- Text Size +

Meanwhile, Yuki, her sisters Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu and their Mother Yuzuki came through a portal from their homeland to the outskirts of Tokyo to find Yuki's Love Crystal. But instead, they found Yuna as a Mega Giantess just like them.


Yuna had been sleeping at Fuji Mountain for the rest of the night after taking her tiny family back home, and had just come back to Tokyo to stroll around the city. Then she noticed Yuki and her family who were all surprised to see Yuna as big as them.


"Oh. Hello Yuki." Yuna said warmly.


Yuki, after taking a few steps closer, was standing face-to-face with her now giant friend while everyone in Tokyo looked up at the two Mega Giantesses.


"Yuna? Wh-What happened to you?" The Giant Princess said.


"Your Love Crystal is what happened." Yuna replied.


Yuki and her sisters were shocked to hear what Yuna had to say. They didn't think The Love Crystal can make a human girl like Yuna turn into a Giantess like they are. Yuzuki however, was interested in what the Love Crystal was capable of doing.


"Interesting..." The Giant Empress said. "I never thought it can do this to you Yuna."


"But why Yuna?" Yuki said. "Why did you become a Giantess?"


That's when Yuna told Yuki the truth about her fantasy, and how she felt left out when Yuki first took her to visit her homeland. "Being a Giantess has always been my fantasy since I was a little girl. I grew up seeing shows and movies with all sorts of Giantess Material. At first, I thought it wasn't possible for Giantesses to exist. But then I met you at Odo Island. And after we got to know each other, and how you had me visit Titanica, your homeland, I was amazed that there was even a whole race of Mega Giantesses like you. But while I did find it amazing to be a speck in your world, at the same time... I sorta... felt left out. Even after you, your family and all the other Mega Giantesses were dancing at your homeland's festival. That I wish I was a Mega Giantess like you. To dance with you... And be with you forever."


"Be with me... Forever?" Yuki said. "Y-You don't mean that?"


"Yes. I.. I love you. Not just from the fact that you're a 2,000 foot Giantess that looms over every city in Japan, but from how beautiful you are. And yes, I'm actually a Lesbian. Meaning that I was more attractive towards women. Especially Giant Women."


Yuki's blushed look turned to a warm smile as she walked closer, gently taking both Yuna's hands.


"I'm glad to hear that you love me, Yuna. And I'm sorry if I made you feel left out. And you know, I was more found of women too."


"Realy?" Yuna said, looking surprised but happy. "I'm glad to hear that. So... You don't mind if I become a Giantess?"


"Of course not. And I think every Mega Giantess would be okay with having a Lesbian couple as the Future Empresses of Titanica, right mother."


"I don't see why not." Yuzuki replied.


"Oh how touching!" An echoey female voice heard from behind. The voice was Sakura's as she stomped towards Tokyo, crushing every building in her path.


"Yuna has actually admitted that she's a lesbian. Tch! Disgusting if you ask me!" Growled Sakura.


"S-Sakura!?" Yuna said, looking horrified to see her old bully from School as a Mega Giantess as well.


"In the flesh." The now evil Giantess replied.


"B-but... How did you become a Giantess!?" Yuna asked.


"It's quite simple really. Consuming Nuclear radiation is how I became as big as you and Yuki." And Sakura told her about how she went to a Nuclear Power Plant last night, which caused her to become a Mega Giantess. She even told Yuna, Yuki, her sisters and mother how she rained terror on Sendai.


"You mean?"


"Yep, all of Sendai now lies in ruined. Thanks to me."


"You monster!" Yuna shouted. "How could you do this!?"


"What do you mean? You, Yuki and the rest of her Family of Giant Women getting all the glory is what! When I was a kid, I was once seen as a freaking loser! Why else would I bully you and others during our days in School!? But you all got what you wanted, didn't you!? You all got to be happy. Having Yuki and her family being hero’s of Japan and you becoming a Giantess like them! While I was all alone, wishing I could show everyone that I'm not some weak, cowardly girl! But thanks to Nuclear Radiation, I can now prove it! So there!" Sakura roared, her anger and frustration boiling over. "And how about we start by taking you out first?"


"Leave her alone!" Yuki boomed, as the Mega Giant Princess stepped in to defend the Mega Giantess Yuna.


Sakura turned her attention to Yuki, her eyes narrowing as she pressed her giant breasts against Yuki's. "Oh, I see. You want to protect her? Well, you're going to have to go through me first!"


The two Mega Giantesses began to battle, their bodies crashing against buildings and sending them tumbling to the ground. Cars and trucks were tossed aside like toys, as the two giants fought with a fury that shocked even their loved ones.


"My my deer Princess." Sakura said, sneering with pride. "Things aren't looking good for you, aren't they? How are you suppose to protect Yuna, when our battle's only dangering the lives of those below you?"


Yuki looked below as the humans were trying to get to safety from a war between two Mega Giantess.


"She's right." Yuki thought to herself. "If me and Sakura keep fighting here, all of Tokyo will be in ruined. Meaning countless lost of lives."


"Then perhaps we should take our battle somewhere else in Japan. Where there's no cities or villages." Yuki said, feeling like a warrior regardless of wearing a Kimono Gown.


"Wait! I'm going with you." Yuna said.


"No Yuna, I can't even let this Sakura girl, or whoever this girl is that you know hurt even you." Yuki argued.


"But I want to help!" Yuna insisted. "I know Sakura before I met you. And I know that together we can stop her. Please!"


Yuki can see that Yuna is right. Sakura did said that she was a once a School bully, and not to mention that Yuna can be able to show what she got as a Giantess. Because being a Mega Giantess means that Yuna now has powers of her own.


"Two against one huh? This should be fun." Sakura sneered.


Yuki opened a portal to a part of Japan that's close by the sea, but with nothing but trees and no human lives there.


"Mother, you, Mamiko and the Twins make sure the humans are safe. I can't allow Sakura to kill anymore humans over her jealously of me and Yuna."


Yuzuki, being Yuki's mother nodded in agreement and did so anyways.


Meanwhile, Yuki, Yuna and Sakura walked through the portal and are now where they need to be at.


"This part of Japan should do." Yuki said to Yuna. "We're no where near Tokyo nor any other city in Japan, which means every human s safe for now."


The three of them formed a three way stand, while Sakura glaring at Yuki and Yuna with hatred in her eyes. Yuna had a worried look on her face, knowing that she and Yuki had to put an end to Sakura's rampage.


"Don't worry Yuna. Well be able to stop her. Remember, she did said that she only became a Giantess through Nuclear Radiation, so she doesn't have any powers." Yuki said, giving Yuna confidence.


"Do you think I even have powers like you?" Yuna asked.


"You should. And maybe this might help you know what powers you have." Yuki replied.


"Would you two stopped blabbering to each other and face me? I don't have all day." Sakura said.


"Very well Sakura." Yuki said. "Your rain of terror ends now."


The two Mega Giantesses charged at Sakura, as she grinned with anticipation. The two of them clashed, their bodies slamming into each other with incredible force. The ground trembled beneath them, as they fought with a fury that was matched only by Yuki's love for Yuna.


Yuna, meanwhile, tried her best, but she didn’t feel any of her magical powers spark yet. But she did try her best to help defeat Sakura anyway.


The battle lasted for a half hour, and Yuki harnessed the energy of the earth to deliver one final blow to Sakura.


“Enchanting, Silver Blast!” Yuki shouted, finishing Sakura off.


“We did it!” Yuna cheered. Though she was a bit sad due to the fact that she couldn’t feel her newly gifted powers. Sakura on the other hand, still alive, but looked like she was down.


“It’s over Sakura! Stand down.” Yuki commanded.


“No… It is not over… NO!!!” Sakura shouted, getting back up, with half of her brown hair glowing in a Neon Lavender. “Nor if I must die! I shall obliterate you, Yuki, both your families, AND EVERYONE ELSE, ON THIS FUCKING ACIDENT PRONE ISLAND!!!!”


And she blasted what looked like fire, but was in a lavender color. Yuna and Yuki dodge it, but it hit an area of the forest, miles from where the three Mega Giantesses are at, causing a bright white light flashing. Yuna and Yuki covered their eyes, but as the light faded, it revealed what looked like a Mushroom Cloud as if a Nuclear Bomb was dropped from a Military Plane. Even the power from the blast of Sakura’s ability was as devastating as a real Nuclear Bomb as the forest from that area was ravaged. Making it look like what the Atomic Bomb did to Japan at the end of World War II.


“Well, Well. You girls aren’t the only ones with powers. If Yuna had any to be exact.” Sakura smirked as Yuna and Yuki saw in horror what she was capable of. They know now that they have to stop Sakura now. Because if they don’t. Japan will be doomed from a Nuclear Fallout by Sakura Kurenai. The Nuclear Mega Giantess!


To Be Continued!