- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What happens when you piss off the wrong girl and get shrunk and enslaved for your rude behavior.

Disclaimer: This story contains a lot of foot content, strong smells and sweat. One rude customer was shown his place in the making of this story.

Working as a barista, Isabella has had her fair share of difficulties. And while the job itself isn’t too difficult for her, the one thing that could often make an ordinary day at work turn into a stressful nightmare was rude customers. Making coffee all day wouldn’t be even a tenth as bothersome were it not for people who seemed to take even the slightest mistake as a personal attack, even more so when it wasn’t even a mistake she made. The barista was clenching the cup of coffee in anger, glaring down at it after a particularly rude man yelled at her for getting his order wrong. She knew she didn’t get it wrong and that he misspoke when he was ordering and then got mad at her for bringing him what he asked for.

Rude customers were nothing new, but this time she didn’t have patience for it. A part of her wanted to simply spit in his new coffee and be done with it, but another, more mean part, had a different plan in mind. She put her hand inside her pocket, pulling out a small bag of powder, gently opening it and letting a tiny bit fall into the warm cup of coffee. Shrinking powder was normally meant for self-defense or kinkier couples wanting to spice up their sex life, but was someone really going to miss an asshole like him?

Mac was sitting at one of the many tables in the coffee shop, not seeming nearly as bothered by the interaction she just had. He wasn’t gonna embarrass himself in front of some barista for getting his order wrong, not like anyone is going to care either way. After a while of waiting, he finally saw the attractive brunette returning to him with the proper order this time. He would swipe the cup in one swift motion, not caring to thank her as he immediately took a sip from the coffee. He almost wanted to claim this was the wrong order again just for fun, but decided to refrain from it as he smirked at her with a smug grin.

However, what would surprise him was the fact that she was grinning back at him. His expression became more annoyed as he began to speak up: “Hey, what are you grinning a-” He stopped, suddenly grabbing his chest as he felt a pressure in his torso. His gaze looked up at her again, noticing her face seemed to be getting farther away as everything got blurry. He didn’t realize what was happening at first as his body began to dwindle down in size before the upset worker, shrinking further and further until he was little more than a tiny bug on the floor of the establishment.

His now three inches tall body was laying on the cold floor as he slowly began to recover from the dizzying experience. As his eyes opened again he’d find himself staring up at Isabella’s towering form, she looked so much more intimidating than the relatively shorter girl that he yelled at just a few minutes ago. Just her vans alone were big enough to terrify him as she began to take slight steps closer, the ground shaking from her every movement.

“W-what have you done?! I-I’ll have to talk t-” He tried to protest and begin to stand up in defiance, but the moment he was on his feet he felt a powerful smack against his body. Isabella had just lightly nudged her foot forward, hitting the tiny man and knocking the air out of his lungs as he fell back onto the ground. The large shoe soon followed, landing on top of his lower half and pinning him under it with ease, making sure that no matter how much he struggled he couldn’t crawl his way out of here.

“You’re not gonna do shit…” She spoke with venom in her words, an upset glare staring the man down as she applied a tiny bit of pressure on him, making him grunt and struggle against the girl’s foot. “Do you know how often I gotta deal with ungrateful assholes like you? Too often!” Her foot applied even more pressure as she spoke, making the man let out grunts and weakly squeal out in pain. Every moment under this short girl’s foot was torturous as he began to regret his actions.

Luckily for him, she seemed to calm down in a few moments, lowering the pressure and lifting her foot back up, placing it down on the ground next to him. He thought it was finally over, sighing in relief, but the sight of her foot slowly slipping out of the vans made his eyes widen. Her nylon-covered soles came in full view as they loomed in the air above them, the strong, sweaty stench from her overworked soles making him gag in response. This seemed to only amuse her as she spoke: “But I found a good use for you. Since you were so adamant on stressing me out, I figure making your punishment be to serve me as a stress-relieving toy is quite fitting, wouldn’t you say?” Her mocking voice seemed to only add more frustration and tension as her foot leaned closer, causing him to nervously shift back, shaking in fear.

Her black toenails came in full view as she flexed her toes in front of him, letting more of the sweaty smell air out in his direction. He struggled not to barf in response, clearly not having had to experience such smells before, let alone in such a shrunken state when they were that much stronger. His head would raise, wanting to protest this, but he didn’t really have a chance to before her foot raised down, smacking on top of him again as her toes curled up around him, pressing his small body against her soft sole. The warmth from her hold immediately began to surround his body, the sweaty fabric covering every inch of his being as he shuddered out in disgust. But no matter how much he pushed and struggled, he simply couldn’t escape the grasp of this woman’s toes.

“Make sure to struggle like that while you’re in there, maybe start massaging a bit when you finally realize I’m not gonna let you out, okay?” Her tone was shockingly casual as her foot rose up into the air, still holding him tight as he watched his body begin to loom above the entrance to her sneaker. The dark hole beneath him radiated with warm, sweaty air so miasmic that he could practically see a fog of hot sweat seeping out from it. And then her foot suddenly lowered down, shoving itself into the gaping maw of the enormous shoe.

Almost immediately his world was filled with nothing but darkness and sweat, his senses overwhelmed with the sheer density of musk around him that he began to cough out in reaction. It didn’t take long for her to put her shoe back on, his poor body completely out of sight as she smirked to herself, knowing that nobody could ever possibly find him inside her shoe no matter how much he struggled and screamed for help. She then began to turn around, returning to her shift as she began to serve far more grateful customers than Mac.

The experience was utterly hellish for him, his body being pressed into the insole by the nylon-covered feet as he struggled to breathe. He kept trying to desperately push against the enormous toes, but his struggles were barely even felt. And then Isabella began to walk, her step squeezing his tiny body as air was forced out of his lungs. For a brief moment the pressure went away as her foot rose, his body instinctively breathing a deep breath of the nasty air. His lungs burned, making him want to start coughing, but before he even could she’d take another step, squeezing him against the sweaty insole yet again as he teared up, both from the smell and from the pain.

The shift would last for several more hours, something which must have felt like eternity to the tiny man. He regretted his decision so much that halfway through his struggles had turned into begging and pleading, combined with lightly rubbing the giantess’ toes through the fabric of her nylons, something which the gigantic woman had noticed and gotten quite a chuckle out of. For the most part she stood in one place, which while still causing considerable pressure to be placed on Mac, was far better than when she was walking and placed the full weight of her body on top of him with every step. After a while his body was stepped on so much that he was practically glued to the insole below, becoming one with the sweaty, worn surface. It had gotten so bad that when he tried to move to adjust his uncomfortable position, despite her foot not pressing down on him, he found himself unable to move at all on account of how glued down his limbs were to the surface below him.

When the shift finally ended he was utterly exhausted from being stepped on and squeezed by Isabella’s toes, every inch of his body begging for freedom as Isabella walked into her car and began her long drive home. It was far less horrible than the work experience, despite the powerful squeeze he felt whenever Isabella’s foot pushed down on the pedal, thus pressing his body tightly against the insole in the process. He kept quietly begging for it to just end as she walked again, entering her apartment and finally sitting down on the couch, the loud sigh managing to reach his ears in the muffled prison of her shoe.

He finally sighed in relief as her foot left the shoe, dragging him along with it as her toes once again tightly clenched around his body. He was too weak to even attempt to fight back this time, instead just taking it as he weakly coughed. By the time he was taken out the fresh air felt so overwhelmingly clean in contrast to the inside of this woman’s shoe that he choked on it for a good few seconds while she placed him down on the ground. She’d purposefully let him go from her toes early, letting him fall a bit as he tumbled onto the floor below, her sole following closely behind as she carefully placed it in front of him.

“Did you have fun in there, asshole?” She’d ask, her words clearly upset, but her tone and expression seeming more amused than anything else. She towered over him, sitting on her couch while staring down at his pathetic self at her feet made her feel like a Goddess in comparison. She began to wiggle her toes for a moment, teasing him as she spoke: “You know, I didn’t really like your performance down there in my shoe. Yea, I heard your pathetic begging and all, but I expected to see a lot more effort being put into pampering my soles, what with you being my foot slave and all.”

The confident authoritative tone of her words made him almost not realize how ridiculous what she just said was. He wanted to speak up, to protest such an idea, to tell her he was a person and that this was insane. But he didn’t have a chance to. The moment Isabella saw him trying to say anything she lifted her sole over him, threateningly looming her toes above his body as she squeezed the air with them. The gigantic toes brushed past his face, the smell wafting in his direction as the single motion easily intimidated him into shutting up.

“You don’t get to speak unless I give you permission. That’s a rule from now on. I don’t want a jerk like you saying anything without my say so. If I catch you saying a single thing from now on I will be putting you through hell.” Her words were slow, but her tone was unmistakably serious. Though he had no idea how she could do something worse than what she already made him experience, he didn’t have the bravery to want to find out what this sadistic woman could think of if he pissed her off too much.

Seeing her threat worked, she’d smirk, letting her foot back down onto the ground as she continued: “Now, as I was saying, I want you to finally be a good little foot slave and start pampering my feet. Go ahead, threw yourself at my toes. Kiss, lick, rub, whatever you can think of to please me. NOW!” Every word she spoke showed a growing impatience as her other foot suddenly stamped at the ground, making it shake to prove a point.

The terrified man soon stood back up, crawling on all fours towards her toes as he soon found himself in front of them. It was intimidating that, even though he was on all fours, he barely saw higher than her toes, his face practically level with the black toenails as he shuddered in disgust. His head would lean closer, lips pursing as he gave the top of her toes a small smooch.

Almost immediately he found himself disgusted, the nasty, sweaty fabric coating his lips in the awful, sticky liquid. He shook his head for a moment, but soon remembered the position he was in as he returned his head down, once again pressing it against the nylons and kissing. He kept kissing, over and over in an effort to please his captor, his hands starting to rub the sides of the big toe in a slow, circular motion. He even got so desperate as to open his mouth and start licking at it, something which he soon began to regret as the awful, salty taste invaded his mouth. But despite that, despite the constant gag reflex, he knew that stopping his licking after he started would just result in angering the towering Goddess that was watching his every move.

The pathetic display of desperate subservience was amusing enough to produce a coo from Isabella, who was clearly enjoying how much she was humiliating the man who thought himself so much more important than her before this, but was now forced to worship the lowest part of her body like his life depended on it. She couldn’t help but mess with him a bit more as her toes began to wiggle around, suddenly smacking against his face as he took a nervous few steps away. This made her giggle as her teasing tone spoke down to him again: “Come on, don’t let a few lil toe wiggles stop you. Get back to licking, you lil shit~” She was clearly starting to have fun with him, messing with him and hurting his pride to the very core. But he couldn’t do a thing about it, he could only shamelessly crawl back to her toes and begin to lick them again.

Each lick felt worse than the last, not because it tasted worse, he was getting used to it, but because it just highlighted how shameless he is now becoming in an effort to survive. He tried to hold back tears as this barista dominated him with just a few words and simple toe wiggles. The frustration of not being able to do a single thing about it was driving him nuts as he tried to hold back his anger out of fear of being punished even more for it.

At the same time, Isabella was enjoying this so much she began to wonder why she hadn’t shrunk a rude customer before. Sure, it was highly illegal, but who was going to come looking for them inside her sneaker? Thoughts of all the nasty things she could put this bastard through began to go through her mind as she stared him down. Just then her eyes looked a bit to the side, noticing a pair of flats that were casually set in the corner of the room. A devious smirk grew on her face as she remembered just how bad they were.

Her roommate, Celine, had a habit of always being barefoot while wearing those flats. It wouldn’t have been so bad were it not for the fact that she’s been wearing those flats for the past three years. They were horribly overworn, the insole itself starting to break down and being utterly covered in patches of old sweat and filth from being worn for so long. Isabella herself never dared touch those shoes with her own hands from the sheer nastiness of it all, but her little plaything wouldn’t really have that luxury.

She suddenly crouched down, her hand lowering to Mac and grabbing him. The poor man only had a second to see the massive shadow looming above, grabbing his tiny frame and lifting him into the air, the fingers wrapping tightly around him. Isabella walked over to the flats, holding him over the nasty things as she spoke. “Alright twerp, here’s the deal. You want to grow back, right?” She asked, a devilish smile on her face as she loomed him over the disgusting shoe, the powerful smell already making his nostrils burn, being so much worse than Isabella’s work feet.

“Then you have to clean my roommate’s flats clean, or at least manage to survive for an hour. If you can do that, I’ll grow ya back, deal?~” She smiled, not waiting for an answer as she immediately opened her hand, letting the poor man drop down into the flats. The fall was rough, the insole being battered and tough from being so used. The smell would immediately hit him, making him choke on it as he began to cough, tears appearing in his eyes and running down his cheeks.

He looked up in desperation, reaching up with his hand as Isabella simply waved down at him and began to turn around, walking away without a care about his situation. The smell was utterly toxic, his lungs feeling like they’re melting. Every fiber of his being was screaming as he kept coughing, the urge to desperately flee overtaking him as he tried climbing up the wall of the flats.

The toxic air was so dense and powerful that he couldn’t breathe at all, every moment making him weaker as he soon found himself crawling across the insole. Step after step he got weaker, his vision blurry as his eyes began to close. The powerful burning sensation in his insides making him collapse from the pain as his eyes closed, the poor tiny man fainting in the horrific insides of some girl’s overworn flats.

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this story, please check out my Deviantart for more! 

https://www.deviantart.com/goddessvatrena