- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://subscribestar.adult/kickyou 

You can also join my discord https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



A commission 

Emma slowly pulled into her designated parking space as she parked her car. She put her car into park, as she gathered herself in the deadly silent vehicle before turning to her only daughter and forcing a big smile, “Well, here we are. We’re at mommy’s workplace.”

Emma’s daughter, Sarah rolled her eyes and let out a gruff rude sound, “Oh my God mom… it’s just a workplace! You don’t have to say it like that.  There’s nothing special about it,” The teen daughter crossed her arms as she glared out the window of the car desperately hoping to be anywhere but here.

“Right,” Emma said, letting out an exhausted sigh. It was hard trying to be that amazing mom when your daughter could care less about what you did for a job. Still, it was to bring your kid to work day, and Emma couldn’t leave her daughter at home. Not with the last couple of times when she came back to a very messed up home and countless strangers from her daughter's school just hanging around her house. That taught Emma a harsh lesson not to leave her daughter alone for more than a couple of hours. “Well, I think we should go and meet some of my coworkers. I’m sure you’ll like them!”

Sarah let out another bored sound as she got out of the car, “If they're anything like you, I doubt it…”  The angsty attitude of Emma’s daughter was anything but pleasant.

Trying to stay composed at the insult, Sarah got out and led the way, as she tried not to argue with her daughter. It was hard being a single mom with a daughter who acted more like a teenage boy than a lovely cute daughter. Her clothes and style, mannerisms, and definitely her attitude. Sarah was acting more like a son than a daughter… or at least that’s what Emma thought.  Not that Emma thought it was a bad thing, but it wasn’t what she expected would happen when Sarah got older.  Parenting was new to her and obviously, there's no telling how your kid’s personality will be when they age.   Having only a single child she couldn’t compare how Sarah was acting with anyone else, especially when none of Emma’s friends had kids. A thing that was a touchy point when she hung out with them. Trying to not let her grumpy daughter’s attitude dictate how things would be going, Emma shrugged off the comment and reached the elevator that would lead them to the labs.

Taking out her key chain Emma swipped the elevator’s sensor and was granted access to the secure floors. Touching one of the bottom floors, Emma waited as the elevator chimed and descended to the depths that her laboratory was on. As the lift dropped, Emma decided to talk with her daughter for the few moments they had. “Is that how you usually talk to your friends?”

Sarah scoffed as she stood in the corner of the elevator, “What do you know about my friends?”

Emma sighed once again, “I don’t… you never bring them around for me to meet them… look,” Emma said turning toward her grumpy daughter. “I know you don’t like me… but as a favor just for today, can you please pretend and just…” Emma waved her arms around, “ACT like you don’t want to throw something at me?” Sarah opened her mouth to say something but her mom cut her off, “Just for like the next hour or two. Okay?”



Sarah closed her mouth and glared at her mom and just slowly nodded, “Fine.”

“Thank you,” Emma said as she sighed once again, just before spinning around as the doors opened to reveal the crowded floor of scientists walking around. It was just like the movie Men in Black, but everyone was wearing white lab coats instead. Emma was the first out of the elevator, “Okay Sarah, let me show you around. I promise after meeting everyone I work with, we can go out to eat or just head home it’s up to you. Alright?”

Sarah took a deep sigh and forced a bright smile, “SURE MOM!” Sarah’s forced behavior felt out of place, but Sarah didn’t know how long she would be able to keep up this act as the best daughter of the year.





Garry quickly headed to his boss’s office. Knocking as he quickly entered and jumped to the point of why he was there. “Sir I think you might want to check out the latest of our projects.”

Marcus let out a tired sigh, “They were listed for disposal for a reason, Garry. I don’t understand why you won't drop this.”

Garry quickly interjected, “Sir, I think we found a way to keep the structures stable while maintaining weight at its current size! I haven’t been able to test it on the actual structure but the material we used holds up in the lab! Sir, I just need you to test it one more time if not both of the latest samples to make sure we’re not missing anything important.”

Just as Garry thought Marcus was gonna wave his worries away, Marcus sighed and shook his head, “Fine… we’ll inspect the previous structures you made and determine whether to move on with the new material makeup or not. But Garry,” Marcus said sounding stern, “If you’re wrong on this and wasting my time…”

Marcus didn’t finish and Garry got the gest of what was being said, “Sir, trust me the data shows it’s holding up.”


Before Marcus left he hit his intercom, “Stacy send Chad and Nancy down to the testing center. I need them to test something out before disposal happens today.”



“Yes sir,” Stacy replied nervously.

“Okay, let’s go,” Marcus told Garry.

“R-right,” Garry nodded as he led the way off toward the chamber where his life’s work was waiting to be inspected again.

Heading down the hallways toward the testing chamber, Garry made his way as quickly as he could with the head of the whole program following behind him. “Sir, I just have to say that you will not regret this,” Garry commented making small talk.

“We’ll see if this is just a waste of time…” Marcus warned once again not sounding pleased with any of this.

Garry could feel his job on the line but he knew his hypothesis was right, “Sir I swear, the material we used just needed a longer cooling period to stabilize! It was still molding when it was testing, leading to the collapse of the structure.” Garry tried to explain but either his boss wasn’t listening, didn’t believe him, or just didn’t care. Either way, Garry found that his words meant nothing, only actions and results. “This is the breakthrough you're looking for,” Garry explained as they turned another corner and headed to the testing facility.

There was one guard at the high-tech door, standing at attention. “ID.” He spoke sternly.

Garry held out his card and had it swiped before the door opened. Walking past the guard, Garry and Marcus entered the large room where he saw two other coworkers waiting for them. Garry recognized them as fellow scientists working on the same structural project.

“What’s this all about,” Chad, one of the coworkers said looking confused.

Marcus the boss in the room replied, “Garry wants to run some testing and samples on his previous work.”

Nancy scoffed, “They didn’t hold up when we tested-”

Before Garry could object, Marcus put his hand up to cut her off, “It doesn’t matter if it failed the first time. Garry has purposed it needed more time to harden and bind before being tested, right?” Marcus asked Gary who nodded his head adamantly. “So… I need you and Chad to check out the second test model that Garry made and we shall review the first. Take all the samples you think you will need and test the structural integrity of the buildings too if you must. If, what Garry is proposing, it sounds like he cracked the code for structural integrity for smaller structers. That would put us several years if not decades ahead of the competition for resizing the population. I won't get my hopes up, but if Garry has found a material to stay small and lightweight but sturdy enough to make housing out of it, we will be one step closer to fixing a lot of the world’s issues.”

Garry felt proud of his boss’s confidence… although it made him extremely nervous that his new formula for the concert used for the miniature town he built might not hold up as he thought. If it wasn’t for the mixture he tested from yesterday, he wouldn’t have been so sure.

Nancy still looked hesitant as she looked at Chad and finally said, “Fine sir. I still think this is a waste of time, but whatever, you're the one signing our paychecks.”

Chad chuckled as he agreed and headed to the miniaturization machine in the corner of the room. Typing in the coordinates of Gary’s second model, he stood on the platform before he turned into a bright blue fizzle and vanished. Nancy was next to step on, following after Chad. She too turned into sparkling dust before vanishing and being shifted over to Garry’s second model he used his new materials to create.

“Alright, let’s not take too long,” Marcus said as he stood there waiting for Garry.

“OH RIGHT SORRY,” Garry hurried over to the miniature machine. Something that would shrink and teleport them to a select destination. Garry typed in the coordinates for his first model town, he quickly stood there and waited for the beam of light to deatomize him and turn him into particles that were sent to a certain location. Garry appeared in a deserted town as he appeared in a flash of bright blue light.

Garry looked at the familiar buildings and structures he made for the small town. Homes and buildings several stories tall or smaller could be seen, and roads, and unoccupied fake structures to add atmosphere, were prepared around the place. Really, they weren’t needed but they helped Garry when he was modeling and building the city to test the material.  The material he used was the backbone of most of what he was seeing.

It had been going on for years, and no one cracked the code for any material to replace concrete and metal at this size. Either it was too stiff to make shapes at this size or too soft. However, Garry knew he did it. Garry looked over the several fake buildings around himself before he heard the sound of Marcus materializing next to him. Turning toward his boss, Garry smiled, “Go ahead and take however many samples you want.”

Marcus headed over to the nearest building and prepared to scrap and tested the stability of the pillar holding up one of the buildings. The hammer bounced off with a thump, Marcus tried a few other pillars and structures and after a long time, he looked shocked and amazed.

“You did it… you actually did it!” Marcus shouted in excitement as he looked around the dozen of modeled buildings designed like real ones. “I can’t believe it.. how? No… never mind that. Garry, I’m promoting you!”



“REALLY,” Garry asked sounding shocked.

“You’re gonna be head of development and production. I need you to recreate this formula. With it, we can go on to stage three. Mass production of small cities… and soon we can reveal to the public about the downsizing project and stage four can start. Garry, you freaking genius,” Marcus laughed. “You just moved this company two steps further into the future, congratulations!”

Garry smiled at the praise and opened his mouth…

However the sound of thumping and shaking filled the room. Garry frowned and looked at a very perplexed Marcus as they looked around at what was causing the tremors around them. It couldn’t be an earthquake but it felt like one after each booming thud. Just as Garry was gonna freak out, he heard a familiar loud voice speaking out that vibrated to his core.

“And this is where your mommy works…” Emma spoke, but the sound of her voice was deep and loud as if a Goddess was speaking to Garry from the heavens.

“What’s going on,” Marcus asked sounding shocked and confused.

“I…” Garry shook his head, “I don’t know. I think it’s Emma, she runs this lab.  I think she just entered the lab.”

Before Garry could explain more Emma’s loud booming voice filled the miniature city Garry and Marcus were in. The deafening voice spoke shaking the buildings and ground as Emma continued to explain to someone, “Let me show you what I get to do…”

Garry looked up in horror as he watched the all-encompassing Emma appear with her enormous redhead and grinning face. She was so big, that Garry knew that she couldn’t see him or Marcus without using one of the magnifying glasses to inspect for cracks or breaks in the structures. They were smaller than bugs, lost in a city he built. A small city that was set for…

“Oh no,” Garry gasped.

Marcus spun on Garry and gave him a very concerned look, “What?”

Garry looked at Marcus and gulped as he spoke, “We’re still set for-”

Emma's enormous gleeful voice cut Garry off as she cheerfully said, “I get to dispose of these little towns!”

Both Garry and Marcus turned white at the sudden realization at the news. This wasn’t good…




Sarah sighed as she followed her mother as she was chatting to her about her work life. To be honest, Sarah tuned her out the moment they left the elevator. Besides the occasional “Yup” and “uhuh”, Sarah was ignoring her mother’s chatty conversation. Too bad she never talked like this at home about anything else. It would be so annoying.

As Sarah’s mom headed toward a sealed room with two guards standing in the way, she quickly announced, “And this is where your mother works. The disposal room.”

Sarah looked confused at what her mom meant. Maybe she should have been listening better?  Naaah.

