- Text Size +


Melanie Gets What She Wants

Jacob stood on the dresser, waiting uneasily for Melanie to come back into their bedroom. From the adjacent room, he could hear her rummaging around for the yardstick that she used to measure him. She had told him (or…ordered him) to just stand there and wait, and, looking around on the bare dresser, there wasn’t really another option for him. It wasn’t like he was going to try and climb down – at his current size, that would have been like descending a large, treacherous peak…and, in any case, Melanie would find him before he got a chance to hide.

The prospect of hiding from his wife would have been foreign to Jacob mere weeks before, but so much had changed between then and now that it felt like he was living an entirely different life, distinct from his past self in almost every way. Everything had been more or less fine before, at least on the surface – he and Melanie had lived a comfortable life, with him working as a financial planner and her as a partner in one of the city’s most high-powered law firms. They both made excellent money, though Melanie made a fair bit more, and she had periodically enjoyed teasing Jacob about it. But when it became clear that he was actually insecure about their income discrepancy, she had stopped the jokes.

‘I mean, geez, why is he so sensitive?’ she had thought to herself, ‘140 grand a year is nothing to sneeze at. So what if I make 200?’

But really, if she and Jacob were being honest, the apparent placidity of their marriage hid some discordance under the surface. They had started dating in college, and now, married and in their mid-30’s, they had been together so long that the prospect of 50 or 60 more years together was starting to feel rather daunting. For one thing, Melanie was gregarious and loved to go out and have a good time, whereas Jacob was basically a homebody. This hadn’t been a problem early on, when Jacob was more willing to go out with her, but as they had gotten older, he had lost some of his energy and spark. Melanie didn’t mind – she loved him regardless, but the problem wasn’t with her. Jacob had started getting more and more worried that Melanie was going to meet other guys when she was out with her friends having fun, other guys that were more masculine and shared more of her fun-loving energy. Bit by bit, as the years went by, his confidence started chipping away, until it wasn’t there anymore, leaving his insecurities to smart and throb like exposed nerves.

At first, Melanie had tried to comfort Jacob, assuring him over and over that he was her husband, and that she loved him and was loyal to him and would never cheat on him…but once Jacob started emotionally spiraling, it was difficult for her not to throw her hands up in frustration.

“When would I ever…EVER…be in a position where I’d be staring at some other guy’s dick?” she exclaimed in irritation during one of their arguments that had become all-too-common.

“I don’t know, Melanie,” Jacob had whined, “I have no clue what kinds of clubs you’ve been going to. And since you always need a vibrator to cum when we’re having sex, I…”

“Oh my goddddd,” she sighed, rolling her eyes. “Jacob…seriously, come on. I’ve already told you there’s NOTHING WRONG with your dick!”

“See, that!” Jacob replied, getting red in the face as he pointed at her accusingly. “That right there! That’s what I’m talking about! ‘Nothing wrong.’ Those are your words. Do you think that’s nice to hear…that’s there’s just ‘nothing wrong’ with it!?”

“I just…I can’t do this right now,” she had said, waving her hands and storming off. It was absolutely ridiculous. Absurd. And worrying. Jacob had never been like this before. She kicked herself for that offhand drunk comment she had made years ago at some party, about liking big dicks. She hadn’t thought Jacob had been listening when she told her friend:

“Now 10 inches…mmmmm, that’s perfect. Not too big, not too small…juuuuust right.”

But Jacob had indeed overheard this comment, and Melanie had never been able to live it down. It was true that she had always preferred bigger cocks, and was, in many respects, a “size queen,” but cocks were just one aspect of sexuality to her, and it really just wasn’t that big of a deal to her that Jacob wasn’t hung. He wasn’t really even that small – a respectable 6 inches! Like she said, nothing wrong with that! Sure, he didn’t fill her up the way she truly liked, but so what? Earlier in their relationship, when he had confidence, his 6-inch cock had made her cum over and over…easily. But recently, it was like he had been fixated on himself being inadequate for her, whether it was socially, financially, intellectually, and most especially, sexually. And with that loss of confidence went Melanie’s attraction to him. It was like a horrible downward spiral that fed itself: Jacob got paranoid about Melanie being dissatisfied, his confidence plummeted as a result, and then Melanie actually began to TRULY be dissatisfied with him because he had no confidence and was acting paranoid.

It was almost a blessing, then, when Jacob had caught a rare virus that caused him to dramatically shrink. Their marital problems were abruptly put on hold while they dealt with the immediate concerns of Jacob’s infection. Thankfully, despite the initial shock of the shrinking, there were no other major symptoms, and the prognosis was ultimately positive. Generally, cases of the virus resolved between two to three months, with a gradual return of the patient’s original size. Jacob and Melanie both had been understandably distressed by the illness, but, after she had been assured by multiple doctors that her husband would be returning to normal size in a couple months, Melanie relaxed and began to have a bit of fun with the situation. She ignored the fact that Jacob was reacting to this virus exactly as she expected him to: by moping around the house, withdrawing, and wallowing in his misfortune.

Instead of focusing on that, Melanie had decided to use the situation to kickstart a new phase of their relationship. ‘I’m gonna take it as a sign,’ she told herself, ‘That it’s high time I stepped up to the plate and started making things happen. No more ridiculous arguments…no more indulging Jacob’s insecurities or self-pity. I’m gonna MAKE him see how much this relationship means to me.’

And so, Melanie had asserted control. Jacob was on long-term leave from his work, but she still made him dress in his suit and tie every morning, a delightfully tiny suit and tie that she had tailored especially for him. Even though he wasn’t working his job, she insisted that he spend the day working on something, with the expectation that he would have something to show her at the end of the day. She monitored his diet around the clock, making sure he was eating enough protein and vitamins to help fuel his recovery. Jacob had at first been begrudging about all this, seemingly determined to be miserable. But after a few weeks, he started getting used to his wife’s firm rules and stopped complaining so much.

Part of the breakdown of Jacob’s resistance was undoubtedly due to the drastic changes in their sex life. In a strange way, Melanie had been thrilled to have at least a temporary respite from Jacob’s incessant worries about the size of his cock. Now that he had shrunk down to under a foot tall, anxiety about his penis size was kind of beside the point. Jacob’s sexual drive had been more or less paralyzed, but in a surprising twist, Melanie had found herself oddly aroused by her partner’s tiny body. Or, more specifically, she was aroused by the sexual possibilities now at her fingertips.

‘So he was worried I’d be turned off because his cock isn’t big enough, huh?’ she had thought to herself, feeling the heat of her lust building in her loins as she watched him sulking on the nightstand of their bedroom, where he now had to sleep temporarily for safety reasons. They hadn’t had sex in weeks. Ever since his diagnosis, neither of them had been “in the mood.” But what Melanie had done next surprised even her. Suddenly taking his 11-inch body up in her hand, she had brought him up to her mouth, staring deeply into his startled, blinking eyes.

“I’m gonna blow you, Jacob,” she had said simply, her heart beating rapidly from this newly-discovered well of dominance. “Think you can handle that?”

Jacob had nodded quickly, and the next moment he was crying out in pleasure as Melanie pressed his midsection to her mouth, her warm, soft, plush lips mouthing and massaging his body as her tongue delicately tickled the underside of his little cock. Ten seconds later, when she had started gently sucking on him, Jacob had totally lost it and blown his load all over her tongue. She had moaned deeply into his body, savoring the salty splash before sucking it straight down her throat.

‘Oh my god,’ she thought to herself. ‘I LOVE this…I LOVE how his little body’s shaking…how he can’t hold back…how he’s just putty in my hand. Damnnnnn, I could get used to this!”

And she did. Every day, and sometimes multiple times a day, she made Jacob explode on her tongue, delighting in how much control she had over him. His insecurities didn’t seem to matter much anymore, since she was providing him living proof that she was enjoying him sexually. And while this was not really the way that Jacob had imagined pleasuring his wife, he just accepted that he was lucky enough to have a partner who not only cared for him during adversity, but also had the wherewithal and creativity to turn an unfortunate situation into something…well…very nice. It almost scared him how much she enjoyed blowing him, and swallowing his loads. This was the aggressive, lascivious side of Melanie that he had always feared would cheat on him, and, at his current size, it was truly an intimidating sight to behold.

‘I guess I just better count my blessings,’ he had thought. Even though it was almost concerning how turned-on she was getting around him these days…what was he going to do? Ask her to stop!? Those full, sexy red lips of hers felt unbelievable on his cock, and against his torso. Once she had even acted like she was about to shove his entire body down her throat, but then she relented, chuckling, when she had seen the fearful expression on his face.

And now, here he was, a month later, standing on their bedroom dresser, still no bigger…and maybe actually a bit smaller. Even though he hadn’t gotten much of anything done that day, he was still dressed in his dress shirt and tie, per his wife’s instructions. Melanie had just gotten home from work, and she looked…well…essentially like she did every day: stunning. Jacob could have sworn that, ever since his illness, she was looking sexier and sexier each day. Was she wearing more make-up!? Or maybe it was just the way she looked at him now. There was a kind of fierceness to her, a vivacious confidence that made him feel almost helplessly aroused…and increasingly unnerved.

“Ah! Yes, found it!” Melanie exclaimed. Even from the other room, Jacob felt the vibrations of her voice go through his whole body. She was just so…huge compared to him. A literal giantess. He knew that it was just a trick of perspective that his ears were playing on him, but, being this small, his wife’s voice sounded much deeper, much more powerful, and, strangely…much more feminine.

The next moment Melanie was striding into the bedroom, grinning and brandishing the yardstick in her hand. Early on in the illness, she had measured Jacob every day, gradually tapering off as his shrinking had slowed to a halt…plus she didn’t want to make him feel more anxious than he already felt as the yardstick increasingly dwarfed his body. But tonight, she had decided (with a disquietingly sexy glimmer in her eye) that it was high time to measure him again...with the yardstick, just for fun.

“Okay now, stand up straight!” she ordered, positioning the yardstick behind his body. “Nope, come on, Jacob, no slouching! Theeeere we go! Big and tall, hahaha!”

She peered at the measurement, and she felt her clit beginning to swell. Just like she suspected, the top of his head was there…RIGHT there.

“What’s it say?” asked Jacob uneasily. He had noticed that the strange gleam in Melanie’s eyes had only intensified. Bringing the yardstick away from his body, she smirked down at him, indicating the measurement with her pinkie.

“10 inches,” she breathed down at him sexily, her breath ruffling his hair. “Not too big, not too small…”

Jacob’s eyes went wide as he suddenly realized what Melanie was getting at. She was already reaching for him as she breathed the final words of her infamous quotation:

“Juuuuuust right.”

Chapter End Notes:

I have more of these art-based short stories on my Patreon.  Join here for more: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep