- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F/m, crush, destruction

It's Monday morning, time for the first day in school.

Riding the rapid transit toward the transport container, Oliver still amazed after some exploring that he did after unpacking in his dorm yesterday. His discovery reveals that how the entire Lilliputian civilization that Saki called Sunnyville in this very room actually spans for eight different major cities. They also said that most of the ‘shelter’ on each Brobdingnagian girl has several cities in one room. The Shelter Initiative carefully picked the Brobdingnagian girl candidates on which one that they can entrusted the Lilliputian civilization to.

Despite all that, it’s not rare to hear some news or rumors about how some of the Brobdingnagian students abusing their power toward the microscopic civilizations beneath their feet…

Oliver could only hope that Saki is the right choice…

Now this one is different; as Oliver entered the container, despite looking huge just like yesterday, this one has more than one door in it. Entering it, the inside is actually had its roof relatively at normal height instead of that sixteen stories room. Then he realized that on the wall side of the container, this time there’s an elevator and escalator. So that means… there are more than just one kind of transport containers? Fascinating, Oliver thought. And of course, if the containers are divided into multiple floors, it could contain more than just one thousand Lilliputians. With the wide and fast rapid transit provides convenience for Lilliputians to travel coast to coast added with multiple roads toward where the transport container is located to avoid traffic jams, this is a clever idea to solve the problem of subway stations that are unfortunately haven’t reached the individual room of this Brobdingnagian girl dorm yet, especially since this shelter initiative had just implemented not a long time ago.

A few minutes later, sirens of warning blared, both escalator and elevator slowed down to a halt and everybody rushing in to settle down for the final minute.

“Morning everyone!”

Loud yet muffled sound of Saki could be heard, she must be here to pick up the container to be brought into the subway station once again.

“Come on! Chop chop! I’ll pick this up in a few seconds, hold on!”

So that’s how it works. Anyone that missed the ride, well… tough luck, they’re not going anywhere for today then.

CRANK

Shutters down, a sudden push of gravity sends everyone including Oliver to the floor. Saki gently lifts the transport container and carrying it toward the usual subway station spot for Lilliputians.

+++

Now already in her blue skirt and white buttoned shirt uniform, Saki is ready for the new semester. The athletic girl could only wonder what’s in store for the next swimming competition. With the Lilliputian transport container safely pinched between her right thumb and index finger, Saki carried it out of her dorm room and placed it down on the tiny spot below the wall marked with yellow line, allowing the passengers inside to enter the subway station as soon as Saki placed it next to the subway entry spot.

“Yo, Saki!” another girlish voice came up from behind.

“Hi there, Candice. Ready for the new semester?” Saki turned around to see another fellow Brobdingnagian student. Clad in the same uniform with her chest just a little bit bustier than Saki and her skirt a tad shorter almost exposing her butt, then there’s dyed black and midnight blue long hair.

“I just wish that I got the right class… my last homeroom teacher was such a strict bitch,” Candice also put down the transport container near the wall, albeit a little bit rougher than how Saki did it.

“When will you be a bit gentler to those little things?” Saki just sighed knowing her rough attitude toward the smaller ones.

“Same old Saki… this initiative’s pretty lame if you ask me… I mean, really? Leaving those millions of their fragile lives in our hands?” Candice shrugged. “At the very least, they gave me something fun to do in my pastimes now,”

“Hey now…” Saki shook her head a little bit sickened by the thought of toying with the lives of Lilliputians. Sure, even Saki sometimes having some fun when teasing the smaller ones, but no need to the point of someone’s life unceremoniously lost.

“What? What can they do to us, anyway?”  Candice readjusts her bag. “If its not for those authorities around us, I would already made them extinct probably,”

“Oh please…” Saki rolled her eyes as she just walking past her dorm neighbor. “Well, see ya at school then,”

“Hey, come on! That was just a joke!”

