- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A simple tale of what happens when you displease your owner and she decides to enact retribution with her feet.

Disclaimer: Contains a lot of foot content, stomping, facesitting and gore at the end. One bad pet was brutally punished during the making of this story.


Ivan thought for a moment of how he got here, laying on the ground of the bathroom floor, pinned against it as one beautiful foot pushed on the top of his head while another ground against his back. He wanted to take the slightest peak at his Mistress, Vatrena, while she was showering. However, much to his own shock, she noticed him the moment she opened the door. He barely got a single look before the towel-covered maiden knocked him onto the ground and pinned him under her, thus leading to the situation he was in at this very moment.

The feeling of the soft sole on top of his head, applying more and more pressure over him, was starting to be too much as he just barely tried to hold himself from yelling out in pain. His Mistress stood right on top of him with no mercy as she spoke: “You know what you’ve done, right? You know you’re not allowed here, right?” She asked, glaring down at her perverted slave as she sighed. Her foot lifted for a moment, only to smack down against his head again, shoving his head into the ground once more. “You better start begging for my forgiveness if you know what’s good for you…”

Her dry and cold tone only added to her seriousness as Ivan immediately wanted to speak up. But before he really could he felt surprised as the pressure on top of his body eased up. For a moment he was about to get up, to get on his knees and sing her praises for her unbound mercy. However, just as he was starting to get on all fours, he felt a sudden pain to his stomach. She kicked her bare sole straight into his gut, knocking him over until he was laying on his back, staring right up at the looming figure of his owner, her disappointed expression casting an aura of dread in the room.

“You idiot! Did I tell you to get up or to start fucking begging?” A growl would be heard from the domineering woman as her foot rose up into the air once more. Ivan would once again feel a pain on his stomach as she stomped down roughly, followed by a feeling of more pressure as she stood on one foot, lifting her other sole to smack it against his chest. She was now once again firmly standing on top of him as he felt her full weight on his body. He wanted to open his mouth, to start begging now, but it was too late. The moment his mouth started to open he’d feel the sudden intrusion of his Mistress’ toes straight between his lips, shutting him up immediately as her arch roughly pressed against his chin, pushing into his jaw as yet another show of force. “I told you to beg a minute ago, it’s too late for that one, slowpoke! How about you try something else now and lick my toes while I tell you how much you fucked up?”

Her orders echoed in his ears as he began to obediently lick at her toes, his tongue trying its best to get in between them as Vatrena continued to speak: “I’m gonna punish you for this, make no mistake. And if you get out of this alive at the end, you better thank me.” She spoke in a cold and upset tone, her foot suddenly raising from his stomach as her weight was being applied straight to Ivan’s face. The sudden pressure made him start to squirm in pain now as all of Vatrena was being pressed directly into his mouth, his movements almost causing her to fall as well. In frustration, she’d suddenly smack her foot down again, slamming it right onto Ivan’s crotch!

The sudden forced attack on his manhood made him squeal, trying his best to not squirm more as her foot slowly slid out of his mouth, just in time for his pathetic whimpers to be heard. “Awww, poor puppy~” Smirking, she’d apply a bit more pressure to his lower region just to torment the poor man, before lifting her foot back up as she stood proudly on top of his body, standing right on his chest as she began to turn herself around. “I hope you enjoy this, cause it’s the last time you’re getting treated this nicely in a long while~”

He soon found himself staring up at his owner’s bare ass, the two cheeks looming above as she suddenly began to sit down. Before long he suddenly felt her soft butt smack down onto his face as she sat on it, applying her weight on his head. The large mounds had no problem wrapping around his head, surrounding him in her warmth as she let out a relaxed sigh while using him as an improvised cushion. She kept this for a while, letting him get a good feel for her naked ass as he got way more than he bargained for. On paper her ass was what he wanted, but as she began to grind it against his face, moving left and right and pressuring on him, it started to be nothing but torture for the poor servant.

“Come on, kiss it!” She commanded, her tone noticeably getting more cheery than before as she teased him. He would obediently comply, hoping that this might mean she was calming down. His lips pursed out, slowly starting to smooch at the cheeks pressing around his face. His head was firmly stuck between her cheeks at this point as he tried his best to kiss either side with his lips, at the same time trying to hold his breathe to not suffocate under her. Well, the more likely worry was fainting under her, where the sudden stop to his worship would inevitably lead to more punishment down the line.

