- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Three's a Crowd

 

Author note: This is a giant couple story. It is a sequel to Gender war: Here come the Smith’s. The story takes place in August of 2000.

 

Chapter one

 

It started as just another lazy Sunday afternoon in Dullville. Then the Smith's arrived.

Mike Wall was watching a B movie, when his sister (whose name is Heather) came running into the house.

"You won't believe what's outside." She panted.

"Go away sis. I'm watching 'attack of the Sizechanger'." Mike replied.

"What's outside, looks like it came from a B movie." Heather told him.

"All right. I look but this better be." The words died in his throat when he saw them. In all his 18 years of life, he never saw anything like this.

The man had brown hair and eyes with tanned skin, while the woman had blond hair with brown eyes and tanned skin. And both were 800 feet tall. They seamed to be standing in a field on the edge of town, looking the place over.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Brandon Smith asked his wife.

"Why not do it here?" Rachel replied.

"What's wrong with making love in mega world?" He asked.

"Nothing. Except that I want to see the multiuniverse. Besides there's nothing the locals can do to stop us."

"But I don't like them gawking at us." Brandon whined.

"Honey your 800 feet tall. They're going to gawk at you no matter what you do. Besides it's been a looong time since we made love."

"That's so true."

"Tell me there not going to." Heather cried.

"They're taking off their clothes. So it looks like their going to make love. I'm going to get the video camera. This is much better than a B movie." Mike replied before rushing into the house.

"Will somebody please stop them." Heather pleaded.

The Smith's were on the ground and about to get started when the local sheriff showed up.

"Hold it right there you two." He cried.

"What's the problem officer?" Brandon asked.

"You two can't have sex out here in the open." The sheriff replied.

"Why not? We are married." Rachel told the sheriff.

"Even so, you can't make love anywhere you want to."

"How are you going to stop us little man? Arrest us?" Rachel taunted him.

The sheriff then brought out his gun and started shooting. But all he managed to do was get Rachel mad.

"I hate cops who try to stop me." Rachel cried as she stood up. The sheriff tried to flee but Rachel was too fast for him, she easily crushed him underfoot.

"Was that really necessary?" Brandon asked his wife.

"You know how I feel about cops who try to enforce Human rules on me." Rachel replied.

"And you know how I feel about needless bloodshed."

"Come on Brandon, Let's not fight." Rachel then started stroking and kissing him.

By now the whole town had their eyes on the mega couple. Some townspeople were afraid that they would suffer the same fate as the sheriff. While others were enjoying the show.

"I can't believe your capturing this on film." Heather complained.

"It's a once in a life time opportunity. How often do you see a mega couple make love outside your town?" Mike asked.

"But will we live to tell the tale?" Heather asked.

Mike frowned, for he knew in a lot of giant tales: the normal sized people often got hurt. But before he could reply to his sister, he saw a flash, and other mega giant appeared on the scene. The newcomer was 700 feet tall and looked like a cross between a geek and a Greek god. Although he never seen a Greek god wear a white shirt and dark pants.

"Who in the multiuniverse is that?" Mike asked.

Rachel sensed the newcomer before she saw him. She stopped her lovemaking and said.

"It can't be. I thought you were only rumour."

Brandon was concerned; he could see the fear in his wife's eyes.

"You know this guy?" Brandon asked.

"I heard of him. He's the GT-god."

"My name is Harold. I must say I'm surprised to see a GTS-goddess with a mortal giant."

"It's a long story. Names Brandon by the way, my wife name is Rachel."

"I can read her mind fool. I also see that you two are married. Although I didn't think GTS-Goddesses got married."

"We were married, when I became a GTS-Goddess and I didn't want a divorce."

"But GTS-Goddesses hate giants. I know that from personal experience." Harold pointed out.

"It's a long story. I had to give up my home world so I could be with him." Rachel explained.

"But he is mortal. He will get old and die. I on the other hand I'm immortal. I can give you pleasure for all eternity."

"Sorry I feel bond to my wedding bows. Besides I don't date jerks even if they are a god." Rachel replied.