The first guard nodded at Emma and said, “Ma’am.”

“Always so formal,” She laughed as she waved her key card before swiping it and letting the doors open. “Frank this is my daughter Sarah,” Emma said showing off her daughter to her coworker.

“Ma’am,” He greeted her with the same serious and stern tone as he did before with Sarah’s mom.

“Thrilling,” Sarah muttered as she followed after her mom and into the new room. Emma showed off the room with numerous little boxes. Each one was less than a foot long on each side, all were lined up on tables with marks and notes on them.

“And this is the disposal room,” Emma announced again as they both entered.  It was just the two of them in the vast room. “This is where we get rid of our failed or unneeded test structures.”

It was now that Sarah started to listen, “Wait what? Test structures? You dispose of them because…”

Emma laughed, “Well so the competition can’t steal any of it! Although this is where all the failures are located, you still can never know, there could be something in our failed attempts that might help someone else get the edge over our projects. Anyway,” Emma said to her daughter, “I dispose of all of these, by incereating them over here.”  Emma explained.

Sarah picked up one small box and looked into it seeing the small shaped buildings covering it making some kind of fake town. “You burn towns?”



“Model towns,” Emma corrected, “And yes… technically. Anyway, do you want to help Mommy with her work?”

Sarah sighed at the infuriating way her mother kept saying MOMMY… almost so much she wanted to upset her.

Not thinking much of it, Sarah just let the box go from her hand and let it smash into the ground and shatter. “Ops…” Sarah said nonchalantly, looking at the mess she made. It kind of felt good breaking it.

“Oh… oh well, that’s not really a big issue here,” Emma said sounding shocked but not upset, “I guess, since no one is around… just make sure you get all the remains into the incinerator.”

Sarah frowned, “You’re not mad,” She asked shocked.

Emma frowned and shook her head at the silly question, “Like I said, these are all for disposal…”

Sarah suddenly looked like a child in a candy store. “So I can break them all, as long as the trash gets in the burny thingy?”

“Incinerator, and … well just don’t tell anyone else about it, yeah.” Her mother told her.

“Cool…” Sarah said grinning as she grabbed another small box and hurled it across the room into the nearest wall, letting it smash and obliterate into small pieces and dust. “Oooh haha that thing exploded!”

Emma chuckled as she started to explain, “Must have been rejected based on the density of the material-”

Sarah didn’t wait for an explanation as she picked another one up and just slammed it right on the ground, enjoying the splintering sounds and pieces breaking off into a million dusty rocks and particles. Sarah was on a rampage as she grabbed another one off the table and set it down just to jump up and decimate it with her weight. “This is soooo much fun!” Sarah laughed as she went on to the next and the next slowly breaking and crushing one miniature town after another. Each one crumbled like a gingerbread house or house of cards. One literally collapsed just by picking up the box it was in. It wasn’t long before most of the room was destroyed and the pile of dust and rubble was covering the floor and many of the walls.

Sarah was panting through the excitement and strain her body went through. The constant work out of throwing and breaking things was really making her breathe heavily as she stood there in a rubble of broken models. “That…. Was…. Only… half?” Sarah panted.



Emma laughed, “Sounds like you're realizing how hard your mother’s job really is. Yup, only half… and this was from yesterday's work. Today’s failures will be arriving in a few hours.”

“That many?!” Sarah gasped at her mom’s answer and the shocking news that there were even more to come.

“Yup… also…” Emma pointed to the floor around, “You’re gonna need to clean that up before we leave.”

Sarah’s smile slowly faded. Back was her annoyed-looking face at her mother’s response, “Jeez mom I was gonna do it later.”

“Mhmm,” Emma shook her head at the obvious lie. “Well,” She said getting up from her chair that she was using while doing whatever on the computer. Standing up, Emma announced, “I'm gonna grab something to munch on.  Why don’t you clean up and toss your mess into the incinerator? Make sure you don’t leave more than a speck of dust, okay?”

Sarah grumbled, “Okay, mom…” as she saw a broom and dustpan in the corner of the room.

“Oh, it’s gonna be a while before lunch… you want a snack or something?” Emma asked as she headed to the door she was about to open.

“Yeah sure,” Sarah muttered as she started to sweep up the mess she made.

Emma gave a warm smile, “Okay, well, I’ll be back in thirty minutes or so. Please have this place back to normal when I get back-”

“YEAH, I know Mom… It’s just sweeping,” Sarah cut her mom off.

“Right… okay,” Emma slowly nodded, “I’ll be heading out then…”

Sarah waited till the doors closed and let out an annoyed response, “God… now I have to clean up like some kind of maid! So stupid… I shouldn’t have listened to my mom.” Sarah was angry as she started to clean up. Luckily most of the broken material was already near the incinerator and was easily swept up and dumped into it. Sarah was done before five minutes passed. All alone in the room, Sarah looked around feeling a little bored. “I guess I can break a few more, although I don’t want to clean them up again…”

Paying more attention this time, Sarah looked at the small minuscule buildings in the many squares that were left. She spotted a few interesting designs and layouts that looked familiar. Like copied structures of famous towns or cities. The idea started to form… Sarah was feeling the excitement and thrill of this idea of breaking an actual town.  She wanted to break another model, but pretending to be a giantess crushing and breaking that famous city!

Sarah looked at the clock and saw she had plenty of time before her mom got back. And then she could toss the evidence away before she even showed up! It was foolproof. Sarah looked around and spotted one off to the side. The structures looked familiar and the city sprung up in her head. “You…” She spoke gently as she narrowed her eyes and grinned an evil smirk. “I want you…” Walking over to the defenseless little model, Sarah was getting excited. So much that her shorts were getting tight. She could feel herself throbbing with delight as she was already thinking of what she wanted to do to this little tiny town. She wanted to fuck this town up…




Garry was busy trying to return them back to size by hitting his device on his wrist but noticed there was an error occurring. Something that rarely ever happened, but was now happening at the worst possible time.