The kisses were making Vatrena smirk victoriously, but she definitely wasn’t done yet as she wiggled her ass around for a bit, before suddenly standing up. The instant jump into the air as her feet applied pressure to his stomach made him squeal out in pain. All of a sudden she was standing on top of him again, her weight all over his torso as she smirked down proudly. “I’m glad that you’re still a good slave despite all your peeping. However, don’t think your punishment is over just because that part hurt a lil~” Her hand would lightly wave as she spoke in a mocking tone, clearly disregarding any pain she was causing him as she grinned at the poor man who was already in tears.

Her body then started to lightly crouch down. For the moment it seemed like she was getting closer to get a good look at him, but this soon changed as he watched her rapidly rise upwards. In that split moment, he felt the insane pressure as she applied force to his body and rose up into the air, lifting her feet upward for extra effect as she suddenly slammed back down right on top of the poor Ivan’s chest. The sheer force of the jump made him squeal, air shooting out of his lungs as the feet smacked against him. For that single moment Ivan felt like his ribs might break just from a single jump.

Still alive, he was panting for air as she still stood there, lifting her sole up into the air and stamping it down against his neck. Once again he found himself struggling to breathe, her foot blocking his access to air as his hands weakly rose up to grab at her ankle in defiance. The display itself was practically the worst thing he could do, clearly both going against her will and placing his hands against her body without permission. The display lent him only a look of fury from above as his feeble attempts to move her leg seemed to only enrage her. The result was an even stronger neck pain as she suddenly applied more pressure down, making him practically choke in pain as she growled.

“How fucking dare you!? And here I was thinking of letting you go off easy! No, you’re clearly way too far out of line for any kind of mercy!” She yelled out in anger, showing him that this small act was more than enough to tick his Mistress off even more. Her foot would apply more pressure to his neck, utterly ignoring his struggles as her hands began to wave around. Dread filled him as he realized his witch Mistress was about to cast some kind of spell. Her hands waved methodically for a few moments, before he would soon feel a sudden zap on his body.

The pressure on top of him slowly began to get more intense and covering more and more of his body. It didn’t take long for him to realize what was happening as he nervously stared up at his Mistress, watching her smirking face get farther and farther away as he started to shrink down in size, dwindling smaller and smaller as she started to truly tower over his diminutive form. By the time the shrinking was over, he was maybe a couple of inches tall, about as long as her foot. Which he could tell by the fact that her foot was neatly plastered across the length of his body, keeping him pinned down under it.

The sheer pressure of her single sole being lightly plastered over his body was easily so much worse than anything he’d experienced so far. Her foot alone was larger than he was, its weight easily being enough to keep him pinned under it despite all his struggles without her needing to expend even the slightest bit of effort. The constant heat and smell was assaulting him non-stop as his pinned self began to sweat, both from the heat and the nervous feeling of dread as he realized how much more helpless he now was. Sure she could smack him around without any problems thanks to her magical abilities before, but now that she was absolutely towering over him, even one of her toes could do the same. His very existence could be snuffed out should she wish and he couldn’t even put up a fight that’d be important enough to be mentioned as a footnote.

“Do you understand what position you’re in right now?” She’d ask sternly, flexing her toes as she suddenly wrapped them around his head, squeezing it tightly. This caused him to yelp out in pain as the incredible force of her clenching toes could easily make his head pop if she used just a tiny bit more pressure. He tried his best to nod in his position, much to the amusement of his tormentor as she slowly let go of his head. Her toes would stretch a bit, before comfortably laying back down on his face, teasing him with their very presence.

Her foot rested on him for a few more short moments, before gently lifting up into the air, letting him watch as the enormous sole loomed above him for a few short moments before landing down next to him. This allowed him to get a good view up at his god-like owner, her towel not really helping to cover her naked form he could see from below. Blushing, his gaze would look upwards to see her face in the distance far above, like the enormous face of a Goddess looking down at her worshipper. She seemed far less upset than before, but her mischievous grin revealed that she wasn’t quite done tormenting him just yet.

The large giantess started to move again, her other foot lifting up into the air as it now loomed above him. She teased his poor tiny self as she lowered the foot down towards him. For a moment it seemed like she was about to step on him again, but she instead lifted her foot back up, giggling to herself at how she mocked him so easily as her foot soon landed next to her other one, now standing to the side of the tiny man.

“This next bit might hurt a lot more. But you can handle it, right mutt?” Her voice seemed to transition from a teasing one to one of annoyance, showing her still upset nature as she suddenly began to lift her foot up into the air again. He’d watch as her massively long leg stretched into the sky, looming above him as her toes wiggled in the air. Moments later, her foot was down, slamming right on top of his upper body and covering it completely. The soft flesh of her left foot’s arch was utterly plastered against his face as his hands struggled to move a single inch from under her. He truly was completely at her mercy at this size.

She continued to toy with him by applying some more pressure on his tiny chest, making him squeal out in pain, only to result in her giggling from above in amusement. Her other foot soon rose into the air as well, much to his misfortune as this caused the pressure already on top of his poor body to increase even further, making his legs raise up in reaction and kick around. Their tiny protests would soon be snuffed out as well as her right foot slammed down as well, smacking onto his lower half with enough force to firmly pin him under her. His tiny pained squeals only continued for a few moments as she smirked, knowing the true pain hasn’t even begun yet.

Her feet would lay on top of his immobilized body for a few more moments, before her left foot began to rise into the air. The pressure immediately increased on his lower body, causing him to tear up from the horrific amount of pressure on his crotch. The looming sight of her sole would only cause further dismay as she wiggled her toes playfully, letting him know exactly what she was planning to do as her sole rose up higher and higher. He knew what was happening, she did this often as a punishment. Granted, those other times he wasn’t literally the size of her sole. Dread started to fill him as he saw the looming sole reach its highest point, the massive foot standing above him like a deadly guillotine as it suddenly began to descend down at a fast speed.

SLAM! The foot would land roughly on top of his body with so much force that it felt like a truck just hit his face. The sheer amount of pain was indescribable as he immediately got a broken nose from it. He could hear nothing but the strong sound of ringing in his ears and his own heartbeat as his vision blurred from the massive head trauma he just experienced. This was only made worse as the pressure on his head suddenly increased as she began to lift up her other sole into the air, preparing to properly start his punishment.

SLAM! Her right foot would smack down on his lower half, his manhood feeling like it’s being turned into a broken mesh from the sheer force of her step. He wanted nothing more but to cry as the ringing slowly began to fade into the distance, just as her left foot was lifting up yet again. He hoped it was over, thinking she might stop and have mercy due to his diminutive size this time around. However, the only thing he saw was the sweet, yet sadistic, smiling expression on her face as her foot rose up as far as it could and then began to slam down onto his body again. Her other foot followed suit, smacking against his body in a repeated succession.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! The constant force landing on top of his body began to make his ears bleed. Every bone in his body was begging for this to just end as he felt his ribs beginning to crack. His body was starting to get utterly bruised as her feet repeatedly slammed up and down on his body, battering every bit of it from head to toe. Before long his limbs began to give way as the upset Mistress utterly broke them. In mere moments he went from being just lightly hurt to being utterly battered on the floor, his legs broken as his pathetic body started to go limp like a ragdoll, bouncing with every rough stomp Vatrena made on him.

“You utter disgrace of a slave! This is what happens when you peep! This is what happens when you can’t help but be a pathetic pervert instead of being a good slave and sitting in your corner, waiting to lick my feet clean whenever I fucking request it!” Her enraged voice was beyond clear as it echoed like a divine speech. Every stomp was imbued with anger as she utterly battered his pour body into the floor. After a solid few minutes, and a good few dozen stomps, she’d slow down, stopping her unrelenting assault on his poor body as she just stood on top of him for a few moments. For a brief time, he thought it was over, that he endured her punishment, barely able to stay alive under her. However, just then he felt pressure increase, an all too familiar feeling as he watched her jump high into the air.

The sight of his looming Goddess practically played in slow motion as he watched her massive soles suddenly begin to descend back down towards him. In an instant, the sheer force of her jump, her massive weight landing on his puny body, would utterly pulverise him. He didn’t just break, his body popped into a bloody mess under the soles of his owner, creating a disgusting red mess on her soles that she’d have to clean. She’d glare in disgust for a moment as she commented: “Eugh, I just showered too…” With a sigh, she began to get up, leaving the broken remains on the floor as she turned to the shower. With one last look behind she’d mumble: “Hope you learned your lesson for when I bring you back to massage my poor soles…” Her towel soon being discarded on top of the remains as she went to shower once again.

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this story, please check out my deviantart for more!

https://www.deviantart.com/goddessvatrena