+++

Twenty minutes train ride through the dark tunnel and Oliver finally arrived on his designated classroom. Stepping out from the subway tunnel and there it is; the massive classroom that accommodates forty Brobdingnagian students with each table has around ten human-sized desks on it. Oliver already read so much about it previously and now his curiosity finally paid off; seeing all those desks that are taller than anything a Lilliputian could ever built, then of course there’s the Brobdingnagian girls stood around inbetween the desks. If seeing one like Saki already crazy enough, to see many of them all at once quickly send shivers down Oliver’s spine.

“Judging by your reaction… is this your first time seeing the giants like them?” a student approached Oliver from the side.

“Y… yeah…” Oliver still in disbelief witnessing such sight.

“Markus, nice to meet you,” the short black hair student shakes hands with Oliver. “All I could say is… welcome to the jungle,”

“Oliver, and… What does that mean?” Oliver tilts his head.

“The thing with living together alongside these giants, be it humans or Brobbies, well… it wasn’t always rainbow and sunshine, I’ll tell you that much,”

“Yeah, I read all about that already on the web though,”

“Oh, but you haven’t seen it with your own eyes, I bet,” Markus points at Oliver.

“Well… yeah, I only saw the video and pictures so far,”

“You’ll see it soon enough… by the way, where’s your dorm?”

“Um… Brobby girl dorm number three,”

“Wait, really!? Which city?”

“Sunnyville, Saki’s the owner,”

“Aw, almost…” Markus snapped his finger. “I’m also on dorm number three, but I’m in Bugville, belonged to Candice,”

“Wait, Bugville?” Oliver seems amused by the name.

“Our owner… she’s… not quite nice I must say, I’ve been in her city for a few days now, and what she has shown so far is nothing but disdain,”

“Oh…” no words, Oliver couldn’t even imagine it.

“Count yourself lucky if your owner is the nice one,”

The bell rang.

“Well, let’s get through this class today alive, shall we?” Markus took a seat while Oliver took the one next to him.

 +++

After school…

Waiting for their train inside the subway station, Oliver and Markus continued their conversation with Markus further enlightened Oliver with his knowledge about living in a mixed size society.

“…I see, fascinating,” with his right hand on his chin, Oliver letting all that knowledge from Markus drilled inside his brain.

“Well, that’s my train,” Markus saw the incoming train now braking right in front of him. “There’s still so many things I wanted to explain to you, we’ll continue tomorrow, of course,”

“I can’t wait,” sparks of joy and wonder decorates Oliver’s image of the mixed size nation that he’s currently in. “This is all so exciting!”

“Just one more thing,” Markus stepped inside the train. “You’ll never completely knew what it is about living together with those giants until you came into direct contact with them,”

Direct contact? Huh… now Oliver could only imagine what its like to have some kind of skin-to-skin contact with the bigger ones.

“Well, see ya tomorrow!” the door closed, the subway train started to move bringing Markus to his destination, leaving the ever-curious Oliver lost in thought and excitement about all of this mixed size society.

+++

“Stupid… fucking…”

There’s Candice walking through the corridor of Brobdingnagian girl dormitory #3. Furrowed brows and narrowed eyes, anyone can tell the Brobdingnagian student didn’t look happy today. Just a few steps later she finally arrived right in front of her room, but of course looking to her left toward the end of the hall, the daily responsibility of carrying the Lilliputian transport container shouldn’t be neglected unless she wants another scolding from the dorm manager about forgetting her responsibility as the chosen Shelter Initiative girl.

A single sigh escaped her lips as she walks toward the wall where the tiny transport container awaits. Lazily her right thumb and index finger pinched the designated container from the floor, stood back up and finally entered her own room.