“What’s going on, why can’t we unshrink,” Marcus asked panicked as the giant voices of two people echoed around their little miniature town.  The voices booming like fireworks or explosions of a distant war.

“Sir… there seems to be a problem!” Garry told him in a panicked voice, “It’s not recognizing our signals. Someone from the outside is gonna have to fix this. Maybe,” Garry turned to Marcus, “Chad or Nancy can get through?”

Marcus could tell from Garry’s panicked tone that the likelihood of that happens was very slim. Marcus was trying to lead by example by staying calm and reasonable in this situation, that was till he heard the first resonating shattering sound of something being destroyed echo close by, “What was that?!”

“It sounded like something broke,” Garry told Marcus. The news of things breaking was shocking and horrifying to Garry as he started to listen to more noises of the decommissioned models being demolished all around him. The sounds of material colliding and shattering or exploding into smaller particles were nerve-wracking. Almost as if bombshells going off constantly all around him making both of them flinch in fear of the sounds. “Shit … SHIT!”

Time went on and Garry and Marcus were helpless standing in the middle of the open street listening to things being crushed and broken before finally the news that Emma was leaving and that her daughter, Sarah, had to clean up. That seemed to stop any more destruction from occurring. The sound of the doors sliding open and shutting signaled the exit of one or both of the occupants.

Marcus could see Garry was still on edge, so as a leader he took charge and tried to calm the intense situation down a little, “See, we’re fine. Nothing gonna happen now-”

Garry let out a startled gasp as he pointed up in the sky. Marcus turned and looked up to see what Garry was freaking out over, and saw the Goddess before them. She was a young woman, with red hair and a vaguely familiar face. A younger face of someone that Marcus swore he recalled seeing or hiring sometime in the past couple of years. It had to be the daughter of the one working in the room. Marcus didn’t know either of the names, so he could only think of her as a mysterious Goddess.

The size of this Giantess was unrefutably enormous, her face was looming far above like a bright new moon glancing down at the small city that Marcus was in. The several blocks that were created, were the same size if not smaller than her face. She could pick them up like a pizza and take a bite out of the city if she so wished to.

Marcus was at a loss for words as he and Garry were too busy looking up at the giantess peering down at them. Marcus felt nervous about what was gonna happen, but that slight smile tugging at the corners of her mouth didn’t bode well with Marcus. It was a mischievous smirk that usually came with a cocky child, one that was about to do something naughty or against the rules.

Marcus wasn’t expecting his new goddess to speak but when she opened her mouth, he was shocked when she spoke. “I know you… you’re part of that city I wanted to go to last fall.”

Marcus frowned as he turned toward Garry who sputtered, “I-I-I modeled it after a town I visited a few years ago!” Before either of them could come up with an idea to get this giant girl to see them to help or leave them alone, she had other plans.

The Giantess seemed to grow larger as she got closer, her face getting further up in the sky above and her body was being shown off more. It wasn’t long before Marcus was tilting his head all the way back just to look up at the god-like figure towering over himself. It wasn’t till now that Marcus truly felt insignificant to this person. She was so large, that they must look like ants if not smaller to her enormous stature right now. Marcus gulped as he wondered what she had in plan for them.

His wait didn’t last long.

“Got to hurry up… no idea when mom gets back,” She whispered as if someone might hear her.

Those words didn’t bode well with Marcus, and especially not with Garry, who started to frantically look around for something. Before any suggestion or idea could be spoken by Marcus or Garry the sound of a mighty zipper being unzipped was heard. Marcus' gaze turned toward the horizon, which showed a set of jeans or jean shorts in view just over the top of some of the model buildings around him. The sight of two hands fidgeting around and unzipping the clothing on this enormous woman made Marcus’ eyes widen in confusion. What was she planning on doing? What was going on?!

All of Marcus' questions were answered in a few moments, which seemed like hours as he watched with confusion and horror. The jean-clad material that vanished past his line of sight soon came down showing off a set of bright blue panties. This sky-looking material only stayed in view for a few moments before this too vanished and showed off the crotch of this monstrously large person. Marcus was shocked at the sight, not that seeing someone naked would be that baffling to him, but the object that was exposed to him was not something he was expecting to be attached to such a cute and feminine-looking girl. Marcus was looking at an enormous python, a meaty snake that slithered out of the safe confines of this girl's underwear.


Yes, this girl… as Marcus quickly jerked his head up to look at that cute and woman-like face and the matching chest that extended like the rocky mountains to help identify her gender. This was in fact a she, but not… maybe both? Marcus wasn’t prepared for any of this as he looked back at the massive monster hidden away from the world in those layers of clothing already stripped away. Marcus turned to look at Garry to make sure he wasn’t seeing things, and he too looked just as confused and horrified.

That shaft of the Giantess before them was barely held in the palm of her enormous hand, this was truly an enormous penis before them. Marcus wasn’t sure if maybe it was just their tiny small-sized bodies in this disposable model they were in, but he could tell that they were nothing but specks or so compared to that empire state building-looking cock. In fact, it wasn’t till Marcus saw the size of that dick that he soon realized how small he truly was to this giantess.

“We-we should try and get her attention,” Garry frantically sputtered cutting into Marcus’ bewildered thoughts. Of course, they should, but sadly Marcus knew that at their current size, it would take a miracle for her to even spot them. Assuming she was looking for them, which Marcus had a sinking feeling she didn’t even know she had company watching her. Marcus just looked at Garry who was busy trying to find something to use to wave down their giant goddess. Marcus didn’t even bother as he continued to watch what was going to happen next. It was like he knew what was gonna happen, but was still stunned to even comprehend it.

Sure enough, Marcus watched their goddess from above handle her member like a pro as she started to run her palm along the side of her massive member and gave it a nice long tug. Not wasting time on her motion, she continued to draw her hand back down the lengthy girth of her giant dick and give it a solid pump. Something that made her super size shaft stiffen more from the single slick stroke. Marcus wasn’t sure what to do, but Garry’s screaming and yelling pulled him away from the enormous giantess jacking off like any other horny human trying to bust a nut before someone catches them.

“HOW DO WE GET OUT OF HERE?!” Garry cried out as he tried again to return to normal size. Still, nothing happened. “Maybe we can take cover in one of the buildings,” Garry suggested as he hurried toward the nearest structure. As much as Marcus praised Garry on the material he used and the integrity of the building, Marcus knew it would never hold up to something that size. Staying inside or outside didn’t mean anything if they were gonna get bombarded by such a big beast before them. Yet, Marcus didn’t have it in him to crush Garry’s hope so he stayed silent as he let the other run off toward the nearest building for some sort of protection.

Marcus decided he rather watch the show to his doom up close. Every quick jerking motion created was followed up by a heavy panting or strong grunt from their giant goddess glancing down at them. It was almost like she was looking right at Marcus as she jacked off, but he knew that was impossible. The slight darting of her eyes told him she was taking in the structures before her and not the tiny little dot that was him standing in the open. If she could see him she probably only recognized Marcus as a scarp of dust or dirt that was stuck in the middle of the model she was fapping off to.

The mighty strokes from the monster before Marcus never slowed, in fact, it only increased as the pace picked to a furious fapping that gave off the sound of thunder as skin rubbered and bumped into each other. Every time the giantess ran her hand all the way down to the base, the explosive sound of the impact rang out to Marcus and Garry. Just the sound alone told Marcus how minuscule he was compared to the giant being hanging over him. The light from the room was shrowded as the giantess leaned in closer, as she hunched over him and the small structures around him. Marcus lost track of where Garry went, and he didn’t care.

There seemed to be some kind of peace to the whole scene for Marcus.  Maybe it was the sexual sight of this enormous girly giant before him pleasuring herself, that made everything feel okay…

Maybe not okay as in Marcus was fine with dying, but the slight arousal and sense of powerlessness sank into him. The looming mass of this girl's penis pulsating before him was horrifying and disgusting, yet a sense of beauty was caught in it, as Marcus saw it more like looking at an all-powerful god or being deciding his time was up. A sense of acceptance was there for Marcus.

He didn’t fight it or anything, he just stood there watching his demise grow closer with each mighty stroke and thrust into the small clenched fist. Marcus smiled as he heard the sounds of a godly climax approaching. The moans and high-pitched squeals of this girl’s voice were elevating letting him know what was coming. In fact, he watched as she pointed and thrust her hips closer to Marcus’ location as her cock came in closer for the finale. Buildings nearby that were too tall were smashed and dissolved from the impact from the tip of the dick that destroyed them. What once had several buildings in the sky, were now flattened to the average height of the rest of the building tops in the model.

Marcus didn’t say anything as he heard the shattering and explosive sounds of things breaking. Instead, he could only stand there watching his doom get closer as that opening approached like a kaiju monster looking for a snack. The one-eyed beast pulsated and opened as it stared right back at Marcus.

Not saying a thing, Marcus let his Goddess say it all.

“FUCK FUCK FUCK… YES...MMM… TAKE IT ALL YOU, YOU… Y-…” A sudden roar came from above as the goddess nearly screamed out her battle cry as quietly as she could in the room, “YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!”

Marcus couldn’t have said it better if he was the one doing the fucking. It almost did his heart well hearing such a young woman sound like a man getting his rocks off. Calling a little city “a little bitch” as you jerk off was probably the most guy thing one can do when jerking off for a quicky...

A weird sense of pride or acknowledgment went through Marcus as he watched his overlord do her thing. The opening that was just wide enough grew larger as the tip of her penis widened even larger as an explosion of white flew out of it. Like a damn that broke on a stormy night, billions of gallons of cum came crashing out like a crude current of cream. The stream of semen sprayed out faster than a rocket. Marcus had barely enough time to watch as the flood of fluids flowed and flushed away everything in its path. Sprays of spare spunk splatter on buildings, demolishing and sizzling through them like water on sand. The massive woman seed sloshed into the model container clearing out whatever it ran into. Marcus could hear the surge and swell of the seed swallowing up blocks before him. The sound of more fluids flowing out and flattening buildings surrendered him as he could hear, and soon see the sea of semen sloshing toward him in a tidal wave of lust. Like an avalanche of snow, but much smoother, the salvo of spunk sped toward him with such speed and furry. The mighty wall of fresh femjucies flowed toward him faster than a speeding bus. Marcus just had enough time to blink a few times and wonder if it would hurt… 

He never got the answer as he was hit with a billion gallons of gunk that ripped him off the ground and carried him off to wherever the flow was going.

Just another helpless swimmer in a sea of baby swimmers.





Garry screamed as he watched the cock gush out a gazillion gallons of gunk all over his beautiful city he made!

