- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning of the story. Bio and the plot.

Ever wonder what makes the TV work. Well come down to the work shop and find out how. The best experience is finding out for yourself. We will go over every detail to the functionality of your personal TV. Over at I make Tvs. You will get to personally be able to get a inside look at all the fine details of each bolt and screw makes a TV work. Must be 18 years or older to apply for a grand tour.

Thank God it's over with. Now time for some more anime. Popcorn pop and ordered pizza for the whole day of TV watching.

Ben with red hair and freckles with brown eyes. Sat on the couch stuffing his big mouth with full of popcorn and soda laying on the couch dreading the next day of a fulls day of work. I can't believe I have a twelve hour shift for tomorrow.

"Ben are you ever going to get up from that couch today yelled his sister Janet."

"No."

"You're gonna fry your brain if you continue to watch TV all day."

"Instead of yapping and yelling at me about watching TV you could be productive and grab me another soda. Then afterwards join me to watch these shows with me. Ring! Ring!

Ben picks up phone. "Hey been hope your feeling good say I was wondering if you be able to come to work for a couple of hours today in about an hour.

"No."

"You be getting over time."

"No. I'm already coming in tomorrow for twelve hours." 

"Alrighty then hopefully you get better."

"I was never sick I'm just spending the day watching TV."

Click hangs up on the boss puts phone back on the table. Ring! Ring!

"Oh heavens who could it be now."

Janet comes back while I'm on the phone sets another soda on the table for me and sits next to me. Sister is 5'8 red head with blue eyes.  C cup breast. Red sweater on with blue jeans.

"Whose on the phone big Ben."

"Girlfriend Kate has jet black hair 6ft.  Built strong with black top and skirt with high heels.

" Besides don't call me big Ben.

The commerical for Tv's pops on the TV again explaining that we should go see how a TV works. "Ooh Ben that looks fun. "Why isn't better not knowing? Wouldn't you like to know how it works? " "Not really." "Oh Ben you never want to do anything I want to do." " yes I do remember I payed outside at the park." That was ages ago I'm an adult now I'm 18." Yikes I guess you won this conversation. So would it make you happy if we went on a tour at the TV factory? Yes.

Well alrighty then I'll just check the price on the phone. Ben picks up phone goes on Google and types in I make Tvs. The page had a cut girl arms holding a TV with a stand on the back to put it on as she is smiling at the picture. The woman was about 30 years old with red dress on v cut. On the top has categories of what to pick like. Home. TV type. Accessories. Returns. Careers. Tours. Ben clicks on careers first. Says only women can apply. Holy moly they make quite a bit Starting out says 25 an hour. 

"Look at this only women and you get 25 an hour full time and benefits.

"Oh really that's quite a bit for starting pay maybe I'll put in a application for the job." How much is the tour."

"Hold on pulling it up now.'

Ben pulls up the tours tab. Looking down at his phone. The same lady on home page is also on the tours page. This time the girl is bending over plugging the cables to the wall with the same grin.

"Looks like 25 dollars per person."

"Where is it located."

"Bit of a ways about two towns over. Lake Street."

When they open."

"You really want to go don't you?"

"Yes looks fun."

"Alrighty then let's go."

"First let's call Kate see if she wants to go with. Sis did you want to have someone else come with."

" I could call Penny."

Ring. ring.

"Kate come with us to the TV tour we're on the way.

Ring. ring.

Penny you get your self ready were coming to pick you up.

"Janet looks like we got a group to go with us this should be a ton of fun.

Once Ben picked up the two other women along with his sister. Headed outwards towards the highway and to the TV manufacturer.

"Here we come tour."

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter completed moving onto the next chapter.