- Text Size +

Millie and Knox stopped for a rest. But Millie wondered about this Giantess. She did remember reading tales about ugly, dreadful giants who also look fat from the way their bodies look. Not to mention they mentioned that they go around crushing everything as well as eat humans.


"I know I told Hannah and her parents that I would take on this Giantess. But... I don't really want to." Millie said to her pet corgi. "I don't even know how to catch a giantess."


Suddenly, the ground began to shake every second or so, with each shake stronger than the last one, causing the two friends to bounce up off the ground. Millie wondered what was causing such a tremor. But as the rumbles got more, and more powerful by the minute, a shadow started casting over the little tailor girl and her pet corgi. As Millie and Knox turned around, they soon found their answer.


It was the Giantess herself! And she is indeed huge, just as the Muller Family said. Measuring at 400 feet (Or 122 Meters) in height. But Millie also noticed something else about the Giantess. While her titanic size meant she was way stronger than a fully grown human male, and big enough to tower over even a castle, her body proportions were actually the exact opposite of ugly. Meaning that the type of body she was like any other human girl would have, but the type of body she had made her look older, even though she was 19 years of age. A year older than Millie. As if she had the type of body a princess from a fairytale story had. She also had GIANT Boobs. The biggest boobs out of any other woman. She even had blue eyes, long, Sailor Venus-like black hair with an odango on top of her hair.


She was also the most beautiful woman ever. Even more beautiful than any female human. Clad in a village outfit, which consisted of a royal blue bodice with long, Quilt Blue sleeves, a long, Ocean Blue skirt with a white apron & black low-block heeled shoes. Her long black hair flowed through the wind as she strolled through the forest, rumbling the ground like an Earthquake with each footstep she took, while carrying a HUGE basket with her right arm, full of pine trees and humming a lovely tune.


Millie can see that this was indeed too much for her to take, so she and Knox hid within a Cherry Blossom Tree nearby as the Giantess stepped over the pine trees, and stopped at the boulder that Millie was sitting at.


Millie and Knox peaked from behind the tree to see what the Giantess was doing. They saw that she was plucking off some pine trees and putting them in her basket.


"They did tell me the Giantess is huge, but they didn't explain how huge she is. At least she wouldn't hear, nor see us." Millie said to Knox. Although they are about to be proven wrong. The Giantess stopped when she heard Millie's voice.


"Who said that? Who's there?" The Giantess pondered, which freaked Millie and Knox out.


"NO WAY! She heard my voice!? How can a Giantess at that size hear someone as small as me!?" Millie thought to herself, for she now knew the Giantess can hear even someone as small as her. The Giantess however, decided not to bother and continued to do what she was doing.


All the two friends can do is watch as the Giantess pulled the last few trees to put in her basket. But why thou? Does she need them to build a fire at her home? Where does she even live at? Because no Giant would dress in clothes that nice. Let alone at her massive size.


"That should do." The Giantess said to herself. Then she put down her basket and looked around the forest, and even at the Dooiney Family's Farm in the distance that she passed by.


"If it's true what the other Giantesses said about my kind meeting with Humans again after a thousand years, then it's obvious I'm gonna have to come back here after how those humans saw me."


But then the Giantess saw the Cherry Blossom Tree Millie and Knox were hiding in.


"No way! Is that a Cherry Blossom Tree?" The Giantess said as she plucked it from the ground, with Millie and Knox in it, who hid within the Cherry Blossom Flowers of the tree so the Giantess won't see them.


"It is!" The Giantess said with joy. "I never thought Humans would have them here. Maybe I could keep this as a souvenir."


She then leaned forwards and took a few good whiffs of the Cherry Blossom Tree, and thought it smelled lovely. But if a nearly 400 foot tall Giantess can smell flowers smaller than a Human, then even a woman as big as her was not immune to her nose being tickled by the smallest of objects, and when several pink cherry blossom flowers flew up into her nose, the giantess felt it immediately as she scrunched her nose.


“Ah… ah… ah…. Aaaaaaah CHOOOO!!!” The Giantess sneezed, causing every single Cherry Blossom Flower to fly off the tree they were on and float away into the distance. This left Millie fully revealed. And to make matters worse, they were over a hundred meters off the ground, so they can't just jump off, for a fall this high would kill them.


"Excuse me." The Giantess said to herself. Then she looked at what's left of the Cherry Blossom Tree.


"Awww, there goes a perfectly good Cherry Blossom Trees from the Human Lands." Said the Giantess, looking disappointed. But then she noticed two tiny objects on the once Cherry Blossom Tree.


"Huh?" She said as she took a closer look and squinted her eyes to see what they were.


"Uh... Hey there miss... Heh Heh...." Millie said, looking nervous. The Giantess however, looked surprised to see there was a human and a dog in the tree. She thought about the voices she heard a few minutes ago, and realized it was Millie's voice.


"Oh." The Giantess chuckled as her face turned from a surprised look to a cheerful one as she slowly reached out her other hand to grab Millie and Knox, but only gently as not to hurt them for the Giantess never saw a human this close and wanted to know Millie.


Millie on the other hand thought the Giantess was gonna hurt her and Knox, so with quick think, the two jumped out of the tree, onto the Giantess' Index finger, and onto her nose like it was one of those Action Packed Animated Shows.


Millie and Knox struggled to maintain their balance as the Giantess opened her eyes, and crossed them to see the little tailor girl and her pet corgi on her nose. This frightened the two as they tried running all over the Giantess' Face.


"Hey, wait a minute!" The Giantess said, but it was no use.


Millie and Knox, still panicking, tried everything they could to avoid her. Whether that was on her nose, swinging off one of her hair bangs, or trying to climb on top of her head.


"What a weird Human." The Giantess thought to herself.


Ultimately, Millie and Knox lost their footing and ended up falling off. Then rolling onto one of her breasts and fell right off to what could be Millie and Knox's death. But the Giantess saved them by taking out her right hand for the two to land on.


"We're alive? How are we..." But Millie stopped as she looked up and saw the Giantess looking down at her with a stern look on her face.


"Look you..." The Annoyed Giantess said. "I don't know what you and your pet were playing at, but a fall from my height could've killed you both. So what was all that about?"


"I don't know? Trying to escape from you because we thought you would eat us?"


The Giantess' expression turned from annoyed to surprised, with her eyes flickering briefly. Then she rolled his eyes. "Really? Is that what all those dangerous stunts were about?"

“Well, you’ve asked, didn’t you?” Millie replied.



The Giantess snorted. "Right, right... First off, I have no reason to hurt you. You're, nor any other human aren't even no threat to me in any way possible. No Human couldn't even make a dent in my shoes. Secondly... Eating you? Really, I knew humans never thought much of us giantesses but..." She shook her head, annoyed. "Perhaps humans would be willing to eat sentient creatures, ones that look like miniature versions of their own species, no less... I, however, find the thought quite unsettling. Considering that it's cannibalisms no doubt."


Millie calmed down, realizing that the giantess actually sounded... hurt, that she'd thought a nearly 400 foot woman would be capable of such a thing. "Look, I... I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I thought you were a bad giantess."


"Well obviously I'm not. I only came down here because the mountain forest didn’t have enough trees for firewood. And do you know how long it takes for pine trees to grow?"


"25-30 Years?"


“Exactly!”


“What about those farmers I talked to? They don’t know what you were really here for.”


“So you’ve… Talked to those farmers I passed by?” The Giantess said while her face turned to a slight sad look.


“Yes. They thought you were here to crush everyone’s homes and steal their crops, when really you were just collecting firewood. I told them I would take you on. But the truth is… I didn’t want to because of how big you are.”


The Giantess, with a sad look on her face, can see that Millie knew that she was too small and instinctive to take her on the whole time. "I can see that you knew you couldn’t lay a scratch on me. But what are you doing out here for? Aren’t your parents worried about you?"


"Oh no, not really. I was actually out to seek my fortune." Millie said, “For I’ve killed seven flies with one blow.”


“Uh… Flies?” The Giantess said, looking confused.


“They’re just annoying little insects that are even smaller than me.” And Millie told her how they were bothering her and Knox, and how they went on her jam sandwich, causing her to lose her temper and wacked all seven of them with a blow of her rag.


“You poor human. I bet they must be demons when doing that to you.”


“You’re… Interested in my achievement?” Asked Millie, who didn’t think the Giantess would have that kind of response.


“Of course. Though you must’ve felt bad for how your perfectly good sandwich was ruined.”


“Thanks… Not a lot of people in my hometown didn’t think so.”


“Why’s that?”


And that’s where Millie told her that she’s actually 18 years of age, and was only like this by nature. She even told her she had a job as a Tailor girl in the town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, hench why she was called “The Cute Little Tailor”, but grew up feeling outcast because of the type of body she had, when most of the people should be glad they have nice clothes because of her.


“Really? Then that means you have the most imperfect body out of every other human.” The Giantess said.


“You… Actually heard about my kind?” Millie said


“Yes. I’ve heard stories about humans other than you. And yet I’ve never even seen one before. Let alone this up close. They even said that you humans are not only smaller versions of me and other Giantesses, but have male members.”


“I’m sorry, did you just say Giantesses? As in, just Giant Women? And that there’s more of you out there?”


“That’s correct. Thousands to be exact. But while we Giantesses are a race of our own, There aren't as many of us then there are of you humans. At least, from what I read from the stories about your kind.”


Millie wasn’t sure if she would want to believe that. How can there be a race of Giant Women, when they don’t have male members to have kids? But she know she can’t hesitate to ask.


“Okay, but how are you Giantesses able to exist? Let alone have kids with a male member as a mate?”


“Well believe or not, we Giantesses are capable of reproducing on our own actually. That’s how we are by nature. Which the Christian God that Humans in religion follow intended. Even if humans follow this… Invisible Man from the heavens for reasons weirder than us.”


“Well, that explains a lot.” Millie said, who now thought this race of towering beauties this Giantess was from was weirdly amazing. But then she remember her journey to fame.


“I’d love to stay and chat some more miss, but I really need to continue my journey to fame and fortune.”


“Where are you going that could this ‘Fame and Fortune’ you seek?” The Giantess said with a ponder.


“Well, right pass that mountain, I guess.”


“Wait? You’re going pass that mountain!?” The Giantess responded.


“Well yeah. Is there something wrong?”


“Yes there is! That’s my Kingdom you’ll be heading after taking the route that goes past that mountain.”


“I’m sorry, did you just say… Your Kingdom!?” Millie exclaimed.


The Giantess’ face turned to a blushed smile. “Oh… Heh heh… Yes. You heard correct little one. And I think maybe I should introduce myself since we’re already starting to know each other.” She said as she hold the blue skirt of her village outfit and did a curtsy (Which is a way for a female person in royalty greeting someone).


“My name is Rebecca Grimm. Daughter of Rita Grimm, and Princess of The Giantesses.”


“WAH!? YOU’RE A PRINCESS!?” Millie said, now both she and Knox looking shocked to hear this from a 400 foot Giantess.


To Be Continued!