- Text Size +

Scott sighed as he stared at the ceiling, with Wallace out of town visiting relatives he had the apartment to himself for a change, and he’d taken advantage of the absence by continuing his training, preparing to take the fight to Ramona’s exes.

Wait, what did he say? Scott thought, squinting and trying to read the subtitles on the kung fu movie. A moment later the hero, a lean Asian man with a chiseled face ended his speech and ran at the gathered mobsters with a scream. Oh shit, Scott thought, his eyes going wide as the battle started, I guess it doesn’t matter what he said if he followed it up with that!

There was a knock at the door, and he scowled, ignoring it.

“I know you’re in there Scott!” Kim’s voice called, “I need those movies back!”

Scott leapt over the mattress for the remote, clicking the mute button, “I don’t have them!” he lied, “that was a commercial for a sushi place!”

“Then let me come in and see it?” Kim said impatiently, “Scott come on, with the internet the only movies people rent anymore are weird foreign films they can’t just stream, sooner or later someone is going to do inventory and realize that those tapes are gone.”

Scott groaned as he stood up, Kim’s job at the video store often allowed her to “overlook” Scott’s rental fees, but evidently he’d gone too far this time. He glanced at the stack of ancient VHS tapes, then with a smirk grabbed the top two off the pile, slipping them under the mattress’s blanket.

She won’t miss those two so long as she gets most of them back, he reasoned, opening the door to let the redhead enter in a huff.

“Why are you watching so much of this old Hong Kong cinema stuff anyway?” Kim asked, bending over to pick up the stack of tapes.

“I’m getting some new moves,” Scott explained, “stuff that hasn’t been seen before, y’know? I’m still in this thing where I’m-“

“Fighting Ramona’s seven evil exes,” Kim sighed, “yeah, I get it.” She chewed her lip, as if she wanted to say something, “I guess it’s nice to see you actually trying at something ,” she said finally, “Now where is Wallace’s plant?”

“His plant?” Scott asked obliviously.

“He asked me to water it,” Kim said with a shrug.

“Hey, I’m his roommate, he could have just asked me!” Scott said angrily. Kim just stared at him, and he sighed, “I don’t know, bathroom maybe?” Kim rolled her eyes, walking over to the bathroom to search for the errant greenery.

There was a second knock at the door, and Scott opened it with a sigh, wondering what else was going to distract from his movie marathon. This time there wasn’t anyone at the door, just a package, and he picked it up with a frown. A liquid sloshed inside, and he pulled the wrapping away to reveal a tall can of an energy drink covered with pixelated video game characters, most notably Mario himself, looking just as he had in his 16 bit SuperNES incarnations.

From Ramona, I ordered this while thinking about you? He read. He glanced over the can, Purple mushroom flavor? Must be grape or something, these drinks always try to be quirky with the flavors…

With a shrug he pulled the tab on the can, bringing it up to his lips and taking a sip as he closed the door behind him. Scott licked his lips, savoring the taste and going back for another, and before he could stop himself he was draining the entire can, crumpling it in one smooth motion and tossing it to the garbage can. He scowled as it bounced off the pile of overflowing garbage, but didn’t bother to go pick it up.

Good stuff, he decided, I’ll have to ask Ramona where they sell it- He stopped, looking up at the ceiling, then around at the walls as they seemed to shift and contort. What the hell!? Scott shouted in panic as they rushed away, stumbling as the room grew into a massive open expanse of space. He gulped as he looked over to his mattress, now a towering ledge, and the pile of unwashed laundry in the corner had become a mountain in the distance.

“Oh shit,” he breathed, “I’m tiny!?”

The rumbling of Kim’s footsteps caused his heart to skip a beat, and a moment later the towering titaness herself emerged from the bathroom, the tapes tucked under her arm as she glanced around for him.

“Okay, Wallace’s succulent or whatever is watered,” she said, “Scott?”

“Down here!” he shouted, waving as he ran towards her.

“He must have just left to get food or something,” she muttered, “typical.” She paused as she spotted the pile of Scott’s clothing, biting her lip.

What’s she doing? Scott wondered with a frown.

Kim’s face went as red as her hair, and with a quick glance at the door, then a glance around the apartment, she tossed the VHS tapes to the mattress. Scott watched, dumfounded, as she slid her panties down beneath her skirt, grabbing one of his discarded shirts and holding it to her face a moment, her other hand disappearing beneath the skirt to touch herself as she moaned into the fabric, inhaling his scent.

What the fuck!? Scott thought, fighting a laugh, Okay, well Kim is definitely not over me… He tried to focus, got to get her attention… He glanced at her panties, a simple white pair that now lay on the ground, her feet still in them as she carried out her shameful self-pleasure. She’ll reach down for those, then I can jump on her hand, he thought, sprinting across the apartment floor, then I’m never letting her hear the end of it! He chuckled as he imagined all of the barbs he’d get in at her expense once he was back to full size.

Her legs extended up to the sky like a pair of ivory columns, and her ruffled panties were like crawling over a pile of blankets as he struggled to reach the hem. The hot musky smell of her arousal was billowing down to Scott as he tried to position himself, and he couldn’t’ help but glance at the hammock of the panties themselves.

“Fuck!” Kim growled in a mix of lust and self loathing. She pulled her fingers up, scowling angrily at the glistening wetness on them, “I can’t believe I did this again…”

Scott frowned, Wait, again?

Kim quickly wiped her juices off her fingers, tossing Scott’s shirt back into his laundry pile with a disdainful grimace. Her hands shot down, and Scott readied himself to leap at them, but the force of her pulling them upward was like a rocket, and he shouted with surprise as he tumbled backwards, bouncing along the soft white fabric of her panties as his tiny body rolled to the back.

Scott groaned, trying to get his bearings, but he only had time to look up before he saw the massive freckled buttcheeks coming down to meet him. He tried to shout for help, but one of the immense globes slammed him into the stretched fabric of the panties, muffling his protests as he was pinned against the fabric.

Kim sighed angrily one last time, pulling her panties up tight before gathering up the tapes she’d come for. She glanced around one last time, looking for any sign of Scott, then shrugged and headed out the door.

The heat of the gigantic girl’s bottom kept him warm against the chill of the Toronto evening, and the soft smell of a fruity body wash mixed with the earthier smell of her skin, and a more feminine aroma that wafted from the far end of her panties. Scott struggled, but with her panties pulled up as tight as they were, he couldn’t move an inch.

At least it’s soft, he thought, giving up his struggle, Kim always did have a nice ass…

Kim frowned as she stepped on the bus, there was a small itch on her right buttcheek, but she didn’t dare itch at it in public, not with the skirt she was wearing. With a huff she picked a seat and sat down, really letting herself collapse into it.

Oh god, Scott grunted as it felt like a dump truck hit him, knocking the air out of his lungs. Kim’s ass was just soft enough to avoid crushing him like a bug, and as she shifted in the seat, getting comfortable, he was ground against the cushioned bus seat, leaving him feeling sore all over as Kim relaxed on her way home.

Kim smiled to herself, the itch was gone at least.

With the weight of her whole body pressing down on him Scott could barely breathe, and just when he was sure he would pass out from lack of air, the gigantic girl got up, the bus finally arriving at her stop.

Finally, he panted, feeling some of the pressure let up as Kim walked up to her apartment. I need to get out of her underwear! He summoned all of his strength, gripping the threads of her panties and slowly dragging his body to the edge of the panties, poking his head out triumphantly where her leg left the underwear. He grimaced at the long way down to her carpet, but a moment later he saw an opportunity as she passed by her drum set. With a shout he forced his way out, falling the, to him, dozens of feet down to the stool she sat on while playing. With a grunt he hit the wood, rolling across it and coming to a stop in the center.

Yes! He thought, now to climb down from here and find a way to get her-

His eyes went wide as he saw Kim’s shadow falling over him again, spinning her drumsticks in each hand as she bobbed her head in time to imaginary music.

NOT AGAIN! Scott thought, turning over and scrambling to his feet as the same panty clad ass loomed overhead.

Kim settled onto her stool, frowning as it felt slightly off. She shifted her bottom back and forth, grinding the bug sized  Scott against the hard wooden surface for a moment before deciding she was comfortable.

From his place buried once again beneath her ass, Scott could hear the distant taps of the drums and the clang of her cymbals as she began practicing. The worst part was that Kim was starting to sweat, gritting her teeth and focusing on the music in her mind as she banged the drums in time, her fury picking up until she unleashed a solo that left her panting by the end of it.

