- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is a bit of a riff off the German folk tale of a runaway pancake, hope you enjoy, welcome feedback because it might encourage me to write more stories like this:

The Little Runaway Pancake Man

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, shrinking, point of view, aware, unaware, chase, animals, lick, soft vore, swallow

 

This story is a bit of a riff off the German folk tale of a runaway pancake, hope you enjoy:

Once upon a time, in a cozy little kitchen nestled in a quaint countryside cottage, there lived three women, they were sisters, despite their beauty and being in their early twenties they remained unmarried; which was frowned upon in the nearby village.

The three sisters Amelia, Mabel and Polly, ignored the gossip and kept themselves busy with farming their smallholding, tending to the animals and baking.

One day the eldest sister, Amelia, was alone in the cottage cooking a pancake. She used flour, a pinch of salt, 2 eggs, some milk and mixed all the ingredients together to make a lovely batter ready for the frying pan.

Amelia glanced out of the window, sorrowful. She loved living with her sisters but she so longed for a partner. Someone she could converse with… someone who would love her, and kiss her… she made a wish. She wished that she could have a man for herself.

A tiny little tear rolled down her cheek and dropped into the pan, mixing with the cooking pancake. Little did she know that a hint of magic lived inside her.

The pancake had been cooking for a while she decided the pancake needed turning over so she picked up the frying pan and tossed it up into the air. The pancake landed with a splat and sizzled away.

Amelia eventually slid the pancake onto a plate and went outside to fetch some fresh lemon for her pancake.

The pancake suddenly started to move and shift, it shuddered and shook, and strangely enough it contorted and compressed and changed into the shape of a tiny man.

The youngest sister was Polly, she had just turned twenty years old. She came back from digging out carrots, all muddy and grubby and hungry.

Polly spotted the pancake and stared in amazement at the sight of it turning into a tiny man. Wide eyed Polly approached the kitchen table. She looked around, nobody else was here.

She lowered herself down to the table and rested her head on her forearms, her giant face looking intently at the tiny man. He was only a couple of inches tall.

“Hello there little man,” Polly greeted him with a wide beaming smile. “What do we have here?”

The tiny man spun round on the plate, surprised by the sudden voice and huge face.

“Oh… hello there, I’m…” he stopped and seemed to wonder for a moment. “I’m not sure who I am…”

“You were a pancake a moment ago and then you… turned into a man,” Polly replied with a smile.

“Ooh… how strange…” the little man replied.

“You’re a cute little thing, aren’t you?” Polly giggled, she reached out with an index finger and very gently poked him. He staggered back, but smiled all the same.

“What is your name?” he asked, looking confused.

“I’m called Polly,” she said. “I live here with my sisters Mabel and Amelia…”

“Amelia!” he cried out, jumping up and down in joy. “That’s my name, Amelia!” he danced around on the plate in relief and delight. “Thank you, Polly, I’m so glad I know my name…”

Polly laughed out loud, it was such a bellowing belly laugh, that it stopped him dead.

“No, silly. Amelia is my sister’s name… you’re a man…”

“Oh,” his head drooped. “I’m sorry… back to square one… but I seem to recognise the name Amelia… I seem to… love her… I think… what is love anyway?” he looked confused.

Polly giggled heartily.

“You’re a cute little thing, aren’t you?” she giggled again. She gently reached out with her hand and plucked him up off the plate. He was slightly spongy to the touch, but he also felt… so real.

She brought the tiny man closer to her face, and smelled him… he smelled of pancake.

Her stomach rumbled noisily, it gurgled and roared.

“What’s that noise?” he asked curiously.

“Ooh… sorry,” Polly blushed with embarrassment, it wasn’t becoming of a woman to emit such noises. “That was my tummy,” she rubbed it with her hand to try and settle her stomach. “I’ve been working out on the farm all morning and I’m starving, and I came in for some food… and here you were… are…” she examined him with interest.

He looked like a tiny real moving man, but his texture also wasn’t human… it was strange… magical perhaps. Was she seeing things? She had a propensity to dream. Perhaps she was daydreaming. Mabel always told her off for daydreaming.

Mayhap she was out in a field right now snoozing and would soon feel Mabel’s boot giving her rib a sharp kick.

She couldn’t help but smell the tiny man.

“I think… I think I’m going to call you Joe,” she said with a sweet smile.

“Hmm, Joe…” he replied thoughtfully. “I like it, Joe… yes, that suits me, thank you Polly,” he nodded and bowed to her in her hand.

Polly’s nostrils flared as she smelled the fresh pancake smell. She was so hungry. Was the smell coming from him?

She looked at him and felt her salivary glands swelling and saliva pouring out of them and filling her mouth.

“Ooh, sorry,” she wiped some dribble away from her bottom lip. “I just… I’m sorry, do you mind if I just…” she trailed off, embarrassed.

“What?” He asked innocently. “I am happy to help you,” he replied.

“Oh… okay, do you mind if I just give you a little lick?” she asked him...

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.