand was a full 10.5 inches long, from her wrist to the top of her middle finger, and her palm was almost wide enough to accommodate Silas’s entire hand, fingers, palm and all.

A mighty crash shook through the building, and Silas jumped in place, terribly startled. He felt Olivia’s giant hand grip his even tighter.

“Oh…darn!” he heard her chuckle from far above. Looking up, Silas was amazed to see that Olivia had accidentally run her head right through the top of the doorframe of the tall library front doors. The frame itself looked completely busted – her head was so hard and powerful that it had splintered right through the wood, leaving it cracked and caved in beyond repair.

Olivia glanced down at Silas, made big eyes at him, and shrugged, chuckling, as if to say, ‘Oooops…ohhh well!’

Silas could hardly believe it – those library doors were just…HUGE. They were unnaturally tall, since the average door frame was only around 6’8 or so. And even still, Olivia had busted right through it, without even meaning to.

Still giggling a little from her own clumsiness, Olivia proceeded through the entrance, taking Silas with her. This time, she actually made an attempt at ducking under the frame, but it didn’t end up doing much good. She may have accounted for her head, but she hadn’t appreciated just how jacked and heavily-muscled her back had become. In the process of ducking down, she ended up accidentally raising her upper back into the door frame, which smashed right through it even more, finishing the entire door structure off for good.

*CRRRRAAASSSH*

With a deafening boom, the door frame gave way completely, buckling and splintering in on itself, so that the whole structure crumbled down into a pile at the library entrance. The huge door, which had been attached to the frame, came undone as well, and came clattering down on top of the pile with a loud bang. Olivia and Silas both turned back, with Silas gawking at the sheer power of this woman, and Olivia grinning from ear to ear, finding the whole thing quite funny.

“Heheh, you’d think they would have thought about that before they hired me, huh?” she laughed down to Silas. “I mean, how hard can it be to make the door frames higher, haha? I can’t go around stooped over all the time!”

“No, it would be bad for your posture!” Silas agreed, nodding vehemently up at her.

“Awww, it’s so sweet that I’ve got my own little knight taking me shopping!” trilled Olivia down at him, rubbing the side of his face with the back end of her gigantic hand. Silas couldn’t help but shiver in pleasure and close his eyes as he felt the heat from her hand radiating out onto his face. She was almost like a goddess to him now…a massive, powerful woman with 30-inch biceps, size 20 feet, nearly 11-inch hands, and thighs that were three times as thick as his entire waist.

“I’m so lucky!” Olivia cooed, as she proceeded along down the sidewalk, hand-in-hand with him. She knew that he wasn’t trying to “get with her” or anything like that – she was confident that they both knew that she was way, way too big for him. Having sex would be a safety issue for the poor little guy. But she truly appreciated the worshipful energy that Silas sent her way, and, for his part, he was basking in the fact that she found him cute. That, in and of itself, was more than enough for him.

Their impromptu outing to get Olivia new clothes proved to be quite eventful…and funny. To begin with, once they arrived at the busy mall, the incongruent twosome immediately became everyone’s focus. Women and men alike stopped to stare, but not so much because of Olivia’s height and muscles as because she was completely naked. Several older women were shaking their heads in obvious disapproval, while many other women were secretly jealous at how naturally and confidently this gigantic woman was carrying herself. A few young men snickered amongst themselves, with a couple even working up the courage to whistle at her.

“Th-they…they shouldn’t be doing that!” muttered Silas angrily.

“Huh?” asked Olivia pleasantly, who was appearing to enjoy the attention as they walked through the parking lot to the front door, “What’s that you’re saying, dear?”

“They shouldn’t be whistling at you!” Silas repeated, casting a series of indignant glances towards the teenagers, who stared back at him challengingly.

“You really are such a sweetheart,” Olivia giggled down at him, squeezing his hand with her massive paw, “But don’t worry about them, Silas. The attention is fun…let em’ look! And besides, what are they gonna do? Seduce me!? Haha they’re sooooo much smaller than one of my thighs!”