Building toppled and crashed as the carnage of cum caved in many of the defenseless buildings. Garry watched in horror as Marcus was swept in in a second of scummy cum that carry him off like might flood of fluids that it was that flowed down the street. With his boss gone Garry had no idea what to do next as he huddled in his building that shuddered and shook as more waves whipped around and washed into the side like a tsunami. Garry had nowhere to go as he watched waves of white clear cream cover and crumble building after building struck by the sheer force of slime. Grabbing the nearest wall he prayed for it to all be over soon.

Garry gripped and clung as hard as he could as if that would save him from the incoming doom. Which to his shock it did…

Garry opened his eyes after hearing the surge of scum slosh away. He was fine. Heading to the window he watched the layer of goo covering the ground outside. Sure it was a little high if you were on the ground floor, but lucikly he wasn’t. Garry was safe in his building that withstood the torrent.

“I’m alive…” Garry wept. “I’M ALIVE!”

Just as Garry was coming to terms with his new survival he suddenly saw a mighty shadow cover the light from above. Garry was scared to move, but slowly got up and looked out the window.   He saw the wall of flesh of that evil goddamn monster towering above him and everything else, as she blocked out the sky. Garry gulped as he watched her hover above with that wilted member of her hanging down. Being a guy, Garry knew that it took some time to reload one’s gun. He should have plenty of time to find a way out of this flooded city of-

A sudden loud moan from above was heard, “Ooooh, some of you survived… you naughty naughty buildings.  I should really change that…”

Garry frowned at what he heard. There was no way that meant what he thought, right?

Sadly it was, as soon as a massive hand came back to the little sausage that stuck out from those hips, Garry knew his hopes were crushed. With less than a little coaxing from that hand, that sausage soon became a large lengthy log. The massive destructive dick sprang back to life faster than any male could have hoped to recover from a previous climax. Garry was shocked and horrified peering out the window at the enormous girth growing before him. The only thing getting through to him was the pleasuring sounds of the giantess before him as she wanked on her weiner before him.

Garry had nowhere to go as she started to stroke and pleasure herself again. The giant hand glided and guided the genitalia around. Like someone holding a hose to water a garden, the member made its way toward one of the last few buildings standing as the giantess jerked her hand up and down. Garry watched with horror, not sure where to go or what to do. He could try to go down to the ground level, but that was still flooded, and the top of the building might help but he wasn’t even close to the top. By the time he got there, it might be too late.

Just as Garry was thinking of what to do next, he heard the high-pitched squeal and moan that his goddess released. He watched with absolute horror as the building several blocks away was subjected to a mighty blast of baby batter that blew out the inside of the building. Just like a bomb going off, the entire building exploded in a white mess as it crumbled and collapsed into a pile of rubble and goo. The sticky mess dragged all the material down to the sea floor of cum that it combined into a slurry of muck.

“Ahhhh,” The giantess sighed, just before she moved to the next building that was still standing, “NEXT!” She giggled as she started to pump her penis like a piston.

Garry watched with pure horror and shock as her dick recovered faster than any male member should physically be capable of! In just a mere matter of moments, the giant girthy thing pulsated just before a familiar squeal sounded just before a storm of semen sprayed out with such force that the building imploded before falling in a mighty splash. The carnage of cum crashed out of the windows and doors as it lay in the swelling mess of spunk all around the dropped building.

Still shocked, Garry watched with absolute dread as that enormous cock came closer and started to line up with his only safe space.

“Laaaaaast One…..” The giantess panted and laughed as she was already positioning herself before Garry.

Garry screamed as he started to rush toward the stairs. He tried to open the door, but his hands were fumbling with the handle, and couldn’t get it open. The sound of a mighty thud stopped him in his tracks. He turned around to see the enormous head before him, just level with the floor he was on as another thud was heard. Garry knew it was pointless to run or flee, so he stepped away from the door and headed toward the window to get a better look at his last moments. The thumping increased like his heart rate as he watched a fist clamp around the enormous cock and crash into the crotch of this giant girl before him. She was jerking off like some horny teen that just learned how to jack off. The sound of the slicking and sliding of skin-on-skin contact could be heard above, as her increased breathing and sounds of pleasure rang out. Garry hated the fact that he wasn’t doing anything to escape, as he watched the head of the penis presented before him pulsate again. It was insane, impossible, unbelievable, and unheard of as his Goddess before him was getting ready for the fourth or so release of the day. She must have a testicular problem if she was climaxing this much. Yet that didn’t change the fact that her dick was directly in front of Garry ready to blow. Garry watched as the furious flow of fingers flew up and down the fleshy shaft. The tip was ready to bust as it flared before Garry, showing him how fucked he was.

“Of all the ways to go…” Garry sighed as he slowly closed his eyes, and the moment was finally upon him.

Garry didn’t see it happen but the sudden shock of semen shooting out of the slot before him slammed into the surface and structure of the building. It melted and dissolved from the heat and pressure in moments as Garry and the rest of the floor were liquified in a heartbeat…. Or a sudden orgasmic burst. The spray of semen splattered most of the building and collapsed the infrastructure as it came down in a gooey gunky mess of material and cum. It wasn’t till the last pile of white splattered and splurted onto the top of the little mound that Sarah let out a deep groan.

“Toooootaly worth it,” She chuckled as she stood there with her dripping dick dipping down toward the ground like a wilted flower. However, the pleased look on her face said it all. She had no regrets about what she had just done.

As she recovered from her cumathon, Sarah noticed that time had passed and she really needed to do her job before her mom got back.  Sarah needed to dispose of the evidence.

Not wasting any time, Sarah rushed her cum soaked and stained model of a city, or what used to be a city, toward the incinerator and tossed it away into the fire. The relief she had that now her “evidence” was gone, was weight lifting as she soon went back to her previous job of cleaning up the rest of her mess. Sarah hated to say it, but right now she kind of wanted her mom’s job. Especially if it meant she could do THAT again….



Emma came back sooner than she told Sarah she would, what she saw the moment she came into the room was shocking.  Her daughter was busy sweeping up the messy dust she left from breaking all those disposable models. Emma had never been more proud to see her little baby doing what she asked her to do.

“Look at you! Being mommy’s little helper,” Emma said out loud as she walked into the room and let the doors close behind her.

“Oh my god, Mom, seriously? I’m not a kid anymore! God…” Sarah grumbled as she piled up some dusty ruble and tossed it into the incinerator.

Emma slowly nodded, “You’re right, sorry. Just nice to see you helping is all.”

Sarah didn’t say anything as she headed for the exit of the room. “Where are you going,” Emma asked concerned that her daughter walking off.  It seemed she was in one of her moods again.

“Ugh, anywhere but here!” The frustration in her daughter's voice could be heard.

Emma sighed again as she stood there shaking her head at her daughter's actions, but who could blame her? Emma again let out a deep sigh as she sat up in her chair and looked around the room. The models of structures dropped off were all nearly gone. There were only a few left that Emma saw that needed disposal. “I guess I still have a job to do,” Emma said as she got out of her chair and headed to the nearest box that held the disposable structures she needed to get rid of. Looking down at the box of miniature structures she couldn’t help but feel bad how she treated her daughter recently. However, Emma knew it was extremely important to follow policy to expel and expunge any structures left in her office. It was why she was the disposal team lead.

“I guess I should congratulate my daughter on her work…” Emma muttered as she stood over one of the last models left in the room after her daughter went through so many. “She did do well,” Emma muttered as she looked at the missing dozens if not hundreds of models she crushed and broke for her. “What a trooper,” Emma muttered as she stood before the box before her. With only a few left she knew that her job was almost done for the weekend. “Anyway… looks like I only got a few left. Better hurry this up,” Emma said as she continued to hold one of the few models left behind for disposal. Emma couldn’t help but look down at the city in her hands as she thought of the day's events.

“It’s not so bad getting some relief in disposing of these things,” Emma said, examining the fake tiny city in her hand. The slow stirring in her stomach made her smirk as she spoke to herself, “Relief in more than one meaning…” The smirk on her face widened as she proceeded to take advantage of being all by herself in the disposal room.  Being one of the only people with access to the room, Emma knew that Sarah wouldn’t be able to get back into the room without her help. Emma would truly be alone for a while… 






Chad and Nancy were in total confusion as they had no access to the outside world from the little town they were in. They tested the structures and material as Marcus told them, but it wasn’t till they couldn’t get back that they started to worry. The many sounds of destruction and other noises filled the room for the past hour or so, which only led to worse speculations. Chad and Nancy were stuck and frightened as they waited for someone to approach, hopefully not the one throwing and breaking stuff. It wasn’t till a familiar face appeared that Chad felt a sense of relief and comfort.

“It’s Emma!” Chad shouted waving his hands at the large red-headed woman that he worked with. She always was cheerful and helpful. A true delight to be with. “EMMA, HEY!” Chad screamed out to her enormous face peering in at him. Nancy followed the same reaction as she tried to wave down the woman she didn’t know. Both Chad and Nancy were jumping and shouting as they did whatever they could to be noticed by their giant coworker.

Any hope of being noticed was dashed away when Emma’s enormous face glancing down at Chad and Nancy spoke with a causal tone, “I better hurry up, no telling how long I got…”

Chad turned to Nancy, “I don’t think she can see us,” He told her with worry in his voice.

“That’s impossible, we’re not that small,” Nancy explained trying to get Emma’s attention. No amount of action or commotion that Nancy tried to do ever got a twitch out of Emma’s passive look. She either wasn’t looking as she walked or didn’t notice them. Nancy was so upset as she glared at Chad, “This is your fucking fault!” She shouted in anger, “I SHOULDN’T HAVE FUCKING LISTEN TO YOU ABOUT HELPING YOU WITH THIS!” She screamed in rage, fear, and horror as it dawned on her how helpless they were at this size.

Chad shook his head trying to think of how to defend himself, but came to a blank. This wasn’t his fault. Just as Chad was gonna tell Nancy she was wrong, the sound and sensation of the whole city block being set down could be heard and felt. Like a small little earthquake, from below, Chad felt his legs wobble for a moment before everything steady itself. Chad looked up to watch as Emma’s body started to elongate as she stood up. Her redhead soon grew so distant and far that it reached beyond the heavens and sky above and out of sight.  Soon her hips and mighty ass were presented as her thick waist was presented before him and Nancy. The MILF that worked with Chad had always been a bonner popper in the office. Walking by always got her a glance at those booty cheeks, but now that she was bigger than several Mount Everest, Chad couldn’t help but ogle at those giant orbs of delight. It was like watching a full moon rise at night.

Softly smiling at the sight, Chad watched as Emma turned her ass toward him and Nancy as if showing off that mega monster to them. Chad was about to speak, to comment on the sight of a full moon before him, just to lighten the mood. However, his smile soon turned to a confused look as he watched Emma’s ass start to lower. Her backside was dropping lower and lower, as it came closer to the surface of the city and the fake buildings around them. Emma’s fat ass clad in clothing was now blocking out most if not all the light from above, eclipsing both of her tiny work friends under its never-ending shade.

“WHAT THE FUCK,” Nancy yelled as she watched Emma squatting butt block out all available light, casting them in darkness.

Nancy didn’t get her answer as both she and Chad watched Emma’s massive moons continue to make their way down and hover before them like two massive blimps floating above the fake city. Just as Chad was gonna say something, he watched as Emma’s enormous hands pulled her clothing down past her ass and toward her legs as her bare-ass, naked butt was presented above them. The naked skin of Emma’s rear end was hovering above, almost like it was over a toilet or something.

Chad felt all his blood drain from his body as things slowly came together, as he felt he knew what was gonna happen. “Oh no,” Chad whimpered.

Nancy looked at him and frowned, “What?”

Before Chad could answer the sound of heavens trumps roaring from above rang out as the sound of an explosive force flew out from the sky.  Chad and Nancy covered their ears as the screaming sounds of sonic booms blew across the city. Things broke and shook as the rumbling grew in sound and size. Just as Chad and Nancy had their ears covered, soon their noses were the next thing screaming for coverage as a sweltering stench of stink scrambled their sense of smell up. The horrible smell of something foul flew into their nostrils and made them gag as the air continued to be polluted by both the noise and smell. Both Chad and Nancy were on their knees crying and gagging at the foul odor and noise raining down from above. Just as Chad thought he was gonna go deaf, the sound was slowly silenced.

Looking up at where the noise came from, Chad watched with dread, as the mighty meat mounds overhead were already parting. The darkness helping hide what was in the depths of those folds was soon exposed showing off the next stage. What was coming for Chad was beyond words… like a pillar of filth, a miniature mountain of death came down from the sky above. Chad could see the dark brown dirt dropping from above. He had nowhere to go, not that it would help as the size of this shit was suffocatingly large. It was bigger than the largest building around Chad. Nancy was too busy coughing and recovering to see their doom descending from above. Chad wished he was as ignorant as Nancy was as the giant grainy goo gave way as it gushed out with a speed beyond which any rocket could be fired off. Chad could only watch as the pillar of poop pushed out and plowed toward his location. He didn’t even have time to react as the giant log landed and crushed several buildings. Structures were demolished and ruined from the filth falling from above as another object was ejected and smashed downward faster than the first.  Like some kind of shitty rain storm, sewage sprayed down.

Nancy screamed and cowered as more droppings of the dirty bombs blew up portions of buildings.  Emma’s butt rained down its sphincter shells just like any artillery would as it sputtered and spewed all the crap it could before them. Chad and Nancy were held up in the middle of nowhere as more and more crap came crashing down. It wasn’t till it all stopped that Chad and Nancy looked around.

The fake city was ruined with debris of dung discarded all over the place, once tall and proper buildings were ruined and destroyed as they held massive mounds of Emma’s muck molded into or on them. Chad and Nancy looked up at the quivering ass before them. The sight of the ass shuddering above left them both concerned as it wasn’t moving away anytime soon. It was almost like it had something else to share with them.

Emma’s words were the last thing that Chad and Nancy heard as she grunted and groaned, “Shiiiit…. Almost done, just one more pushhhh,” She muttered.

And the sight of the eclipsing asshole above them opening and a downpour of pure filth flowed out as a wave of liquid shit showered out and flowed toward them. Chad and Nancy were caught in the downpour of poop as it plopped and piled up on them in a matter of moments.  The small coworkers, along with the rest of the city were eviscerated with Emma’s mighty shit. What was once a sturdy town was now just a shitty town…



Emma sighed as she looked between her legs at the ruined and demolished city she was squatting over.  It was a shitty sight to see, a city full of her crap covered everything

She scoffed, “So much for being sturdy enough to live in,” Emma chuckled as she squirted a little more out before looking to her right and grabbing a handful of another model’s crumbling buildings which were hardly holding up. Using the material she wiped her ass with the broken remains of towers to clean up her asshole. Satisfied with her butt, Emma stood up and pulled up her pants as she looked at her stinky mess. “Shit… that’s a mess. Good thing you're ready for decommission,” Emma chuckled as she picked up the horrible smelly shit stained city and tossed it into the incinerator where it would all be cooked and turned to smoke and ash.

Seeing a much-needed wash station, Emma cleaned up her hands and any mess she needed to as she washed away any evidence of her deed. This wasn’t the first time disposing of a model like this, and God knows it wouldn’t be the last. It was times like these that made Emma love her job.

Cleaning up her hands she was just finished drying off her hands as her daughter came back, just in time. “Oh baby your back,” Emma called out opening the doors.

Sarah rolled her eyes as she made her way toward her mom. “There’s nowhere else to go,” She muttered as she took a seat at one of the unoccupied chairs.

“Well,” Emma said heading over to her daughter and the snacks she bought beforehand, “If you're hungry you can snack while I work. I just have to file a few things before we can head out for lunch.” Sarah was already munching on a bag of food as Emma was busy marking each model as disposed of and filing away the failed attempts as her daughter crunched away. Finally, after a while the munching and crunching stopped, and the first human words were spoken.

“Hey mom… how does one get a job like this? I mean like, I don’t know, if someone were interested in working here in this department. Would you need experience, or like something, to get the job,” Sarah asked trying to act uninterested.

Emma grinned as she turned to her young child trying not to look very invested in what her mom did. “Well, it’s not easy, but I’m sure if you knew the right connections and had SOME experience,” Emma smiled at her eager daughter, “I’m sure the right doors will open for that SOMEONE. Especially if you know someone who might be able to pull a few strings for them.” Emma was smiling as her daughter looked thrilled at the idea.

Sarah couldn’t help but grin at the news. She could jerk off and break things all day long. The perfect job truly did exist...


Chapter End Notes: