- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Have a merry mega Christmas  Chapter one December 24, 2000 

Katie Spencer looked over the cold landscape of Nova Scotia. She was standing in the middle of a forest, not daring to come close to a town, especially her hometown. At 102,852.6 feet in height, Katie could easily wipe it off the map.

 

"It was a mistake to come here." Katie though to herself. Yet she couldn't stay away from Nova Scotia.

 

She looked down at the laptop computer in her hands. It had been a gift she received last Christmas. The last Christmas she had spent with her family. Even then she was over 2700 feet tall. Despite her best efforts, she managed to damage a few of her neighbour’s homes. And barely managed to avoid crushing her own house.

 

She decided to check her email. As she feared there was an email from her parents.

 

Dear Katie:

 

Are you sure you won't come home for Christmas? We miss you.

 

Your loving parents

 

Katie thought about it a moment then typed out a response.

 

Dear Mom and Dad:

 

We have been through this. It's too dangerous for you for me to return home. I'm too big. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you.

 

Have a very merry Christmas.

 

Love Katie

 

She couldn't bring herself to tell them about her recurring nightmare. The one where she came home and crushed her parents underfoot leaving nothing but blood stains in the snow.

 

The Spencer's were disappointed but not surprised by Katie's response.

 

"Maybe it's for the best." Mr. Spencer said.

 

"But I still want to see her." Mrs. Spencer said.

 

"If that all you want to do just go out in the backyard." Mr. Spencer said.

 

"That's not the same thing and you know it." Mrs. Spencer replied.

 

Katie was miles away, but she was so large, she could be seen from her hometown. The Spencer's spent a few moments watching her. Then to their surprise Katie was joined by an even larger GTS-Goddess.

 

"Jennifer Large, what are you doing here?" Katie asked.

 

"I'm just passing through. I'm here to drop off Dennis." Jennifer replied.

 

"The same Dennis who wished for a GTS-goddess party to occur on his home world?"

 

"Yes. He's going to spend the holidays with you." Jennifer replied.

 

"Why me?" Katie asked.

 

"We decided that he needs to be with a gentle GTS-goddess for a while. Besides you won't have to worry about killing him. Now hold out your hand."

 

Jennifer then dropped Dennis into the palm of Katie's hand.

 

"See you later Katie."

 

"Wait! Can't you stay for a while? I don't want to be lonely this Christmas." Katie cried.

 

"Hey what I'm I? Chopped liver?" Dennis asked.

 

"You got Dennis and a laptop with access to the inter-universe net. So you're not lonely. I got to go, have a merry Christmas Katie."

 

Jennifer Large then walked into a wormhole mouth and disappeared. Katie looked down into her hand. She could sense Dennis but not see him.

 

"Something wrong Katie?" Dennis asked.

 

"I can hear you. And sense your presence, but I can't see you." Katie replied.

 

"You mentioned that you're lonely. What happened to your parents and your boyfriend?"

 

"How do you know about that?"

 

"I used to read a lot of giantess and goddess stories."

 

"If that's the case, how come you wished for a GTS-Goddess party to take place on your home world?" Katie asked.

 

"I never dreamt my wish would come true. It's cost me the lives of my friends and my family. Heck, only Michigan remains on my home world." Dennis replied.

 

"I know how you feel. When I went to Wishbone and wished I were taller. I never dreamt this would happen."

 

"So we were both burned by Wishbone."

 

Katie smiled then she said.

 

"Maybe spending the holidays with you won't so bad after all."

 

Katie then sat down, making sure that Dennis didn't fall out of her hand.

 

"My parents are still around, but I'm afraid of accidentally crushing them to death. The same goes for Kevin. That's why I broke up with him."

 

"Do you still love him?" Dennis asked.

 

"Aren't you getting kind of personal?" Katie asked.

 

"I'm curious."

 

"Yes. I do love him. But other than sending him the occasional email. I dare not make contact with him. Besides I'm sure he's with a woman who cares about him right now.

 

Meanwhile in the Blair household:

 

"You got to move on Kevin."

 

"I know mom, but I still miss Katie."

 

"It would never have of worked out. Besides there are plenty of other women out there."

 

Back in Nova Scotia, Katie and Dennis were still talking.

 

"You may be too big Katie, but at least your family and friends are alive. Mine are all dead."

 

"Not all of them."

 

"Who said that?" Dennis asked.

 

"That was Mr. G. Were about to have some company." Katie replied.

 

A wormhole then opened up beside Dennis and a figure emerged.

 

Dennis couldn't believe his eyes. Tallgirl was standing in front of him.

 

"Tallgirl is it really you?" Dennis asked. Tallgirl's response was to throw a punch in his face.

 

"That's for destroying our home world." She said. The she hugged him.

 

"It's nice to see you Dennis."

 

"Nice to see you Tallgirl. But how do you know what happened to home?" Dennis asked.

 

"It was the subject of a movie on Kim Buck's world. Not a bad movie either."

 

"I hate to interrupt. But do you mind introducing me?" Katie asked.

 

Tallgirl then noticed Katie for the first time. Then she realized that what she was standing on was not the top of a hill. But was the palm of Katie's hand.

 

"Oh my God." Tallgirl cried.

 

"Actually I'm a GTS-Goddess. Name is Katie Spencer."

 

"I'm Julia Howell a.k.a. Tallgirl."

 

"We were friends back home." Dennis added.

 

"More like a fellow GTS fan. I must say I never thought I would get to meet a real live GTS-Goddess." Tallgirl commented.

 

"So what's life like on Kim Buck's world?" Dennis asked.

 

"It's great. I'm now a model making big bucks. I'm popular and I date tons of great guys even Kim Buck himself." Tallgirl replied.

 

"Who's Kim Buck?" Katie asked.

 

"He's one of the main characters of the novel 'GTS-o-Rama'." Dennis replied.

 

"Want to meet Kim Buck?" Tallgirl asked.

To be continued