“Uh…eheh, y-yeah…yeah, ok,” nodded Silas, appreciating the reality of what she was saying, “I…um, you’ve got a point there.”

“Of course I do!” laughed Olivia, and just to prove it, she stopped at the front doors of the mall, turned around, and struck a bicep pose, taking care to flex her abs and thighs in the process as well. She weighed over 500 pounds now, and her biceps ballooned and flexed to their astounding 30-inch confines, with her thighs now pushing 80 inches each. Her rippled 8-pack looked like it was carved out of stone. The teenage boys had been following them at a distance, still snickering to each other, but once Olivia had turned around and flexed for them, they all stopped dead in their tracks. There was no way for them to hide how intimidated and overmatched they were, with her flexing like that.

Olivia grinned down at them, allowing a little smugness to curl her smile upward, while still retaining the amused sparkle in her eye.

“See, baby?” she chuckled down at Silas, “It’s all just fun and games, after all!”

“Yeah…” he agreed, marveling at how incredible her muscular body looked as she flexed.

“Alright, let’s get to it!” she exclaimed excitedly, turning around and stepping towards the doors. “I’m a girl on a mission – they’ve GOTTA have some clothes that’ll fit me in here!”

Olivia turned around and made a point to duck carefully under the entrance doorway, but even though she managed to duck her head low enough, her huge, curvy, heavily-muscled frame was too wide to fit through a single one of the doors. She felt her big shoulder press up against the top corner of the door frame, and even just this relatively small amount of pressure caused the frame to crack.

“Silas, dear?” asked Olivia, “I seem to be stuck…I could get through, but then I’m pretty sure I’d take the whole door with me! Apparently this mall is only for tiny little guys like you, haha! I think I may need your help in opening the –”

“Oh yeah! Yeah, of course!” Silas cried, enthusiastically springing forward. Olivia just barely muffled her giggle; it really was precious how eager he was to help. Silas bounded up to the twin doors and opened the second one, providing Olivia with enough space to actually walk through. In doing so, however, she accidentally got her other arm lodged against the second door, which couldn’t open all the way because of a mannequin stationed behind it. Obviously, the mall owners hadn’t planned on the second door needing to be opened that far, but that was the situation Olivia was in. Finding herself stuck yet again, she felt a touch of frustration, which she immediately expressed by gripping the top of the door and ripping it off its hinges with a single, powerful wrench of her massive hand. Silas stared up in awe (and a little bit of fear) as Olivia casually tossed the door off into a corner, while she chuckled a little at herself for her own outburst:

“Heheh, I really don’t mean to be a pain, but…haha, I mean come on, right?! With those tiny little doors, what else can they expect? Like, how else am I supposed to get inside?”

“E-Exactly!” Silas nodded, as he followed her into the store. “They really shouldn’t…uh, discriminate like that.”

“Thank you!” laughed Olivia, “Though of course I’ll be happy to pay for the damage – I’m not trying to be a pain here, just trying to exist, haha!”

They proceeded along through the store, earning the dumbfounded stares of everyone they passed. A few people muttered disapprovingly, apparently not happy about Olivia’s nudity, but none of them had the guts to confront her about it until the store manager worked up the courage and approached.

“Uhm…excuse me, ma’m?” she asked, obviously cowed but still speaking nonetheless, “You…you need to be wearing clothes in this store.”

“Mmhm, and that’s exactly why I’m here,” answered Olivia cheerily, smiling down on the manager. “My old clothes totally don’t fit me anymore.”

“B-But…be that as it may,” replied the manager, trying to maintain her composure, “You still need to be wearing –”

“And by “don’t fit,” I mean they’re a pile of shredded rags,” smiled Olivia, “Isn’t that right, Silas?”

“Yeah, uh, she…she doesn’t have anything to wear,” he said, nodding seriously as he continued to hold her gigantic hand. “She…there was an emergency at work.”

“And so my sweet, adorable little co-worker here offered to take me shopping!” Olivia beamed, and she pulled Silas into her, so that he was leaning up against the middle of her incredible body. The top of his head was even with her elbows, and didn’t even come up to the bottom of her hulking L-cup breasts, which actually hung over his head, forming a firm, fleshy awning that hid his entire body under their shadow. Smiling proudly, Olivia splayed her huge hand affectionately across Silas’s chest, covering the majority of his upper diaphragm with her enormous palm and fingers.

“I…uh…w-well…” stammered the manager, at a loss for what to say.

“So where can we find your best plus-sized women’s wear?” asked Olivia pleasantly, “And at this point it doesn’t matter if it’s revealing or not. To be honest, I don’t really care what people think about my body anymore, haha!”

“The, uhh…w-well, maybe you just…sh-should go look over there,” the manager said, pivoting to point over to the women’s section. It was clear that, at this point, she just wanted to get this gigantic woman in some kind of clothes, before the other customers started complaining.

“All right, thanks!” replied Olivia pleasantly, “Come on Silas…ohhh…! Oh you’re leading me now, huh?”

As soon as the manager had pointed them in the direction of the women’s section, Silas had taken it upon himself to start walking there, and as he was still holding hands with Olivia, it did actually look like he was the one “leading” her…at least for one step, that is. After the second step, she had completely caught up to him.

“I just…don’t want you to get in trouble, Olivia,” he whispered up to her anxiously as they walked. His nervous words made Olivia melt a little inside, and the inside corners of her eyebrows went up in reaction.

“Oh Silas,” she giggled, squeezing his hands in hers, “You really are the cutest little thing! You don’t have to worry – it’s not like I came in here to flaunt myself around, right!? And anyway, what’re they gonna do? Arrest me??”

“I, uh…I’m not sure they could,” Silas replied, as he nodded his head thoughtfully.

“Heheh, you think they could fit handcuffs around these wrists?” Olivia teased, tensing up her other hand a little to show off her muscular arm. “And even if they could, I’m preeeeetty sure I could break out of them!”

“Gosh…I’m glad you’re you,” Silas smiled, “And not…well…somebody else…somebody who would…y-you know…”

“What?” laughed Olivia, stopping for a moment, now that they had reached the women’s section.

“Uh…take advantage of their…you know…superiority,” Silas finished, a little sheepishly.

“Hahaha ohhhhh I see what you’re saying,” grinned Olivia, “Yeah no, no, none of that. I’m just like any other girl…I just wanna find some clothes that actually FIT me, hahaha!”

Silas had to laugh again at Olivia’s lighthearted humor. Her attitude reassured him in the midst of all the stares they were getting.

“Ok, ok, so…” Olivia began excitedly, releasing Silas’s hand and beginning to peruse the clothing selections, “Let’s see…I’m thinking something a little less…confining than the stuff I’ve been wearing recently, what do you think?”

“I…well, I just think you should wear…uhm…whatever’s most comfortable,” Silas replied. It was difficult for him to know what to say, since, as a typical library-type book nerd, his opinion had never really been sought after by girls, particularly girls as big, as in-shape, and as attractive as Olivia. Just watching her gigantic body flex and quiver with even the slightest movements made him weak in the knees.

“Hmmmm, I agree,” mused Olivia, as she continued to browse. She brushed aside entire lines of dresses, tops, and all the rest using only one finger, like it was nothing. “Let’s see…too small…too small…WAY too small, haha…you’d think they would have more selection, right? Especially at a big place like this!”

“You would, uhm…think so, yeah,” Silas nodded. His words were coming out in little mumbles, because he was distracted by the full, huge, titanic, and exquisitely-sculpted ass that was even with his chin. Olivia noticed his perfunctory reply and cast a glance down behind her. A knowing grin crept across her face.