+++

THUMP

“Whoa!!” Markus fell down on his front. Thankfully the mat-covered surface below saves him from hard fall. Still, it’s never a smooth sailing with Candice since day one Markus arrived here in Clover High. Oh well, what a tiring first day of school. For this evening Markus just wanted to go back to his dorm and just chill with his gaming PC…

As soon as Markus exits the transport container into the usual open field, there’s something looming high on the right corner of his sight. Turning his head, he saw her…

That midnight blue long hair, piercing glare from those dark blue eyes, her head rests on her right hand, lazily scanning the sight of microscopic civilization below her like a judgmental goddess disappointed by her lowly subjects…

+++

What a miserable week it has been for Candice. With the Lilliputian civilization placed on the table, now Candice just sits on her chair, right hand on the table and propping her head as her eyes scanned the green and grey patches in front of her.

“Seriously…” Candice felt like talking to herself, but she knows millions of Lilliputian ears currently felt the echoed loud voice of hers. “Being assigned to take care of you all, dorm manager scolds me for forgetting picking your sorry ass container from the station… yeah, but you know what could make it perfect so that all of you could laugh at my misery here right now?”

Even if this is not the first time their giant owner being grumpy, it’s always an unsettling feeling when that piercing glare from those dark blue eyes combined with that cold loud voice trembles every living Lilliputians underneath. Despite the assured safety of this Shelter Initiative program, that planet-sized body belonged to their protector bigger than their whole continent settled above the table surface didn’t help the vibe at all.

“Miss Jeanette!” Candice lifts up her head, eyes still locked on the tiny civilization below. “Like, come on! Who the fuck cares about the first founder of Lilliputian society! Argh, I hate history lesson! I swear the nerve of this fucking homeroom teacher…”

+++

The thundering voice of their giant owner echoes throughout the Bugville. No city is safe from the loud girlish voice of the Brobdingnagian girl that’s still occupied the north side of their skyline.

Markus, having experienced the rudeness of this one student for days ever since his arrival, couldn’t help but just admiring the sight of her from the roof of his dorm, still in the same position ever since she’s sitting down and ranting about everything. Thankfully, Markus’ location is pretty distant from where Candice is sitting that at the very least, he’s not dangerously close while he noticed for those living on the north side of the continent, her planet-sized buttoned white shirt covered boobs planted firmly atop the edge of the table while the curve above it casts some part of the cities beneath the shadow not unlike an eclipse.

Despite her attitude, Markus couldn’t deny the charm of this dark-haired giant beauty, combined with her icy gaze that could easily depict her as one of those cold-hearted goddesses that demands respect and adoration from those below her.

“Now you know how pissed off I am right now, huh? And you expect me to babysit you all today and everyday? Or maybe need I remind you who’s actually in charge in this very room?”

Remind us? No, wait…

Before Markus could realize the meaning of it, Candice, still with her head lazily propped on her right hand, swings her left hand forward, positioning it above some part of a city…

No way… is she gonna…

Index finger extended, then it began its descent into the grey patch below. The Lilliputians in the city below got caught off guard by the sudden incoming massive object above them and then…

BOOM

The gargantuan pointer finger made its landing on the grey patches below. Around five or six Lilliputian houses instantly obliterated into nothing but flattened rubble. Candice didn’t even need to squint hard enough to see the result of her whimsical action; the grey smoke and dust blowing around her planted index finger is already an indicator that her pointing digit alone could effortlessly create such havoc on what previously must be a peaceful neighborhood. With her digit still planted firmly on the ground, the surviving Lilliputians around are either running away in panic or noticing how her one finger alone is already taller than most of the buildings in any Lilliputian city.

Like watching a whole mountain that moves up into the air, Candice slowly raised her finger back up, revealing what’s left on the deep crevice that her finger dug through previously; nothing but flattened rubbles, disconnected cables and pipes with water flows out from it, and of course those innocent Lilliputians that was just minding their own business just a few seconds ago while listening those rants by their giant owner, now nothing but corpses buried beneath those debris, all lost simply for Candice wanting to vent her stress…

“Weak…” still in her propped head position, Candice’s eyes scanned her left index finger and noticing some brown dirt and grey debris decorates the edge of her digit. Candice still finding it amusing that a simple act of poking into the defenseless land of Lilliputian alone could result in how many lives lost already. Before the shelter initiative, she’s not the type to just freely roaming any Lilliputian land and let loose, but whenever she did it albeit rarely, the power trip immediately rushes through her blood. Especially now that this whole Lilliputian civilization on her table literally belongs to her and her alone, it turns her on instantly as her mind imagines how these tiny lives below saw her like a goddess that nobody could stop should she unleashed her wrath anytime she wants.

But her curiosity didn’t stop there. Ignoring that subtle yet audible sound of screaming panicked Lilliputians on the area where her finger landed and crushing some houses, now Candice swings her right hand on top of the more crowded part of the city. That must be the buildings, she thought as her eyes trying to make out those tiny white rectangular shapes on these clusters of grey patches. Then Candice noticed a tall building that caught her attention, it’s a bit taller than the buildings around it.

Once again, the index finger extends and positioned right on top of her intended target. The rest, Candice just letting the gravity do the work as the finger descends like a meteor and…

CRASH

In just one gentle touches from the top, the building implodes. Debris raining down to the street below as the finger descends without mercy, grey dust blew through the air until her finger landed on the ground, crushing any shorter buildings around it along. Lifting it back up, the tall tower that took months to be built with the help of Human construction workers, now nothing but debris in just one second inside the round crater shaped by her finger. Screams of fear and panic filled the air yet unheard to the dark-haired goddess above them, a delighted giggle escaped her lips while watching the chaos unfolds as a result of her mundane actions that resulted in probably hundreds of deaths already.

“You see this? You are all in my room now, that means all of your lives are in my hand and you’ve seen how easily I could snuff it out,” despite her lazy voice, it’s still a piercing quote that immediately strikes through their heart and mind, just showing even at her clumsiest she could dispose of Lilliputian lives with the simplest movements. “Don’t even try broadcasting what happened here, should I found out any recordings or leaks through internet or anything, I’ll make sure your whole proud city there won’t live to see another day,”

Still not satisfied, Candice lowered her right hand into the city area and carefully wrapped her thumb and index finger around a tall tower, inadvertently crushing the surrounding buildings around it and lifts it up. Hundreds of Lilliputians inside the tower quickly hold onto something as G-forces pushing them all down into the floor while Candice lifts the building up. The sight of cityscape on the window quickly replaced by the sight of… a dark blue round shape. Many were terrified when they’re realize that their goddess now currently peek through the tiny tower that they are currently in. The black hole-like pupil sends shivers through their bones with its stone cold stare combined with the knowledge that this large proud building that they’re currently inside is now merely a nuisance gripped firmly between her thumb and index finger.

“Maybe I’ll give you all an example what happened to those who dare betraying their goddess of Bugville,”

With no warning, Candice brought her thumb and index finger together, instantly flattened the whole thing with almost no resistance. Funny, it’s like crumpling a breadcrumb into nothing but powder. In one simple motion alone, Candice just ended the lives of hundred Lilliputians with little effort. Easing her grip, debris raining down the city below, forcing the Lilliputians to run for cover…

“Heh… you know what? Maybe this wasn’t so bad,” a smirk formed on her face, looks like Candice finally get rid of the stress that has been building up inside her for the past few days. But now the challenge is how she could hold off in further toying with Bugville to avoid risk running out of toys to played with too fast. “Well, it’s getting late… it’s good toying with all of you, bugs!”

Stood back up, Candice left the room…

+++

Petrified is probably the correct term to describe the state Markus is in right now. Large black smoke billows from the three separate locations where Candice planted her finger previously, subtle sound of sirens could be heard from afar. To witness such power of a Brobdingnagian over Lilliputians, Markus could only wonder if he could survive long enough in this town to tell the tale…