Below her Scott felt like he was being waterboarded as the panties slowly soaked with sweat, and he groaned as the salty taste found its way into his mouth, making him cough and squirm beneath her feebly.

“Whew,” Kim beamed, standing up, “fuck yeah…” She triumphantly held her sticks out, dropping to the ground and imagining a roaring crowd. “Thank you, we are Sex Bob-Omb,” she said to no one. Laughing to herself she leaned over to pick up her sticks again, then froze as she saw movement on her stool.

A bug!? She growled, god dammit Scott, you and Wallace better not have roaches or something over there! She leaned in closer, then blinked as the “bug” shakily raised a single arm, waving at her.

“No way,” she whispered, leaning in closer.

Scott sighed in relief, sitting up and smiling, “Hey Kim!” he shouted as loud as he could.

“Scott!?” Kim gasped, “W-What the fuck!?”

“I drank a purple mushroom flavored drink,” he explained.

“You’re fucking kidding, right?” Kim asked, stunned.

“Ramona sent it!” he shouted.

Kim frowned, “How did you get here? Why are you on my drum stool?”

“I kind of hitched a ride,” he explained, “after I got shrunk I managed to climb into your…” he trailed off, “It’s not important-“

“My what Scott?” the giant girl breathed, the humid breath washing over him like a fog as her face filled his field of vision, “Where did you ride over here?”

“B-Back of your panties?” Scott said with an awkward smile.

“You fucking perv!” she scowled, “so the first thing you do at bug size is try to get in a girl’s-“

“I saw what happened with my shirt!” he shouted.

Kim went pale, “I was just checking if it was dirty!”

“It is now, after you wiped your cummy fingers on it!” Scott laughed.

Kim went crimson red for a moment, then stood up to her full height, looming over the tiny man as she crossed her arms. Her mouth was a flat line, and an awkward silence hung over the room as Kim tried to think of a comeback.

“Scott,” she said finally, “this is really weird, even for the stuff you usually get into, so let’s just both agree not to remember anything that happened with this one.”

“But-“

“Anything that happened with this one,” Kim repeated sternly, “Unless I should sit down and practice a few more drum solos until you see it my way?”

He gulped, “Yeah, okay.”

“Good boy,” she grumbled, “now hold still.” She reached down, her fingers wrapping around his tiny frame and lifting him up to her face, “God, you’re so fucking small,” she muttered, squinting at him, “you said a drink did this?”

“Yeah, the way I see it there’s probably a red mushroom drink that grows you back,” Scott explained, “Ramona probably has that one if she sent me the purple one!”

“Makes about as much sense as everything else happening,” Kim muttered, “Okay, wait right here.” She lowered him down to her couch, leaving to get her phone. She returned a moment later, looking down at Scott with a disdainful smirk as pulled up Ramona’s number, “You’re in my seat Scott,” she said, “ move.

“Oh come on!” he shouted, sprinting across the expanse of the cushion as Kim turned around, casually lowering herself down. Scott glanced over her shoulder, his eyes going wide as he realized that Kim had deliberately altered her trajectory coming down to make sure he was caught underneath her again.

“Oops,” she growled, smirking to herself as Scott disappeared beneath her ass again. She hit the “call” button on her phone, biting her lip and grinding her bottom against the couch cushion as the dial tone played.

“Hello?” Ramona answered.

“Hey Ramona, it’s Kim,” she chuckled, feeling Scott’s ticklish motions as he was crushed against the couch cushion, “I’ve got Scott over here, and he’s… well he’s really tiny, he seems to think you have something to do with it?”

There was silence on the other end of the line, “Tiny?” Ramona asked finally, “I don’t know what you mean, like he-“

“He’s maybe two inches tall, tops,” Kim replied, “says it was a purple mushroom flavored drink you sent him.”

“Pfft, everyone knows you jump over the purple mushrooms,” Ramona replied, “I didn’t send him anything like that, but bring him over I guess, we can figure this out.”

“Got it, I’ll be there in…” she glanced at the clock, shivering as Scott tried to escape, his motions sending just a slight tingling sensation through her pussy as he crawled closer to it, “I’ll be there in maybe an hour,” she said, “I’ve got to take care of some other stuff first.” She ended the call, giggling to herself as she stood up again.

“She doesn’t seem like she knows anything about a poison mushroom drink,” Kim said, crossing her arms as Scott stumbled upright again, “but I’ll bring you over to her place in a bit.”

“In a bit?” Scott asked, confused.

Kim leaned down, grinning, “I’ve just had this thought, that I might not get a chance to play with a tiny Scott again…”

Scott gulped, then turned to bolt for the edge of the couch, but Kim’s hand shot out, snatching him up easily. She chuckled to herself, rolling him between her fingers and enjoying the way he tried to fight them as she walked towards her bedroom.

“It’s funny, you’re such a good fighter, but you couldn’t even beat my ass earlier, now you’re losing to my pinky finger!”

“Your ass is the size of the Bluejays stadium!” Scott protested.

Kim stopped, looking over her shoulder with a frown, “It’s not that big,” she growled, “you’re just seeing it at a weird angle because of your size.” She tossed him onto the bed, smirking as he bounced across it like a super ball, coming to a halt in the center of her bedspread.

It seems like falling and stuff doesn’t hurt as much at this size, Scott thought, turning to look at Kim. His heart caught in his throat as he saw her panties and her skirt sliding down, revealing her luscious lower body as she stepped out of them, her curvaceous form silhouetted against the light coming in from the living room and giving him a perfect view of the small tuft of red hair just above her slit.

“Like what you see Scott?” she teased, lifting her shirt off next. With a sigh she reached behind her back, undoing her bra with a small *click* and letting the enormous pair of tits spring free with a jiggling motion, leaving the titanic form of the band’s drummer standing over him with a predatory grin on her face.

“K-Kim,” Scott said slowly, “What did you have in mind?”

“Well Scott,” she drawled, causing his world to shift as she climbed on the bed, “you always like going down on girls, right?”

“It’s the polite thing to do,” he said with a nervous grin, “if you uh… want them to…” he trailed off, watching the thick pair of thighs part, revealing her glistening pink lips. Kim’s fingers snaked down, spreading them open for him and revealing a tunnel that could swallow him whole.

“Oh shit,” Scott muttered, “Uh, Kim, I don’t know how long I can hold my breath-“

“It’s just a pussy Scott,” she teased, bringing her free hand behind him. He felt her finger poking at his back, slowly forcing him forward, “The only difference is instead of you eating it, this time it’s going to eat you!”

Scott shouted in surprise as a final jab from the tree sized finger pushed him forward, letting him collide with the moist spongy opening of Kim’s pussy as she groaned in excitement. Slowly she pushed his squirming form inside, shivering as his movements sent waves of pleasure rolling through her.

“Oh fuck, Scott that’s great…” she muttered, closing her eyes.

Scott felt himself squeezed on all sides as she toyed with herself, alternating between fingering her clit and reaching down to force him further in. He blinked her thick juices out of his eyes as her arousal built, and the thick musky smell quickly clung to every inch of him as her orgasm neared.

“Fuck…” Kim whispered, gritting her teeth as her hips bucked in the air, her finger clamping down on Scott’s tiny body to hold him in place as she came. With a sigh she fell back to the mattress, a dreamy look on her face as she finally released Scott, letting him tumble out of her.

Scott was left breathless, coated in her cum and trying to make sense of what had happened, Cool, some juvenile part of him thought, I just got more pussy than any guy ever… Wait, shit! He scowled, “Kim!” he shouted, “What the fuck!?”

“Hey, you used to love it when I rode your face back in the day,” she smirked, rolling off the bed and reaching for her clothes, “this is just an even better version!”

Scott sighed, rolling his eyes, “Whatever, but this all never comes up again, right? Ramona can get more jealous than you think!”

“She’s watched us make out before,” Kim retorted, finishing getting dressed and trying to straighten her hair, if only a little.

“Yeah, with her there, ” Scott scowled, “weirdness between three drunk friends is a totally different thing than… this!”

Kim shrugged, slowly unzipping her long sleeve coat and revealing the low cut tank top beneath, “Tell you what, you can blame the whole thing on me if it becomes a problem, okay? Now come here!” Scott was too tired to fight it as she reached for him again, lifting him up and holding him over the immense valley of her cleavage.

“You could carry me in a pocket or something,” Scott said, crossing his arms.

“Do you want to go in a pocket?” Kim asked with a grin, lowering him down to her chest.

“No,” Scott admitted, smiling as his tiny form was slid between the redhead’s massive freckled tits. A moment later he was squeezed tight as she zipped her jacket back up, squeezing the two globes close to him as she headed for the door.

Ramona still wasn’t sure what to think when Kim walked through her door, and she gestured the other girl into the living room with a frown.

“So Scott’s really… small?” Ramona asked dubiously.

“Have a look for yourself,” Kim chuckled, unzipping her coat. She pointed at her cleavage, and Ramona raised an eyebrow, but leaned forward. Her eyes widened as she saw a bit of motion, and a moment later a tiny Scott dragged his way to the surface, gasping for breath as he pulled himself free of the titanic tits.

“S-Sorry,” he wheezed, “once you slip down there, it’s almost impossible to get back out!”

“Holy shit,” Ramona breathed.

“Yeah, it’s the real deal,” Kim said, reaching for Scott and plucking him out. She gripped him by his arm, letting him dangle as she lowered him down into Ramona’s cupped hands, “All right you guys, I’m going to run back to the video store to return Scott’s tapes and lock everything up. If it’s not too late I’ll swing back by and see how things are going.”

With that she stood up, heading for the door and leaving a stunned Ramona holding the shrunken Scott in her hands. The door slammed a moment later, breaking the awkward silence.

“So a poison mushroom huh?” Ramona asked finally, smiling weakly.

“A poison mushroom flavored drink,” Scott corrected with a shout, “It said you sent it!”

“I think I’d remember sending you something like that,” Ramona muttered, leaning in closer to get a better look at him. She stopped, sniffing a moment, “Scott, is there a reason you smell like pussy?”

“Kim got a little carried away,” Scott said, rolling his eyes.

Ramona growled, “fine, this is a… weird thing happening, but if it happens again loop me in or something.”

“Will do,” Scott chuckled.

“Let’s go check my computer,” Ramona said suddenly, “if it said it was from me, maybe it’s in my Amazon orders?” She stood up, unzipping her jacket and revealing her own cleavage, not nearly as large as Kim’s but perkier, and pressed tighter together by her outfit.

“You can just hold me in your hand-“ Scott protested.

“Ha ha fuck no,” Ramona laughed, jamming him into the fleshy prison, tapping his body slowly and forcing him between her tits as he struggled uselessly, “If Kim’s been playing with you since you shrank, I’ve got some catching up to do.”

Deep in the hot embrace of a pair of breasts the size of city buses, all Scott could do was nod feebly, feeling the walls on either side of him jiggle as Ramona started up the stairs.

“Ramona?” a familiar voice called, opening the door the to guest room as she bounded into the hall, “Did someone come over?”

Scott froze, Roxie!?

“Just my friend Kim, dropping something off,” Ramona said casually, walking into her own bedroom.

With a growl Scott tucked his legs against his chest, fighting will all his might against the soft flesh that tried to mold itself around him, to trap him. He finally managed to flip himself upright, poking his head out of Ramonas cleavage with a gasp as she sat down at the computer.

“Roxie is still living with you!?” he hissed.

“Her gallery is touring here for another month,” Ramona sighed, “she can’t exactly find another place to stay for that long on short notice!”

“She’s one of your seven evil exes!” Scott all but yelled, “and I’m the size of a bug! It’s going to make that fight pretty easy on her if she finds me like this!”

“Relax Scott,” Ramona chuckled, “I’ll just keep you really close to me, okay?”

Scott crossed his arms, letting himself sink into the warm embrace of her breasts as he fumed. Before him Romona booted up the cinema sized computer monitor, bringing up her Amazon account. Sure enough the recent purchases section had the Purple Mushroom energy drink on it.

“Whoa,” Ramona muttered, “Okay, this is getting weird.” She glanced at the other items in her recent purchases, “Okay, it looks like whoever bought the purple one had the red one sent here, and if the purple one shrinks you-“

“The red one must grow me,” Scott finished, “yeah, that’s kind of what I figured… hey, do they have a fire flower one?”

“No,” Ramona said, “but there is a super star one, it looks like it was part of the sampler pack that someone had sent here… but I never saw it, maybe a porch pirate got it? Or maybe Roxie saw them and put them in the fridge?”

“More like Roxie ordered them and this is part of her plan to literally stomp the competition!” Scott exclaimed.

Ramona shrugged as she stood up, “Maybe, in that case I should probably hide you, huh?”

Scott’s eyes went wide as Ramona zipped up her jacket, squeezing Scott tight into her breasts once again as she headed back out into the hallway. The titanic pair of breasts holding him captive bounced with each step down the stairs she took, squeezing and releasing him in time with her steps as he fought for position, falling ever lower.

Ramona walked through the living room to her kitchen, glancing around for any sign of Roxie before she unzipped the coat again, “Enjoy the ride Scott?” she teased.

“Yeah,” he said dreamily, “boobies…”

Ramona opened the fridge, then smiled as she saw the box of energy drinks sitting on the lowest shelf, “Bingo,” she muttered.

“Hey Ramona,” Roxie called, startling her, “I was going to order some pizza, do you still like…” Roxie trailed off, gulping and fighting a lustful expression as she caught sight of Ramona’s exposed cleavage.

“Hey Roxie,” Ramona said, “Just uh… airing them out.” She shook her breasts quickly, causing Scott to tumble down between them again with a shout that was little more than an inaudible squeak to the giant girls.

“D-Do that more often,” Roxie drooled, moving closer.

Ramona rolled her eyes, God, Roxie you’re more of a dog than any guy I’ve ever dated, she thought, “Rox, do you know anything about these weird Super Mario drinks in the fridge?” She lifted the box out, showing it to her ex-girlfriend.

Roxie froze, “I uh… thought they were yours,” she said quickly.

You liar, Ramona sighed, setting them on the table, “Did you send one of these things to Scott?”

Roxie chewed her lip, “Yeah, I was going to go get him a little later as a surprise for you?” she smiled weakly, “Surprise!”

“Roxie we agreed if you stayed here you couldn’t do any of that evil ex crap with Scott out of my place!” Ramona shouted, “and you used my Amazon without asking too!?”

“Okay, well I was thinking, that maybe I could be with you again,” Roxie said slowly, “the Scott could go be one of the evil exes? I’d totally shrink them all for you Ramona, you could keep them on a display shelf!”

“Scott isn’t evil Roxie,” Ramona growled, “And…” she paused, “as much fun as it sounds to keep all of you in display boxes, that’s just not happening either!”

Roxie rushed up at Ramona, grabbing her breast and startling the other girl, “Come on Ramona, it’ll be great, we can even keep Scott if you want!” Her eyes widened as she felt a squirming form inside of Ramona’s shirt, and before Ramona could react Roxie’s hand dove into her cleavage, pulling Scott out, “Well what do we have here!?” she laughed, pulling Scott close.

“Y-You’ll never win!” Scott grimaced, fighting the iron grip of Roxie’s fingers.

“You know I’m not really a fan of guys, but at this size you’re so cute, non-threatening, you know?” she giggled as she flicked Scott’s head, causing him to wince.

“Hey, don’t hurt him!” Ramona called, raising her fists.

“Please ‘Mona,” Roxie said, “like I said we can just keep Scott! Maybe even make him a little bedroom toy? I mean I can’t even see his gross little… you know what, at this size, so I think I can deal if it’ll make you happy.”

“I-It’s not little!” Scott grunted.

Roxie giggled, blushing, “I haven’t seen a lot of them, but I’m pretty sure it’s the smallest one ever now.”

“That’s enough!” Ramona snarled, stepping forward and reaching for Scott.

Roxie sighed, “Fine then, you need a little convincing!” She grabbed one of the cans from the box, revealing the same purple mushroom label beneath a jumping pixelated Mario. She shook it quickly, aiming it at Ramona and popping the top with her thumb.

“AH!” Ramona stumbled back as the fizzy drink sprayed all over her, and as Scott watched in horror she began to dwindle before a giggling Roxie.

“Oh god you’re so fucking cute!” Roxie marveled, getting down on her knees to watch Ramona shrink into the floor.

Ramona looked around at her now giant kitchen, a pit forming in her stomach as she finally forced herself to look up at her evil ex girlfriend, now a towering colossus of a girl who was grinning wickedly as her hand stretched out for her.

“I feel like Queen Kong!” Roxie laughed, gripping Ramona tightly in her hand and lifting her up. Her steps thundered through the kitchen as she held her tiny captives, one in each hand, savoring the way their little bodies squirmed in her grip.

She tossed Scott onto the kitchen table, scooting a chair up and lifting her chest over him with a grin. Before he could escape she slammed her tits down onto him, the blow hitting him like a freight train as he groaned in defeat. The soft mountains bore down on him as Roxie held Ramona out to watch, letting her see her boyfriend pulverized by her ex girlfriend’s tits.

“See Ramona?” Roxie laughed, “a good pair of tits is better than a boy every time!”

“S-Stop!” Ramona grunted, fighting against the fingers holding her in place, “I’m not getting back with you Roxie!”

“Maybe you just need to see them yourself?” Roxie taunted, bringing Ramona over to her own cleavage. “I know you said you were just going through a phase, but you used to love sticking your face between these, didn’t you!?”

Ramona’s retort was cut off as she was pressed down into Roxie’s cleavage, her arms flailing up like a person drowning as the other girl’s hand casually forced her down between the pillowy mounds of flesh. Roxie grinned as Ramona’s struggles got weaker the deeper she was, until finally she disappeared entirely, only the barest jiggles of Roxie’s breasts revealing her presence.

“Yeah, just stay in there until you remember how much you loved it,” Roxie said dreamily.

“H-Hey!” Scott grunted, struggling to breath under the massive tit pinning him to the floor, “even with this shrinking crap, you’d never beat me in a fair fight!”

Roxie raised an eyebrow, “you can’t even lift that boob off yourself, give it up Scott, I win!” She rubbed her chin, “now how to trick those other six losers into drinking this stuff.” She glanced down, “Hey Scott, I’ll get you a really nice dollhouse to live in if you-“ she froze, he’d somehow managed to slip out and was running across the table.

“Hey!” she shouted, leaping over it and reaching for him. In the chaos the table flipped, sending Scott and Roxie screaming to the floor, the box of drinks clanged over the hard tile floor, and one of them burst open, the contents spilling across the kitchen with a *glug glug glug* sound.

Scott looked at the stream of soda, then up at the towering Roxie, who was rising up and shaking her head, scanning the ground for him.

I didn’t see which can it was, he thought in a panic, what if it’s the purple and it shrinks me more!? But if it’s the red mushroom flavor, I’m back to full size…

“I see you!” Roxie’s voice boomed. Her laughter echoed through the kitchen over the tremors of her approaching footsteps.

No choice! With a grimace he ran towards the stream of soda, scooping it into his mouth as the giant girl’s shoe rose over him.

“Time to crush the competition!” Roxie laughed.

Scott closed his eyes, waiting for the end, but when Roxie’s shoe slammed into him, he found it didn’t hurt. He opened his eyes, realizing he was flashing different colors, and a moment later a familiar tune hovered through the air.

The super star! He thought excitedly, grinning. With a roar he pushed up on the shoe, and Roxie squealed in surprise at the bug sized man’s sudden strength, sending her careening across the kitchen and landing on her bottom.

What the hell is happening out there!? Ramona thought wildly as her world shook, the pair of breasts shifting like a stormy sea as she tried to get her bearings. She screamed a moment later as she was launched out of Roxie’s cleavage from the impact of the giant girl’s landing. With a groan Ramona sat up, her eyes going wide as she took in the scene before her.

Scott stood up, grinning as the rainbow colors flashed in time with the 8-bit song roaring through the kitchen symbolizing Mario’s invincibility. Slowly he advanced on Roxie, who gulped, skittering away from the tiny man as he playfully flexed.

“What’s wrong Roxie?” he asked, “afraid of a little star power!?” As soon as he said it the music stopped, and the colors faded, “Oh…” he muttered, looking down at himself, then up at Roxie, who slowly grinned.

Roxie leapt forward, crawling after him on all fours as he turned tail to run, “What’s wrong Scott?” she taunted, “I thought you wanted to fight me one on one!”

Scott tried to beeline towards the pooled drink again, but the giant Roxie cut him off, grinning down at him as she had him cornered by the cabinets. She raised her fist up, as if to smush a particularly annoying spider.

“Any last words, Scott?” she asked with a wicked grin.

“Uh… shit, no?” Scott said weakly.

Ramona rolled her eyes, readying to strike, but then froze as a jolt of pleasure rocked up her body, “Oh…” she breathed, feeling the pleasure radiating from a most unusual place. Scott opened his eyes, lowering his arms as he looked up at her in confusion. Roxie winced, collapsing to the floor as another wave of bliss shattered her resolve, “S-Stop it!” she begged, “it’s too intense!”

“Stop what?” Scott asked.

“Stop this!” Ramona called with a grin.

As she’d cornered Scott, Ramona had taken advantage of her distraction to crawl up on the back of her knee, rubbing the secret spot that only Ramona had discovered, a cluster of nerves just behind Roxie’s knee which instantly reduced her to a quivering mess.

“R-Ramona, come on!” Roxie panted, “that’s not playing fair!”

“And shrinking people is playing fair?” Ramona asked defiantly, running her fingers slowly over the pinpoint sized spot.

“A-AAAHH!” Roxie mewled pathetically, “I-I’m sorry, I’ll grow you guys back! I’ll do anything, just don’t-“

“Goodnight Roxie,” Ramona chuckled, going down on all fours and slowly licking her tongue across the erogenous patch of skin.

Roxie’s pupils crossed, she made one last final squeak as all of her muscles spasmed at once, then her eyes rolled back as she fell unconscious.

“Good work!” Scott shouted, grinning as he walked around the unconscious giant to join Ramona.

“Yeah well, that spot always made her crazy,” Ramona laughed, sliding down the side of Roxie’s leg.

The two of them walked hand in hand over to the scattered pile of drinks, and by chance the first one they came to had a large red mushroom on the label, along with a pixelated version of Mario growing taller. Scott went around to the top, pulling with all of his might on the tab, and a moment later they were reward with the crisp *hiss* as the soda opened, spilling its contents onto the floor.

Ramona and Scott walked up to the pooled soda, each scooping a handful up to their mouths and sipping it. The world spun again, and Scott could barely keep his balance as he shot upwards, and a moment later Ramona stumbled into him, barely staying upright herself.

“Finally,” Scott sighed, looking around the kitchen with a grin. He walked over to Roxie’s unconscious form, “that’s one more evil ex down…”

“Not all the way down,” Ramona smirked, tossing him a purple can. Scott grinned, popping the top and emptying it over the unconscious girl, and the pair embraced as they watched her shrink down to a few inches tall before them. “That should make her more manageable,” Ramona said, pecking Scott on the lips with a giggle.

The two of them heard the door open, and turned to see Kim walking in, “Guys?” she called, “front door was unlocked,” she stopped as she saw Scott and Ramona in each other’s arms, “Oh cool, you fixed Scott,” Kim said, “So did you ever figure out the deal with that soda?”

Ramona and Scott exchanged knowing glances, and with a grin Ramona took the half empty can from Scott’s hands, “Yeah,” Ramona said, sauntering over to Kim, “wanna see?”

Roxie groaned as she groggily sat up, the post orgasm haze finally subsiding enough for her to regain consciousness. She placed her hand on the wall, glancing over at it, then squeaked in surprise. It was glass, curved glass, and as she stood up she realized she was in a jar.

“Shit,” Roxie moaned, sinking to her knees again, “it wasn’t supposed to be me on the display shelf!” she looked down despondently into the enormous expanse of Ramona’s room.

“Hey roomie, you’re finally awake?” Kim’s voice boomed down.

Roxie gulped and turned around, slowly rising to her feet as she took in the amazonian form of Kim Pines, crossing her arms and looking down at her. From the look of things Kim was double Roxie’s own height, and she backed up against the glass wall of the jar as Kim chuckled.

“They promised they’d let us out tomorrow, but until then? I guess we’re stuck together.” She glanced out at the bedroom, where Scott and Ramona’s distant and giant forms were stumbling towards the bed. They tumbled not the covers together, their moans echoing up to the tiny women in the jar as they stripped one another’s clothes off, tossing them across the room.

“T-This isn’t happening,” Roxie groaned, clenching her fists, “it was supposed to be him having to watch me fuck her!”

“Well, life sucks sometimes,” Kim said with a shrug. She looked down at Roxie, blushing slightly, “So…” she placed her hand on top of the blonde’s head, ruffling her hair playfully, “watching those two is really turning me on, and since they shrank you right to the perfect height for eating pussy… What do you say?”

Roxie gulped, nodding, “O-Okay…”

“Fuck yeah,” Kim chuckled, slowly sliding her panties down. Her hand curled around Roxie’s head, pulling the girl in, causing her to gasp as a well practiced tongue went to work, pleasuring her while she took in the pair of giants giving her a show in the distance.