- Text Size +

Once upon a time, long long ago, in Medieval Europe, there was a town called Rothenburg ob der Tauber, which is part of the German Kingdom, and full of people who have the best outfits in the nation. This wouldn't be so if it hadn't been for the Schneider family, because for generations, they made the best quality outfits yet. Harry Schneider, who was the tailor that did all the clothes, was getting a bit old, and not to mention that he never had free time for himself. So he passed on his tailor career to Millie, his one and only daughter. Millie, is a young teenage peasant tailor girl, who followed in her father’s footsteps. But while she was a teenager (18 Years of Age to be exact), she had the body of a little girl, making her 4.6 feet in height. But she's only like that by nature, hence why she was nicknamed “The Cute Little Tailor”. After all, there has been a list of humans in history who are born short by nature. The town folks made fun of her for being the only girl with the body of a child while being in her late teens, and will never have a love interest because of it. But being this little by nature does have its advantages. Not to mention that she’s now the town’s local tailor, because she sews outfits as good as her father did them, and without her nor her family, no one would have any good clothes to wear.


One day, Millie was having a Jam sandwich with her pet Corgi, Knox. Her Father was out for today, but will be home soon for lunch. Suddenly, a swarm of flies flew in from an open window, and they were flying all around Millie’s face.


“Shoo you annoying pests! Go bother someone else!” Millie said angrily. But the flies didn’t care. They just buzz around her, and then onto her jam sandwich, causing Millie to lose her temper.


“Ooooo, that’s it! You asked for it! Prepare to meet the Tailor Girl of Terror!” She said as she took out a rag, twisted up and wacked it on the flies that were on her sandwich, sending jam all over both her face and Knox’s.


“Uh, maybe The Tailor Girl of Terror wasn’t the best idea I had in mind.” Said Millie sadly, realizing that all swatting those flies did was ruin her Jam Sandwich. But then she noticed something. There, on her sandwich, were no less than seven flies. All laying on what was her sandwich dead!


“Did.. Did I just kill Seven? Seven Flies with one blow!?” Millie exclaimed, before her mood turned into pride.


“WOW! I never thought I’d do that!” Millie said, jumping with joy. “But if I can do that… I can do just about as much as anyone can!”


Millie made herself a badge saying “Seven with One Blow”. Although there wasn’t enough room to fit ‘Flies’ in it. But even so, she was still proud of her achievement. Then her father Harry came home. He saw what Millie was doing and was confused.


“What’s going on here?” He pondered.


“Oh, hi Dad.” Millie responded. “It's nothing bad really. Just made a BIG achievement! And by achievement, I meant I killed seven flies with one blow!”


“Really?” Millie’s father said with interest. “Seven insects with one blow? Well congratulations Millie! That's quite an achievement you did there.”


“Thanks.” Millie responded. "Say, we don't have any new customers for now, right?"


"Well, I am closing up shop for now so I can go out, so yes. Why'd you ask?"


"Let's just say I’m heading out to seek my fortune!"


“Fortune!?” Harry exclaimed. “But why?”


“Everyone seeing me as an outcast is why.” Millie replied, wrapping her arms around herself. “You remember how they made fun of me for being a teenager both with the body of a little girl, even if I made them nice clothes? I mean, who are they to treat me like that when I’m the only one this best still has the best outfits ever? They should be glad I’m doing all this work, because without me… our hometown would no longer have the clothes they always had for generations. That’s why I want to show them that I can do just as much as everyone else can.”


She then started looking determined.


“And now that I have by killing seven with one blow, I can. And even seek my fame and fortune!”


Harry didn’t want to argue with her daughter over  can see that those negative thoughts combined with his daughter’s great achievement could put Millie in danger if she’s not careful on her journey. But then again, he was gonna close up shop later for a day


Millie was now out on her journey and told her news to others. However, the reactions the town folks had were... mixed. Some thought Millie made such an amazing achievement. Others thought it was silly and they thought anyone can do that. But Millie didn’t care. She was well on her way to seek her fortune. But of course, Knox came along with her. He wouldn't want to see anything happen to his young female master.


"Look out world! Here comes Millie Schneider! Cute Little Tailor of Rothenburg ob der Tauber who swatted seven annoying flies with one blow!" She would say as she marched along.


Soon, Millie reached the countryside, hoping she can find someone who lives around here to further spread her news. Luckily she did, from a Farm owned by The Dooiney Family. Shane, his wife Betty, and their daughter Hannah, who usually harvest pumpkins for the Autumn Season every year. Hannah has teased Millie sometimes for how small she is as a Teenager by nature, and she didn't like how Hannah treated her one bit. But today, The Dooiney Family weren't so happy, which made Millie wonder why.


"You okay?" Said Millie, causing Hannah to jump.


"Wah!? Oh, yes... I... I am. Hahaha!!!" Hannah responded, still quivering with fear.


"What's going on? You act as if the German Kingdom’s under attack."


"Not right now, but soon our home will be!" Hannah's Father, Shane said. "There’s been a Giantess lurking around here just now!"


"We were so lucky she didn't crush our home." Betty added.


"Uh... a Giantess? As in... A Giant Woman?" Millie wondered, feeling nerves.


"Yes..." Shane replied. "She's so huge that she's even bigger than the Giant's told in legend! We're talking bigger than 60 ft. in height!"


"If only someone could do something about this horrid she-beast! We wouldn't worry about even others like her!" Hannah said, still in a big state of fear.


"Well, maybe I might help take on this Giantess. After all, I did killed seven flies with one blow, so I could try taking on a task like this." Millie said, putty on a brave face.


"You will? But what makes you think you could stand up to her? She'll crush you like a bug just as you swatted those flies." Betty questioned the little tailor girl.


"Well... If I succeed at defeating this Giantess. You'll see me as the mighty heroine of Germany." Millie answered.


"Well if you are willing to take on The Giantess, she went down by the forest up north." Shane said.


"Thanks for telling me where to find her." Millie said as she went on her way. Although deep down, she really didn't want to meet this Giantess. Killing Seven Flies with One Blow was one thing, but taking on a Giantess was a task too big for her nor any human to take. At least, without knowing what to do.


Millie was now within the forest. She didn't see the Giantess, but she did hear chirping, and there was a helpless bird, stuck in a web and was about to be eaten by a tarantula! Millie didn't know what to do at first. But then she saw a rock big enough to kill the big, hairy and ugly arachnid. It was a bit heavy when she picked it up, but she managed to throw it at the tarantula, killing it as well as destroying its web and freeing the poor bird from it.


“It’s okay little one. That nasty tarantula won’t hurt you now.” Millie said to the bird as she picked it up. “But you need to have that tarantula's web off your wings. Your mother must've been worried about you, is she?”


The bird shook its head up and down as a way to say yes, and Millie cleaned the web off its wings before letting the bird fly off to find its mother while she continued her journey. Although truth be told. Millie would soon end up meeting the Giantess.


To Be Continued!