"A jerk? You don't know who you’re dealing with." Harold cried as he began to grow.

Harold's clothes strained to hold his growing body, but when he passed 800 feet in height, they gave up the struggle and fell apart.

Taller and taller, Harold grew, then he stopped his growth at 1000 feet. Then a new shirt and a pair of pants appeared on his body.

"Wonder how he did that?" Brandon wondered.

"I think, therefore it happens.” Harold replied.

"I can grow to heights much greater than this. Heights so great that you would be little doll to me, to do with as I please." The last remark was aimed at Rebecca.

"Think again buddy." Rebecca replied before teleporting away. She then re-appeared behind Harold. Who wasn't too happy.

"It's not fair. As the only GT-God I should have hundreds of GTS-Goddess girlfriends. But no! The vast majority of GTS-Goddesses want nothing to do with me. Just because Mr. G has no girlfriend doesn't mean I should suffer." Harold ranted.

"I don't think Mr. G has anything to do with your problem. Besides have you tried dating the single GTS-Goddesses." Brandon asked.

"Of course I tried. But of all the GTS-Goddess I have met. Only one loved me, and now she wants nothing to do with me." Harold replied.

"Do you want to talk about it." Rebecca asked.

 

"Why not? Like I said, I have met several GTS-Goddesses. The first two I meet were afraid of me just because I could be their size and their equal."

"Sounds like the giantesses of the gender war world." Brandon commented.

"Where?" Harold asked.

"It's a world we been to. A place where the supporters of FemaleGrow and MaleGrow are fighting for power." Rebecca explained.

"A world where women and men can grow? I think I will visit that world some day." Harold mused.

"I'm sure they will be trilled to see you." Brandon commented.

"Anyway. The next GTS-Goddess I met was Marilyn Janeway. While she was nice to me she preferred normal sized men to me. I was greatly insulated by her choice of dating material. Then I ran into Katie Spencer."

"We know her. We meet her and her boyfriend Kevin." Rebecca interrupted.

"Don't mention that loser's name to me. I argued with Katie. I told her that I could change my size and grow with her, while Kevin would become way too small for her. While she admitted that she would have to brake her relationship with Kevin sooner or later. She couldn't open up her heart to me, despite her desire to have a mate her own size. It was quite frustrating."

"I don't mean to interrupt, but you don't strike me as Katie's type." Rebecca commented.

"I admit we had our differences. She was concerned about stepping on people, while I have a ‘who cares’ if you step on people attitude. I mean it's not like they could do anything to stop me."

Harold's words brought great fear into the people of Dullville. Many of the town's inhabitants decided to flee.

"Come on Mike. It's suicide to stay." Heather pleaded.

"Fleeing might not help. He could probably over take you. Besides I want to hear what they have to say." Mike replied.

"Then farewell foolish brother." Heather said as she drove to her car and drove away.

 

Harold then cleared his throat and continued his story.

 

"Fortunately I then came across Carol Strong, who was destined to be my girlfriend for three glorious months."

"Who's Carol Strong?" Rebecca asked.

"She is a beautiful 6,250 foot redhead who was ruling GTS-700 when I met her." Harold replied.

 

I was attracted to her the instant a saw her. I was 1000 feet tall at the time, when I came across her. She was giving orders to her subjects when she sensed my presence.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

"Harold. I'm a GT-God."

"Really? Can you make your self bigger?" She asked me.

"Sure can." I replied. I then grew until I was big enough to look her in the eye. This impressed her.

"Nice, but can you make your self a little bit taller. She placed her hand 250 feet above my head. I didn't want to get taller, but I decided to follow her wishes, so I grew until the top of my head touched her hand.

"Perfect. You’re now the right size to satisfy my urges." She purred.

"I never heard of a GTS-Goddess wanting a man bigger than her." Brandon commented.

"What do you mean by 'urges'?" Rebecca asked.

 

"I'm taking sexual urges. She was a very sexy goddess, who just had to have sex. Before she met me, she used to."

"STOP!"

Harold was puzzled. He looked to see who had spoken. He saw two men standing before him. One was a priest; the other was in a business suit.