“A little distracted, little guy?” she quipped amusedly, raising her eyebrow down at him.

“I…huh?” blinked Silas, taking a moment to process her question and then staring up at her blankly.

“Hmmhmm…totally distracted,” giggled Olivia, and she flexed the massive spheres of her incredible ass, bouncing them one by one, right under Silas’s face.

“Ooooo, what about this one!?” she cooed down at him, raising her right butt cheek up and making it bump and bob in a sexy twerk. “Oh! Oh! But how about this one!?” she teased, letting her right cheek drop just as she flexed the left cheek, causing it to shake and quiver, rising up to his eye-level. “Hahaha which one will he choose??” she continued to tease, now making both cheeks go up and down, up and down, with increasing speed, until Silas was going cross-eyed from the sheer eroticism of the display. He stumbled backward into a circular rack of clothes, nearly losing his balance completely.

“Haha I’m sorry Silas,” giggled Olivia, “I just can’t help myself sometimes – you’re so fun to play with!”

“Heheh…y-you’re…uhm, you’re…amazing,” was all Silas could say as he managed to straighten up.

“You’re too sweet,” smiled Olivia, “And ok – since we’re already in the biggest part of the plus-sized section, I guess this is all I’ve got to work with here.”

For the next couple minutes, she proceeded to parse through the biggest clothes available, choosing the ones she wanted to try on.

“Mmmmm…I think I like this one…and ohhh, this could be cute…I really like the turquoise color of this one…aaaaand maybe this top? Haha alright, time to go to the changing room!”

Silas followed in lock-step, but when they reached the changing room stalls, Olivia turned around and put a huge hand up in his face.

“Uh-uh! You can’t come into the stall with me, silly boy!” she grinned, shaking her huge finger at him. “Gotta give a girl some privacy!”

“Oh…ok,” replied Silas, smiling in the midst of his awe at Olivia’s joke. The next moment, she had carefully ducked her head (and back) down and disappeared into the stall.

“Wow, I didn’t even break anything going in!” came Olivia’s voice proudly from the stall. “I really am getting better about this!”

Silas could see that the changing room was vibrating. Occasionally, he saw the rounded top of her brunette head poking out over the top of the changing stall, but it would invariably duck back down as Olivia struggled to squeeze herself into her outfit.

“Oooof! Uhhhh, damn!” he heard her curse playfully, as her giant limbs continued banging into the walls.

“Having…a, uh…a hard time in there?” Silas ventured.

“Juussssst a little, heh,” Olivia replied. A little while later, after a good deal more bumping and banging, she very carefully emerged from the dressing room, sporting a pair of the skimpiest possible jean shorts and a red halter top that was being stretched to its absolute limits by her colossal breasts. Silas had to make an effort to keep his mouth from dropping open.

“So!” Olivia laughed, putting her hands on her 101-inch hips and swiveling back and forth, “Whaddya think? The top I’m thinking maybe not really…not sure if dark red is my color…but these shorts actually feel pretty good!”

Silas found that he couldn’t even answer. The sight of Olivia decked out in clothes again actually served to accentuate her size. The strained, tightened fabrics of the gigantically-sized clothes called attention to just how massive she was. Silas knew that he could have put his entire body into one of the leg holes of those jeans, multiplied it by 4, and still not come close to stretching the fabric like her thighs did.

“I’m taking that as a “thumbs-up,” then?” Olivia asked with a wink. Silas stood there staring blankly for a few moments, and then gave a silent “thumbs-up” as he nodded.

“Really!?” asked Olivia happily, still pivoting back and forth, “You really think it looks good?”

“O-Olivia,” Silas croaked, “You…I…you look amazing…I don’t think there’s anything you could, uh, could wear that would, uhm…change that.”

