- Text Size +

The sun was setting behind the horizon, bringing an otherwise grueling week to an end for one Derek Holiday, a diminutive 4’10 office worker who had unfortunately just been put in charge of training his companys newest batch of interns leaving him beyond exhausted and completely mentally drained from the events of the last week. 



All that would change though as soon as he stepped through the front door to his house where he was met by the statuesque figure of his wife Samantha, a well built 10’4 modern day amazon of a woman who was for better or worse his better half, as just the mere sight of her brought a sense of joy, comfort, and happiness into Derek’s body that he hadn’t quite felt today. 



“Hey honey, how was your day” Sam said as she excitedly walked over to her tiny husband and picked him up by the waist as if she were carrying a child, “Better now that I’m with you baby” Derek said as he caressed his wifes face before planting a big kiss on the side of her cheek making her blush from his affection. 



“Hehe, well I’m glad I could help hehe” Sam said as she turned and walked the two of them into the kitchen where Derek not only took notice of his wife’s wardrobe, consisting of tight fitting workout attire that was covered in the front by a comically to small apron of someone of her size, but of the pile of dishes in the sink covered in what looks like some type of chocolatey substance. 



“Sooo, I’ve got some news” Sam said excitedly as she sat Derek down on the countertop beside the stove where a warm pan of brownies was waiting “I taught myself how to make brownies hehehe” she said with a kind of giddiness he hadn’t seen from her in a while, “Well that would explain the mess in the sink” Derek said jokingly with a slight laugh. 


“Heh yeahhh, my first few attempts didn’t turn out so good” Sam said with an embraced giggle as she untied the far to small apron from around her waist, exposing her toned abs as the midriff of her abdomen was set free, “But you know, practice and prefect and all that hehe” she said before pulling out a fork and knife and slicing into the awaiting baked goods. 



“What’s the occasion” Derek asked as his wife cut his a sizable piece and passed it to him, “Oh no occasion, I was just got to craving these while I was working out and thought why not you know” Sam said before biting into her own piece of chocolatey goodness. 



“Mmmm, so good right” Sam said as she munched away at her first bite, eagerly awaiting her husband’s response to her hard work in the kitchen, “So good” Derek said after swallowing down the warm melty fudgy snack “You know just how to make my day baby”. 



“Awwww sweetieeeee” Sam said before going in for another bite where a few little pieces broke off and tumbled down her body before landing in the dip of her cleavage “Ooop survivors” she said before reaching down to pluck them out, all while giving her husband quite the show. 



Even while sitting on top of their kitchen counter Derek only reached the crest of his wife’s bosom making him eye level with her breasts and giving him a view that hundreds of other men would happily die for, just for the chance to be within an arms reach of her massive L cups. 



Despite being covered in muscle, Sam was actually still very feminine in her appearance and her figure, with her muscular thighs coming to a close at her hips which gave her a very well rounded booty as a result, or her sculpted torso that had an hourglass silhouette that many women would be jealous of that accentuated her rigid abdominals, or even her bulging biceps that bodybuilders around the world would be envious of, which when coupled with both her height and her kind attitude it made sense why so many people who knew her had nicknamed her the gentle giantess. 



This being the case it only made sense as to why Derek currently had a sizable bulge growing in his pants as they spoke, pushing and fighting against his tight little office pants as it struggled to break free which didn’t go unnoticed by Samantha who was currently licking the smeared chocolate off her left tit, “Hmmm…you wanna taste hehe” Sam said as she teasingly shook her breasts in front of Derek’s face. 



Sam wasn’t stupid by any means, she was simply a go with the flow kind of gal who had a certain type of flow that she really knew how to go with, and right now that flow was felling her to give her husband a well deserved reward for his hard work the last week. 



She gently lowered her sports bra covered rack down to where Derek could easily reach it while also shoving her cleavage in his face practically forcing him to lick the few remnants of smeared chocolate off her supple flesh, which Derek was more than happy to oblige as he delicately slid his tiny fingers under the hem of her bra while slowly and methodically licking away at the brownie residue on her upper boob. 



“Mmmm hehehe” Sam moaned and giggled from pleasure as Derek had apparently found her nipples under the stretched thin fabric of her bra while wedging his face between her breasts, making her all the more eager to unwrap the growing present held within his trousers, which had begun to pop the bottom most teeth of his pant zipper open from the sheer force of his arousal alone. 



“Somebody’s pretty excited” Sam whispered sultry as she playfully tapped the throbbing head of his hardening cock daring it to break free from its formal attire prison. 



*SNNAPP*



The last few teeth of Derek’s zipper gave way at once, all simultaneously having lost the will to go on after being faced with an overbearing opponent, which allowed Sam access to the massive rod hidden beneath the layer of boxers Derek was still wearing and encircled by the remains of his tattered zipper and his unshaken pant button.  



You see despite his diminutive stature Derek was a very well endowed man who more than made up for his own lack of physical verticality, with him and Sam often at times joking that the rest of his height had gotten lost and wound up in his 14” penis. 



His impressive member was more than half as wide as a soda can, with all the ribbed rippling veins that pushed all the right buttons in Sam’s surprisingly tight womanly cavern, often times making her forget that it was attached to someone less than half her size as a cock like that would more than likely be found on someone twice as big as her. 


But that was just one of the many many reasons the two had stayed together after all these years, which brings us back to Derek lifting Sam’s bra up to free her sensual globes as she in turn undid the button of his pants and uncovered the stiffened cock underneath. 



The only thing that Derek could comprehend in the moment was that he was in heaven, and not only that but his wife was currently sliding her breasts up and down his eager member as he kissed away at her collarbone all while still fondling the tender flesh of her boobs which just so happened to fell a little bit heavier than usual today. 



It wasn’t long before Derek could feel the growing sensation of his climax racing through his body as he leaned back seemingly overcome by the ecstasy of the moment before Sam quickly wrapped her tongue around his spurting cock and drove it into her mouth while still keeping it nestled between her tits. 



A warm stream of cum shot down Sam’s throat a second later, completely coating the back of her mouth as she swallowed every single drop that oozed from her husband’s desperate dick, “Mmmmpfff*GULP GULP GULP*POP” Sam loudly and proudly made as she sucked the few remaining droplets of cum out of her husbands cock before breaking off the tight suction she had developed in her mouth. 



“Hehhh…now you seem better” sam said taking note of Derek’s much improved demeanor as he leaned back catching his breath from the world shattering blow job slash titty job he had ever received…that week. 



“Yeah, haha, yeah I guess I am now haha” Derek said as he finally got his breath back before his eyes landed on the magnificent spheres in front him and noticing that they looked a little bit bigger than they usually were, almost like they were a tad swollen. 



“You feeling alright today babe” Derek said curious to if the obvious enlargement was bothering his wife at all, “Huh…oh yeah, yeah I’m just a little tender is all hehe” Sam said after following Derek’s line of sight to her swollen breasts. 



“How come” Derek asked worried that there could be something wrong, “Oh it’s no big deal really” Sam said waving off any kind of concerns her husband was starting to have “We just didn’t have any milk in the fridge, so I kinda had to improvise a little bit with the brownies hehe” she said before reaching up and pinching her right nipple between her thumb and index finger. 



“You’ve been so caught up with work the last week we’ve kinda fallen behind on my schedule” she said as she squeezed slightly on her taut nipple causing a thin stream of creamy white milk to squirt out from her swollen boob, “*Gasp*Oh baby I’m so sorry I forgot, you should have said something” Derek said apologetically as Sam squeezed and fondled her tit. 



“Hehehe it’s okay honey, I can make do when you’re feeling to tired” Sam said in a gentle and loving voice knowing full well that her husband would never purposefully ignore her needs, “Buuuut…if you’re so inclined to help, I’m pretty sure I have a few more cups left in me” she said as she slowly shook her shoulders, sloshing around her heavy full breasts which seemed to dance around in delight at the prospect of be emptied. 



“I knew I had quite a bit stored up in there, I had actually gone up a cup size the day before so I knew I needed to do something today” Sam said as she picked up her husband and cradled him like a child in her arms with his face gently rubbing against her left nipple, “I’m just glad you didn’t have to stay late again hehe” she said as Derek looked lovingly into her eyes and quietly said “Me too”. 



A moment later Derek had latched on to Sam’s thumb sized nipple and began suckling away, silently begging the sweet creamy milk that flowed through her tits to come out and get into his stomach all while Sam walked the two of them into their bedroom where they silently embraced one another as Sam nourished her starved husband and Derek help relieve his wife tender bosom. 



All in all, a fresh brownie and warm milk for dinner made by his goddess of a wife wasn’t a bad way to end the week. 

Chapter End Notes:

-


This is another one of the stories I was able to write in about an hour or so. Didn’t polish much just changed a few little details and that’s it. Let me know how this one turned out!

Also I recently created a reddit account, so if anyone wants to stop by and say hi, chat, talk shop, or even request a future story, feel free to look up u/Titanic-terrestrial.