"You dare interrupt me?" He asked the men.

"As priest of this parish I must forbid you from talking about sex. We have kids in this town you know." The priest replied.

"As mayor of this town I must ask you folks to leave." The other man added.

"I'll leave when I want to leave. As for kids being exposed to sex there going to find out about it sooner or later." Harold replied.

"We insist that you take a hike." Both men said at once.

"You’re the ones taking a hike a hike to hell." Harold cried as he kicked the two men into oblivion.

"As I was saying, before Carol met me. She used to stuff men by the hundreds into her hole. But they failed to satisfy her for long. It was a sad waste of men." Harold said with tears in his eyes.

"Did she ever think of other ways to satisfy her sexual hunger?" Rebecca asked.

"She told me that she did try using buildings as sex toys. But it wasn't good enough. She also told me that some lesbian GTS-Goddesses approached her, but she turned them down. For some reason the people on Carol's home world don't like gays and lesbians. They even launched a world war against them, and now there's none left." Harold replied.

"Was your relationship nothing but sex?" Brandon asked.

"While admit the sex we had was the best part. It was more than that as we talked about ourselves. She told me that she was a 6'4" university student when she became a GTS-Goddess, back in the 1980's. I told her, that I was a university graduate and nerd who became a GT-God back in 1997. She also talked about her plans for her home world. But I admit the part I remember best is the sex. And man was she was good at it. She used to give me hand jobs stroking my penis until I came. And this was on top of the normal sex. (If the word 'normal' can be applied when a GTS-Goddess and a GT-God have sex.)

Harold went misty eyes, as he recalled the good times.

 

"I got a question. With all the sex you two were having, was it possible for Carol to get pregnant?" Brandon asked.

Harold paused in thought before replying.

"The thought never came to mind. We didn't want kids. I can tell you that. There were a lot of things we didn't think about including the possibility that would be caught."

"Caught? By who?" Brandon asked.

"It happened one night. We were making love in a city, which inhabitants Carol didn't like. I think it was somewhere in Mexico. Anyway were we in the middle of making love, we heard a female voice say.

"Carol what in the multiuniverse do you think your doing?"

We stopped to see who had spoken. It was Rose Crusher.

"We are making love. The way it's supposed to be done." Carol replied. Seeing that Rose was afraid of me I decided to tease Rose. I showed her my penis, which was almost as big as Rose (Rose Crusher is 600 feet tall by the way) and said.

"Do you want some of this?"

"I can't imagine Rose being afraid of anything.” Rebecca commented.

"She's afraid of men that are her size or bigger. And you should have seen the look of confusion and terror as she gazed at my manhood. Finally she said."

"I'm going to inform the GTS council about this. And you two are in big trouble, for having a man as your equal is against the rules."

"Do your worst Rose. We are not afraid of you." I cried. Rose then disappeared from sight. Carol then turned to me and said.

'"Are you sure that was wise? The GTS council is powerful."

"That doesn't give them the right to tell you what to do. What happened to the goddess who just wants to have fun I used to know?"

"Hey that right. This is my world I should be able to have anyone I want as my lover."

"Trust me Carol. There is nothing that Rose Crusher or her friends in the GTS council can do to stop us."

Boy was I wrong.

 

It was the very next day when the GTS council summed us to appear before them. I'll be frank with you; I'm not impressed with the GTS-Goddesses of the GTS Council. They look silly in their judge's outfit. I could feel their anger and hate toward me as we appeared before them.

 

GTS council: "It had come to our attention, that you have been treating this man as an equal. "

Carol: "He's my boyfriend. You got a problem with that?"

GTS council: "Yes we do. Women are superior to men. You're upsetting the gender balance of power."

Harold: "Excuse me for being a man."

GTS council: "Silence! If we had our way, you would not even exist."

Carol: "Look I do a good job ruling GTS-700. So why don't you leave us alone?"

GTS council: "Your rule has been slipping lately."

Carol: "I still do a better job than a lot GTS-Goddesses and you know it."

GTS council: "Not anymore. You're fired."

We were stunned. I never thought they would take that step.

Carol: "But who would rule GTS-700 in my place?"

GTS council: "Were going to turn the world over to June Power and her friends."

 

June Power is a giantess wants to be who felt that giantesses and not GTS-Goddesses should rule worlds. Not only that, Carol and me hated her. While we were standing there in shock, the council delivered its next blow.

GTS council: "From this day forward. You two will be forever banned from GTS-space."

Carol: "You can't do this to me." Tears then started flowing from Carol's eyes.

GTS council: "Sorry Carol but you must be made an example of so other GTS-Goddess won't be tempted to treat men as equals."

Harold: "I'm not going without a fight."

GTS council: "Jennifer Large give these two the boot."

 

Jennifer Large is a 120,000-foot brunette who acts like a lap dog to the GTS council. She appeared out of nowhere and before we could protest she picked us up as if we were toys and teleported to a world outside GTS-space. She then dumped us as if we were little more than garbage. I couldn't stand such treatment, so I grew until I was Jennifer's height. This startled her, but before I could attack her, a shield appeared around her, and a voice said.

"LEAVE HER ALONE".

I couldn't believe it. Even Mr. G himself was on my case. Seeing that I couldn't do anything to hurt her Jennifer Large stuck her tongue at me before returning to GTS-space. I tried to follow but a wall had been put up around GTS-Space. A wall that kept out only one thing, me. After several tries, I shrank back down to 6500 feet in height and returned to Carol.

 

Carol was very upset at the turn of events.

"I had big plans for my world. And now they're gone up in smoke." She wailed.

"You can start over on other world." I pointed out. But she said.

"It wouldn't be the same. Oh why did I listen to you?"

I tried to comfort her, but it only made her madder. Then it turned into an all out argument. Finally she shouted.

 

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN."

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL URGES?" I shouted back."

'"I'll find some other way to satisfy them. She replied. Carol then walked away from me and I haven't seen her since.

 

Harold then paused for breath.

"Since I can only see GTS-Goddess who venture from GTS-space. Do you see why I'm so interested in you Rebecca?"

"Yes I do. But I'm married GTS-Goddess." Rachel replied.

"Your husband is mortal. What are you going to do after he's dead? "Harold asked.

"I haven't thought about it. But I think I know where you can get a girlfriend. How small can you get?" Rachel asked.

"About 500 feet, why?"

"Have you ever been to mega world?" Rebecca asked.

"A world where everything 100 times larger than normal." Harold replied.

"You have been there?" Brandon asked.

"No I read your wife's mind. I prefer a GTS-Goddess girl friend but I suppose I have to settle for giantesses." Harold replied.

"I can take you there." Rachel offered. Harold then shrank down to 600 feet in height (six feet in mega world measurements)

"Lead the way." He said. Then both He and Rebecca disappeared from sight.

 

Mike was disappointed that Brandon didn't disappear from sight. He didn't like giant men. But he decided to stay outside anyway in the hope that Rebecca would soon return.

 

A few moments later Harold and Rebecca arrived at mega world.  They looked over their surroundings, which happed to behind a service station.

"I feel like I'm human sized again." Harold commented.

"We are near a town. So you should have no trouble meeting people although I would caution you against revealing your true nature to these people."

"You're not my mom Rebecca."

"Well good luck. I got to get back to my hubby."

"If you get lonely in the centuries ahead, keep me in mind."

"Don't bet on it Harold." Rebecca said before disappearing from sight.

 

A few minutes later, Rebecca returned to Dullville. To her surprised, she found Brandon looking over the town.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"They are kids in this town. I don't think we should make love in front of them." Brandon replied.

"Please don't stop on my account." Mike cried.

 

Rebecca frowned, especially when she noticed the video camera.

"The locals seem too interested in seeing us perform. Let's go somewhere more private."

"Fine by me." Brandon replied.

 

"No! Don't go." Mike pleaded, but the Smith's then disappeared from sight.

"Ah man. They left before they had sex." Mike cried, his deep disappointment showing in his voice.

 

The end for now