“Awww that’s the trouble with bringing sweethearts like you to the mall,” Olivia sighed cheerily, bending far down at her waist, with her hands still on her hips, so that she was staring Silas straight in the face. “They’re too nice to really give it to you straight!”

“I’m…I’m telling the truth, Olivia!” Silas stammered, his face reddening.

Olivia searched his face for a few seconds, and then grinned, straightening back up to her full height. Silas couldn’t tell whether or not she was teasing him or not.

“Hah! Well, if you say so,” she smiled, “And you know what? I actually really do like these jean shorts. A little risque for the library, maybe, but hey! It’s not my fault they don’t make clothes big enough for me, right?”

“Right!” Silas replied.

“Hmmm, ok, but this top I’m not so sure about,” Olivia continued. “I think I’ll try on that turquoise one…might clash with the blue jeans but if it fits well I’ll just cut my losses, haha!”

She disappeared back into the changing room, shutting the door behind her with her massive ass, and Silas unconsciously exhaled. It was just so stimulating to be around her, to look at her, to hear the effortless power of the female voice that emanated from that gigantic body. He knew he was smitten with her, but she was so far beyond him that he wasn’t even tormented by the prospect of not having her to himself. How could he, a normal-sized man, possibly hope to have someone like HER all to himself!? No…no, he was just thrilled to be able to be her friend.

*BOOM*

The deafening sound of Olivia banging into the wall split the air, making Silas jump.

“Ohhhh darn it!” her voice came up from inside the dressing room, “It’s getting…kinda tight in here…ughhh….uggggghhh…..why do they make these rooms so tiny!?”

*BOOM* *BRRRAAANNG*

Silas saw the dressing rooms walls beginning to shake. Unconsciously, he backed up a few paces, sensing that something dramatic was about to happen. As he did so, he once again saw the brunette rounded top of Olivia’s head emerging from above the changing room walls. But, unlike the times before, she didn’t duck it back down. Instead, Silas saw more and more of her head emerging…first her forehead, then her beautiful green eyes, then her pretty cheeks, then her red mouth, her comely chin, her elegant neck…and all the while, the walls of the dressing room continued to shake and tremble.

*Crrrrrreeeeaaak* *Crrrrrrrraaaaacccckkk*

The sounds of wood beginning to crack and splinter began to shoot and pop through the air. Behind Silas, everyone in the mall had turned to watch in amazement as this gigantic woman swelled and grew up from inside the changing room. Silas’s instincts were to turn and seek cover, but he couldn’t pull himself away from the incredible spectacle he was witnessing. Olivia looked down at herself, and after a brief moment of confusion, she started laughing and shaking her head. Her bright green eyes found Silas and sparkled with wry amusement.

“Too big!” she laughed incredulously, “I’m too BIG for this tiny little thing!”

The second time she said “BIG,” Olivia raised her huge, muscular arms above her head and flexed her entire body into the growth spurt.

*CRRRRAAAACCCKKKKKK* *CRACK* *CRRRAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHTT*

With a loud, thunderous series of crunching, cracking bursts, the entire changing room shook, and split, and finally crumpled down to the floor in a dusty heap of splintered wood, cracked plastic, broken glass, and twisted metal. What emerged from the wreckage was the most incredible sight that Silas, or anyone else in the mall, had ever seen. A muscular goddess of a woman was standing before them, her gigantic arms stretched high over her head, her 35-inch biceps framing her beautiful face. Olivia hadn’t had a chance to take off the red halter top, and it sat on her body in tatters. The jean shorts, which had stretched so valiantly before, had split straight down the middle, and were now nothing more than frayed rags desperately clinging to the hulking, muscular slabs of her thighs. Her breasts had ballooned to astonishing M-cups, and her hands, which were actually now palming the ceiling humorously, were a mind-boggling 13 inches long. Her feet had lengthened out to 19 inches.

“Wooowwwww!” laughed Olivia, all of her muscles flexing as she stretched them out, still palming the ceiling, “What was I even thinking, trying to go into that changing room!?”

As she laughed, Silas’s eyes went over the exquisite majesty of her muscular bulk. She had grown a full foot, and she now stood at an unprecedented 9’5, and weighed 730 pounds.

“M-Maybe…maybe we should try a different store?” offered Silas, “Maybe…Big and Tall?”

“You read my mind, sweetheart,” giggled Olivia, stepping out of the wreckage and bending down low to grasp his hand.

The next day, Olivia was standing on her parents’ front lawn, wearing a pair of specialty sunglasses that had been express-shipped overnight. Her 9’5 sculpted body was now decked out in a stylish white bikini, which was the only thing she and Silas could find that fit her the previous day. The bikini had been made as a joke for the giant sculpture of Athena in the local museum, but it turned out that it fit Olivia perfectly. The sun was shining brightly, and Silas was stretched out in a lawn chair, a glass of lemonade in his hand, as he watched the scene before him unfold. Her mom, Janet, was leaning out the window, as her dad, Paul stood on a ladder, trying to hang some Christmas lights up on the porch roof. It was clear, from the way she was leaning out the window, that she had grown considerably as well…up to an astonishing 8’6.

“Careful, honey!” Janet called, “Maybe…just have Livy do it?”

“Oh but darling,” Paul complained, “If I let Livy do all the yardwork and hang up all the decorations, what does that say about me as a man? I’ll have nothing to live for!”

“Quit being ridiculous and come down off that ladder!” Janet replied, “Before you hurt yourself!”

“Let this be a warning to you, Silas,” sighed Paul, shaking his head in mock-sadness as he descended the ladder, “There comes a time in every father’s life when he must relinquish the hanging of the Christmas lights to his daughter, and it’s a dark day, Silas…a very dark day.”

“Oh daddy!” giggled Olivia, grabbing him around the waist with one arm and helping him down off the ladder without any effort. “You’re so silly.”

“When a man loses jurisdiction over his front yard,” said Paul solemnly, his legs swinging in the air as Olivia let him down, “What remains but to throw in the towel and go full court-jester?”

“You’re crazy!” huffed Janet, “Totally…crazy…”

She disappeared from the window, but reemerged moments later, putting a giant, fresh-baked pie on the window sill.

“Ohhh pie!” cried Paul, snapping out of his act and scrambling up to the window. “Silas and I get first dibs, otherwise you and Livy are gonna scarf down the whole thing. Where’s Tabitha, Janet!? She isn’t here, is she!?”

“You’re really pushing it, you know that, right?” Janet remarked wryly, sticking her tongue into the side of her mouth. “I might not forget this when it’s bedtime.”

“Janet!” cried Paul in hushed tones, reaching up to put his comparatively tiny hand over the lips of his giant wife, “For godsakes, we can’t talk like that around our daughter! She’s got enough on her mind without having to picture…well whatever you call what happens in our bedroom.”

“You two are both insane,” laughed Olivia, and from her standing position she easily threaded the Christmas lights up on the top part of the porch roof. She could have reached up even higher, onto the roof, if she had wanted to.

“See what I have to deal with, Silas?” she chuckled.

“Whaaaa? Two…pawrenthhsss…who laauuuu their daaahhhther…uncondishhhanollllah!?” asked Paul, his mouth full of pie. Janet couldn’t suppress a grin and grabbed her husband around his neck, her hand going all the way around, as she shook him affectionately.

From the street, several teenagers rode by on bikes, and, seeing the 9’5 Olivia decked out in her bikini, whistled as they passed. But Olivia wasn’t even upset, and she smiled to herself, winking at Silas as she did so, and delighting in seeing his cute little cheeks get red. She knew she looked good. And anyway, what were those boys gonna do? If they got out of line, she’d just step on them…and that would be the end of that.


Chapter End Notes:

 Join my SubscribeStar for dozens of other stories like this one: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep