- Text Size +


David had awoken in a daze, not sure entirely where he was at or even how he got there, but the one thing that was made abundantly clear from the moment he woke up was that he was in a considerable amount of pain. 



His back felt as if it were broken, he couldn’t find the strength to move his legs, his head throbbed with such intensity that it felt like it would burst, and patches all over his skin felt as if they had been charred and burnt leaving him in an unimaginable amount of pain and discomfort. 



Slowly he managed to turn his head to the side to try and get a better look at his surroundings finding only darkness until his eyes adjusted enough to see that there were bars of some sort not to far away from him jutting up out of the ground. 



A moment later he realized that he was laying on the ground, shielded from the dirt by a bed of pelts and furs, but still on the ground nonetheless, “h…hhhelloo” he said quietly and tiredly before realizing that his throat had run dry quite some time ago. 



He let out a series of small raspy coughs and immediately wished he hadn’t as a sharp piercing pain shot through his chest causing him to spasm and jerk his head around in response, “gahhh coughhh-h-hellllp” he tried calling out desperate for someone to come help him in his time of need “sss-someone coughhh-helllp”. 



Just then through the darkness David could just barely make out a large imposing figure walking into the area he was apparently being kept, ducking down as they passed through the entrance, with heavy footsteps being heard with every step they took as they quickly approached him. 



Before he knew it David was apparently being straddled by this impossibly large figure, who placed a large but soft hand on his chest and pinned him to the ground, not forcefully or painfully but rather gently as if to simply hold him in place and to keep him from spasming so violently. 



“Shhhhhh” came the calming sound of the figures voice trying their best to sooth and calm David down as what felt like a bowl of some soft was pressed against his lips where an unknown liquid tickled his face, “Drink” the voice came again, this time distinctly woman like, instructing him to take a sip of whatever it was that he was being offered. 



Apprehensively David opened his mouth and allowed the unknown liquid to flow over his dried tongue and down his parched throat, finding it to be strangely sweet in flavor and almost creamy like in consistency, which led to him quickly sucking down the contents of the container until he broke contact and gasped for air. 



“Shhhhh” the woman’s voice came again as she began slowly and delicately rubbing his chest up and down with what felt like large sausages, taking great care to avoid his more sore and tender areas as if they knew where he was hurting at. 



“Sleep now man tool” the voice whispered to him as another bowl was perched against his lips, to which he quickly downed in favor of following the advice of this hidden woman, “Sleep now…you have much to heal…sleep” came the soothing voice as he finished up his second bowl. 



Not to long after that he felt the large woman shift around in the darkness and eventually lay down beside him where he felt his face be wedged between two large squishy fleshy mounds, where he could hear the rhythmic sound of light deep thumping coming from beneath them, as he was slowly and gently rocked back and forth until he eventually fell back into a deep slumber.