- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F/f, humiliation, butt, mouthplay

It’s noon, the bell is just a few minutes away. Students are already on their limit for the day, the lecture just keeps on flowing through their ears as they’re trying to survive this boring hour even with their eyes begging to shut.

Near the window just one row forward from the furthest table, there’s Candice sitting sleepy with left hand propped her chin as her eyes gaze through the window. The sun never lets up, it’s already been a week since the start of the semester yet whenever the class began it always felt like there’s a glitch in time that slowed down the whole world. Can we fast forward to the summer holiday already, Candice thought…

Something on her table catches her attention. Some of the human students seemingly… laughing? Thanks to their small size, they didn’t have to worry of being heard by the Brobdingnagian teacher over there. But even so… what are they laughing about? Candice is so bored right now that she’s actually intrigued by what these smaller ones talking about to have them conversing excitedly like that.

But oh well, her earpiece didn’t connect to any of them anyway, Candice won’t be able to listen…

Just to fight her own drowsiness, Candice browses through her phone under the table. Scrolling through the social media posts viewing funny pictures or videos, most of them are from the accounts that Candice subscribed to. But sometimes there are posts that came from an account that Candice didn’t even follow at all, ‘recommended posts’ they called it.

Then something caught Candice by surprise; a photo… of herself? Candice pretty sure she’d never uploads any of her picture on internet, she made a social media account purely for browsing. Looking closely… it’s a photo of her falling asleep on a table. Curious, Candice checks the profile of the uploader…

 

‘Kelly Lively’

‘Justa small human learning to live among giants here!’

 

A blond hair girl, judging by the profile picture. A human girl, huh? How the hell did she got the photo of a Brobdingnagian like Candice. Much to her surprise, aside from various photo of landscape, Kelly’s own selfie, there are some more photos of Candice. Some of them even with Kelly posed a selfie in front of her giant sleeping face. Wait, if the photo consists of Candice sleeping on the desk surface, then…

Candice looks up, scanning her own desk in front of her. Sure enough, there’s one blonde human girl sitting in one of the desks, still chatting with her friends on Candice’s desk.

Well, that’s one little happy coincidence, Candice thought… she had to admit though, even if this is basically breaching the privacy, it’s kind of cute that a human trying to take a picture with the bigger ones. Smiling curiously, Candice checks one of the photos just to see the comments about it. Surprisingly, that photo where Kelly posed a selfie with sleeping Candice behind her gained quite a lot of likes. ‘1K likes’ written beneath the photo. Now on to the comment section…

 

‘Damn she’s pretty… the one behind you, I mean’

‘I’ve seen many doing this challenge, but I think you’ve found the most gorgeous one’

a challenge? So there are humans doing this as a social network challenge like that?

‘that’s one gorgeous brobby you got there…’

 

Most of the comments are actually pretty endearing that Candice blushed a bit being complimented by these humans. Just wanted to know more about this Kelly girl, she checks her posts…

 

‘this big dumbo behind me just annoying… my friends around me are all just talking about her’

‘seriously, she’s only attracting my homies here simply bcuz of her size’

‘if it’s not for the fact that she’s a brobby I would already fuck her up’

 

Whoa, what the hell…

Candice clearly flabbergasted by all the rude posts by this one daring human.

 

‘hey hey, careful with your posts, she might seen it’ someone replied to Kelly’s post.

‘lol she won’t find me. What’s she gonna do? Eat me? XD’

 

The bell rang.

Candice still hasn’t moved in her seat as one by one the students are stood up and leaving the class. Her surprised reaction still written all over her face while looking down on her smartphone. But it won’t last long, now comes the cold stare that is slowly aimed right at the tiny human blonde that’s still on her desk, preparing to go back home as she walks toward the elevator on the edge of the table.

“Alright guys! See you late-GWAK!”

Without warning, something huge fell from above and pinned Kelly down, knocking the air out from her body. Turns out Candice used her right index finger to held down Kelly until only her head, arms and shoulder visible in front of Candice’s massive digit. Tiny audible scream could be heard beneath the mountain of flesh that pinned the ant-sized girl. The other human students on Candice’s desk could only watch in horror as Candice’s right thumb swipes in and gently pinched the helpless Kelly from the table, lifting her up until she’s right in front of Candice’s mountain-sized face.

“Can you hear me?” Candice spoke through her earpiece.

“Let me go!” Kelly screams in panic as she struggles in between the firm grip of Candice’s thumb and index finger. Seconds later, Kelly recovers herself and readjusts her sight but only to be welcomed by the menacing sight of a massive dark blue round shape that is Candice’s eyes, staring right into the soul of her tiny captive between her truck-sized fingers.

“I wonder… if you knew about this,” Candice grabbed her phone with her left hand and shows Kelly her own account. Colors drained from her skin once Kelly realized the reason why she is in the current predicament right now, her body stops struggling as fear and terror eats up her whole mind and her entire life flashes before her eyes…

“I’ll just make it simple for you… you know damn well what happened when you pissed of a giant, right?” Candice turned off her earpiece.

The frightening statement from the Brobdingnagian student reignites Kelly’s will to escape the predicament once again. Despite her best efforts, she’s still couldn’t break free from the two truck-sized digits that firmly squeezed her body from both sides as Candice lifts her up in the air. As if the horror wasn’t enough for Kelly, the human student looked below only to see that pink plush parted, revealing the dark pink cave that is Candice’s mouth. Screams of panic and pleads escapes Kelly’s mouth while she struggles even harder than ever before, the dark abyss below that probably could swallow an entire small human house never looks so terrifying, especially when Kelly is next on its menu.

The fingers loosened and Kelly helplessly fall into the waiting living cave below. Her body landed on the slippery pink surface below, saliva washes all over her school uniform. Before Kelly could even stagger to get back up, there’s only a split-second chance for her to see the outside world for probably one last time before the Brobdingnagian student closed her lips…

Candice closed her eyes, feeling the squirming human inside her mouth crawling in every direction hoping for a way out. Opening her eyes once again, Candice examines her desk only to see a bunch of terrified little humans that witnessed such wicked act of the Brobdingnagian girl that they had been together with for a week. She could see some of them trembles in fear, some are just putting their hands on their mouth, clearly sickened as they imagine what it feels like to be inside that slimy cave right now. But of course, that reaction is entertaining enough to end today’s school as Candice picked up her bag and leaves the classroom…

Inside, it’s not a pretty experience for Kelly. The helpless human girl got slammed and squeezed into the ceiling of the mouth, then the giant tongue rolled her around left and right, trapping her between the cheek and the meaty tongue. Saliva completely coats her entire body, even at times chokes her as some of it got into her throat. Candice made sure to run her tongue across every inch of Kelly, her tastebud catches that small hint of sweet and salty while her tongue trying its best to feel that marshmallow-like of her body, be it her ass, her boobs, or maybe her thighs. She had to admit, it felt so good toying with an ant-sized human like this once in a while…

Minutes gone by; Candice just lazily rolled Kelly around with her tongue. Everything from Kelly’s hair all the way toward her feet, Candice trying her best to savor it all. What was previously a frantic struggle now it’s a slogging movement as Candice relentlessly assault her body for minutes. Just to humiliate her a little, Candice lets her tongue to pry Kelly’s legs apart and letting the meaty pink drags itself through the tiny panty-covered crotch. Kelly quickly shivers as Candice continues to molest her a little, giving her sensitive part a little rub here and there until she’s exhausted, couldn’t even defend herself anymore from the assaulting giant tongue…

After walking through her school for a few minutes, Candice arrives in an empty corridor. Noticed an empty bench, Candice approaches it and noticed that it’s a bench with soft cushion on top of it. Perfect, she thought as a light bulb turned on inside her mind.

Looking left and right, nobody is here yet. Stood up facing the seat, Candice parted her lips a bit, letting a drop of saliva escapes her mouth and fell right into the seat cushion. Crouching down, there she is; her tiny form crawls in the puddle of Candice’s saliva, completely drenched by the wet substance. After trapped in a hurricane inside Candice’s mouth, her body gone limp and her school uniform completely soaked and tattered, still dizzy after spending minutes inhaling Candice’s breath and her eyes finding the outside light too bright…

“Now you know what happened when you messed with the big ones, hm?” Candice observes the tiny human above the cushion surface that still struggles to get up. “Oh, and you know what happened when you hang out too long on a Brobby’s seat?”

Stood back up, Candice turned around, displaying her white panties-covered crotch beneath that short skirt for Kelly to view. Kelly, still weakened from the previous ordeal, trying to piece her mind back together only for the light goes dark around her…

BOOM

Candice lands her butt right on the bench, trapping Kelly right inbetween her buttcheeks. Thanks to the soft cushion below her, she’s not immediately got crushed beneath the massive weight of Candice’s body, yet it’s still very painful having her entire body squeezed tight from every direction. Candice bit her lip trying to imagine how unpleasant it must be for her tiny captive below being nestled firmly between her planet-sized asscheeks while savoring the feeling of her ant-sized body sinking into the soft flesh that is Candice’s ass. Now Kelly could only cries while her entire face got muffled by the white cotton panties above her…

“Seriously…” Candice crossed her right leg, sighing in pleasure feeling the faint struggle beneath her butt. “At least let this be your lesson… you’re lucky I’m not in the bad mood today. If not, you’re probably already inside my stomach right now. The point is… don’t expect the school rules able to protect you… you fuck around, then of course you’ll find out what happened…”

Realizing that it’s probably enough, Candice stood up once again, giving tiny Kelly one last glance only to notice that she’s probably passed out down there. Chuckles a little, Candice could only wonder why sometimes these tinies can be daring and risking their lives for nothing but a mere satisfaction in creating trouble toward the bigger ones. Maybe they’re expecting the school’s law protecting them in hope of equality for all the sizes? Of course not… outside the school hour, cameras are off, its dog-eat-dog world once again in this free-for-all arena for the three sizes.

The sun started to set outside, Candice walks back towards her dorm, leaving Kelly passed out on the bench…