- Text Size +
I leave you this story as my parting gift to you all, thank you for your kindness I have enjoyed putting my feelings into words.
I now feel refreshed but also sad that my thoughts may have become repetitive and would soon become boring to you all, something I had not envisaged happening.

I hope that you all gain some satisfaction from these words I shall continue visiting the site and if inspired I may write once again.

Amanda.



The flat opposite.


Samantha has shoulder length hair a mousy colour reaching down to her shoulders a black bobble tying it back into a neat pony tail exposing her slender neck. Her face round in shape her eyes like two olives a deep brown the whites a tinge of blue, her shapely lips demanding to be kissed.

Her legs went on forever ending at the top of her curvy cheeks they were sexy daring you to grab them and fondle them between your fingers. Kurt stared at her unable to take his eyes of her; she smiled back at him her white thong trimmed with lace visible through her sheer dressing gown.

“Good morning Kurt had a good look.”

She turned around teasingly her shapely buttocks sticking out the edging of lace drawing a neat line between her curvy cheeks ending at the top the white triangle just below the base of her spine. She leaned forward to pick up her milk her bum parting giving Kurt a good look at her pussy nestled between her legs a cotton mask covering her pussy. She was slim sexy and intelligent, a 25 year old dream girl, but a real tease she was a babe and boy did she use it.

His cock reacting to the scene before him, this was a regular treat for him she would carry out this ritual daily and had done so ever since he had moved into flat 24.

Kurt was divorced his two boys were left in his care ever since the changes had occurred; they were among a small minority of males who for some unknown reason shrank to a mere four inches. Samantha was aware of this and often teased him about resolving his little problems permanently for him. Kurt loved his two boys dearly but her words often played on his mind, he would imagine different scenarios involving this sexy woman opposite.

H was the only male living in the block all the other rooms 5 in all were occupied with women, some alone others with boyfriends or lovers.
Samantha by far the most desirable woman living there she was single a prize welcomed on any mans arm.

Samantha stood up and turned to face him a wicked glint in her eyes, she walked up to him her perfume filled his senses she smelt fresh from her shower.

She did not smoke rarely drank alcohol and was always clean and smartly dressed.

“How are your little boys today Kurt…would you like me to take care of them for you they will be put to good use I promise. I shall make changes to them which will alter their paths forever.”

Once again his curiosity aroused he smiled at her.

“And how exactly would you do that Samantha you are a single girl why on earth would you want to have my two boys around all day affecting your daily routine.”

She smiled at him.

“I have a simple method used daily by the us all once put into motion they would not be any trouble to me in fact no one would need to do anything for once complete, They would be transformed forever two little boys would become four, aah yes a riddle for you to solve think about it, if you wish for me to arrange for their magical transformation leave them in the my mail box with a note giving me permission to carry on.”


Before he had a chance to answer her she turned and walked back to her flat her sexy bum swaying back and forth teasingly, his mind now focused on her, not on her words. Kurt was unsure he had known Samantha for 5 months she was here a week before him, he felt he knew her well enough to trust her with his boys. He tried to get her to tell him more over the next few days but she always spoke in riddles, this only made him more curious, she made it sound like a whole lot fun.


A week had passed it was Monday evening Kurt checked his mail box; it contained the usual rubbish all except for an envelope with his name on it. He opened it inside was a hand written note.


“They shall be in a warm place.
Once inside no one shall lay a hand upon them.
Two will become one a solid unit that will be unrecognizable to man.
All their pain at losing a mum will be lost.
They will be in paradise at the end.
They shall leave me before I leave I them i promise.


Leave them in my mail box with a note giving me permission to have them from you It must be worded in this manner with your signature”

Samantha.


Her instructions clearly written he was mystified by her words he smiled to himself realizing once again that she was teasing him with her words; he decided to play along with her

He was really curious to know the meaning to her written txt it played on his mind.
He wanted to go out on Friday night and stay with a friend until the Sunday; he decided to give them to her for the week end after all it was only two nights away from him. He wrote her note and slipped it under her door.


Friday soon came he wasn’t leaving until six he placed his two boys inside Samantha’s mail box with a note written in the way she had instructed him. It was just after four this would allow him time to get ready and pack a hold all.

He watched through his peep hole, her room opposite, Samantha came out and went to check her mail box to collect the boys; she waved at him as she went back into her apartment.

She wore a white blouse a gold embroidered pattern run down the length of it a square panel at its front lacy string pulled it taut like a bodice. Her firm breasts nestled just above, her short skirt barely covering her bum the cream and black panels finishing her look. Dark brown stockings with a bold pattern emblazoned all over them covered her long legs her white thong hiding away the door to her sex.

Kurt rubbed his crutch she was a picture he watched her close the door before continuing with his packing .It was 5 .45 by the time he was ready to leave he knocked on Samantha’s to check on his boys and give her a key to his apartment in case they needed any thing. She answered her clothes already discarded her cream negligee allowing her slim figure to show the white of her thong visible her nipples erect her firm breast lying against her skin her bra removed for comfort.

“Hi… Samantha here’s my apartment key, are they ok…the boys I mean.”


She smiled rubbing her tummy sensuously.

“Hello Kurt they are fine go and enjoy your week end I’ll certainly enjoy having your boys with me, you are due back Sunday aren’t you, that should work out fine I should need to go by then just in time for your arrival home.”


He smiled unable to stop staring at her firm breasts wrapped in silk he nodded, her answer accepted without any further questions. He thanked her and left unaware that his two boys were already being used for sexual pleasures one inserted deep within her hairy pussy the other nestled in her gusset his head wedged in between her rounded buttocks. They screamed out to him for help they were large both in their late teens young men with muscular torso’s they would be difficult to swallow but would provide prolonged enjoyment as they struggled to survive.


Samantha closed her door Kurt’s boys soon to be giving her ultimate sexual satisfaction her thick spunk already filling her slit washing over the teenage dildo’s nestled below.


She sat in her wicker chair the comfy cushion moulding itself to her bum, she wriggled grinding the unfortunate male into her arse hole his head pressed against the tight sphincter muscles the stale smell from visits to the bathroom filled his senses. She moaned enjoying the squirming lumps of human flesh as they moved about in her knickers, her creamy discharge filling the eldests mouth his face lying at the base of her lubricated slit.

Samantha planned on an evening of torment before they were finally released from their short term contract with her, Kurt soon to find out about the small print which was already appearing on the letter he had written to her …a bit of magic to seal the deal two lives to be shared with another only one to go forward and fulfill her dreams.

She was the stuff of nightmares innocence come to call, death on her arm pain and suffering followed closely behind, beauty hiding the kiss of death a life given to satisfy the whims of another.

She sat there open legged her fingers rubbing the cotton of her lacy panties; she moaned enjoying the warm feeling of her struggling sex toys beneath her cheeks. Samantha pulled the cotton to one side her unwilling guest wriggling between her sticky labia, she played with her clitoris teasing orgasms from his firm torso her milky spunk run like a stream over his face.


“How are you doing down there, I must say you and your brother have been very distracting since you came to stay I hope you continue to entertain me whilst you are still able to. Did your dad explain anything to you regarding your short contracts, I’m afraid you will not be much use to me once I have finished with you…but then you will not be much use for anything except fertilizing the garden.”


She laughed continuing her pleasure the poor child unable to answer back his mouth filled with her creamy spunk.

Kurt oblivious to his children’s pain enjoyed himself blissfully unaware at the pain he was about to suffer when he returned home.

Samantha reached between her legs and pulled the youngest boy out his skin red from the heat of his prison, she licked his skin her tongue tasting every inch of his young flesh. She moaned her excitement evident.

“You are a delicacy little child a rare treat for me to enjoy, soon I shall change you and your brother into my pee and poo a waste really but I shall return what’s left of you to your dad as promised. But first I intend having a little fun with you both your brother is doing a great job fucking me below it will be your turn soon little one. My mother always told me off for playing with my food I am a naughty girl.”

She pulled his brother from between her legs she groaned as her pussy released its grip on him, he was sticky her thick spunk coating his body. She put him into her mouth his feet brushing against her tongue he screamed out to her his legs gripped by strong front teeth.

She pushed the youngest boy in between her puffy labia the tight folds of pink skin welcoming him inside. She eased his wriggling body into her slit head first his shoulders forcing her entrance to stretch around him until only his feet were left in sight; she pulled her thong over her hairy pubes to cover up her little victim’s prison. She changed position her left leg now hanging over the chair leg her panties visible below.

Samantha smiled at his brother teasing him with her long nails.

“Let’s see if we can get your little penis to get hard.”
She pinched his limp penis between her fingers and thumb her nails holding it gently as she worked it up and down until erect.

“Aaah now that’s much better it gives me something to suck on before you leave us.”

Samantha put the little boy near her lips using her top lip she licked his hard cock with the tip of her tongue until he spurted his spunk into mouth.

“Oh dear that was a bit naughty of you and on our first date I may add, mind you it did taste nice it’s a pity that such a large penis will not be used again to satisfy a woman’s needs, such a waste.”

She licked him once more before opening her mouth wide to allow his legs inside, he screamed out to her as he was drawn slowly between her lips, sucking on his soft flesh pulling the screaming boy inside with ease. He watched terrified as he slipped further in between her deep red lips, she watched him enjoying the terror in his eye’ the pleading for help the agony of loneliness as he was eaten whilst he still lived.

He was large her throat stretched around the screaming flesh as it made its way inside her a life to end in the darkness of her stomach ,his death a slow and agonizing journey into oblivion.

Samantha rubbed the cotton of her knickers his brother squirmed inside her sex adding to her pleasure her orgasms came one after another as his elder brother arrived inches above him his struggle for life already started.

The lacy string of her underwear wet and sticky her spunk pushed from her with each thrust of her hips, her orgasms taking control she stood up and lay on her bed her fingers working her clitoris her fingers pulling the poor innocent child in and out her muscular contractions forcing the air from his lungs as she strived to gain pleasure from his ordeal.


She screamed out her body now wrapped around their worlds her flesh stripping away their innocence depriving them of life’s new adventures, their worlds to be joined with hers.

she pulled him from within her sex a river of spunk flowed onto the bed sheets she groaned her sex closing behind him, she lifted him up above her open mouth and lowered him inside his tears dripping from his face .

He whimpered like a puppy no words were spoken his fate accepted as he slid into her open gape never to be seen again in his present form.

Samantha continued extracting pleasure from them whilst they had air in their lungs and muscles to fight back with. It was hours before all movement ceased their bodies no longer intact a meaty soup of nutrients was all that remained ready to continue on its final journey into oblivion.

She slept exhausted from her sexual marathon Kurt’s son’s now belonged to her ownership transferred in the most cruel way possible, no compassion a business deal for a payment in pleasure two lives added to a long list.

Morning crept inside through every available opening, a cool breeze played with her feet memories of passing pleasures filled her mind, she rubbed her sex teasingly her cotton thong sticky and stiff from dried up spunk..

“Mmm thank you Kurt I have really enjoyed your little boys company I shall return what’s left to you some time today.”

Her tummy bloated her bladder full of the two boy’s remains she needed to pee but was reluctant to let them leave she was enjoying the thrill of her conquests to much, she held it in wriggling about on her bed to control her urge to urinate.

The morning crept on slowly Samantha still needing more pleasure her fingers replacing her human dildo’s in her quest for satisfaction. She finally got up her bladder in need of emptying the aching pain now becoming unbearable for her, she knelt over the large jug and started to urinate into it filling it three quarters of the way up before she was finally finished. She stood up and turned to look at the strong smelling urine, she laughed at what they had.

Samantha rolled her soiled underwear down her legs and showered washing away the nights pleasures, only the digested cadavers remained inside her awaiting their turn to be expelled between her curvy cheeks no longer needed all the pleasure removed from bags of digested flesh and bone.

She chose her underwear a white pair of knickers the cotton triangle covering her pubic hairs the doorway to her sex the lacy top hiding her dignity the string ending at her spine .These would soon bear witness to the loss of innocence …a souvenir for Kurt along with the soiled pair already removed, her gift to him more pleasure from another’s pain the loss of cherished children never to be seen again .


She cleared away her things life packed away into a suit case her time here finished the delicacies tasted and enjoyed. The pleasures of taking away the life of others complete only digested flesh left to be shared fathers sons soon to be returned the shadow of man taken away forever.

It was late sleep took over took her the letter written nature now in control she slept, the hours passed by her body finishing what had been started.

She awoke and went to the bathroom and crouched over the glass bowl and pushed out the remains of Kurt’s sons, the large turd slipped from her into the bowl two empty cages of white embedded in a mass of brown the life sucked out. She wiped away their memory and went to bed an empty space would be left for Kurt to find.


Kurt arrived home around 3.30 he opened his apartment door he noticed the smell of excrement in the room, on the table was a note written by Samantha.

“Kurt I hope you enjoyed your weekend I thoroughly enjoyed having your boys, here are the answers to my riddles.


The warm place was inside me.
No means of escape no hand could touch them.
Bodies mixed together a solid mass, two white cages the souls removed.
Conscious thought gone forever.
Heaven is their sanctuary forever.
They left me this morning and now I have returned them to you as promised.


I wish I was there to see the look on your face I am sure it will be memorable, good bye it was nice meeting you.

Kurt pulled the cloth of the items on his table and stared in horror at the two pairs of soiled underwear lying next to the jar of urine and the tray with the large piece of excrement two empty skeletons all that remained of his precious sons.


He ran out of his apartment and banged on her door ….he tried the lock it opened and empty space shocked him his sons sacrificed to her beauty. He cried his sons lost forever fooled by her charm bewitched by her guile his sons feeding her hunger for the lives of the innocent.


Don’t be fooled by the beauty of a woman the mask of innocence her eyes are the window to her soul, the door way to her black heart.

Kurt found out to late his sons lost forever empty cages where life once lived now left to wander aimlessly through times portals, an empty shell never trust again.

The end…..finally


Thank you all for taking time to read my thoughts until the next time we cross paths.
Amanda.