- Text Size +



“Fanny, I just…I can’t even believe it!” Anton laughed, standing in dumbstruck awe at how much his younger sister’s best friend had grown. Maya and Fanny had been super-tight ever since the 4th grade, and Anton, who was a couple years older, had been on Fanny’s radar ever since he helped her out with her math homework. Unlike most big brothers, Anton had never been standoffish or dismissive of Maya’s friends – far from it. He had always been so kind and helpful, and had even publicly stood up for her in high school when, as an awkward and insecure freshman, she was being bullied by one of the “popular girls.”


Now, 8 years later, Fanny was fresh out of college, two degrees and a couple internships under her belt, and had recently been hired to clerk for a prominent local judge. Anton, for his part, hadn’t done too well in college, and had ended up leaving to pursue a more blue-collar job in construction. Things were going pretty well for him, all things considered – he was making a steady living, and even though he knew that he’d probably never join the “affluent” ranks, he didn’t really care. He was making ends meet, and that was what really mattered.

He had been surprised, a few days before, to get a text from Fanny, asking if he wanted to get lunch. He hadn’t heard from her in ages, especially since she and Maya had amicably drifted apart after going to different colleges. The last time he had seen her had been 6 years before, and even then, Fanny was clearly going through a growth spurt. By the time Anton went off to college, she had surpassed his 5’5 height by a couple inches, a height difference which resulted in some good-natured teasing, mostly from Maya, who thought it was hilarious that her best friend was taller than her older brother. As always, Anton took this new development in stride, with a good sense of humor. But now, all those years later, he couldn’t help but wonder if Fanny had grown any more. HE certainly hadn’t.

‘She’ll be however tall she is,’ he thought to himself on the way to the local sandwich shop. ‘And it’ll be fine…heh, what if she’s 6’0!? That’d be…something.’

He had felt a little flutter in his stomach at the thought. At 5’5, he felt like a midget most of the time, which could be a bit irritating…but Anton didn’t navigate life with a chip on his shoulder. He knew he was small, and there wasn’t much he could do about it. Throughout college, he had never really dated anyone seriously, and he knew that his small stature probably had a lot to do with that. But again, he wasn’t bitter – he figured the right person hadn’t come along yet, someone who could look past his size. The thought, though, of Fanny Johnson towering over him at 6’0-plus was a bit intimidating…and, strangely, a little arousing.

‘Oh come on,’ Anton chuckled at himself on the way to lunch, ‘Just chill out, alright? Don’t be getting ahead of yourself, now. She asked you to lunch to catch up, not to go fishing for dates. Hell, she’s probably got a boyfriend – she always was super-cute.’

His surprise, then, was immense, upon seeing Fanny rise up out of her chair to greet him. At 9’4, she absolutely towered above him, looking absolutely stunning with a big, flamboyant afro, makeup, and huge hoop earrings. Anton had been at a loss for words for a few moments, and Fanny had busted out laughing, evidently enjoying the expected reaction. It took her a few minutes to explain what had happened over the past few years – an overactive pituitary had kickstarted her abnormal growth shortly after Anton went away to college, and she had steadily gotten bigger and bigger ever since, though her growth had slowed considerably over the past year thanks to some specialized hormone treatments.

“But I’m 9’4 for good,” she declared, leaning back in her chair as she smiled down at a bewildered Anton. “There’s no way of going back…not that I’d want to now.”

“Yeah, I mean…it seems like you’ve really embraced it,” Anton observed truthfully. “I’m…heh, I’m not gonna lie, Fanny. You’re lookin’...AMAZING.”

“Awww you’re so nice to say that!” beamed Fanny, clasping her hands together. “And yeah, you know, it was a real struggle at first…like, a REAL struggle…finding clothes that would fit, trying to date, getting stuck everywhere…”

“God, I can only imagine,” said Anton.

“But then I figured, well, this is the hand I’ve been dealt,” Fanny continued, “So minus well enjoy it, right?”

“Right!” nodded Anton encouragingly. “That’s the spirit!”

“Mmm, I knew you’d be a sweetheart about it,” Fanny said warmly. “Most people are just…afraid of me, heheh…and you wouldn’t believe the crap some dudes think they can just say to me.”

“They’re just insecure little losers,” Anton declared, sitting up straight, his protective energy roused. “Don’t worry about them.”

“Haha exactly,” Fanny laughed, “And thankfully now I’m so tall that, for the most part, I can’t even hear them! So everything works out in the end.”

“Mhm…oh, speaking of which,” Anton pivoted, “I heard you just got hired to clerk for Judge…oh, what’s his name? A bigshot!”

“Yeah, Judge Robinson,” Fanny smiled, her sudden sheepishness belying her pride, “He’s a federal judge, so I was lucky to get hired straight out of undergrad.”

“Damn, only 22 and already workin’ for a federal judge!” laughed Anton. “I’m assuming that’s a salaried job, right?”

“Sure is!” Fanny exclaimed, crossing her huge legs as she adjusted herself in the chair. Anton had been about to respond, but he found himself just staring at the sheer immensity of Fanny’s legs, her feet, her arms, her hands…everything was gloriously proportional, and so, considering she was 9’4, everything was absolutely massive. As a 5’5 man, Anton was used to feeling small, but never in his life had he ever felt THIS small.

“So do they…uh…heh, what do they start you out at?” he found himself asking, although he realized a moment later that the question could have been construed as rude. He looked up at her, slightly wide-eyed, gauging her reaction. But Fanny just blinked slowly down at him, a loving smile spreading across her face.

“They start us out at 60 grand,” she replied, her lips parted slightly in a grin as she anticipated his response.

“Hooooolly lord, 60!? Anton choked out. “That’s…Fanny, I…that’s amazing! Heheh damnnn…that’s way more than I make in my job!”

“Well we need courthouses just as much as we need clerks, lawyers, and judges,” Fanny chuckled. “So there’s nothing to be ashamed of, working in construction. I actually…kinda have always thought that construction workers are sexy….you know, working with their hands all day, building stuff…something nice and masculine about that I’ve always liked…though I WILL say, as the one who makes more and is treating you to lunch today, that I’M gonna be the one paying.”

“Oh now, hold up a minute,” Anton protested immediately, “That’s…no, Fanny – I can’t be having you pay for my food.”

“Oh yeah?” she giggled, arching an eyebrow as she leaned forward toward him. The effect was deliciously intimidating. “Well you don’t really have a choice. What’re you gonna do about it, huh?”

She stared at him challengingly, a confident smile on her face, and only a couple seconds passed by before Anton’s face screwed up and he burst out laughing. Fanny joined him, her booming laughter easily droning out his own.

“I…hahaha…I guess there’s nothing I CAN do about it,” he laughed, “When you put it like that! Jesus, Fanny…I mean…let’s be honest, I wouldn’t stand a chance against you.”

“Not many people would,” she giggled, proudly sitting up even straighter in her chair as the early afternoon sunlight bled through a passing cloud, illuminating her entire figure. Anton just stared up at her, mesmerized not only by her size and beauty, but also by her effortless confidence. He knew, though, just how much she had had to go through to get to that point…and it all suddenly hit him how proud he was of her.

And then he realized that he had just been staring at her for a long time…but that, somehow, it wasn’t awkward. The reason why was simple: Fanny had been staring down at him, just the same, and the expression on her face…well, Anton wasn’t used to girls looking at him like that. He could feel the heat rising up in his cheeks as his heart quickened.

“You know,” Fanny smiled, “I knew you’d look small to me, Anton…but…mmmm, I can’t get over how TINY you look. And I think it’s just…adorable.”

“O-Oh…haha, yeah?” he laughed. It was so strange – any other person pointing out how small he was like that would have made him feel insecure, or even irritated. But not when Fanny did it. Instead, her words gave him a boost, and made him feel even more hot and bothered.

“I mean…just look at my hands compared to yours,” Fanny said softly, holding out her palm and spreading her long fingers, shaking them invitingly. “Come over here, Anton.”

He stood up and walked over, knowing that she could have just held out her hand across the table. But he was on the same page as her; she wanted to be closer to him, and he felt the same way. It was incredible – even standing up, with her sitting, the top of his head didn’t even come up to her chin. He extended his hand, put it up to hers, and his mouth dropped open.

“Look at that…” Fanny murmured softly, her lips upturned in a slow smile. “Your entire hand barely even covers my palm!”

“Yeah…it…I mean…it’s crazy!” Anton forced out in amazement. He felt his mouth twitching upward in a smile to match Fanny’s – what else could he do!? The comparison was absolutely ridiculous, enough to destroy anyone’s manhood. And yet, again, Anton wasn’t at all experiencing this reaction. He felt the warm, fleshy strength of Fanny’s hand against his, saw her perfectly-manicured fingers dancing alluringly above his hand, teasing him, but not in an overbearing way…and he saw her huge, gorgeous face smiling affectionately down at him, with a little something extra behind her eyes. They both broke out in laughter.

“This doesn’t make you feel weird?” Fanny asked, her huge form jiggling slightly from her laughter.

“N-No…I mean, I know it should,” laughed Anton, still admiring the crazy comparison. “But it’s…I don’t wanna be creepy, but…”

“Go ahead,” Fanny interrupted, bending her face towards him. “Say it.”

“It’s…kinda hot,” Anton finished simply. On one hand, he couldn’t believe that the words had escaped out of his mouth, but on the other hand…there was no other way to be honest about what was happening. Ever since they had started hanging out, despite the insanity of her growth spurt, Anton had felt an unusual sense of ease and comfort with her, where he felt totally comfortable speaking his mind. For one thing, of course, at her size, there was no way he could be a threat to her. But there was something deeper going on. And they both knew it.

Fanny’s smile only widened when Anton had spoken.

“I know, right?” she said softly, though her voice still seemed to fill the air. “I don’t know why, but…I thought you might say that.” She blinked down at him tenderly. “All these years later, and of course you’re the first man to say that to me.”

“What? That you’re hot?” he asked blankly. She pursed her lips and nodded. Anton didn’t know whether to be sad or angry.

“Well…you are!” he exclaimed indignantly. “I don’t know what these other guys are playing at. Their egos are too fragile to handle you, obviously.”

“Like I said,” Fanny sighed down at him gently, “A sweetheart, just like you always were.”

A few silent moments passed by, and the two of them just stared at each other, the air itself seeming to deepen around them. Anton opened his mouth to ask, but Fanny beat him to it.

“So I know we’re getting lunch,” she grinned, “But…what are you doing for dinner?”


Chapter End Notes:

I have more of these art-based short stories on my Patreon. Join here for more: www.patreon.com/joycejulep